Encephalograph

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.

Стоимость энцефалографа

Poll ended at Thu Jun 26, 2008 19:19

5 500 р. (DreamStalker)
8%
6 700 р. (как InnerPulse)
8%
8 990 р. (как Ментальные игры)
8%
до 10 000 р.
15%
до 12 000 р.
No votes
до 15 000 р.
38%
до 18 000 р.
No votes
до 20 000 р.
23%

Total votes: 13

фрагмент

Post by фрагмент » Sat Nov 27, 2010 18:43

АМЕА wrote:AND..... whether it is necessary to study the phenomenon of the EEG based on the site mindmachine? :shock:
Who said that? I wonder how to use the EE count. Insofar as it coincided with my (now outdated) desires and beliefs. Now I see: too subjective, unreliable. So I share what I see. We through electromagnetic impregnated with it. I think that is not water is the main component of the body.Field. The field is-the man is alive. Paul's not dead. Official formula "Death (death) — termination, stop the functioning of the body." in the furnace. EEG and only a narrow sector of human electromagnetic. I want to share.Anyone should see. 8) The brain does not mean much.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Nov 27, 2010 19:23

fragment
maybe the field is the consequence of life, and not Vice versa?
the Brain means little.
offer the soul to measure?

фрагмент

Post by фрагмент » Sat Nov 27, 2010 19:39

Экко wrote:
maybe the field is the consequence of life, and not Vice versa?
:shock: What comes first: the potential difference or field? :)
Экко wrote:
the Brain means little.
offer the soul to measure?
Yeah.

фрагмент

Post by фрагмент » Sat Nov 27, 2010 19:50

About life: Image
you know, I wouldn't call the field side or even PRODUCT life. Without it life is impossible in principle.
The membrane works as a capacitor and resistor at the same time. (Kamkin A. G.) How many cubic mm. membranes in the human body? What field? How many cubic mm. generally in the body. You can calculate the field.And along with the soul. Energy is a substance.
How does the Foll method? How does a lie detector?ECG? 8) They register different ranges in the General field.

АМЕА

Post by АМЕА » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45

How does the ECG know. Lie detector - there is no such scientific method is only a tool - set for evaluation of the activity of the autonomic nervous system.
Foll method - all bullshit.
To change the cause and effect in the question of the primacy of the field and life - the inheritance of the forum, esoteric and other "freaks", sorry for the harshness of judgment.

Photograph of the membrane and the ion channels then what? EMF is known to occur around the conductor with electric current. The operation of ion channels - mechanism of hyperpolarization and depolarization of biological membranes.

фрагмент

Post by фрагмент » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:25

АМЕА wrote: To change the cause and effect in the question of the primacy of the field and life - the inheritance of the forum, esoteric and other "freaks", sorry for the harshness of judgment.
And you try without a field. No field of activity no. Iron fact. Just prove the opposite.
EMP is known to occur around the conductor with electric current. The operation of ion channels - mechanism of hyperpolarization and depolarization of biological membranes.
Properly, the operation of ion channels is provided by the potential difference of the membrane.
The potential difference creates a field.
If there is a potential difference (charged cell) membrane work.When disturbed Hyper and depolarization - the cell dies.
"Any membrane, as pilipino and the real cell, can be modeled in the form of equivalent electric circuit, which elements will play a role as bilayers of Demidov and structures forming part of the membrane, the intracellular and extracellular solutions. Such electronic components include, first of all, capacitors and resistors."
Kamkin A. G. Physiology and molecular biology of cell membranes 2008

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:07

What comes first: the potential difference or field?
the potential difference
and what is it caused?

фрагмент

Post by фрагмент » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:44

Экко wrote:
the potential difference
and what is it caused?
"real Capacitive component of the cell membrane due solely to its lipid bilayer, and a resistive — proteins embedded in lipid bilayer and, above all, proteins that form ion channels. But in the equivalent electric circuit shown in Fig. 2.2 a, b, entered and battery (£",), forming a potential difference relative to the membrane. It is the role of specific protein — Na+/K+-A "
The caption above.

фрагмент

Post by фрагмент » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50

АМЕА wrote: EMF is known to occur around the conductor with electric current. The operation of ion channels - mechanism of hyperpolarization and depolarization of biological membranes.
"To measure the biological physical fields – electric, magnetic, thermal, electromagnetic fields of all wavelengths, including infrared and optical radiation, acoustic radiation, the chemical composition of the atmosphere around a person apply quite objective and well researched measurement methods."
Here http://www.nkj.ru/interview/12888/

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:59

times they're so smart, let her paint an equivalent circuit and explain the principle of operation at least of view, and at the same time make video communication with the brain

АМЕА

Post by АМЕА » Mon Nov 29, 2010 16:06

Snippet wrote:
"Right, the operation of ion channels is provided by the potential difference of the membrane."

Wrong again, muddling up cause and effect - work of channels provides the transmembrane potential difference!

АМЕА

Post by АМЕА » Mon Nov 29, 2010 16:10

Экко wrote:
the potential difference
and what is it caused?
The cause of the difference of the potentials on biological membranes studied is the work of the so-called mechanism of active ion transport (ion channels) against the concentration gradient of ions against the gradient of the charge. Cm. the picture given by Mr. Slice.

