How many times a week should you have sex?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.

Сколько раз в неделю нужно заниматься сексом?

1 раз
4%
2 раза
6%
3 раза
10%
4 раза
13%
5 раз
9%
6 раз
2%
7 раз(Один раз в день!)
17%
Несколько раз в день!
22%
1 раз в месяц!
1%
Сексом вообще не надо заниматься!Полное воздержание!
16%

Total votes: 100

Иван Евгеньевич
Re: How many times a week should you have sex?

Post by Иван Евгеньевич » Mon Jul 22, 2013 17:43

A little late with the message. LILIYA-R can be more. This is the first awakening of his subconscious, using, for example, drives Patrushev? I understand that before learning how to ride a bike their bumps, and then somehow it turns out to keep balance. In normal training behind the wheel and even can not to stay.
So here I want to figure out where the steering wheel where the pedals and how to keep the balance :roll: .
In Your eyes of course look like an inexperienced kid with a bunch of questions bc .

Иван Евгеньевич

Post by Иван Евгеньевич » Mon Jul 22, 2013 18:10

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 22, 2013 18:17

I here not the adviser. There's not much I can consciously say ie it works. Yogic practices are Taoist , so many things , each goes his own way. What is closer to you personally , then choose. In General, it is natural chelovecheskoe , only lost.And some of it works in extreme conditions . Patrushev's all good drives, but why and what advise he choose. They have a different focus, although Prodnik you can log in as any of them. here it is possible to experiment.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 22, 2013 18:20

I yoga not engaged and can't tell what website and what practice can use. A lot of them , a lot, and often copy practices .

Иван Евгеньевич

Post by Иван Евгеньевич » Mon Jul 22, 2013 18:22

Thank you. I will try. :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:50

Иван Евгеньевич wrote:Bold, it should be brighter. Has become boring
X-m!
We will assume that You just unwittingly, and not at the slowpoke, I did not understand one thing.

I'm the audience in the hall.

And You're an actor on stage.

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:03

Friedrich Nietzsche
Old and young broads

Speech Of Zarathustra

"Why do you slink so shyly in the dusk, o Zarathustra? And what are you hiding carefully under your cloak?

Not a treasure if presented to you? Or the newborn child is yours? Or now you are on the path of thieves, you friend of evil?" –

– Truly, my brother! answered Zarathustra. – This is a treasure given to me: it's a little truth that I carry.

But she's restless, like a little child; and if I hadn't clamped her mouth, she shouted loudly.

Today, when I walked his way, when the sun goes down, I met the old lady and said to my soul:

"A lot has already spoke Zarathustra even us women, but never spoke he to us about woman."

And I said to her: "the woman should speak only to men".

"And I also can you talk about the woman – she said, – I'm old enough to forget it immediately".

And I heeded the request of the old woman and said to her:

All the woman – a riddle, and everything in woman has one solution: it is called pregnancy.

Man is for woman a means; the purpose is always the child. But what is woman for man?

Two things the real man wants: danger and play. Therefore he wants woman as the most dangerous toys.

A man should be educated for war, and woman for the rest of the warrior; everything else is nonsense.

Too sweet fruits are not like a warrior. Therefore he likes woman; the sweetest woman is still bitter.

Better than a man understands a woman the children, but man is more child than woman.

In real man a child is hidden that wants to play. Now, women find the child in the man!

Let woman be a plaything, pure and radiant like a diamond, shining with virtues which did not even exist in the world.

Let the beam of a star Shine in your love! Let your hope be: "Oh, if I were to give birth to the Overman!"

Let your love be courageous! His love needs you to step on someone who inspires you with fear.

Let your love be your honour! Generally a woman is not interested in honor. But let it be your honour to always be more to love than to be loved and never be the second.

Let the man afraid of a woman when she loves: for she brings any sacrifice and every other thing has her price.

Let the man afraid of a woman when she hates: for man is at heart just angry, but the woman still bad.

Whom hates woman most? – Thus spoke the iron to the magnet: "I hate you most because you attract, but not strong enough to win it for yourself".

The happiness of men is called: I want. Happiness is a woman called: he wants.

"See, only now the world has become perfect!" – thinks every woman when she obeys all love.

And should a woman obey and find a depth for her surface. Surface is woman's soul, a mobile, stormy film on shallow water.

But the soul of a man deep raging torrent roars in subterranean caves; the woman feels his strength but does not understand it. –

Then answered me the old woman: "Many dear Zarathustra said, especially for those who are young.

Strange, Zarathustra knows women little, and yet he's right about them. Is it because it happens that a woman nothing is impossible?

And now, in gratitude, accept a little truth. I'm old enough for it!

Wrap it up good and hold her mouth: otherwise it will scream loudly, this little truth."

"Give me, woman, thy little truth!" I said. And thus spake the old woman:

"You go to women? Don't forget the whip!" –

Thus spoke Zarathustra.<

Иван Евгеньевич

Post by Иван Евгеньевич » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:41

Moon
+5 bi

АМИРА

Post by АМИРА » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:35

I want to complement the post MOON music

Code: Select all

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fDXayayBSQ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Love me sweet and true always !
Forgetting everything , admiring the beauty ,
Enchanted soul,
Numbing happiness - Love me !
And I will be your Universe !

