The free exchange of resources for Self-development.

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
художник

Post by художник » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:13

Reactor
az Support, a lot of things. Only need to consider what would be not a list, just a little more descriptions, like what you can eat. :) Maybe a separate topic?

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:22

2 the artist
tfile.ru to help you. Each hand you need to organize - picture, description. Plus you can edit the distribution - add new resources. Additionally, you can organize drop-down lists when resources become too much. Well, again, cross-referencing has not been canceled. Very comfortable, at the same time the machine solved the issue of storage and distribution of files. :)

The main difference tfile.ru from torrents.ru no traffic control. If you need to download all sat in the hand as long as possible, it is best to choose torrents.ru.

Torrents better than this forum. First there will come people from the forum, and secondly, can we add a new from of torrent. Perhaps there are people who have more to spread. If all hands will be interconnected, self-organizing community.

художник

Post by художник » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:45

I remember on Moravska "the Gates" could only lick. How many 5 or 6 gigs and if, for example, it now have with me, why not to share if someone needs. Spit on all sorts of torrents with their ratings and design, there other specifics. :?

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Apr 11, 2009 14:45

For me it is nothing more convenient than a torrent no. Want the rating want without, torrents of all sorts. Everything is clear, there is a possibility of resuming. These 5 gigs, you can give gradually. File exchange problems alone. Rapidshare paid, yandex needs to support the storage of files otherwise they are washed, other restrictions on file size + advertising.

Maybe are you afraid of the fact that torrents do not know how. Here too, no problems. There are step-by-step descriptions, links to all necessary programs. If you want I can help you.

And the theme is kind of stupid. I have one that is, another I third that and then I can share. As a result, no one shares anything and none of the links are not posted. I here for example do not know what I need. Maybe I would be interested in reading Psycho "KGB". And that now everyone will write that he needs something. But with the torrent can be rocked to.

If all together made torreto everyone would be happy. Each downloaded what he needs. And would not have to touch to decide what you need or one that is. Everything would be in one place. And here would be the links to the torrents and comments. A thousand times easier. :)

художник

Post by художник » Sat Apr 11, 2009 15:20

Carilo
In General I agree and personally in my torrents no problem with any rating or speed. I'm a little different, with the specifics of this forum. Maybe someone can find material which is not on the torrent, and to duplicate the torrents of course silly, it is easier to give the link, even on "people". :) And as an example-http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1126084-(Relax) Symphony of the Senses 3cd/APE
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1227114-Inspiration - moods 5cd APE
Last edited by художник on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:13, edited 1 time in total.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Apr 11, 2009 16:47

Something I have tfile.ru it did not... say too little activity... :( try popsie still with the pirates.ru

художник

Post by художник » Sat Apr 11, 2009 17:58

tfile.ru I didn't usually пользуюсь-torrents.ru

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Apr 11, 2009 21:44

Someone has to be first, I hope I will be not the only one.

I post the best and the most interesting for me. That is what I used and got good results.

1. Program Intelligence trainer No. 1.
Exercises on memory development (natural and mnemonics), attention, speed reading.
Plus program refreshlock off the screen refresh rate.
http://narod.ru/disk/7600348000/Green%20Island.rar.html

2. The Program SmartGo
The game of Go (against your computer, Baduk), a great way of self-development. The game teaches you to maintain a balance between offense and defense, teaches mindfulness, learn to calculate the situation in advance, learns to predict the actions of an opponent, teach strategic planning.
http://narod.ru/disk/7595345000/SmartGo.rar.html

3. The book "Methods of memory development, creative thinking, imagination." The Authors I. Matyugin, I. Rybnikova.
An excellent book on the development of memory. Unlike other similar in this book, not just a set of mnemotechnic. The book teaches a creative approach to the material, play with it.
http://narod.ru/disk/7595220000/matyugi ... .djvu.html

4. Book "New book on yoga. Step by step guide".
Self-development requires the same physical training. This book is the best books on yoga I've read. Her clear illustrations and photos on asanas, attention to nutrition and the basics of meditation.
http://narod.ru/disk/7595275000/the_New ... a.pdf.html

5. The book "Bystryi angliiskii for the energetic and the lazy". Author Dragunkin Alexander.
Compared to the boring textbooks, the book is concise, clearly written, and humorous. The best learning books in English that I've ever met.
http://narod.ru/disk/7595117000/dragunk ... .djvu.html

6. The book "Green for life". Author Victoria Butenko
Great book. Green smoothies good for health, drink it every day. There is a discussion of the topic of vegetarianism.
http://narod.ru/disk/7595360000/butenko ... i.fb2.html

