Sedona Method

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:47

Иринка wrote:Well here is an example. For example, has treated you very unfairly and it's eating - or is it resentment, or you just can't forgive and forget, no matter how trying.
"Let bygones, the past, and who forget that both"...
It all depends on point of view. For example, in Ho'oponopono, when in such a situation You say, "I'm sorry, please forgive me", You say it to yourself - one that is then got into this situation because of its way of thought and action, from that which are now endowed with the experience and here and now one with the divine Wisdom, as evidenced by the second part: "I love you, thank you". So now You have taken responsibility for their lives. Otherwise You the rest of your life can chew the snot and complain, claiming that it is Your Principles and core Beliefs...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23, edited 2 times in total.

Иринка

Post by Иринка » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:57

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Where did he come from???
From the book by G. Dvoskin:
"...The step 2. Ask yourself:
* Could(La) would I let this feeling go?
* Could(La) would I let this feeling stay?
* Could(La) would I accept this feeling?
Step 3: With whatever question You begin, ask yourself a simple question: "Could(La) would I?" In other words — "Ready(and) if I'm free?"..."

I'm not making sense to ask your question. My main problem is to answer "now", because it's not true and I know it.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00

Иринка wrote:Even worse is the situation when you want to get rid of the boredom or of the endless returns to the past, for example when he died the native people - not at all impossible to let go and even say "now" seems a sacrilege.
"However, there is still the assumption..." Psychologists who have studied the experience of grief from loss, identified several stages. Normal people passing them all consistently and continues to live. One of them is resentment and anger on the one who got away. According to Your description, You're just stuck at this stage and rationalizarea it through the assertion that it is Your principles and core beliefs. But, if you look, the native people that "left" does not wish all your life You suffered and yearned, moreover, that the popular myths claim that the human soul in the next world from this terrible suffering. It turns out that You now take revenge on this man for what he left You, the only one available to You now by the way...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:09

Иринка wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Where did he come from???
From the book by G. Dvoskin:
"...The step 2. Ask yourself:
* Could(La) would I let this feeling go?
* Could(La) would I let this feeling stay?
* Could(La) would I accept this feeling?
Step 3: With whatever question You begin, ask yourself a simple question: "Could(La) would I?" In other words — "Ready(and) if I'm free?"..."

I'm not making sense to ask your question. My main problem is to answer "now", because it's not true and I know it.
"Could" and "if I'm ready" - very different questions. First starts the search for variants in which the "could", and the second rests on the current limitations. What is the meaning of this question? If You were ready, and the whole "garden it was not necessary to fence"...

I told You write - leave alone the "now" (just stay open to this possibility), and release when Your subconscious will find a few options that You can go and choose from them the most reasonable... Your task is to keep it in focus and regularly ask questions (if You're really that important), because the subconscious mind focused on the moment and often shoves to the side, not actual tasks.

Иринка

Post by Иринка » Thu Jun 23, 2011 13:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:One of them is resentment and anger on the one who "left"
Why such a conclusion? Absolutely not. NOT so.
Correct. Here is not about the secret, alas.
Anything you can say about selfishness (it's the client needed it bad) and about neofuscelia and about to live on - but all this remains on the level of mental reasoning.
Last edited by Иринка on Fri Jun 24, 2011 13:34, edited 1 time in total.

Ильхом Т.

Post by Ильхом Т. » Thu Jun 23, 2011 19:07

It remains at the level of mental reasoning to You, yet you talk about the possibility of the process of letting go. Use the questions given to Andrew, they really give more than those in the book. Although I did not understand that "how is letting go", but it happens.
Andrew, I have a question for You: when the release occurs unaccompanied by any feelings of relief the severity, freedom, etc., is not talking about not the full release ? Although a sense of markedly weakened. I think not does it mean the zadavlivanii him in deeper.