Love me honey, and bitterness – in me is everything.
And let Heaven and Earth circling in an eternal dance.
Love me ! and know that I'll always be
A part of you – even in the traces of your...
And let those laugh who did not know Love .

Love me sweet and true always !
Listening to your love - the Mountains , the symbol of patience , will be ashes .
The spirit of Eternity will hover over us ,accompanying everywhere
And even the Creator looking at us will be amazed .
Because Love is always a miracle !

Love me honey, and bitterness – in me is everything.
And let Heaven and Earth circling in an eternal dance.
Love me !-and know that I'm a part of you .
I'll always be here – in word and thought to follow you .
And let those laugh who did not know Love .

АМИРА

Post by АМИРА » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:37

the second attempt

Иван Евгеньевич

Post by Иван Евгеньевич » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:34

there are full at work, not surprised :D
you do not get bored

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Jul 27, 2013 16:33

Иван Евгеньевич wrote:Vyacheslav., a good anecdote. In every tale there is a hint. When I feel bad in every way, then pay attention to those who are even worse. And those men have the strength of spirit stronger than mine. And there is some impetus to action.

"They say bad to you now, will be even worse. And understand that this was good. Appreciate what you have. And move on. Cheer up".
Let Your interpretation be the starting point of my understanding...this parable(joke),so to speak pulled out of the sphere of the unconscious.And it hung there faintly(and understanding quite different was rather associated with a specific person...)

Иван Евгеньевич

Post by Иван Евгеньевич » Mon Jul 29, 2013 14:35

С. Альбатрос wrote:you Know, in the news common wording: British scientists have proved. This is followed by another delusion of modern journalism. So, this is just such a case.
Found, already somewhat discussed this topic. Link viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1097. Fully agree with the conclusions of Logic as well.
If you'll say "it Means someone such as the British media". Let me ask you a counter question - "what had kept her virginity before marriage, our ancestors, and not only". And by the way, men too. I do not think that the ancestors were illiterate EN masse in these matters. And was now in my view an unpleasant procedure for newly baked wife after the wedding night carried on the screening sheets.

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Mon Jul 29, 2013 20:54

Telegonia, dear.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Jul 30, 2013 16:39

Lecture at Institute for animal health:

Teacher: Good bull-the manufacturer must commit to twelve copulations per day...
A female voice from the first row: How much???
Teacher: twelve.
A female voice from the first row: Repeat it more loudly for the last row!
A male voice from the last row: Excuse me, with one cow or with twelve?
Teacher: of Course with the twelve!
A male voice from the last row: Repeat it more loudly for the first row!

(an old student anecdote)

It was the epigraph to one Chapter(*) popular presentation of the science of ethology for clarity of the topic of the Chapter. Herespecifically - the basics of instinctive mating behavior of people. Algorithms of behavior, "hardwired" in the carcass of the species for its survival, in short, though, and software, like the BIOS of a computer. And there is still the spirit comes with his socialnymi programs-problems, conflicts... How not to go crazy? :)

"The presence of numerous and serious problems between the sexes aloof and superficial glance it may seem paradoxical - after all, men and women, as well as males and females animals, you want to connect in pairs, i.e., their desire to draw closer, to find each other - mutually. So where's the problem? Presumably from the fact that the goals and aspirations of those other than something substantially different. In the light of what was said about owners and resource users, it is clear that this commitment to each other is not certainly disinterested, and like the behavior of people on the market. The seller and the buyer also committed to each other, but they both try to extract from the transaction the maximum personal benefit, often in spite of possible losses of the other party. Nature, alas, alien to the sentiment... This personal gain for both parties in the reproductive process in this case is the most reliable consolidation of their genes in offspring, actually constituting the meaning of reproduction.
In addition, personal interests of the participants in this process should not unduly conflict with the interests of the species, because the survival of individuals out of view for many reasons problematic. As the capabilities and roles of males and females in this process is significantly different, then the behavior should consequently be different... "<

Иван Евгеньевич

Post by Иван Евгеньевич » Tue Jul 30, 2013 17:33

ФилиНН wrote:As the capabilities and roles of males and females in this process is significantly different, then the behavior should vary accordingly...
First, we are not animals. Well, if some associate themselves with them, that's their right :? .
Secondly, if the act for reasons of the above reasoning, every day we must seek the female for fastening of the GENE :lol: . Faster run, otherwise women You will throw :) .
In most families, our ancestors, and now it is found, the GENE is fastened via large families, and not through polygamy.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Tue Jul 30, 2013 17:56

What have read so far penetrated?! :shock:
People, I think(do not remember), his work on the Nobel prize got. Quickly You beat them.
\Yes, and I do not need nor fully associated with the best of my information, nor my point of view\

Moon

Post by Moon » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:32

Sex 4 Caste

People have been trying to understand the purpose of Sex in our lives. On this subject written many papers. And yet Sex remains a mystery.

In General, the readers of our site should already be clear – why ?

Because there are different levels of development of consciousness, different Caste. And Sex in different castes will be totally different.

Esoterica model of the world and man sees the person as two connected in a multidimensional object – the Soul (Monad) and the Body. At the same time, the body is also multidimensional and every known physical body is also energy structure. Modern medicine operates on only the physical, the most low-frequency component of the body.

