Sedona Method

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Татьяна
Sedona Method

Post by Татьяна » Wed Sep 03, 2008 23:36

Maybe not the topic a bit,but I want to hear feedback about the Sedona method.
I want to know Your opinion,Andrei Patrushev.Be kind!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:17

I used this method long ago. Wrote a couple of articles and posted on the Internet even up to 5 years in the emergence of translated book (by the way, in Cuba today, this book is in my edition). Conducted classes at the Institute with students. Those who are really engaged, then she thanked me. The method is very simple in its effectiveness, so many people... I was convinced during the lessons on self-development that really works only for simple methods.
Going to do an audio course on the method, but still very busy...

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 04, 2008 20:00

Thank you very much Andrew! Doing recently.But wonder the effectiveness of this method. Just beginning to understand.what is happiness when you release stuff.
I think" clear the attic" and will get better discs.
Audiokurs need to accelerate.I'll be waiting.
The translation of the book in some places is not very clear.
sorry .what books in Your editorial, we do not have...respect Tatiana!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 04, 2008 21:14

Andrew! I would like to read Your articles it's possible?
The link can be? Thank you !

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Thu Sep 04, 2008 21:17

Sorry I wrote It as a Guest. Tatiana

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 05, 2008 16:43

Anonymous wrote:Andrew! I would like to read Your articles it's possible?
The link can be? Thank you !
http://www.yugzone.ru/patrushev.htm

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Fri Sep 05, 2008 20:28

Turbo Gopher as guards.I wanted to try.but decided not to. Sedona method what is friendly!

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Fri Sep 05, 2008 20:30

Andrew! Thank you!!!

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Mon Sep 08, 2008 23:26

Andrew! Could you share how go needs.
better in PM I guess.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:19

Tatiana
No,let's in the General forum better!I don't really understand how to let go of this problem!!!! :( And razvyazyvalisj node was,and fly away issue,unclenched the fist, etc...but..can't feel anything(((How can I be sure that the problem is gone and I osvobodilsja from emotions???But with this technique I have a problem!!Although very clearly feel that it's my method!!And turbo the must-roll..not too aggressive,energetic and for the loot (and namale),man (I found his biography,what he was doing, etc.) a simple a former black marketeer,mastyryat Internet projects,turbousa only one of them,pulled ideas from the works Zivorad slavinskogo those 10 000 RUB. take out so positive for the rest of the initiation :wink: and clearly the man wants to plant for themselves...I Preclival and treated his entire list (emotion and polarity)-zero results.At first it seemed (to leave) something's moving (and I'm hard to fit and Frolov was engaged at the time),came-worked everything else is ZERO!!!!
And Sidon I think really works,sometimes when I'm all alone,comes the idea that all the garbage and all is well,switch to something else-the problem is solved,but how to release emotions I don't know though cut!!!!(((((I would like to palchick one thread explained this process that is felt at the moment of release, etc.-would be immensely grateful!!!!

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Tue Sep 09, 2008 22:14

Dimas
I started a dialogue with him.Often experience anxiety incomprehensible
or even fear.A few repetitions of questions where the 3-4 ,and start to think about something else.At first I tried to force myself to continue the questions,but got lost,and fear not already. Understood,as I hadn't answered the questions.if there are extraneous thoughts -no emotions.
I love my condition after that.And site tried,All the focus was on the host,and the problem remained.
that's caught for yourself-when you forget about the issues, the problem goes away.
I would like to deal with the needs.In the book the examples are not very
clear. Why was looking for an audio course.
Might be able to help each other.Sometimes need the smallest clue to go on. Good luck!!!!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:44

Tatiana
Today I have kind of worked out in the subway!A man rushes to meet me on the other side of the transition,where should not go,that is against the current..Confuses everyone pushes,I think I'll just not move and strikes him on the plywood,so that the breath stolen,the type will know how to break the rules of metropolisartprize :evil: :) then I remembered the Sedona,because you just read while traveling,he strained the whole,slouchy like a demon,quickly imagined a fist,relaxed,unclenched his fist, and let me go at all,I missed it coming and I bursting with laughter,I began to imagine that guy bald,naked,sitting on the potty,farting,chewing cabbage pie and smiling toothless mouth...and couldn't help myself,the people began to look at me)))))and needs what You mean,Tatiana?

