The free exchange of resources for Self-development.

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
bofara
Re: the Free exchange of resources for Self-development.

Post by bofara » Sat Jan 18, 2014 16:51

bofara wrote:the Book by Robert masters - the Goddess Sekhmet /English/. As a kind of continuation of the book by the same author - "to Narareth" /is in Cuba/. It is possible that interest the exercises of the second half of the book.
Interesting experience - using visualization in the left side of the physical body, visualization, and verbal comunacate with the body - right, as recommended by R. masters /to image, to imagine no/, I did some visualization-the pricking of the needles sujok /and also the massage itself specific places on the hand/ - thus attain the same, even sometimes and strong results as a physical needle and massagers.
In my opinion, very good practice, sorry that is not found anywhere voice command for the bodies of the recorded tracks.. But site-source this book has already closed.. :?

Школьник

Post by Школьник » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:30

Many of you use different devices energy-orientation, technology for the development and improvement of the health of the physical body and other Subtle bodies.
Almost all also understand that almost everyone is or can be different units or stagnation.
Hence the desire to improve your Energocom.
But almost nobody suggests that the blocks and stagnation (not always and not all), as such can not be.
Instead of generating units and the congestion may have infusion and suction cups of different entities diabolical or satanic sense.
For example: demons, maloki, dogs, parasites, etc.
I have to say. Just prayers, and the more esoteric exercises and energy-informational devices - these figures will not remove and will not dissolve.
Since, deleted all of it only spices the exorcists.

But you can try to work independently.

Offer some practice.

Write by hand (PC and printer excluded), following the text.

" My (Ivanov, Petrov, Nikolay, Ivan), the Subconscious!
Immediately start cleaning of my bodies including physical and Subtle, my Soul and my bio, demons, devils, and malakai, any other devilish and demonic forces and entities, to their complete removal!
In the future, throughout my life, the presence of my bodies, the aura, my Soul, any member of the demonic and devilish forces and entities is strictly prohibited!
Strictly prohibited outside influence on my works, thoughts and deeds, all the demonic and devilish forces as an external threat to my life and health!

High, Light, Divine Power, empowered to fight the Devil, Satan, and their entities..

I beg You, help me, (Ivanov, Petrov), to be free and cleansed of the devil and demonic forces and entities in my bodies, the aura and my Soul!
Higher, Light, Divine Power, empowered to fight the Devil, Satan, and their forces and beings! If not inconsistent with Your laws, rules and plans, in relation to me – please, I beg of You, release my body, my aura and my Soul from the presence and influence on me, devil, devils, Satan, and of their forces and other entities, by their complete removal from me, and from me!
Amen!
Higher, Light, Divine Power, empowered to fight the Devil, and Satan, their forces and essences! I thank You for the tips and giving me the opportunity to address You with a request for help!
"

Read morning and evening, three times. First, three times the return of the repressed. Then three times the appeal to the Higher powers.

After reading, have a relaxing soak 15-30 minutes.

Impressions and bounce I guarantee almost everyone.

You need to read for a while. Someone a week, someone more.
In General, the guaranteed period is 45 days.

Good luck to everyone!<

Хеди

Post by Хеди » Thu Feb 06, 2014 23:20

Actually not bad, even very good!!! Student, you have probably tried this recipe. What are the results? But particularly interesting is the impact of this on the closest people in your inner circle? Because we all are tied with a lot of people by invisible threads. And we can "educate" through them. After all, they probably don't read anything like it. To offer this text to them, is often just a null result, if not worse. And even if you will be down with all that, anyway, indirectly, you can affect you. Don't need to be deceived on this score

Школьник

Post by Школьник » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:46

Хеди wrote:Actually not bad, even very good!!! Student, you have probably tried this recipe. What are the results? But particularly interesting is the impact of this on the closest people in your inner circle? Because we all are tied with a lot of people by invisible threads. And we can "educate" through them. After all, they probably don't read anything like it. To offer this text to them, is often just a null result, if not worse. And even if you will be down with all that, anyway, indirectly, you can affect you. Don't need to be deceived on this score
"The pendulum will swing - heart skips a beat,
That someone will be counted - who knows about this?"
Song from-to the film "In August 44-go".

It came to me recently, I work only a few days. Therefore, shared the technique here on the forum. And nothing about it in their environment.
I sincerely believe that all people from my environment have the right to live as they live.
Another thing that I have and other developments. But this area of Finance, and in this area, I have to share with someone.
At the same time. Not all of them. And as it so happens that life brings to me some people who are interested in what I say. There are not many. Less than a dozen yet.
This means that in my environment, there's only so many. And therefore, great folly, to climb to the other.
The forum is an exception.
Here, write - on, though the grass not to grow. You to anybody do not stick.
With regard to the above proposed technique.
It is working.
At least for me.

In General, "as he said, comrade Christ - seek and ye shall find!"
the phrase Tamancev of the above film.

Школьник

Post by Школьник » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:54

Хеди wrote:And even if you will be down with all that, anyway, indirectly, you can affect you. Don't need to be deceived on this score
The greatest achievement of the Devil is that he has everyone convinced that it is not.
Everyone knows that there is a God. That's up to him, and requests.
And The Devil......, so he is somewhere out there. You never know what? To me it has nothing to do.
Our environment, indirectly affect us.
At all times, an external enemy was needed, in order to hide internal problems.
And who exactly is whispering about the external enemy?
Yes, someone internal problems best.
Once successfully solve internal problems - the external problems themselves disappear.
Or others will turn to you and the other party, or you will find yourself in another, better neighborhood.

Further, all of the "Installation on well-being", Randy gage.

And teaches us the Holy Scripture: "no One becomes a victim without their own desires."

Refusing to raise the level of his consciousness, man thus turns out to be weak, dependent and pathetic

"the Strong cannot help the weak, yet he himself does not want to be helped. Weak, obliged by his own efforts develop the strength which he admires in others. He alone is able to cope with his circumstances."

Hard to develop a desire for prosperity when you are constantly programming that virtuous to be poor. Especially when you don't realize that you are programming. This is done on a subconscious level.

You want to believe that the remuneration may be, will come later, in a better world. And you will be rewarded for a life full of hardship. In the end, who of us like to think that we are suffering is useless or that beneath our feet lie the mountains of wealth, and stoop and pick us for their laziness?

When I began to study the laws that govern prosperity, I took the rules out of desperation...

I have applied these rules, and now you can hardly find anyone else who committed such a turn in my life.. I'm really happy, prosperity is increasingly becoming a principle of my life.

it Happened just because I wanted to confront my weaknesses, find and destroy the concealed installation on the misfortune and replace it with positive thinking.

today I vigilantly and carefully selectedwhat programs to watch and listen to and what people communicate. <

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 19:33

A chronicle of the transition to eternity
http://lenny-van-ross.livejournal.com/

This blog is published by many different materials, so I decided to talk about what you can find:

1. Materials on meditation and meditation practices. These materials and references to my (and not only mine) work quite a lot, if you are into meditation, take a look at my channel on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/vanrosss
There you will find a lot of interesting programs. Also in my blog there are links to various metaalunie program, choose the tag "meditation" and you will see a large number of different articles on the subject.

2. Various articles and materials, razmyshlizmy. These materials recent times less and less - just do not have enough time. In the earlier part of the log you will see my articles, many of which reprinted various online publications, such as "newspaper.ru" and others. Please note that many of these articles are written with sarcasm, are provocative, they are in any case not meant to be read without a good, healthy SENSE of HUMOR (!!!) and is a collection of very well camouflaged HUMORESQUES for people with a strong CHEW. But if you are reading this, it means you have to CHEW, everything is in order - otherwise you wouldn't be here!!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:34

Training "Management of Reality" - a unique project of the Institute of NLP-DHE

Details and entry: http://institutnlp.ru/

The main topics of the training:

Quantum and wave patterns of the perception of/design of reality and how to change them.
- Submodality patterns of waking and sleep (the World of the Living and the spirit World).
- Cartography of dreams and the routes of dream.
- The alchemy of trance and dreams, algorithms and practices dreamlike settings.
- Calibration and the creation of trance and dreaming realities.
- Organization of chaos in their own group perception of the purpose of obtaining access to non-existent in the calibration of reality resources.
- Embedding mycleverlib in dreaming and waking. Ecology dreamlike interventions.

One of the themes of the training on the video channel:

Video training, video tutorials, NLP and Hypnosis: http://nlpmag.ru/

Катенька

Post by Катенька » Mon Mar 17, 2014 18:22

for more information about training. Great info on various trainings and seminars is, in the wheel of life. I'm using this publisher ordered as well and the mandala and books are different. I advise you to visit the website :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 20:46

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:14

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:36

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Mon Mar 24, 2014 20:43

good health, looking for info on effects, change, relationships, energy, M and W(men and women), after a close relationship, and the possibility of rupture of these bonds the full extent of special interest influence on the M first and the impact of the energy on W after the first M, the theme of much almost argued, is rarely disclosed for obvious reasons, but it is very necessary and this is very interesting info, thank you to all who respond and leave any info in the understanding of this topic, thank you in advance. :) :?

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Mon Mar 24, 2014 21:00

will share those who are interested on my topic what do you got, and that was really interesting. material etc. the truth is not found Professor Malyshev. Lecture a man and a Woman

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Mon Apr 21, 2014 16:53

Three strand DNA officially.
http://thetacentre.com/tri-niti-dnk-ofitsialno.html
We are still mutating and it's for the best.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Apr 22, 2014 14:04

I don't know about DNA but the fact that the RH factor I have from minus to plus changed that was really a surprise

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Apr 22, 2014 14:08

all my life I had 3 negative blood group and written on the card
but in December 2012 passed medical certificate driver's license and now have given blood RH factor, and I came analysis with RH positive
once again, I retake as was 100% sure that I have a negative RH factor and I re-analysis came back with a positive RH (I mean in General) :shock:
and as a child I blood transfusion just rhesus negative so that the error can not be

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 22, 2014 14:41

Rostislav
May just need assistant to wash my hands... :wink:

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Apr 22, 2014 14:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Maybe just have the technician wash her hands...
laboratory the best in Krasnodar was tested 2 times, 1 time in December 2012, the second in April 2013 so that technicians clearly not being
can certainly a child is not properly done analysis but the blood is transfused several times - if not for the fact that Lily yab you probably then talked already

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Apr 22, 2014 15:03

Ростислав wrote:all my life I had 3 negative blood group and written on the card
but in December 2012 passed medical certificate driver's license and now have given blood RH factor, and I came analysis with RH positive
once again, I retake as was 100% sure that I have a negative RH factor and I re-analysis came back with a positive RH (I mean in General) :shock:
and as a child I blood transfusion just rhesus negative so that the error can not be
My mother had to give birth to me once in a big hospital in a regional city it is for the reason that the tests showed negative for the RH factor from her. It turned out not so, i.e., more than 25 years later when she had surgery - then she said that her RH factor - positive..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 22, 2014 16:03

:?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Apr 22, 2014 17:52

Well, my mother is also RH negative, and also problematic childbirth and then her blood I poured periodically as 3 negative we were both in the hospital and it was not

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Apr 22, 2014 19:41

Well, eye color in humans varies sometimes, so why not change the blood..
p.s. according to information from this article - my blood /by Russian standards - the first with a positive RH factor, and nashie - positive /0 Rh+/

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Apr 23, 2014 0:23

According to the article, we all are predisposed to have something one in the blood
but Fi shka in General is that the rhesus negative blood has an additional full anti or gene

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Apr 23, 2014 0:28

and then define primitive ways (still has) the finding of those genes or something