Therefore, many unusual to hear that all of our bodies there are additional energy functions. For example, a woman's Uterus is the generator of the tractor Beam and energy of the vortex, which "grab and hold" of Men, and on the other hand in the middle of having Sex together with men's vortex captures the Soul of the unborn child.

We will not consider Sex the first 3 castes – it is written many benefits, we try to perform it from the position of the 4 castes – since it is still not written anything.

More precisely, it is written, for example, the Kama Sutra, Tantra but it is not understood, and therefore profilirovannoj, like all the Ancient Knowledge in their modern interpretations.

The fourth caste feels energy. The fourth caste "mount" the external world around them – within their Personal Power. This fundamentally changes the operation of all mechanisms, including sexual.

The people of 4 castes begin to deal with sexual problems, is not described anywhere, and reading all sorts of benefits and studies intended for the first 3 castes – create additional challenges and complexity.

The purpose of our article is to help people of 4 castes or turning into 4 caste to take another look at the sexual aspect of being.

The first thing I would like to start the relationship between the people of 4 castes are built on the upper chakras – Anahata (Love, Higher Emotions), Vishuddha (Mind, Consciousness). If there is no contact in these chakras, then no more close encounters of the impossible.

We will not consider a situation when a person is deprived of sex for a long time and is ready to pounce on anyone. Any hardship fundamentally alter the functioning of the human mechanism, blocking the mechanisms of consciousness and release the body's mechanisms and unconditional reflexes...

If 2 caste enough to see a beautiful body, and for the 3 castes is sufficient to meet the "decent" partner, for the 4 castes – it is first necessary to establish friendly, open, fully trusting relationship on the upper chakras.
Such contact usually can be established only with a person with similar parameters of the Individual (Consciousness), similar to the position of the Assemblage Point.

As Men, TS usually is more fixed than women (hence women's mediumint), the woman is much easier to "sync" with a man than Vice versa. I.e. a Woman taking consciousness of this man and wanting him close, able to attune with it. Of course it is not instant and can take months and years to come. We're talking about a man 4 castes. For women such a relationship would be a major incentive in the development of consciousness and Personality. The question is, can a woman graduating caste of Warriors, through their Principles and Sense of Self-Importance, for the realization of this Union.

Developed men with a high position TS generally are more popular with women... Their “ vysokochastotnom “ is perceived by women of the lower castes as sexual attraction .

Male 1-3 caste, meets a woman 4 castes, did not understand her.
He will assess her behavior on their level, and for him it will seem arrogant, intellectual, non-emotional, boring. And all this to be true. Female 4 caste was really not interested in sexually male 1-3 caste...
The energy configuration of the cocoon of such men is “ simple “ and “catchy “ for more complex structured cocoon of a developed woman.

Without synchronization on the upper Chakras, no sexual arrangements generally are not run. Thus, it is not important how the woman looks, and how Macho the male is. All elements of appearance and social success, so cultivated in modern society, cease to operate at the level of the 4th caste.

It's safe to say that at the level of the 4th caste, sex is the continuation of a trusting Friendship. After contact is installed on the upper chakras, it begins to seize and the lower chakras. 4 caste energy cocoon is located upstairs capitiva more consciousness than the body. Therefore, unconditioned reflexes, which is the "consciousness" of the body stop working and the person starts all to be controlled by Consciousness.

If a person of the 1-3 caste, sexual arousal occurs as a result of the reaction of the organism unconditioned reflex, the 4-caste, sexual mechanisms are triggered "team" with level of Consciousness. And while the Consciousness of such a command will not give any sex is impossible in principle...

For this reason, many people of 4 castes begin to experience difficulty finding sexual partners, and as a result, make yourself a wrong idea about sex and its place in life and about yourself beloved, supposedly already "outgrown" the need for sex.

It is fundamentally a misconception of the discharge of building their own "problems" in Virtue.

Indeed, at the level of the 4th caste, the contact man – woman is no longer happening as well as at the level of the 1-3 castes. If your friend or a friend of the 1-3 caste can easily meet and have sex with almost anyone, if only "not disgusting" in the 4th caste like impossible... Only it is not necessary to dramatize and draw hasty conclusions about the "depravity" of sex. You have just changed the caste, and with it all your needs...

After all 4 caste people and eat... otherwise, what's there to talk about sex !!!

So, we tracked the first and very important difference – the choice of partner is completely different than we used parameters. The problem here lies in the following. In our minds is still very strong, developed over many incarnations, the stereotypes of the "right" partners. Yes, and modern Glamour imposes on us leggy blondes in Breasts or a muscular Macho man with a Ferrari.

As a result, we find ourselves in some internal conflict. On the one hand we have laid down the information and confirm our past experience about the selection of beautiful, socially successful partners, but on the other hand – we have them already it is impossible to build a close relationship. And those partners that suit us for the Mentally Energeticheskim parameters are not always relevant to modern social standards.

There are plenty of books, including the Kama Sutra, different sexual positions. At the same time, some of them are quite clever and not entirely understandable to the modern reader 1-3 caste. Why, they say, so "subverted" when the same effect can be achieved much more easily.

And indeed it is. Most of the items have virtually no value to the people of the 1-3 castes do not perceive the flow of energy in the cocoon.

Let us remember two power circle – forward and Reverse. In the direct Circle – the energy is delayed from the bottom, up the spine to the head and down the chest to the crotch... partially jumping hands...

