The free exchange of resources for Self-development.

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Реактор
The free exchange of resources for Self-development.

Post by Реактор » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:24

Why not on the website there are archives of passports of the user in electronic form, and there is not any digital library. It would be nice to create and organize different kinds of ready information. Not always possible on the site or on the Internet and using search. For example, in the road (train or other), but there is a time to read and peruse. Besides, it's elementary Express support for the user of your product.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 15, 2009 13:13

In the upper right corner,above your message there is a button "E-library Cube" ,try,press.

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:45

Yes Andrew clicked and that Dale, I know the cube and a lot of his time there partying and still actively using the resource. Dear author where suppose to take a passport user for Photosonix InnerPulse. Why do I need to look somewhere . I saw a stripped-down copy of user page, explanation of Majd car. Besides, I believe - ideologically so to speak. A place where you can download and write an interesting psycho-programs and a variety of texts on similar areas or something anti. There must be something anti, well, at least for reflection and comparison. On the website of this level it must be. bi

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:00

Andrew added, I think it should be the postranstve for enthusiastic. Yes, I personally the 10 current put that is interesting. You have a great opportunity under its aegis to create one of the most powerful venues for meetings of this asylum. Specialized with a large variety. bi

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:41

besides, I believe - ideologically so to speak. A place where you can download and write an interesting psycho-programs and a variety of texts on similar areas or something anti. There must be something anti, well, at least for reflection and comparison. On the website of this level it must be.Andrew added, I think it should be the postranstve for enthusiastic. Yes, I personally the 10 current put that is interesting. You have a great opportunity under its aegis to create one of the most powerful venues for meetings of this asylum. Specialized with a large variety.
I really like this idea!We will think about how best to do it.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 16:44

Reactor e-library no for a simple reason: there are no books on the subject.

All that is collected on http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/
and programs for http://www.yugzone.ru/soznanie_software.htm

What do you mean you put 10-K interesting topics? Create on the forum, send me a mail vlaimir@mail.ru

How do you imagine that?

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Tue Mar 17, 2009 20:17

Vladimir Nikonov Freedom my dear friend. Freedom something to share or try new. Here Dimas immediately get the idea
and others think the same. Vladimir I will not explain everything written above. But now You will accomplish your goal. :wink:

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Tue Mar 17, 2009 22:51

As a letter on the subject, and it's nothing personal. I quote from a letter sent to Vladimir.

Some space allocated to software, music, books. Which she was the moderator where any person or seeker might have something to write, to record. Only the question of copyright, but to remove at the request of the author. I see the idea as a specialized Torrens on the subject. Let the old be any, the only requirement on the subject of self-development. And then the cube will give a link to us fervently passionate about.
Let it be the esoteric(the same Raja yoga(mastery of psychic energy),the transferring, the program memory, horoscopes, psychedelia, art house, mad science, various audio training videos. I think all that is on the subject, a huge layer. If you do, people will offer as much as it's interesting and exciting. After all, everyone carries differently. And take under the wing.

This is the General message. We need to discuss :ay

P/S A passport user, I have not found it needed.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 0:10

The idea seems to understand. There are operating time in this area. Take a look and include the opportunity.

And about the passport of the user of the mind machine. It is only for those who bought a mind machine (included). Corny as it costs money.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 18, 2009 14:38

Instruction can be obtained by e-mail, stating the number of machine that You bought on this website.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 18, 2009 14:42

Реактор wrote:as a letter on the subject, and it's nothing personal. I quote from a letter sent to Vladimir.

Some space allocated to software, music, books. Which she was the moderator where any person or seeker might have something to write, to record. Only the question of copyright, but to remove at the request of the author. I see the idea as a specialized Torrens on the subject. Let the old be any, the only requirement on the subject of self-development. And then the cube will give a link to us fervently passionate about.
Let it be the esoteric(the same Raja yoga(mastery of psychic energy),the transferring, the program memory, horoscopes, psychedelia, art house, mad science, various audio training videos. I think all that is on the subject, a huge layer. If you do, people will offer as much as it's interesting and exciting. After all, everyone carries differently. And take under the wing.

This is the General message. We need to discuss :ay

P/S A passport user, I have not found it needed.
Such a resource already exist - "Library of the Lotus. Spirituality. Magic. Religion" he is, in my opinion, out of competition. Needs some flair...

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 20:50

Agree with Andrei Patrushev.

You can on the forum to create a topic and post whatever you see fit.

