About the system Bronnikov

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 18:20

Diagnosis - what's her secret? Explain: simultaneously with steps seminars that are doctors, they explain the human physiology, explains major. So the knowledge of physiology + teaching of relevant terms - the key to success. Because ordinary people do not know what is the reticular formation, basal ganglia, liquorodynamic and so on., and seeing as the teenager confidently manipulates such "difficult" terms, finds the seal and off - is impressed and believes totally. After the procedure, the doctor conducting the diagnosis, essentially just recording over expert, explains to man that all is not lost, and can be something to cure, to improve and offers exercises from the first stage. It's very simple.
http://www.scorcher.ru/mist/bronnikov/witness.htm

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 18:21

At the beginning of the examination, they will ask you medical history, on the basis of this clever diagnostician will begin to say the appropriate terms not smart standard set, and having been such diagnosticians I, as a man who knows felt sorry for the people who really needed help, and many gave the last money.
Can now diagnose a person professionally, as improved in this issue. Adjustment does nothing. These diagnostics make a lot of money. The diagnostician who walked 20% of the total cost of diagnosis. In the summer, during the holidays I'm 14 years at this rate to earn 400-500$ per month. And the fee was as follows:$ 100 for a full diagnostic,$ 20 for partial. Load - sufficient. It happened that diagnosticians have fallen asleep during a "session".

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 18:22

In essence - a sect. The results, again, based solely on samovnusheniya. External vision from all active expert there. I have repeatedly spoken with the same Galinsky brothers, and they frankly admitted to me. Sasha Levitte - half-blind boy, Yes, indeed - but he always was blind in one eye. Nothing he has not healed. It is a fact.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 18:24

I still get calls from people asking for help. Sometimes I agree, because let a man be ignorant healthy than sick "incurable". The human brain is capable of a lot. And if competently to present information, it is possible superpowers, and the treatment of the most mortal diseases.

There are "black" statistics at the Academy. I know 2 cases, where people die from cancer without even knowing about their disease. Such information is carefully concealed.

10 Feb 2005. 00:59

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 18:30

http://www.scorcher.ru/mist/bronnikov.php
of course, I could not go to "Dr. Bronnikova" to see this miracle of nature. From the conversation it became clear that learning in school is three-stage. Three stages for ten lessons. Each step is billed separately, cost — from 50 to 200 dollars, on the rise. In the first two steps you just learn to live in harmony with them, not to hurt (even viral diseases!), improve memory etc. And the third, most expensive, are taught to "external vision with closed eyes". So, in just 30 lessons and what little money you make sverginata. It's very simple, you only need to want it.

Similar to Munchausen Bronnikov excitedly told me that they have a guy that's lying on the sofa, lazily lowers his foot down and the heel looks... what lies under the sofa, in detail listing. And, in General, human potential is limitless. He can fly. He can materialize objects... I listened Bronnikov. I nodded my head. I even agreed that his two girls have measured my aura. Then asked to give me a beautiful boy to the office. I promised. In the end, I had the good fortune to see "more evidence" obtained by Bronnikov on teaching methods. "Certificate" hung on the wall, and the ignorant man gave the impression of a beautiful form, you know, print... Knowledgeable person knows that such certificates in the Russian Author's Society is available to any citizen owing money, submitting any text and saying that it is his personal work.

Amazingly, Bronnikova was able to fool very well-known and skeptical people. I remember filming a documentary (children, "prepared by the technique of Dr. Bronnikov" crawling on the floor blindfolded and collect colored cubes) himself, Samvel Gharibyan — man computer with a unique memory that is listed in the Guinness Book of records — almost bronikowski believed in a miracle. And if I hadn't called him outside and whispered in your ear, I would later told the legendary Gharibyan that her eyes watched as children without eyes see. Confirming with his authority the truth of the con artist Bronnikov.<

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 18:33

http://www.scorcher.ru/mist/bronnikov.php
About Boris Sagitov his bandage for reading with your eyes closed.

I have to say: this person I was looking for a long time. Meeting with your friends psychics, I went at him gradually, as Stirlitz Borman. I didn't know anything about him, except that many of the sensational miracles of the latter-day magicians, and sorcerers of his handiwork. He figured out how to demonstrate telekinesis and move on any surface anything. He revealed the secret of "skin vision" and designed the armband to "read" the fingers and toes. He also invented the tricks clairvoyance, telepathy, levitation and many other things by which anyone is prone to one little adventure, maybe become a brilliant "star" of extrasensory perception, in no way inferior to the fame and popularity or "sorcerer of Russia" Yury Tarasov, neither "ogival corpses" Yuri Longo.