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Wed Sep 10, 2008 13:43

Татьяна wrote: Might be able to help each other.Sometimes need the smallest clue to go on.
Perhaps that is why it is recommended to practise with a partner. From the side, as they say, know better. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 10, 2008 19:00

Татьяна wrote:Andrew! Could you share how go needs.
better in PM I guess.
Yes, as well as emotions - easy to say, "stupid" repeat the questions and all. By the way, I know nothing myself at the same time.
If the emotions I'm good at it, quite honestly, needs all the time back. The only thing I've done is learned immediately to know what is the need for what is hidden.:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 10, 2008 19:03

Dimas wrote:Tatiana
Today I have kind of worked out in the subway!A man rushes to meet me on the other side of the transition,where should not go,that is against the current..Confuses everyone pushes,I think I'll just not move and strikes him on the plywood,so that the breath stolen,the type will know how to break the rules of metropolisartprize :evil: :) then I remembered the Sedona,because you just read while traveling,he strained the whole,slouchy like a demon,quickly imagined a fist,relaxed,unclenched his fist, and let me go at all,I missed it coming and I bursting with laughter,I started to imagine that guy bald,naked,sitting on the potty,farting,chewing cabbage pie and smiling toothless mouth...and couldn't help myself,the people began to look at me)))))and needs what You mean,Tatiana?
This is closer to Kurlovu. :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Sep 10, 2008 21:12

Dimas wrote:I missed it coming and I bursting with laughter,I began to imagine that guy bald,naked,sitting on the potty,farting,chewing cabbage pie and smiling toothless mouth...
bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi bi :lol:

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Wed Sep 10, 2008 21:34

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Only thing I've done is learned immediately to know what is the need for what is hidden.Smile
But with this, I have a problem.Difficulties in determining requirements
Release needs is important to me.

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yes, as well as emotions - easy to say, "stupid" repeat the questions and all. By the way, I know nothing myself at the same time.
Today at work was let go of the emotion,even felt it,but 4 times the questions were asked and noticed that the already distracted at work.It turns out,but not all yet. I also repeated questions ,nothing presenting.

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Wed Sep 10, 2008 21:50

Dimas wrote:and what needs You mean,Tatiana?
The need for approval,security and control.
According to the book it is clear what they mean,but can not yet identify them.
For example,a visit to the dentist-the need for control. I'm less afraid,if W.,what I will do.Ask questions to the doctor. etc.
It is without Sedona has always been so.If I know feel more confident and calmer.
the need for approval to be sought in childhood-most likely went from there.
And the need for security, many have I think
Me too annoying when jostling in transport,on foot, and now look out the window and trying to let go of his irritation. It turns out. Sometimes you just don't know what's wrong with me -what emotions.
Today told myself to take all that I have inside and then released
Liked it!

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Fri Sep 12, 2008 18:40

Write your experiences, and everything about the vehicle but about the vehicle (make TMU eh individual then :) )

Started working in Sedona. Today we conducted an experiment. In the morning no one was home, so was able to relax. At first I worked with a couple of their emotions as written in the book (anger and fear, they belonged to one situation). It was not something supernatural in the release of emotions... it was difficult, the situation is chronic and annoying, but took it for the reason that at the time felt those emotions. After consideration, nothing new I noticed... But decided to consolidate this case with the Conductor. For example, I worked consciously, and the rest - for the subconscious. With the Conductor relaxed wonderful. Thoughts in the head do not climb. Fairly quickly dozed off, but woke up a couple of times. The third time, woke up for two minutes or three before the end. And when finished, took a hearty in a great mood, and realized that from my heart something let go, slightly, but felt... and that mood became even better.
Usually after Explorer I lie still for fifteen minutes... and then go like cotton, and there is such an effect, did not expect.
The main thing - not to give up... :)

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Fri Sep 12, 2008 23:24

Любовь wrote:. But decided to consolidate this case with the Conductor. For example, I worked consciously, and the rest - for the subconscious. With the Conductor relaxed wonderful
Tomorrow I will try too.Day off and nobody's home. Typically, the Conductor listened to at night,but then if "hearty" -better not at night.
In the morning I Star stranik listened to
Today,we noticed that immediately after release there are changes.
It takes some time. For the second day trying to not let go of a certain emotion,and all what's in me now.
Brought a notebook and write down what you feel before and after.Good luck!!!