In a reverse circle – the energy is taken in hand, climbs up into the head and down the spine to the perineum...

Thus, there is a very important function of language – language is the contactor or the breaker of circles. The tongue pressed against the upper palate – closes the circle, and the tongue is not pressed against the upper palate – an opening in the circle and becomes a powerful energy storage...

Feeling and being aware of these energy realities, coupled with the energy meridians and points of the body, it is possible to rethink all the variety of sexual positions.

In sex we use genitals, hands and tongue.

When the energy of the synchronization partners and the preliminary elimination of all energy locks (without this Magical sex, in principle, impossible), there is automatic synchronization in the flow of energy of Yin and Yang between the different energy points of the pair.

It is here that all the poses and become clear.
If the pair are connected only through sexual organs, then there is an accumulation and alignment of energy levels – as in the two connected vessels.

If the pair is connected through genitals and hands, either language – there is a flow of energy via the respective energy meridians and channels.
Energy begins to circulate through created by a pair of circles, creating a unified energy structure. Such circulation may continue for hours, filling both partners and building the egregore of the pair. Nothing like sex in the 1-3 caste does not exist...

At the same time, become apparent, and oral and anal sex. We just connect the various chakras.

Don't forget the genitals is Svadhisthana, the Anus is Muladhara, Hands – Anahata/Vishuddha, Language – Vishuddha/ajna...

Ie our language on an energetic level is the most high-frequency and highly energy-rich point, since the opening of the circle of energy, it concentrates a lot of energy...

Thus, Magic Sex 4 caste – is a powerful energy process, which is energy-saturation, and alignment of work of all organs and systems of the human "mechanism".

As in many other systems, sex is a multilevel sense.
Is and procreation on the physical plane, and having fun – on the emotional plane, and energy adjusting and balancing of all systems and mechanisms on the energy plan, and a powerful impetus to the development of Consciousness...

With full synchronization of energy systems of the partners during the sexual intimacy on the upper chakras, the formation of egregor of pair.

This only happens on level 4 of caste and the coincidence of energy and information parameters of the partners.
Have formed the egregore is born of its own consciousness, which captures the personal consciousness of the couple.

Both partners begin to perceive the world through their own consciousness and the consciousness of the Egregore consciousness of the 3rd level.

This is what we call, "soul plane" as described in the esoteric literature and obscure (not available) the modern understanding.

Sex is in most cases a pleasant procedure, after which the person relaxes and often falls asleep... But it doesn't have the "fly away", we're talking about.

On the formation of egregor of pair is based Tantric Sex.

It follows that Tantric Sex is available only to people of 4 castes. While in the modern group Tantra "handful" only people of the 2nd caste, with the vehicle on the Svadhishthana and therefore very loving sex... but not have any relation to Tantra...

As we have mentioned many times on the website – all practices are fully enforced only in your Contract, your Egregore. Therefore, 2 caste definitely has sex – but not Tantric...

In the formation of Egregor of pair, the person completely drops out of the feeling and control herself.
Our sense of self is based on the work of our Personal Consciousness and in the formation of Egregor couples, individual personal consciousness disappears, it becomes part of the egregore... i.e. our personal "Me" disappears completely...

Of course, that such Egregorial state can be achieved not only through Tantric sex (for example, we achieve them with the help of Hypermesh), but sex 4 caste is one of the best methods of development of Consciousness.

Testing periodically Egregorial state of consciousness, a person gets used to them and gradually begins to perceive its own egregore – Consciousness "not-I", formed by all the structures of previous incarnations...

And this, in turn, accelerates progress towards the formation of "solid" consciousness "Super-I", which includes both the Subconscious and the living of the Personal Consciousness "I".

In conclusion, we can say that Magic Sex (sex 4 caste) fundamentally different from sex the first 3 castes and is a powerful stimulus for further energy and Spiritual development.

Our advice to all who consider themselves "above" or "beyond" it, to draw attention on possible blocking and the "troubles" in the field of sex, developed a long religious prayers in past incarnations or improper upbringing in this incarnation – and to open to the Magic of Sex... which not only will bring you back to reality, but will help in the further development...

http://esoteric4u.com/ru/index.php?o...=98&Itemid=191<

Moon

Post by Moon » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:36

Sexual Magic.

B. M. Monosov.

In Magic there are different areas of work with sexual energy. And everyone who deals with Magic needs in this matter at least once to navigate because in some areas the sexual energy are generally put at the head of the corner. And then it turns out that you come to some seminar and it's a real mess.

Every person has some potential sexual energy. And this sexual energy in some way related to the family – with a genetic line to which a person belongs. Especially the parameter of this energy intensifies the last of the Kind. Imagine that you are happily managed to poison all his brothers and sisters, as well as to cut out aunts and uncles and you so miraculously became the last of the Kind. Then all the kinetic energy stored in this kind of will go through you. Hence, for example, had a passion for fratricide from different sultans, etc. – they just wanted to be the last of the family and to let through all the Ancestral energy. But since this Birth energy is transferred to the offspring, it is directly related to sex and sexual energy. That is, to buy a good sexual potential, it is sufficient to kill all the relatives on any one line.

In Magic a lot of attention is paid to the issue of managing sexual energy, as it is a "serpent" that if you don't learn to manage it, it will manage you. The problem of managing sexual energy, occurs when the promotion of "speed". So, if you have gained greater energy and personal power, then this energy you need to keep on top Chakras, otherwise, no Magic, because the Magician starts with the level of Anahata. But if at some point you have this fixation lost, all this "iceberg" is falling down and there's this sexual energy is a huge number and in momentum (that is somewhere "in 5 minutes"). But she is able to push the man, he just stops at this point normally think. In the old days there were all sorts of sects, religious and mystical sense of the type of the Doukhobors who tried to ride the "Horse" (a Horse in the symbolism of the Tarot, as you may recall, refers to the Spirit - Providence of the Lord, that is, the direction of movement of consciousness Genius of the Earth) - that is, desiring that the Spirit led them. Hence the name Doukhobors – "those who fight for the Spirit". At the same time in different directions of Christianity there are constantly conversations that "we have de mol, the Holy Spirit is present, and them behold the Holy spirit-then and there – it's all we've roamed". So in order to work with this spirit Doukhobors practiced ecstatic state when a person is in a state of "amazement" that is "out of mind" and consciousness at this point, it does not control. And there are different techniques of introducing into a trance (and the word "TRANS" refers to a condition where a person becomes a mediator between the spirit World and the human World). By Spirit here is meant the most Holy Spirit as a kind of goal, which is System. And the System, for example, at this moment has a purpose, for example, "raise your hand", the performance of which is some kind of nerve impulse – that is, it tries to go into a state "of the System with a raised hand." And "Horse" riding in the moment this way – on System is the nerve impulse, and all of his work. And the trance state lies in the fact that the nerve impulse coming to you as-it affects. But the common man has some of his thoughts and purposes with the result that, as the conductor of this nerve impulse, it is not the receiver (so imagine a wire, through which electric current goes – if he suddenly transformed from a conductor to the receiver, you can simply overheat and burn). And usually that momentum just holds on and all, and the Doukhobors struggled to eat – that is, to them this was the Providence of the Lord. Also work with TRANS state well developed, for example, shamans, and generally very much exposed to the trances of mediums. The doukhobors were in a trance by the method of whirling dervishes – dance used in some Sufi sects to exit the body. It is based on the fact that the time constant of acceleration arising in the process of rotation, there is an allocation of the subtle body from the physical. And when the subtle body is separated, it becomes exposed to running in the System momentum and begins to work it. But what kind of momentum as they start to take – going into the brain of the System or in the buttock – is unknown. In any case, they consider this impulse as a kind of "commandment" - that is, the Lord is with them in this moment talking.

But in order to start interacting with high-frequency channel, which is the momentum they accumulated power – otherwise the assemblage Point there is not lift. And they accumulate energy by sexual abstinence – sex is not engaged and drove by myself with all sorts of sinful thoughts – the resulting energy together with the Assembly Point safely up the stairs, and was kept there mind. Everything is fine. And then they were in a trance. But the body-that will not go away and as soon as they entered the trance, that stored energy starts to fall down and the mind turns off. In the result, instead of getting something "great" they get a long gang Bang and then I remember who and who raped. While there are already no the brakes don't work – and they repent then a year until next time. That is, they did not know what to do with his sexual energy, and despite the fact that anyone tried to tame his flesh, but this mine occurred repeatedly. On the same mine exploded in the Khlyst sect, which belonged to Rasputin.

At the time Europeans came to India and Tibet and met with Tantrism. This is the Tibetan version of Buddhism and it has different directions, as in Sufism. That is, there are lots of areas of Tantrism. But if Christianity made the neighbors thinking differently to convince with a shotgun (recall what was perpetrated by Protestants and Catholics), in Tibet, all this seems quite peaceful. There is nobody hurt, and if you practice another version of Tantrism, you're still "our man". And here there is an image called Kala-Chakra – something like Tibetan icon, which depicts a demon (a supernatural being) in a state of sexual intercourse with rider superhuman being female. When Europeans looked at the Kala-Cakra, they said, "Well, clearly what they're doing! So, the whole Tantrism this and reduced! And we have long thought about it!". And went different imaginations on this subject, especially in some monasteries really practiced certain sexual practices, though none of the Europeans have not seen, but still there was plenty of authors tried to describe them. And hence all sorts of books describing the Tantrism in this vein appeared on the shelves of European bookshops resulting immediately there are a lot of schools this Tantrism teaches ("we are not just a brothel, but also a Tantrism!").

But the thing is that in Tibetan Buddhism about the same symbolic language of these icons, as in the Tarot cards. So, if we in the Tarot we see on the map the aunt and the man, we understand that this is an indication to include the mind and intuition. And if they are suddenly depicted in a state of sexual intercourse, this means their link. Therefore, this Kala-Chakra indicates the state of one and the same person, combining reason and intuition, regardless of gender. If he also painted 4 faces, then he at this moment perceives a 4-dimensional space. If his 6 hands he can act in the 6-minute measurement. That is when we see in the Buddhist images of many-armed, many-headed centipede and personalities, then it indicates the dimension of the space. The number of individuals or the eyes shows the ability to perceive information in this space dimensionality, and the number of the arms or legs is the ability there to do something. And the story itself shows the conditions under which this becomes possible. Thus, the entire Kala-Cakra shows a state of a person, and not the call to have sex in every Church.

As for the real Tibetan sexual practices, that underlies this: the Tibetan sages noted one interesting thing – in some cases, during intercourse occurs when a person loses his own mind and enters a state close to Transavia. And it turns out it or not depends on how harmoniously matched couple – they suit each other or not, and on very many parameters. So, if they are right for each other, then during intercourse the feeling of the disappearance of the body. But in order for this phenomenon to study, it is necessary that the act itself lasted not one minute, as it usually happens, and at least an hour. From here they began to teach adherents delay ejaculation and have developed a specific technique, in which man can have sex for a long time – for at least an hour. Examining this condition, they saw that there might be two circles of sexual energy:
The lower (or small) circle, which can be realized in the conception of the baby (i.e. all the energy is scrolled down and all was over),
– Large circle, which is used not only connecting the pair downstairs in the penis and vagina, but the upper connection is through kissing, hugging, etc.
They noticed that enabling certain of the fingers of a man in specific points of the body (erogenous zones) women energy circle closes in a ring. With this ring, the top can be closed at Vishuddha, and can, for example, manipura or Anahata. That is, there are many options in which this ring consists of one or two Chakras, and, for example, of the five. Sometimes they even manage to use all seven Chakras. And in these cases is so close merging of the two organisms is that there is a third body, but not a child as usual, and the body, have very different parameters of consciousness and consisting of two persons – that is, the Egregore, and this is deity. And he has a different consciousness. Do you remember that man and Egregor to an agreement can not because they live in different worlds and think in different categories. And here there is a creature that thinks in those categories, which think of Egregors, and it possesses other properties. The Tibetans even described the state of levitation which is available to this creature. That is two people combining their energy, can form such supersuschestvo and it has a different consciousness and other symptoms.

Interestingly, the pair has connected and the creature was born. They are in this state for some time, stayed and went from him, and three days later was again joined. While this creature is not born anew, but there is already the same that it was before. It can learn, evolve and eventually comes to the fact that they may be no longer able of sexual intercourse, but just tune each other, but it still will occur – that is, it is already there all the time and does not disappear. If the original to maintain this creature must always be in a state of sexual intercourse, and when you break up, it disappears and then appears again, then after some time these practices it no longer disappears, but persists permanently. While initially while it's being unreasonable, people endure from this condition some memories, but they are quickly overwritten. When the creature acquires the mind, then each of the two remembers what was in the mind of this creature the experience of those divine conditions when you were "God" - Egregore. For the usual person is unavailable because the person might develop as fully as possible in any niche, but an Egregore him at the same time does not become. Here people can be in this state of the Egregore. It is believed that humanity, developing and increasing communication with each other could come to the state of "Solaris ocean" - a single mind in which humanity will be able to join all without a trace. And here and there is such a creature, in which a couple can just jump into without a trace. And then there are a couple tried and tested by experienced technology touches, kisses, some sexy movements, etc., leading to the appearance of this creature and improving contact with him.

The Europeans, having heard about it all, stole therefrom that is only one technology. But it's just "one hundred and one method of winding the insulation on the wire" or "twenty-five ways of twisting wires together" - and the "Dynamo" they are not taken away. So the question here is only about some methods of communication – two wires to fasten with the bolt and you can twist or solder.
The difficulty of these Tantric practices is that they are very much geared for the society and manners accepted in this particular society. In Tibet there is a huge number of unmarried men, based in monasteries, and the same number of unmarried women based there, and they can afford all sorts of practices without fear of to meet a lack of understanding from society. But in Tantrism there is one bottleneck is the choice of a partner. Before this man will choose a partner, they will be sorted out about ten. And each of them also will choose some man who suits them, but the problem with this selection is quite complex. Tibetan tantric followers do not alter the person, and to such he is trying to find a mate. In the European schools of this kind do just brute – force the process of selecting the wires and their rolling on this and focusing. So how many of them were not for these European schools of Tantrism, sooner or later there comes down to one big and long gang Bang. And I must say that Tibetan Tantrism, and Tibetan astrology, it is the result of very long experience and long research and those who do it, are heirs of a deep enough knowledge. And we have, as each man or woman one way or another engaged in sex, everyone considers himself a specialist. And here in the European schools trying to practice Tantrism usually no good at it.

Not so long ago there was an interesting little book called "Sexual rituals". There is dealt with all sorts of magical rites and rituals, describes their roots and connections with sexual energies. And, in particular, extends such an interesting idea that initially mankind had a terrible tendency to reproduction, sexual energy is stifled all others. And at the time of the shamans, teachers and others received simply by castration of ordinary citizens – when they blocked the sexual channel, the head they started to not only think about it. And this practice is hidden in the ancient initiatory rituals, traces of which can be found in a completely different direction and currents. And then, when people held a ritual, for example, of the male gender no longer applies, he was given women's clothing. But the people, the reborn, and man once subjected to this procedure, then the second time, the third... and the fourth time he has simply at once to give women's clothing and he begins to think him nothing more to do. Here there are all sorts of robes, gowns, etc., which date back to female clothes and procedures Postrigan all priests and priests back to the ritual procedure of deprivation of sex, after which he was given male clothes instead of female and he needs to start working the head in the result of the assemblage Point moves upwards. All practices and prohibition of sexual life is also related to the fact that the energy starts to move up. While a person increases the level of thinking and creativity. And what is creativity? is the work of the right hemisphere. And if the Point of Assembly to lift high enough, then it works. But the Point of the build all the time propped up by energy and it must be supported by a certain level. Hence it happens that after intercourse the man, losing energy, feeling dreary and thinks: "Why should I do all this had I again sucked it?". But if it spins this creature-the Egregor and begins to live and there is interaction with other Egregors and instead of "minus" energy is the cause of "plus" - and then everything after the sexual contact would be okay.

The question arises – how to bring up this creature? If it has already occurred, then you try to build a sense of contact with this sexual partner, amplify it and practice sex with him with some frequency, trying to prolong the time of this contact, so he lasted one minute and two hours. Then the creature begins to develop and learn. Not to be confused state of orgasm with the moment of ejaculation as orgasm is just a state of resonance and here it lasts a minute and several hours. And if such a pair already formed, to break up she can't, because there is a very strong setup at each other, and if the creature emerged and began to live, it is both of them will not let go. The process of wedding in the Church is also an attempt to create the Egregor of a new family of the couple (remember the crown over the heads keep trying to activate Sahasrara). And it so happens that the priest suddenly, for some reason, fifth time's work, although mostly a wedding ceremony does nothing. But in some cases still manages to create a Egregore that holds them. And such marriages are indeed much less likely to break, but if they do split up, the consequences of this rite to remove very hard, because the Church has a wedding ceremony, but divorce is not there. The fact that a Church wedding is a magical procedure, and the divorce is a piece of paper on which is written that the Church allows you to divorce. So to break this bond is much more difficult than creating although it is possible – simply it is necessary to have a certain amount of energy. And then tear that connection like any other connection – that is, as well as remove the evil eye and spoilage, the same is removed and a Church marriage.

In this case, if the creature already born, and after the death of the members of a pair it is not going away – just that these two people are in the Egregor and are born again in sync. That is a very strong bond that affects them in the future and in future lives. If this relationship still somehow managed to destroy, and it is also destroyed – the destruction of communication is killing this creature. Just the same campaigns "on the left" member of this couple nor the connection, nor the creature are not affected. Why are these campaigns "on the left" from the point of view of physics? Man is the source of sexual energy, and woman is its user: from Yang goes to Yin. If this man can give as much as this woman can take, then it will be balance. If it gives more than she takes, then he's somewhere left to die. If it's not enough that he gives, it will look for a shortage somewhere from the side. That is, there normal physics and no morals don't work here. In this case, where the woman this energy go? The man is a rechargeable battery – it takes cosmic energy, sublimates and turns already in the human energy. And this energy can either be vogognano in your own body or transferred to the woman. And if the man is an energy Converter, then the woman is a hyperspace transmitter – the uterus with the ovaries. And here is the transmitter passing ray – a "post capture", and begins to fumble on a reception of some creatures, which they can capture and bring them here on the physical plane. If this post capture powerful, you may come up with some good kids. If the egg is fertilised – there is the anchor – a material object-a carrier, on which may be recorded by this creature. That is the creature "rewritten" for this "media" channel. If the pole grip took some kind of "transmitting station" all the gear, going there can be recorded on the material carrier. If engagement has not occurred (the"disk was broken"), then recording will not work. And every time during intercourse there is the post capture – "transmitter" starts to work – what energy is. If there is a pregnancy and had an abortion (removed this "carrier"), this one emerged from the channel does not disappear and may persist long enough. The creature, which they caught, still hanging in the channel and eats energy so accumulated there is energy consumed, where there is ovarian dysfunction, menstrual, etc. as it drops hormonal. And then the energy can begin to Viiratsi already from the tissue then will their destruction – there will be adhesions, cysts, etc., which can be triggered by this channel. Therefore, once the abortion is necessary to align energy in the abdomen and to remove the beam, otherwise hanging creature can eat a lot. The man at conception were given the pulse energy and as between him and a woman there is already a channel of communication, the man will also be losing a certain amount of energy, but a little. With the very same object (entity) is an abortion nothing happens – attracted him here, and have signed a release and he's happy and ran on. That is nothing significant in the universe is not happening – who should be born, someone somewhere is born and so. And if he was not born here, be born somewhere else or when the same pair again, have sex again, it will catch on again.

There is a belief that each person has their own "half" of the opposite sex that he is looking for. So, this half is the one who ever lives past it has been associated. But if you've got not been hormonal are set up on some lady or man, it means that half have not and you have yet to find. If in some life you had such a strong bond, a strong attunement, it is this lady around you but somewhere hanging around. If such a strong attunement was not, then it means that you are free and can do a free search for another three hundred years. If there is some lady (or man) with which you are connected and the case came before the formation of such an Egregore, in the next life you in sync with it are, and this Egregore you will pull towards each other. Therefore, as a rule, may not arise such a situation that the person will, for example, two of the Egregore. And, indeed, the path through the creation of such an Egregore is one of the possible ways of development of the magician. But it all depends on what position you're in – if you have a Egregor with past lives or you have managed to create in this, you will with him and with his pair of so on work. If it does not, but you already have a family, then you need to achieve some harmony in the family, which is. If you are in a state of free search, then you can afford to look for a more harmonious partner, which is better in your match.

But in reality such practices and such schools, which is engaged in the selection and adjustment of couples in Europe simply do not, because everything available on the subject of books associated with the technique of "how to tie wire" and most Tantric traditions in Europe there. Although in paganism, perhaps these traditions were, but all Christian practice is associated with monogamy – "one man, one wife, and let them live together for three hundred years and suffer", so we are not preserved. Therefore, if you are going to go this route, you will have to do it yourself – how to get. The basic ideology I tried to teach. But the problem is that any of your energy potential will affect the world around us – and if there's a hot kettle, it will transfer heat to the surrounding cold objects. That is, if you were able to accumulate a certain energy potential, consisting of sexual energy including all your environment will be in the presence of this energy as something to feel and not always adequately react to it. There is a parable about one of the Buddha's disciples, who asked, "Master, now, you promised that if we make abstinence and the accumulation of sexual energy, all women will be ours. And here I am third year has "soared" and something no". What he the Teacher said, "while all the accumulated sexual energy, you only think about women who here are going to you run. And that energy that everyone else have you spent thinking about them. In the end, energy is spent and nothing is saved up".

In the formation in a pair of the Egregore itself, the pair is its material carrier, and from their level, from their frequency characteristics and depends on the level of the Egregore. If such a pair is born the baby, he will be the point of fixing this Egregore and its point of manifestation. Therefore, that child may have a different level of consciousness initially, and to be in constant contact of the consciousness with the Egregore and they led. The complexity of matching is that we like talking about soviani Euro-plugs into regular outlet – the interaction goes, if only to somehow match frequencies of the Chakras and their resonance. And if they don't match, then there is not resonance and the energy just will not do. And the more resonating the Chakras, the more energy cooperation. But in all this there is a certain sexual technique, as two men can well be combined by ranges of the Chakras, but absolutely do not know what each other do. And there is important contact in electrical engineering – if you turned on the device and you have it just does not work, then you first need to look for a severed connection. And what is described in all European books on sex where right push for what is right to grab and where to pull correctly – it is a science of contact, that is with electrical engineering. Still, it's not so simple and is not restricted to frequencies of the Chakras and create a contact – otherwise, any magician could, by looking to pick up a pair. But the Tibetans, among them magicians in bulk will still go a long way Robin, just because empirically it is impossible to calculate. And there are all sorts of karmic parameters - for example, one likes blondes and another brunette, a lady likes tall men, and the other low, etc. And this is all some kind of karmic developments associated with the fact that you once ate a delicious pink cake and you are now on this pink color pulls all the time. And someone poisoned pink jelly and he pink color is an entirely different Association. So once the lady was in contact with the tall, blond, and she with him were all great, with the result that she sits on a subconscious level, the memory that is needed only tall Blonds. And another lady with this tall, blond burned and she now it on figs is not necessary. That is, there is still a lot of things related to personal priorities and it's just impossible to calculate. And the difficulty of Tantric practices in terms of society is that since we exist inside it, and there are 11 Arkan, that is the Law, starting all sorts of wicked experiments, you get hit from the side of society. And this option all the time is also taken into account.

Such is in brief the basic ideology of the Tantric path in magic.<

Moon

Post by Moon » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:49

Mozh who che was clever to write?:)
After these two sheets of copy-paste:)

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:33

To quote my first boss - "It is substantially impossible!" :)
You can write only in the interval between my reference to ethology and sheets.
There's something that would come out of the brow in the "Mowgli". It may be something else to Shine through from the heart from past lives.
Here - "ultra si" management of spirit, body and sexual energy.

Остров Русский

Post by Остров Русский » Wed Jul 31, 2013 17:30

Delete me and my posts from the forum - a great folly. I'll take the discussion private funny or stupid posts, for example, in Hyde Park. The positions I take here and bring them there with relevant targeted links. With my comments and subsequent discussion with readers. Readers and obsuzhdateli, given my knowledge of the subject, I believe, will be enough.
Good luck to everyone and goodbye!
This post is really latest!
Bold.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 31, 2013 17:51

Остров Русский wrote:Remove me and my posts from the forum - a great folly. I'll take the discussion private funny or stupid posts, for example, in Hyde Park. The positions I take here and bring them there with relevant targeted links. With my comments and subsequent discussion with readers. Readers and obsuzhdateli, given my knowledge of the subject, I believe, will be enough.
Good luck to everyone and goodbye!
This post is really latest!
Bold.

I granted your request to me about your deletion, announced a month ago.
Respectively, and all of your posts , written after the request.
And good luck to you!

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Wed Jul 31, 2013 20:45

Moon wrote:Mozh who che was clever to write?:)
After these two sheets of copy-paste:)
Smart sheets - dry theory, in the real world may not work.

But pick a night in the forest, spread on the dewy grass under the starry sky and FSE super!
Then the onboard computer of a car to know that it was 14 Celsius)))
Superproductive working day guaranteed in the morning with drive, positive attitude, and interested views of employees.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Jul 31, 2013 21:40

XUPOH wrote:spread on the dewy grass
Thais recommended polarity: on the ground without grass and the warm - arable land i.e.
Works, like all polarity :)
And +14 is not extreme. Here -20 for an unheated cottage, on the 2nd floor, perched there in the absence of a key over a balcony(a Bonus is that a couple of burned Newspapers in the room and climbing the kerosene stove "bumblebee" under the bed) and a full day of work on the ski slopes, after - Yes. :)