7. The book "artist's Way". The Author Julia Cameron.
This book helps to leave creative crisis. As well as discover their creativity. Exercise easy to understand. I advise everyone to at least try. :)
http://narod.ru/disk/7595475000/Put_hudozhnika.pdf.html

Files are stored for 3 months. What if someone wants to later download and can not, write to the PM, will Perevalov.<

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Sun Apr 12, 2009 20:19

Carilo
In the psycho of the KGB to ask crane about the master keys. If you are familiar with nlpi before commies, subject was just resting. Briefly : it turns out there's a key phrase that dramatically change the human condition. there are 365 species of the psyche and the keys to a truly sad aggressors poets to mathematicians.etc. You know, even the concept of psycho "mathematician", I smiled then I remembered the neighbor who is younger than me and everything fell into place. In the USSR were really smart people. :(

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Sun Apr 12, 2009 20:30

Carilo
artist
I think if Andrew and his team sells us puny trainers for the mind, let the fork out and resources. I repeat, why would I somewhere and somehow something someone muddy. That's the society I want members obschyatsya. There are motives, there are objectives, there is motion. Well, why waste time.

Andrew take US under her wing. Tribulationem!!!!!!!!!!! bi

For passport. thank you. :ay

P/S Freedom of access to the user's manual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

художник

Post by художник » Sun Apr 12, 2009 21:59

Reactor
:lol: :) az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:30

Thank You, Karil!
I have a movie dragunkin for this book. I really like it. Even I :oops: podcherpnul there are some useful moments. If you want to share. :)

Крановщик

Post by Крановщик » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:04

Reactor
Thank you all downloaded. the quality is very decent. Do not settle for Andrew to put it out there. az

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Apr 13, 2009 16:26

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Thank you, Karil!
I have a movie dragunkin for this book. I really like it. Even I :oops: podcherpnul there are some useful moments. If you want to share. :)
Until I see can't tell. The fact that lay. :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Apr 13, 2009 16:30

People share files and? At least one each.
Registration narod.ru free volumes files up to 5 GB.

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Apr 13, 2009 16:31

2 Crane operator
Want psycho KGB. :)

Крановщик

Post by Крановщик » Mon Apr 13, 2009 18:14

Carilo
I have your links do not work why? Some Yandex toolbar popping up. 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 13, 2009 21:15

Крановщик wrote:Carilo
And You mark it clean... :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Apr 13, 2009 22:14

Spread another perfect pussy. This is a program for the development of the musical ear Auralia. I certainly did not become a musician, many of the exercises I just physically can't pass, lacks perception. However, I got a lot from this program and recommend it to all.
http://narod.ru/disk/7665101000/Sibeliu ... n.rar.html

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Tue Apr 14, 2009 0:53

Crane operator
Not in any way. I respect the work of Andrew and his team. Can you imagine how much they had difficulties custom certification site until the first customers went, etc. A "solar wind" as a lover generally inspired the feat for mankind. I just want to move, to shake, to Yes working as quickly as possible. Well give it time let's see what we can do. az Andrew m-litter. az

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:08

So he began to prepare the material. The rest of the week will lay out. Will break in the business, M. M., and music. Before will not work, get acquainted with the offers.+ holidays :)
Last edited by Реактор on Fri Apr 17, 2009 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Apr 14, 2009 16:33

Крановщик wrote:Carilo
The Council Andrey helped?
I do not receive the Yandex bar :( Just enter the numbers and the file you can download...
If so nothing to download, contact, I'll try somewhere else to spread.

художник

Post by художник » Tue Apr 14, 2009 17:11

Carilo
I do not have anywhere swings thanks. With my material I still need to understand. A lot of what has already been posted on torrent.

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Apr 14, 2009 19:21

художник wrote:Carilo
I do not have anywhere swings thanks. With my material I still need to understand. A lot of what has already been posted on torrent.
Out with reference to other people's torrents.
Personally, I am much more important than who posted what. For example it's one thing to download gigabytes of music and quite another to someone else 5-10 download the most favorite songs.

художник

Post by художник » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:30

Scanned a book by Vadim Ufimtseva Practical Bioenergy
Vadim Ufimtsev Prakticheskaja bio-energetics.djvu
Here that about it
-Vadim Ufimtsev is a recognized expert bodily oriented practices, psycho-energetics, methods of achieving altered States of consciousness. He has a wealth of practical experience, as lead group sessions for the above subjects since 1992.
Has his Treatment with Hypnosis, if anyone is interested will do this.