I suggested something similar 30 years ago...

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: I suggested something similar 30 years ago...

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:36

may I ask a question?
2 Eugene Lutsenko: please Tell us that You all give it?

Евгений Луценко

Post by Евгений Луценко » Thu Nov 01, 2018 20:35

No snobbery, no CDA or CHSP. No one wanted to offend. If someone said something to hurt - I'm sorry. Wrote as could, a gift horse in the teeth do not look. Don't like the way I write is not read, and it is better to write as You like. I absolutely did not do anything for the manifestation of the described abilities. All happened by itself: http://lc.kubagro.ru/. Think if something to do that will only in future lives, because it is connected with the structure of the body, which is formed in childhood and adolescence, and social situation (determined by the place and time of birth) who in one life will not change. If women make effort, that what they seek could only do their children, because they get it sharpened. I did nothing except headaches (tried to do something, but when I have something worked out to do everything it took, and so it was repeated at least 5 times: extra homework to the whole.set.the program on creation of systems of remote control microcelebrities for 5 years for 388 thousand dollars.USA per year, kand.thesis based on the thesis, a thriving company that I created, the project of Internet in the Krasnodar region, scientific journal, which I created). And I have killed the son does not know it is connected with it or not. The use of the higher faculties to achieve the goals, localized below these abilities are evil. We should strive for the Highest and do not need to expect something here. Now, if indeed the Earth has become as Heaven, then it would be quite another matter... But how to do it I don't know though, and tried to understand and describe.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 02, 2018 19:52

Eugene Lutsenko Almost 10 years have passed. What has changed? Practice? Can we now clarify that when I wrote. Not always knowledgeable can explain. As the saying goes :"Who knows , he says,and who is still a student , he rants...")). I looked at your links and other references to Yandex, so interesting for so many years written. What praktichesski? Ready to explain to us clearly? It's no wonder they came here ?)).
Many practitioners coming to the forum blown away from questions , and without revealing intentions . It is interesting to know that this time? What's new?