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:47

Tomorrow I will try too.Day off and nobody's home. Typically, the Conductor listened to at night,but then if "hearty" -better not at night.
In the morning I Star stranik listened to
Today,we noticed that immediately after release there are changes.
It takes some time. For the second day trying to not let go of a certain emotion,and all what's in me now.
Brought a notebook and write down what you feel before and after.Good luck!!!
Yes. Effect and though not immediately. But yesterday I even had the occasion to check to see if the emotion with which he worked, because there was a provoking factor. It turned out that there was, but to a much lesser extent, which made me happy. And good luck to You!
By the way, we with You fellow countrymen? I'm from Zelenograd :)

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Sun Sep 14, 2008 15:52

Любовь wrote:by the Way, we with You fellow countrymen? I'm from Zelenograd
I am very pleased,Love!
Yesterday I used a simple method of liberation from fear.(p. 280)
Such a simple question Can you become free of desire that it happened?
Like nothing was applied.A visit to the hairdressers cause me fear,because I hope that at least this time, normally get your haircut,but you leave mildly disappointed.
Yesterday I remembered the Sedona,read it again and began to repeat the question and answer it. And even the master in the chair. Happy with the result.
This fear was sitting in the subconscious,but we do not believe that they themselves wish for something bad,fearful of this bad.
The method is very interesting!

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Sun Sep 14, 2008 20:00

Hard to say... I only read the first Chapter and then did not. While I do in General. Take the emotion and try to let go. Here, unfortunately, is still in my head can not understand how fear of something can be associated with the desire to make it happen? Because when I'm afraid I have something hurts, then I do not consciously want to, but it turns out that subconsciously impose??? Just don't understand.
Here in my life at least 2 times there was one case. First: I climbed on a chair to reach books on the top shelf. Took the book, began to see that I still take, but then I thought that must be off. Climbed down, moved the chair and then my feet shelf falls and breaks in half glass right in front of the toes... I totally freaked out then. Another time: I made some shakedown in the kitchen. We have over the sink, like many, hanging shelf with dish rack (we have there were plates, mugs). I pulled out all the dishes washed, wiped and put back. And then haywire radio, which was standing two steps away from there, on the nightstand. At first I didn't want to readjust, thought maybe just an obstacle run, and then decided to move the antenna. Once away from the sink, to the place where I stood, dropped the shelf and almost all the dishes shattered. I could only say the letter "a" and all (even not shouted, just said)...
Since then, I'm afraid the shelves at all, and even more afraid when the head is hanging, let it hanging for many years without falling and that no one touches... that's such a stupid fear... Anchor...

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Sun Sep 14, 2008 20:11

by the way, yesterday listened to Explorer hours 18-19. Relaxed fine. That day in Sedona not working. Between 11 and 12 in the evening began to shake hands (I'm young, so with age it is not associated diseases with these symptoms do not suffer on a diet is not sitting, tired himself not comptabile). Went to bed, I'm almost a night did not sleep, I had a psychosis and a wild fear. What I was afraid of, I don't know so far. Just scary and all. All have been hanging around. For a while I fell asleep. And I have the same dream. In the thread about the disc "Healing" on page 12 is my post (3rd from the bottom, there I under the name Guest wrote) about a nightmare. So this time I had a dream similar to the one described there, but he never struck me as a nightmare already. And unlike the previous, where I felt dumb and paralyzed, I was able to repeat the individual sounds, though every stammering and shaking hands like a Ghost. :) :lol: :lol:
Then again, not sleeping. But in the morning and during the day I feel fine. And hint that I actually did not sleep, no... never ceases to amaze...

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:12

Любовь wrote:Hard to say... I only read the first Chapter and then did not. While I do in General. Take the emotion and try to let go. Here, unfortunately, is still in my head can not understand how fear of something can be associated with the desire to make it happen? Because when I'm afraid I have something hurts, then I do not consciously want to, but it turns out that subconsciously impose??? Just don't understand.
In my head, too hard to wrap,but I think you should continue.
Andrew, too, wrote that can be stupid to repeat the questions.

Now know that most often get sick on their own.
At work problem or something you want to avoid,and suddenly sick.
And unless we want to hurt?
My posts on page 2 Healing
Read at 280 pages about the fear and try.