Иринка

Post by Иринка » Thu Jun 23, 2011 19:39

I'm trying, Ilkhom, but not out yet.
Perhaps to each his own method, perhaps this is not for me. I don't know. I attended a free introductory webinar V. Vasilchenko, but found no answers, although a lot of the reviews were wonderful and positive people managed.
Maybe it is some trifle, a trifle, which on the surface, but I don't see it and therefore can't catch.
Maybe it is so trite that he who could explain, not even understands that someone may be unclear. Or am I just not given it "no reason".
I'm really just fixated on this "today" and neither back nor forward. Practice to let go of his meticulousness? ;)

Ie, You personally, Ilkhom, the answer to the last question is "right now", despite the inner conviction, the internal resistance and the understanding that in fact does not today and maybe not even the next day :)? Answer "today" in a purely formal and do not pay attention, that at the moment, is it true?
And then in the process of repetition is released?

Ильхом Т.

Post by Ильхом Т. » Thu Jun 23, 2011 20:58

No, I say "later" to many. And even on many questions the answer is "no". Campaign to answer even a little that depends, in my opinion. Who told You that need to answer "now" - I did not understand ?
Andrewwhat do You think about asking yourself questions from a second person ?

Иринка

Post by Иринка » Thu Jun 23, 2011 22:16

Ilkhom, as You read the book Gale Dvoskin? How did You know about the method?
About now.
First, from the original:
"Step 4: Ask yourself a simple question: "When?" The release should begin NOW. Perhaps it will be given to You easily. Remember that the release decision, which You can take at any time..."
Since I was unable to obtain answers to several questions, I thought, maybe the translation and began to read the book in the original language. Convinced that the Russian translation is consistent. In the armed forces.case the message right.
Or English source:
"Step 4: Ask yourself this simpler question: When? This is an invitation to just let it go NOW. You may find yourself easily letting go. Remember that letting go is a decision you can make any time you choose".
Secondly, in all the many explanations of the method found on the Internet.
Thirdly, from the webinar "introduction to the Sedona method" Valeria Vasilchenko, about which I wrote above.

Иринка

Post by Иринка » Thu Jun 23, 2011 22:19

Here at this and shut up because to continue to step 4. is necessary for any response on the previous steps. Ie the answers are "Yes" and "no" is acceptable but "when" must be answered "now". Well, step 5 - scroll through steps 1-4 before release.

What are Your results when You answer "later"? There is an effect?

Ильхом Т.

Post by Ильхом Т. » Thu Jun 23, 2011 22:40

Effects of course there, but I honestly was expecting a super-duper feelings of the "stone with soul", etc., but is somehow nekrasochno just sense weakened, and then you forget about it entirely and only over time realize that you act differently. Sometimes it is the last gasp of feelings - as if the part carrying that feeling remains, the feeling goes.
I also had and have problems with mastering this technique, but I think all the same technique is very simple, and we complicate their resistance to simplicity and letting go in General. The reasons for Your failed attempts can be a lot.
To me here helped, I hope You are also here to help.

Иринка

Post by Иринка » Thu Jun 23, 2011 22:57

I think when used correctly as it should be - relieved - You are very precise definition found.
On the webinar were like 20 people probably. And somewhere in the 5-7 people wrote about the extraordinary lightness, the feeling of flying, the elation, the joy. I think a very good performance for the first time. Of course, we must remember that the problems are different, cases are different, and the degree of neglect too. And even attitude. Maybe attitude is the main?
Hope, thank you! :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:16

Ильхом Т. wrote:Andrew, what do You think about asking yourself questions from a second person ?
Perhaps it will be useful for very strong intensity of emotions, because it allows some dissociation from this...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:07, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:38

Irinka
Иринка wrote:"Step 4: Ask yourself a simple question: "When?" The release should be to start NOW. Perhaps it will be given to You easily. Remember that the release decision, which You can take at any time..."
Liberation is not "shot and forgot" is a process. And, if You apply the Sedona method to release, then You already startedso if You say "now" (this is just a statement of fact) or not, it wouldn't matter if You really mean free.
I think You Sedona method is perceived as Rausch-anesthesia - of bzdelik on the head and don't feel anything anymore. In fact, it is rather a distillation of feelings than the loss of feeling and get rid of you only from obsessions, which prevents to live and feel. When my dad died, this method greatly helped me to stay in the normal operating state (when I had to run and make it), now there were only sweet memories, love and gratitude, which helps me to live, and not interfere....
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:03, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:46

Иринка wrote:Why such a conclusion?
Because this is a logical and it follows from Your description. Understand yourself - who You really regret? Answer - a favorite that You have something to give less. What is the point to feel sorry for someone who left? Moreover, you write that You are sure that Your dad is well now.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:51

Иринка wrote:Step 4: Ask yourself this simpler question: When? This is an invitation to just let it go NOW. You may find yourself easily letting go. Remember that letting go is a decision you can make any time you choose
invitation
1) Invitation
2)incentive, inducement
Well, where's the imperative???
Sometimes, indeed, happens, that is valid immediately, but often have to work - that is, keep the focus through the questions until the full release.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:01

Иринка wrote:I'm more thinking to myself: what I did
That's right - the offense always goes side by side with the guilt, rather, they are twisted in a tricky site, so I don't know "which end to pull"...
As aptly said by one of the gurus (can't remember which): "to hold someone's offense is still something to take deadly but slow poison to revenge".
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Fri Jun 24, 2011 19:00, edited 1 time in total.

Иринка

Post by Иринка » Fri Jun 24, 2011 13:32

Someone else's misfortune handed divorce? :)
YOU think that beside the guilt is always followed by resentment. I disagree with that completely.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:who are You really sorry? Answer - a favorite that You have something to give less.
Strange how you can draw such conclusions about me when You even questions my can not understand?
No I didn't - dad still many did not. This attitude You can't imagine, right?
I was also off all clearance and then me with our bureaucratic system was generally not up to the meditations. Then it was all full of dullness.

And our grief over the death of loved ones always turn out as self-pity-loved, because it's bad without them. However, no one really knows how THEY feel. Juggling is very easy to turn love into selfishness.

But I'm not going to have here discussions on these topics. Very, very sorry that dad's death has affected. The feeling that came to the judge or the Prosecutor. If you parted, and the soul hesitated.
to just let it go NOW
Here I see the imperative. I think that the author didn't just throw a selection.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I think You Sedona method is perceived as Rausch-anesthesia
And what is a forum? To work together to discuss and understand something for yourself? In order to learn something? Or to hang labels, stumbles dull, to expel unwanted?
You succeeded and I'm leaving.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Jun 24, 2011 14:19

Not once noticed that in written communication the words attributed to a slightly different meaning....

Your emotion just refers to the base:
Anger. We can feel: aggressiveness, irritation, argumentation, challenge, taste, disgust, ferocity, futility, Uzbekinvest, hatred, intolerance, jealousy, insanity, weight, oskarblenie, rebelliousness, resentment, anger, harshness, bitterness, rigor, tenacity, stubbornness, sullenness, vindictiveness, anger, rage.

I think that old emotions associated with specific past events, it is difficult to let go, they are already partially driven deep and depressed with them, we already live and have adapted, they're part of us.
Now while the feeling is fresh and sharp,and it will be easier to let go.Try again.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 24, 2011 15:32

Irinka
"The real goal that is unattainable in life..."
"The tragedy is not that men are mortal and that they die suddenly..."
About the people who lived with dignity and died never say that "this man had in his life"...
Иринка wrote:Strange how you can draw such conclusions about me when You even questions my can not understand?
You just don't want to hear my answers. :?
Иринка wrote:And our sorrow at the death of loved ones always turn out as self-pity-loved, because it to US bad without them.
That's it! bi
Just You, as a lover of logic, I demonstrated that it all depends on point of view. Our ancestors Slavs, for example, rejoiced and celebrated the feast for the departed. And the grief was really heartbroken when, upon loss of a breadwinner, the family was on the verge of life and death. And to indulge in melancholy and sadness without threatening to die from starvation, I believe, is simply a betrayal of those who loved us (and never would we have such a did not want)...
Иринка wrote:the feeling that came to the judge or the Prosecutor. If you parted, and the soul hesitated.
But You have an additional incentive to release... :?
Иринка wrote:here I see the imperative. I think that the author didn't just throw a selection.
Here I will explain once again - this is just start to let go right NOW, instead of continuing to chew their logical snot, and release when it's ready...
Иринка wrote:what's with the forum? To work together to discuss and understand something for yourself? In order to learn something? Or to hang labels, stumbles dull, to expel unwanted?

You succeeded and I'm leaving.
In order to learn something really need to start doing it for real. "I'm this way and that, and You never never that"... If I hadn't tried to help You, I would have just ignored.
I physically never touched. :? And in thinking often have to be tough (including for himself) to "cease to hang labels and learn something". :wink: Unlike me, You are here under a nickname and can afford anything... :?<

Ильхом Т.

Post by Ильхом Т. » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:43

Иринка wrote:You succeeded and I'm leaving.
Who loses - that is the question.
Irinka, I suggest You read about the protective mechanisms of the person and try to make them less ruled Your will, otherwise no technique will not help. You got mad because Andrew hurt Your beliefs about yourself-good. And the violent reaction it can be assumed that these beliefs are hiding huge reservoirs of what You do not want to see.
Now I understand why you can't release - there is no adoption.

Седонист

Post by Седонист » Thu Jun 30, 2011 15:02

I read the forum and realized that people have problems with the concept of ADOPTION. In my understanding, to make so:
1. To agree and admit that the feeling/emotion you have.
2. Allow yourself to feel the feeling/emotion. Don't need this feeling to resist. resistance to maintain. I do not remember the source of this wisdom, but it's true at 100%.

Ильхом Т.

Post by Ильхом Т. » Thu Jun 30, 2011 18:23

Like the words of Carl Jung: "what we resist, remains"
And by the way, today followed a wrong understanding of the word to let go - wanting to get rid of feelings leads to a certain impatience to do it, and therefore the question of remission I tried to displace that feeling out of themselves. But "letting go" means simply "not hold".
Last edited by Ильхом Т. on Thu Jun 30, 2011 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 30, 2011 18:25

Ильхом Т. wrote:Like the words of Carl Jung: "what we resist, remains"
I would say - is enhanced because "energy follows thought"... :?

Ильхом Т.

Post by Ильхом Т. » Wed Jul 13, 2011 17:57

Read here about the fourth way liberation, which was not described in the "Sedona Method", but is described in the "Happiness is freedom" tried - works. Do you mind if I lay out ? I hope you wouldn't mind.
Holistic liberation
Holistic liberation — the latest improvement in the sphere of what is in the "Sedona Training Associates" we call release, the release or the Sedona Method. If you have already worked with us, know that the lessons of the Sedona Method, and in our audio courses are the main attention to the three ways of liberation. The first to consciously let go of everything we cling to in the mind today. The second method of release — fully accept all that is in the moment, to see and understand that everything passes like clouds running across the sky. No need to change anything. The third method of liberation through immersion in the midst of this feeling. When diving into the depth of all feelings, we find that it was empty inside, or full of goodness — but not the darkness, which we initially thought in it.
I recently suggested a fourth method of liberation, which we call holistic liberation. This process is related to many of my comments at the end of chapters. It pursues two objectives. If you've worked with the Sedona Method before, you will be able to increase the efficiency of their work. And if you've never used it in practice, then you will understand the essence of the method of liberation. It's a way to get everything you desire from life.
Holistic method of release will help to get rid of the feeling of inner freedom. Good work on the review of this book, you will better understand the method and discover that involuntarily began to apply it in everyday life — noticing more and more opportunities for themselves. You will soon feel more flexibility, openness and ability to cope with all the troubles and problems that life has in store for you.
Holistic method of liberation is based on the premise that all of us encounter in life, real or imaginary, exists in pairs of polarity or duality. The principle of the unity of opposites is the basis of life. If there is "bad," that there is "good". "Pain" is accompanied by "pleasure". All this is obvious. However, when we live life so that grasping only for the good and get rid of the bad, we miss the inner truth. When trying to grab something good, it slips away from our hands. Always need to think about something, in our opinion, good or preferable, as confused thoughts and think only about the good is not obtained.
Think about the reverse situation. What happens when we resist what we don't like, try to stay away from this? So. This "something" still increases and increases in size. And we only attract to ourselves what we don't like to push that would bring. The opposite effect occurs: instead of the desired we increase your problems!
And when we bring the two opposites together, this is equivalent to what we faced together matter and antimatter or potentials with opposite charge. The elements that make up such a couple, cancel each other out and you get more freedom, participation and understanding. You see solutions, not problems. You are more open and more peaceful. After working on the book, you will discover that this effect increases with time. You will discover new and new possibilities and see things more clearly. For each review in the book, you will discover more and more truths and penetrate deeper into the essence.
Speaking of technology, it's simple. We focus on both pole pairs alternately. For example, a very simple polarity — a state of happiness. Normal to feel relatively happy or unhappy at a particular point in time, but we see only one extreme, not both. Let's do a little experiment. Try to feel so miserable as I can imagine the worst thing that could ever happen to you. Now try to imagine happiness, the same that you experience a couple of times in my life. And now once again become unhappy. Again experience happiness. Do this several times, and then notice how you feel and what you feel.
To learn how To practice holistic release, I recommend to constantly switch from one element to another in a couple of polarities, you are researching. Do this several times and you will notice that inside you something is happening. Polarity dissolve in each other. You may have already noticed this, while doing the above exercise. All of this leaves in your soul more freedom and presence of entity. You may have already realized the unity beneath the seeming duality and struggle of polarities. Maybe you have experienced this energy shift. Or do you feel the dissolution, clarification or relief? In any case, you will more clearly understand your own self.
The most effective way to extract maximum benefit of this technique is to stay clear and focused. Asking or repeating several times the approval, please do it with a very open mind and heart, trying to neither one nor the other predominated. If, however, this could not be avoided, then listen to the heart — in other words, flair. As possible, be open to the thoughts, feelings, sensations, or images arise, try to analyze those statements or questions you will find in the book. Even better, do nothing but a desire for internal transparency on every level of perception. Let the release process works for you.
The first results of working with polarities can be hardly visible. But as you work, results will start to show more tangible. And if you show enough perseverance to work on either polarity, it will gradually reach a neutral state, i.e. state significant internal extensions as dissolve inner limitations.
You can reach the point where you feel that you're all done. If this happens to you, or try to immerse yourself in the process, or take a break. Do something to change mental attitude. Go for a walk, do a workout, open your eyes and look around or close your eyes if they were open. Then come back to work.
Pay attention to how you create artificial pairs of polarities in your life, and start to bring them together. Even the fact that you noticed them will cause them to dissolve in each other, giving you new insight and freedom. And please try to enjoy this work. May your life be interesting and easy. Remember, spiritual growth is scintillating.

the Following questions and answers will help you get the most from the process of liberation.
How can I best establish a process of liberation?
This process will help to rid unwanted habits in behavior, thinking and emotional reactions. All you need to be very open to what you are experiencing. You will gain more freedom of thought, but we are not talking only about your thought process. One of the consequences of the process — increase your creative abilities, but for the most of the liberation of creative skills you will not need.
You will be offered as statements and questions. By asking you, we just want to know whether you are ready or not to perform a particular action. Acceptable answer is "Yes" and "no." The liberation you can achieve and the answer is "no". As far as possible, try to answer the question, do not hesitate, do not blow into the speculation or discussion about the benefits of a particular action or its consequences. All questions asked during the process of liberation, is intentionally simple. They are not so important by themselves, but are intended to help you to break free.
In fact, the process goes to himself. Simply, mentally switching between two separate points of view, the polar extremes you effortlessly achieve them dissolve in each other. Working with the material in this book, a deeper grasp of what was going on, keeping the open mind and heart. Let any thoughts, feelings, beliefs and mental images that arise when you work on the material will greet them. You do not even need to try to "liberate" them. They naturally dissolve in each other.

