Encephalograph

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.

Стоимость энцефалографа

Poll ended at Thu Jun 26, 2008 19:19

5 500 р. (DreamStalker)
8%
6 700 р. (как InnerPulse)
8%
8 990 р. (как Ментальные игры)
8%
до 10 000 р.
15%
до 12 000 р.
No votes
до 15 000 р.
38%
до 18 000 р.
No votes
до 20 000 р.
23%

Total votes: 13

Экко
Re: Encephalograph

Post by Экко » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:06

that's what this is. Emotiv EPOC http://habrahabr.ru/post/115055/
if the price suits then.. like how the raw data to obtain.
it might be interesting:
Sarveen, may 26, 2012 at 23:18 #
Want to use it as a device to obtain raw data — will have to fork out for Research version ($750). Developer not tested — SDK compiled without this command.
Aquahawk, may 27, 2012 at 01:14 #
Emokit is possible with the basic version to the data, the device hacked. Here I think now to order for $500 developer, so you can sell apps, and raw data for himself will grably.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:49

Hello again.
After some quite considerable time, I decided to go back to the sessions of NFB. Paid for 20 sessions ahead and the day before yesterday, 16 March, went to the first session. Nothing special not tested.
Today was the second. Ms. the doctor put some very low frequency, perhaps, in General, as soon as she removed the electrodes, I realized that ... Ah damn... so otvyante you all... mmm... zhzhzhzh....
That was the condition. Very difficult to describe. Still can't get away. Very hard to find the words. It is very difficult to think. Don't want to, just sit and sit. Stupid. Silently. No thoughts, no sounds.
The day after the next session.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Mar 19, 2015 13:52

Dialect Welcome back!)))
From the first post ...betta used in the morning, then sleep will be calm and on time. Alpha, alpha-theta gives relaxation , sometimes very strong , because of the driving itself , it is often difficult, if, immediately after the session on the road. All natural.
Judging from what you wrote , you pass the session at the center for special . Who's stopping you take for example Machine to apply the same alpha and the other session? Same rims Guide and Healing? At a very low cost, some people think that they are ineffective. But the policy to help people rather than take snih yet available on these disks. Question , you used them?
If not, please try it. If Yes, then most likely not so, and not got the result,holding ekzekutsii in the other cities and centres. Pain in the head is not always Fizicheskie damage , often it can be far from those problems that you thought up yourself.
Andrei Patrushev often said. My observations over all these years confirm that often it is psychosomatic or old not solved problem, block . And in recent years has become a very sensitive psi-operator treatment of the citizens of almost any country . :wink:
Pain signals without physical damage to the brain could be signals to you that something is wrong, or that you is the information and you or not to notice or block certain installations units does not pass it to you. Sometimes you just have to ask, what the pain and the thought comes. 8) Tested more than once.
Observations from the friends who went to Germany for permanent residence after the collapse of the Union, showed an interesting "movie"))) Vospitannye in Russian , but spoke German at home,and some thinking on it, it was easier to adapt in Germany , although language praktichesski had to relearn again. And those who knew the language , but think in Russian , as is often said on it, basically, at those there were some cudnosti and tension in connection with what to misliti retrained in the language. When I talked to them , they said they used to have kind of like to think even on ateaze, but an innate habit of thinking in Russian all the same controls etc this causes headaches. Now when I speak Russian , already accustomed to hard to think in German, and again headaches. But this is one of the possible factors, and in no way can not be a statement that you have from that pain.
Blocks, installation and templates , from which can be the confrontation of mind and consciousness , and as a consequence headaches,you can remove the Guide, with proper coursework listening, home , charge))) and relaxation and recuperation Healing and also the house and WITHOUT charge.
PS. Tension often gives a lock on the energy and meridians that may also provoke the pain and not only headaches. Hence the podskazak, check for yourself :? Turn to the chiropractor for the needles.... Pump simultaneously with Provodnikom and Healing. Is also verified. Because walking mohtaram))) this time , money and of little help often. Except of course for emergency cases,although these cases were decided there have a masters in needles.
With best wishes :)<

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:42

Thank You, Lily.
You see, Guide, Healing, Ultraposh and almost all other drives Patrushev I bought six years ago. Mindmachine I also have already bought and played with her. It's not very helpful for my purposes.
The reasons for my headaches you may have determined quite accurately, but the method of eliminating them (neurofeedback) seems to me more effective than discs Patrushev or asking questions. For several years I have been practicing qigong and quiet quite mastered the meditative exercises.
You accurately identified that I'm work session of the NFB in a special center. Rather, it is the private practice of Dr. Meike Wiedemann, about it I already wrote in this topic a few years ago. Now I just want to share what is happening and to fix their own experience, perhaps it will be useful to someone.
So, third session last night. After the heavy States from the second session, I wrote a short report of Frau Wiedemann and added that he would like to get back into it. At the third session she has changed the Protocol. What it was changed - I don't know, I'm not trying to delve into the details. But the result was that there was no result. I watched a movie about the sea, then about animals, then she said she's all for today, and I went home. No special sensations was not.
The next session in three days.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Thu Mar 26, 2015 15:48

24 and 25 were two sessions. After the session on 24 March was mild depression, so that March 25, the coach raised the frequency a bit. In the result there was just a sense of mental presence here and now, no sleepiness, but a strong and deep sleep in the night of the 26th. Today, March 26, at the next session.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Mar 26, 2015 17:18

Dialect Someone like that, I like home and familiar methods yourself to work with your subconscious mind without psi of hologon))))Is successful , and what you want.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Thu Apr 02, 2015 15:37

Gone in three sessions. After one of them was a clear dream. And after yesterday, I woke up in the night with a headache - that's really what I did not expect this. However, as soon as the morning arose, the head immediately stopped hurting.
Tonight the ninth consecutive session.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 02, 2015 15:53

Dialect Maybe the reason for this?------- http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=21

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:57

Possible. But in this case reason does not give the path to the solution.
Will continue. Underwent ten sessions of beta. Nothing special, they were not given.
Eleventh session, to my surprise, we passed on the stimulation scale. First, on the back of the head. Nothing unusual had happened. Then at the twelfth session of Frau Wiedemann I put the electrodes on his forehead.
In fifteen minutes after the start of the session I went into a trance. It was very nice. During the trance I was activated the amygdala, the chakra between the eyebrows itched. Kept me in trance for twenty minutes, Frau Wiedemann moved the electrodes and turned on the stimulation of a beta. I gradually came out of trance.
It was four days ago. And today I had a day when I had the whole day to watch and listen to presentations of new products. A lesson in itself presseggersee, and I used on some of the presentations at the third hour, lost the ability of concentration. And today I was surprised to realized that I was quite easily able to focus on presentation, even to the end of the day I felt no mental fatigue.
I really liked it. Brains began to work better, balanced, more adaptable to what is happening.
Tomorrow the next session of gamma.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sun May 03, 2015 13:28

In the last sessions (all three, first about 40 minute gamma 40 Hz, then 10 minutes beta to stabilize and to be able to drive), nothing happened.
Yesterday was in a group meditation. The task was to visualize a red ball in the lower chakra and cause it to ripple with tact 2-3 seconds. Very quickly entered into the trance state and stayed in it until the instructor said to get out of the exercise. It turned out, it took almost an hour and a half. Subjectively for me it was about twenty minutes.
About it before and thought it was impossible. More than 15 minutes I usually could not stand, and had to concentrate very hard.
So that session clearly dramatically increased the ability of the brain to concentrate.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Fri May 08, 2015 22:59

Passed two sessions. Both included about an hour of gamma synchronization in prefrontal areas, and then beta-stimulation of the temporal lobes. On the range I almost immediately fell into a trance state, it was very nice. In the last session, I just fell apart, closed my eyes and povliyal... And beta served to return to normal, to be able to sit behind the wheel without risk to life.
But yesterday, my range apparently overdone. Today I spent the whole day in the same trance, as during the session. This, I tell you, not very convenient. If you are in a parallel reality, overlook the simplest things. I told this to Frau Wiedemann, and she spent very short gamma-session, ten minutes. However, to me they had to be completely precipitated. Then it was half an hour of the beta, and I am again fresh as a cucumber.
There are two sessions next week.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:30

Well, two weeks ago ended a cycle of 20 sessions.
After this cycle I changed. Has become much calmer in bad drivers. Began to sleep better. Much improved concentration, ability to keep long attention to one subject, it does not atalayas. In General, the efficiency of the brain became higher. Here I think, and not buy a dozen sessions.
In parallel, contacted his old friend Frau Klein and asked me to spend a dozen sessions over the Internet. She said that since July, because leaving to rest. Let's see, think.
Only now with the headaches not. Yesterday again had a seizure. No, as before (two or three times a week) is not happening, but somewhere once a month, you still have to eat dipyrone. Disappointment.

Анела

Post by Анела » Sun Jul 05, 2015 15:28

Dialect, thanks for the description!
Thank you to all the participants of the forum "Mind machine"!
Three days ago I still knew nothing about the system. To obtain the honey.help in the traffic police, I went to a regular clinic to go through the electroencephalogram (not free, of course). Right after I attached the sensors on the head and clips to the earlobes I felt a hot wave. Earlobes began to burn unbearably, heart pounded with such speed that it seemed to me that here-here will jump out of his chest. Fever, I'm all "burned". It lasted about 4-5 minutes, I wanted to run away. Then the heart began to calm down, but the discomfort remained. The head was "heavy"... overall, the whole procedure of EEG took 15 minutes. Med.the employee that conducted the procedure, said that nothing unusual had happened. Yes, I must say that the procedure of the EEG was carried out in the evening, 18:30. Barely reached home, was irritated, and his head heavy, went to bed and lay until 5 a.m., but were unable to sleep.
After a night like that, of course, sat at the computer and began to find out what is EEG. What was my surprise, all the sources that describe the EEG, it is written that this procedure is one of the most painless(!), harmless and safe.
Dialect You described, how was the session with beta-rhythms, and then also could not sleep at night.
Apparently, You know a lot. Prompt, please, the principle of operation of the EEG system all the same? The system can give signals (alpha, beta,... rhythms) to the sensors on the head, and to receive signals from the sensors on the head?
Want to understand what happened when I went through the procedure of EEG. Med.an employee by accident or on purpose first "cheered" me signals, and then took readings of the EEG?
The forum "Mind machine" to help understand what happened?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jul 05, 2015 15:37

soon as I attached the sensors on the head and clips to the earlobes I felt a hot wave. Earlobes began to burn unbearably, heart pounded with such speed that it seemed to me that here-here will jump out of his chest. Fever, I'm all "burned". It lasted about 4-5 minutes, I wanted to run away.
This is Kundalini. Relationship to EEG has no (self EEG generally does not felt by anyone). All who felt the Kundalini easily identify it in your description, there could be no mistake.
The physiology of this hormone adrenalin (high frequency heart rate and its strength as well as burning the smooth muscle of the blood vessels)
With you everything is in order and everything will be fine, just don't be afraid of my own shadow and to explore their status (they will be very different and this is the way for a very long time, life-long)

And you have only reached your heart? Or to the brain? Tell me more, interesting. There are a number of feelings are associated with not only heart rate and burning

I recommend you to read the following topic entirely (although much is unclear at first, probably will): viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5594
The subject for sensing Afanasiev no tales in presentation. That is just for you.
And in chat come in there, too, I can tell

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 05, 2015 15:50

Anela
Probably something from the category of personal associations. Removing EEG - passive process - no rhythms via electrodes not supplied, neither before nor during the Weme. Rhythms fed through the periphery - like a spotlight on the front that flashes in eyes and simultaneously emits an unpleasant, loud clicks. At this time something similar may happen...

Анела

Post by Анела » Sun Jul 05, 2015 18:00

мимоходом wrote: This is Kundalini. Relationship to EEG has no
Surprised even more. Don't know to what level reached Kundalini. Honestly, I know little about it. There was a feeling that everything was included. Appeared a hot cloud around your head just where was the sensors. Earlobes become unbearably painful burning, just where was the clip. Your heart's started racing was hot, the whole "burning". Then dry throat, though until about 10 minutes before you begin this procedure, I drank a glass of juice. A sharp spasm in my throat made me struggle to pull my saliva and I twice swallowed ( sorry for such details ). Then I can breathe easier, but the head was "heavy". On the right side of the head was painful.
Honored Your proposed topic from the Aura. For me it is difficult. Anything similar I did. But I still can't shake the feeling that after all of the encephalograph went to some signal, and that was my opinion to this condition. So sharply did this as that I can't understand how I could be causing this.

Анела

Post by Анела » