The free exchange of resources for Self-development.

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
художник

Post by художник » Fri Apr 17, 2009 19:26

Карил wrote:So why to create difficulties trying to meditate on silence.
:) Before going to sleep... almost falling asleep by stopping the VD(or trying to do it :) and of course without all the bells and whistles MM) it is easier to focus on any visual image, preferably quieter(quiet surface of a lake... etc) and the picture with shamans and tambourines :( :) I think it is not quite umesno, but it certainly is for me :roll: Can Dimas had something else in mind, come together about this ask him. :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Apr 17, 2009 21:55

About the shamans I in General, no one to dance with a tambourine do not call. :) Advice about the lake is good, but unfortunately not for my dead imagination. Where can I reach you artists. :wink:

I also wonder what is meant by demAs. I thought of concentration in the silence of the void before his eyes closed. I tried this way very hard to relax.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 17, 2009 22:55

Carilo
artist
When I'm in the body and begin to pay attention to the thoughts,track them, with ATTENTION to treat them,then after a while there is an observer,he seems to be sitting in the car-body,then it goes into the outside of the body, rest,thoughts are emotions.my I-ego realizes that watching him :) and shut up..and the world becomes present in the moment,but as if covered with a shell of timelessness..ugh-I don't know how to describe this condition. in short then there is inner silence, and if carefully it to be,then there could be a very interesting state :ay

художник

Post by художник » Sat Apr 18, 2009 0:11

Dimas
As I understand it. This process of stopping VD after which comes the internal silence :) Technology, as you know here can be different someone like that. And the rhythmic sound of the tambourine including :ay az very much a cool thing.
I'm more worried about what lies further ie development process without loss of consciousness, without the failure to sleep. Sometimes it works sometimes not. Invent all sorts of scenarios, watch how the others work( I mean the video seminars on ginoza with emphasis on the deepening of trance, very interesting things you learn, not in terms of working with someone, but in terms of work).

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:37

2 the artist

Is the imagination in this case is not the best helper? Just imagine how going deeper and deeper to somewhere. For example, a street-building-room-attic-maze-basement-beach-sea-submarine - sea trench... the Thing I think is that the longer you keep your thoughts from home, the farther away. Awareness is not lost because I always look and feel all around.

I'm using this technique, once the password forgotten saw. However the image I found in the "basement" was not able to decipher. Understand the meaning only when the password remembered by itself. The image is very close reflected a complex password of letters and digits in a word. But precisely because of this simultaneous overlay of multiple meanings and were difficult to understand.

художник

Post by художник » Sat Apr 18, 2009 13:58

Карил wrote:Is imagination in this case is not the best helper?
:) Were not the proto for me to answer this question, of course it would be easier for, like, relaxed, stopped VD.something imagined and all - forward.
- a Literal approach declares that there is a realm (world or set of worlds), which is sent to the conscious part of the psyche (soul, astral body, etc.), when the physical body sleeps...
- Because not every change in perception is the transition from one focus to another. We dream, have lucid dreams, sometimes are faced with large-scale illusions and even hallucinations, but this does not mean that we have experience the second attention (especially the third)...
And only in the case when unusual perception reflects the real offset of the range field interactions between body and environment, often resulting in a different level of intensity of awareness to another type of assemblage of emanations, represented in the form previously unavailable to awareness of the constructs (objects and spaces), we can truly say that I moved from one "focus" to another.

ALEXEY KSENDZUK. SILLS OF DREAMS

Парапсихолог

Post by Парапсихолог » Tue Apr 28, 2009 16:01

Good topic. My website is also something that is. And on the forum there are links to interesting resources. Welcome.

Сверхпроводник

Post by Сверхпроводник » Tue May 05, 2009 13:05

Сверхпроводник

Post by Сверхпроводник » Mon May 11, 2009 11:59

Video:
Kundalini Yoga. Air. Exercises for cleansing and cell regeneration with the help of the five elements...

___http://narod.ru/disk/4074018000/Karta_Singh_efir.avi.html

Taken from here:
___http://kuvshinka.net/load/130

There's still a lot of stuff maybe someone will be interested.
___http://kuvshinka.net/load/130

Аура ветра

Post by Аура ветра » Sun May 17, 2009 8:27

Карил wrote:2 Crane operator
Want psycho KGB. :)
and I want))

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Wed May 20, 2009 1:19

I apologize that long was not on the Park, chief plant bought. So well I see great attendance views the bunch, but the active people are gone. I wonder what conclusion to make. 8) bi

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Wed May 20, 2009 1:31

Tired of Torrente in discord to swing and time to spend, why not make the resource. bi bi bi

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed May 20, 2009 15:11

Reactor
Well, that would have added something of his...

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Wed May 20, 2009 17:21

I will add, the current a little easier with time, good communication, interest I have to the subject, the people are great. Sharing hemorrhagic. :)

художник

Post by художник » Thu May 28, 2009 23:57

авсо

Post by авсо » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:05

Unfortunately the file is not downloaded. Please give another address (Treatment with self-hypnosis. V. Ufimtseva).
And who were the lessons directly from the authors Ufimtseva , serebryanskiy?

художник

Post by художник » Tue Jun 09, 2009 23:18

авсо wrote:unfortunately the file is not downloaded. Please give another address (Treatment with self-hypnosis. V. Ufimtseva).
And who were the lessons directly from the authors Ufimtseva , serebryanskiy?
Anyone else have had problems with this file? I just checked, downloaded it, all right.

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:03

I advise everyone to read transerfing http://startrazvitiu.org/?s=%D0%B7%D0%B ... 0%BD%D0%B4 a very useful book.

ВАК

Post by ВАК » Sun Jun 28, 2009 0:09

artist - Ufimtsev V. Practical bioenergy - skipped page 196 - 197 where to get...

художник

Post by художник » Sun Jun 28, 2009 0:35

WAC
I'll take a look. I've got the book, so it's not a problem correct.

ВАК

Post by ВАК » Wed Jul 01, 2009 14:59

The artist - when you show 2 pages (196-197)-the people stick...

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Sun Jul 12, 2009 16:28

2(Tu) Andrew Kabankov
Have a question a little not in a subject:
I am interested, but do You plan to sell products Psyleron (the device + the programs or maybe the lamp tricky...)?
The fact that their English-language sites, and especially, methods of payment, to me, is dark and illiterate average Russian at the periphery, is extremely boring...
It seems that some demand for these things to be over (not only me, but also citizens interested in naskrebetsya), especially if all discussions, English-speaking instructions, etc.
And then, it seems like everything is more or less the subject...
Maybe so makarom, and "highlight" ripe: the Lotus mostly soft (books, movies, Zen and incense), and mulberries (here) - hard (a piece of iron with plastic glasses and ropes + spec.soft to them: audiostrobe drives and all sorts of different programs) and related products and not only (discussion, user instructions etc.)....
:)
Hoping for an answer.
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:28

Егор Грысь wrote:2(Tu) Andrew Kabankov
Have a question a little not in a subject:
I am interested, but do You plan to sell products Psyleron (the device + the programs or maybe the lamp tricky...)?
The fact that their English-language sites, and especially, methods of payment, to me, is dark and illiterate average Russian at the periphery, is extremely boring...
It seems that some demand for these things to be over (not only me, but also citizens interested in naskrebetsya), especially if all discussions, English-speaking instructions, etc.
And then, it seems like everything is more or less the subject...
Maybe so makarom, and "highlight" ripe: the Lotus mostly soft (books, movies, Zen and incense), and mulberries (here) - hard (a piece of iron with plastic glasses and ropes + spec.soft to them: audiostrobe drives and all sorts of different programs) and related products and not only (discussion, user instructions etc.)....
:)
Hoping for an answer.
Thank you.
Funny thing. Its just easier to do...
Incidentally, the random number generator works the same way in the Rainbow-the Arc... :)

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Mon Jul 13, 2009 17:46

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew! If easier, why are You still not done?
For example, I don't really know how to do it. And, as I understand it, the chip is not in the random number generator, namely the fact that his work directly influenced the thinking of the impact that registers their device. The same with their "magic" light.
Do such a thing (if it's actually easy), and I'm happy to buy it, and another one as a gift to someone, and, I think, many people also buy with pleasure (of course, if Your thing will not be too much to give mariinskoe), and still bought fellow citizens will be proud that we are not behind the Americans in terms of cool research (and I with them). However, for example, some domestic craftsmen (stupid I guess) make the mind-machine will be offered for sale, but for some reason other people are not very fact, they (these machines) favor and prefer merikanskie, although the latter is not deprived of some drawbacks (from user perspective).
By the way, I downloaded a Rainbow (free, the other not seen). Well, cool: the dots on the type of the screensaver "starry sky", multi-colored letters (like psycho tests and all sorts of methods of subconscious memory). And Shaw, You want to say, that responds to my mental impulses? (It would be cool, because they do no one reacts, even his own wife and children, not to mention about the cat and all the others :) ).
Again hoping for an answer. :) Thank you.