How can I apply all this in my life?
Whenever you see only one way out, there is really only one way out! Develop a habit to look up and see a few solutions, and then start the process of liberation for a more complete view of the situation.
If you get to judge yourself or the actions of others, try to switch and imagine a different point of view, frequently opposite. If you feel that you are stuck in a situation, try to see yourself "stuck", it is "free." Show the ingenuity using the process of releasing, and soon learn to see all over a lot of different proposed outcomes, and will be able to manage all of them — until the attainment of the highest happiness.

What do you feel when freed?
The sensations you feel in the process of liberation, is individual for each person. Many people experience instant feeling of lightness or relaxation. Others feel the flow of energy within the body as they return to life. People in the process of liberation notes the growing calmness and clarity in thoughts. Instead of problems the person begins to see their solution. Over time, sensations begin to acquire a certain peaceful nature. And the more and longer you exercise, the more pronounced your feelings.

How to find out, whether correctly I act?
If you notice some positive changes in feelings, attitudes or behavior, then you're doing it right. But every question you're working on may require a different amount of release. If full shift occurs, continue the release again and again — until then, until you get a visible result.

What should I do if I think I am not able to get free?
We are all born with the inner ability to be free. If ever you saw a carefree baby, you know what I mean. Initially, this ability is not under our conscious control, over time we forget how it's done. However, it is so natural for us that does not require mental effort. As we are not aware of the command "Breathe!", but regularly inhale or exhale.
Or another example — electric switch. When you use them, do you know how it works? Probably not. However, the light switch you know and enjoy the benefits of civilization.
The more you listen to your heart, not the mind, the easier it will go. If I felt the desire to completely control the process bothers you, try to break free from the desire to control everything, and see what happens.

How can something so simple be so effective?
The most efficient and useful things in the world often is the simplest. When we try to follow simplicity, it is easier for us to remember and re-use the process of liberation.
Don't need to convince anyone that it is important for human respiration, but if I were asked to instruct how to breathe, the statement would look as follows: "breathe in, breathe out. Repeat the previous two steps as necessary." What could be easier? However, it is difficult to name something more important to sustain life than breathing. By process of holistic liberation many times, you will find that the release will become your second "I" and did not require mental effort, like breathing.

What if I, I think, went back to old habits of behavior or just forgot how to do deliverance?
First, it is important to remember that it is okay. Your ability to release it will grow with time. When you detect some problem, it's never too late to accomplish liberation.
Learning the technique of liberation, you will pass through the following stages:
1. You continue to do so, as before, resort to the exemption after the fact. When you find out the problem, then perform a session release.
2. Over time you will learn to catch myself thinking in the middle of a situation, i.e. to realize that you are in the grip of old habits of behavior. Can perform a release when you feel the need, and thus gradually learn to break the patterns of behavior on the go.
3. Later you will learn to recognize the fact that you're trapped by old habits of behavior, so clear and would not act as before.
4. Finally, you no longer need to resort to the release of certain habits of behavior, because you had already completely get rid of it.
If you persist, your attitude towards this technique and the effectiveness with which you apply it, will change for the better, even in difficult and protracted problems. It would be useful to plan during the day a few minutes for the exemption to this method gradually became a habit.

Relax and have fun
After working as it should on this book, you will find that it has become easier and freer to live and your life has become more varied. Perhaps you will see that has already begun to comprehend some of the fundamental truths, the discovery of which sought for a long time. In this case, congratulations! You started a journey to a place that never left, the source of awareness. I really hope that this book will help to make the most daring and much-anticipated opening and to fill your life with happiness and joy without borders, peace and prosperity.