АМЕА

Post by АМЕА » Mon Nov 29, 2010 16:16

фрагмент wrote:
АМЕА wrote:Offer instead of Orwell's study of materiel:
lib.tkk.fi/Diss/2006/isbn9512269562/isbn9512269562.pdf
A method of DC-EEG?
Dear Colleagues, in this link the job is simple Finnish guy electrophysiologist :) and it's not all about DC-EEG, there is about Full-Band EEG, in General, about the entire electrophysiology - simple and affordable. I highly recommend everyone to read, to even slightly understand the topic. Reason I gave that link.

And in General - propose a discussion of biological membranes, and other fields to move to another topic, and we are too far removed from the topic of "Encephalograph" and the default for us would be offended :evil:

АМЕА

Post by АМЕА » Mon Nov 29, 2010 16:32

фрагмент wrote: No field of activity no. Iron fact. Just prove the opposite.
What is there to prove? Aura - a consequence of life, but rather, the result of the electrical current flow in biological conduits. No life - no electricity, no fields. However, this statement is true for multicellular organisms, and even with a developed nervous system. The virus, according to many is also a living organism, but it can be synthesized in a lab in vitro. And no he has no aura - just the DNA molecule.

The second question of how the biofield have a modulating effect on the body. This theme exists on the level of hypotheses. The field exists it can be measured and studied its origin is clear, but its reverse effect on the body is unknown. Yes, and whether it is impact? Is the hum from the transformer in 50 Hz as the effect on the transformer itself? :)

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Nov 29, 2010 16:47

of ANAS
I agree with you, that's what I was trying to convey in the post above.
But about the transformer note: the hum is not affected, but the secondary EMF affects the conductor, preventing the passage of current.

АМЕА

Post by АМЕА » Mon Nov 29, 2010 17:17

I agree with transfomation - bad example)

фрагмент

Post by фрагмент » Tue Nov 30, 2010 14:45

АМЕА wrote:Fragment wrote:
"Right, the operation of ion channels is provided by the potential difference of the membrane."
Wrong again muddling up cause and effect - work of channels provides the transmembrane potential difference!
Are there any conditions under which dead cell ( dead cell, no potential difference) will work ion channels? A living cell is an electric cell, and the potential difference provides the ion channels. One cannot exist without the other.
the Virus, according to many is also a living organism, but it can be synthesized in a lab in vitro. And no he has no aura - just the DNA molecule.
The virus is not investigated EEG.

АМЕА

Post by АМЕА » Tue Nov 30, 2010 16:45

Fragment wrote: the virus is not investigated EEG

Following Your strange logic - that is the reason for the lack of EEG. Start to study EEG in viruses, good luck! :D

And another question - who are You?

фрагмент

Post by фрагмент » Tue Nov 30, 2010 17:39

АМЕА wrote:Fragment wrote: the virus is not investigated EEG
Following Your strange logic - that is the reason for the lack of EEG. Start to study EEG in viruses, good luck! :D
:lol: You are my virus cited the example of how the absence of his biofield.http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=59133#59133 Isn't it? And now you accuse me in a strange logic. Fun.
And another question - who are You?
:lol: That essentially? Again: a Living cell is an electric cell, and the potential difference provides the ion channels. One cannot exist without the other.
Show the opposite: the working cell with ion channels but no fields.
Then we'll talk about education.

АМЕА

Post by АМЕА » Tue Nov 30, 2010 17:58

I repeat - potential difference is not taken out of nowhere, otherwise it is contrary to the law of increase of entropy (if You are on the specifics of education is capable to catch it). The potential difference occurs due to the operation of ion channels. And sports there's nothing - it's not chicken and egg.
The car rides from the fact that he runs the engine, and not because he car at its core.
Let's move become a philosophical discussion in a new thread, huh?
Last edited by АМЕА on Tue Nov 30, 2010 18:17, edited 1 time in total.

фрагмент

Post by фрагмент » Tue Nov 30, 2010 18:00

АМЕА wrote:I repeat - potential difference is not taken out of nowhere, otherwise it is contrary to the law of increase of entropy (if You are on the specifics of education is capable to catch it). The potential difference occurs due to the operation of ion channels. And sports there's nothing - it's not chicken and egg. Let's move become a philosophical discussion in a new thread, huh?
Let's.Where?

АМЕА

Post by АМЕА » Tue Nov 30, 2010 18:20

Yes, just create a new topic here in the Smoking room)

Валерий Михайлович

Post by Валерий Михайлович » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:00

The Doppler.
SW. Doppler looked Your scheme. Really it's applicable in the Faraday cage with the abrasive pastes, but not in everyday life. That would make a device like a Negro on the head on the emotiv website, it is necessary to use instrumentation amplifiers picoampere range, combined with isolating amplifiers. The scheme is simple, but requires selection of passive components. If You have lost interest, you can discuss making mind machines biofeedback, controlled by a real brain rhythms. The analog part can take over.

Аюрведа

Post by Аюрведа » Mon Feb 28, 2011 19:10

Has anyone ever tried to make active electrodes this scheme? Like should be much better - right in the electrodes can be enhanced pulses in 1000 times.

Валерий Михайлович

Post by Валерий Михайлович » Tue Mar 01, 2011 15:08

Ayurveda.
Scheme lamerskie and it is not working.