And, after all, our meeting was completely by accident. Some time ago I was invited to visit the "phenomenal psychic", able immediately, on the spot, without referring to the temporary absence of bioenergy and connection with the cosmos to move in the distance ... pound dumbbell. A "psychic" turned out to be Boris Sagitov - hypnotist and illusionist, which I heard already a lot of all sorts of contradictory rumors and speculation.

- You saw me cover the eyes test, on top lay black, impenetrable bandage - and I'm doing the same thing that Rosa Kuleshova... What is it ? Trick. Challenging, Yes, but - trick, focus.

- His "zest", I suppose, the blindfold ?

- Of course. I'm not going to reveal her secret, I have this experience, but look - do you see anything through the blindfold ?

- No.

- And now ?

- The question is removed...

This bandage, by the way, used Yuri Mountain, when he showed the trick as he rides in a car with allegedly a blindfold, and assistant, sitting beside him, telepathically gives him where to turn, where to stop...<

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 18:44

(And the girl is already 5 years of experience in "this".) gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ah Yes Bronnikov !!! samm !!! Ah Yes son of a bitch !!!!!!!!
http://www.scorcher.ru/mist/bronnikov/apo.htm
Bronnikov: you Know, you know, just indecently it turns out that Natalya Petrovna Bekhtereva third year involved with the Institute is with us. This program is financed by the administration of St. Petersburg. Now we are preparing a huge group of blind children in St. Petersburg...

The voice on the phone: Hello, you hear?

D: Yes, I hear you.

Voice: It's Petrov says. Moscow.

D: Very nice.

Petrov's voice: you this experiment very difficult show. This armband is unclear. You can't just tie a scarf? Make the screen of your even jackets? And all at once would have done. You kind of intrigue spun with this armband! Why bandage it is impossible to other to do?

Dibrov: Why can't I do another bandage?

Bronnikov: Variants is in principle possible to use all sorts. So I will tell you that the method is based on practical psychology. Therefore, the exercises are constructed in such a way that this bandage is like a signal to the brain that is enabled by a different mode. You know, everything is based on psychology.

http://www.scorcher.ru/mist/bronnikov/apo.htm

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 18:52

www.biohacker.narod.ru/fokus4.avi
http://www.scorcher.ru/mist/bronnikov/see2.php
Tricks Bronnikova
After reviewing this file, you will see like through a black armband to "see" the pen.
Gratuitously reveal the secret of the trick that was shown in the program Dmitry Dibrova "apology".
Participated V. Bronnikov and a girl (that is 5 years of doing it).

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 18:55

http://www.scorcher.ru/mist/bronnikov/to_be_con2.htm
gyyyyyy or hee hee Bronnikov over the gullible swinging pendulum or rather the finances in his circus of fools .

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 19:02

The message of the disciple Bronnikova
The message of Vladimir Buynevich (1967. of birth, personal page http://zveno.ru/insur/) September 24, 2005 on the forum http://urantia.ru/forum/serv/forum_posts/TID.473/PN.1/
http://www.scorcher.ru/mist/bronnikov/witness2.htm
However, and the few "seers" guys don't have my old enthusiasm after personal interviews. All such "visions" probably only distract from the realities of life leading their owner into the fantastic world in which they attend the wedding of Princess Diana and talking with Jesus, who lived according to their estimates much later well-known biblical dates. As for religious beliefs so there is generally a vinaigrette in which it is impossible to understand. What can I say, if Vyacheslav Mikhailovich, with our personal conversation a few times called himself the Christ, the personality Adjuster and at the same time, when I "accepted Christ into you, and silently communicated with him." Here it is!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2009 16:06

And Biocomputer open very simple
Here are ways hard to open Psychobiographer:
Using a special program - BrainWave Generator people to go to bed and will include a special preset. That, changing brain activity, allowing the mind not to disconnect during sleep.
Quote: you Can affect the brain by using special techniques. One of these methods is stimulation using binaural beats.
There are five major groupings of brain waves:

Delta waves (0.5-3 Hz): Deep dreamless sleep.

Theta waves (4-7 Hz): Occur during "rapid" sleep.
REM sleep or REM sleep :
During this phase of sleep marked by movement of the eyeballs under closed eyelids, when waking in the sleep phase, he will tell you what I saw vivid colorful dreams.

Alpha waves (8-12 Hz): Recorded in the state border between sleep and awakening, meditation, evoke positive emotions, a sense of comfort and harmony. In the alpha range is the frequency band, known as "the Shulman resonance" (frequency, resonant with the magnetic field of the Earth).

Beta waves (13-30 Hz): Occur in the active, waking state.

Gamma waves (30 Hz and above) — go side by side with the concepts of "gipertoniya", "hyperreality".

Phase of Sleep With Rapid Eye Movement (REM)
Period of sleep characterized by eye movements and dreams. In adults, REM sleep alternates with other periods of sleep in 90-minute cycle. Periods of REM sleep can last up to one hour, although the average duration is about twenty minutes. When a person falls asleep, it goes through several stages, each of which is characterized by a deep sleep. About forty-five minutes the process reverses, and the person achieves a state that the EEG is usually associated with wakefulness, but not waking up and entering the phase of REM sleep. While there is usually palpitations and high blood pressure, and breathing becomes frequent and irregular. In this state a person dreams. Closer to the end of the night, periods of REM sleep become more frequent and longer. The exact mechanism of this sleep phase are still unknown, although it is accepted that whatever its function, it has a direct relationship to the dream.

The principle of BrainWave Generator:
Two channel start wave with the difference frequency corresponding to the desired state of consciousness, so for example, if you want to get the THETA rhythm of 5 Hz (fast sleep) - allowed in the left channel, say 400 Hz, and 405 right. Be sure to listen with headphones, otherwise no effect will be! You will feel like the left and right channels converge and diverge in the space of the sound field with a frequency of 5 times per second ;) The habit may be a little dizzy with closed eyes you may start to see images, behind the wheel not to sit in no case, etc. etc. In General, this case should be treated seriously enough.

So put on headphones, enable the desired preset and go to sleep. The most important thing is to set the correct volume level. The sound should be loud enough to keep awake, he did not have to yell – or to sleep, to fail. It is necessary to balance between sleep and wakefulness. But there is a double effect: the sound and change the frequency of the brain.

On a similar principle, based shamanic technique:
Man lie down covering with a cloth from light eyes, another person sits next and beats the drum, keeping the sound of the human consciousness during sleep. That is simply asleep, and the sound does not give his mind to sleep in the process of moving in dream space. He sets a goal and goes on a journey. (Safety – without a goal you can not go there) Then it is removed from this state, a special rhythm, and the man returns in our space.
This can be done without the drum, and using a simple audio recording in mp3 format.

First accumulating a lucid dream, then remembered this image, and status, then the concentration in this manner in the waking state. And the person enters this state. Using sound.

After the developments individually, it is possible to combine these 2техники - this will give a stunning effect.
Using the BrainWave Generator program, and the sound of shamanic drumming you may recall the state of sleep when before eyes there are images, log in a semi slumber leaving included consciousness to sleep. And thus, it is possible any person to cause the formation of bright images before eyes. With the eyes closed. But this is not important, the main thing is to learn how to stop and continue the image .then change the colors, draw on the screen to control the video (stop and play the story - for example rides on a screen with a horse cart we hit the pause button and the image on the screen stopped, then remove with a pause going on, then rewind back - stunned horse goes in reverse), then the same on the screen flipping books to have unlimited memory, clock, compass, personal Secretary – this teaches the second stage of Bronnikov method...
The method is really cool I have a friend using these techniques has caused hallucinations. Super.<

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jul 02, 2009 22:29

The key word here is hard. On the morning after this discovery, the bio-computer as someone else will...

Can be a day the vessels of the brain taper off, and by night in a deep sleep extended. And trying to maintain consciousness at night, we put the brain in an ambivalent situation. Hence the headache, dullness, fatigue and heaviness in the morning.

Therefore, Bronnikova is the first stage where chasing imaginary energy training vessels including the brain.

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:08

So whether or not to do this technique ?

Who from this forum is doing any good ?

Евгений С

Post by Евгений С » Mon Aug 16, 2010 13:25

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:00

Александр86 wrote:So is it worth to do this technique ?

Who from this forum is doing any good ?
I did! The screen of my Computer after classes at the first stage opens. My wife - opened. She did not go further. I passed the second stage, which understood the need for me to open the Computer screen. Not yet engaged, but in the future I want to repeat it all over again.
The technique is cool, the technique works. I for myself now know why the screen is not opened.
And those who argue that this does not work, what the crooks are the people covering the road. Flag in hand, tailwind on the way out of the darkness.
You need to remember that everything we live in life - only experience. Only one of his tried and tested, others are trying to lay a log on the way first. Fighting ignorance, one of the signs of majority of Russians.
Good luck to all!

Крюшо

Re: About the system Bronnikov

Post by Крюшо » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:02

Several books on the method http://klassikaknigi.info/bronnikov/