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:00

Andrei Patrushev
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Need a kind of zest...
Let's think. But my opinion is subjective. To let things slide. Then begin to brush. Vladimir and Andrei let pomeshaut how to arrange everything. Sure to be a allocation of the primary, the secondary, and not necessary flow of information. Though to be honest. In this thread, may not be needed. Someone is sure to be a Nirvana from this. Again subjective. Should be full democracy. We're sensitive people, even a little illness, with a keen sense of the search (this is a joke, anyone personally so to speak) the Opportunity to leave any info, met with her, respectively, to try, to try on, and then discussion. Such a binaural extreme. Or otherwise to tell. An active search. Lovers of everything new, a lot. And such here on the forum a little. You have a very high % of users who are just trying to master and begin. But many of those who moved. Such team is not formed.
Andrew would like to draw Your attention. It would be interesting to comment and share here, not Lotus or Cuba or somewhere else. Yes, most likely, and even sure. Will be a whole bunch. But I think Your products are so unique, it makes no sense to think about competition. bi

P/S I Bought, and not just her birthmark and glasses still glasses, wheels, and a couple jewels, a year and a half was devoted to the project, it works and want to participate more actively. Whom number to send?

(although talking about it, why so many complications? Who needs it apart from us, participants of the program "bright minds":)

P/S Freedom of access to the user's manual!!!!!!
Last edited by Реактор on Tue Mar 24, 2009 20:43, edited 1 time in total.

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:20

Vladimir Nikonov
Никонов Владимир wrote:And about the passport of the user of the mind machine. It is only for those who bought a mind machine (included). Corny as it costs money.
8)

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 23, 2009 18:10

Well, that topic was closed? :wink:

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Tue Mar 24, 2009 20:40

I am ready to give from his collection, for example;

"Paths Dersu places of POWER"
BrainWave Generator(generator binaural waves)
Reducing psycho
Easy concentration
Meditation journey into the pyramid of light
Music for chakras
Music therapy
Podzaryadit energy
The self-programming for success
Symphony of the brain
Dr. Jeffrey Thompson 40CD
I am a magnet to money(sviâša)
Why I'm not rich (sviâša) etal 12CD
And more............................ :o

Крановщик

Post by Крановщик » Thu Mar 26, 2009 20:11

Reactor I like Your idea and the meaning of such information. I also have quite a lot of Luggage which can be offered to the seekers. There are quite rare things. :D

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:17

Crane operator Welcome, but what is? Do you also think that you need your heels? Crane operator Your thoughts. And better to know that my dear, let's swap arrange medidas. :) :ay Me now one topic so hot, but hichego can not find. :roll: Maybe You have. bi

Крановщик

Post by Крановщик » Mon Mar 30, 2009 13:15

What exactly You are interested, I will try to help. :)

Крановщик

Post by Крановщик » Mon Mar 30, 2009 13:32

Something from my collection:
Ayurveda is 12 GB
A large collection of mantras from different cultures.
Kriya, Raja, mantra yoga, magic Shiva.
Black witches of Mexico.
Voodoo.
Relax (music) 25GB.
Orthodox music, prayers, hymns 25GB.
Different material for transferring.

P/S in Your collection is interested, vosstanavlivaya psycho, and paths of power. What else is there? az
Last edited by Крановщик on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:30, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 30, 2009 15:39

I also love to change... :) :) :)

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Tue Mar 31, 2009 16:35

Andrei Patrushev Well, we really Crane operator what are You interested? From my collection can add 100 hours of progressive trance. A lot of classics, one of Bach 5GB. (well, just a great sound)And what You have to trade?:o Crane operator accomplish your goal in PM.
az

Крановщик

Post by Крановщик » Wed Apr 01, 2009 17:59

Andrey Kabanov how do we exchange files, what is the mechanism?Reactor got something ready to give. You have musical pieces "the tone of the chakras"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 01, 2009 18:12

Крановщик wrote:Andrew Kabankov how do we exchange files, what is the mechanism?Reactor got something ready to give. You have musical pieces "the tone of the chakras"?
http://narod.yandex.ru/
http://files.mail.ru/
etc., etc. :)

Реактор

Post by Реактор » Thu Apr 09, 2009 13:00

Crane operator
see what else is dug up. "Autostimulation lucid dreams"
Very close on the subject. (M. M.)

On the track recorded specially selected acoustic frequencies, stimulating the brain stem with the simultaneous relaxation of the body, resulting in vivid dreams, in which it is easy to realize itself.

For Mexico thank you impressed. And you know, I heard that the astral plane is quite heavily controlled "Saivites" Type is ignea thing for the followers. Shiva, the future destroyer of the Universe. And with his power, not who deliberately tries nasasyvat.
:)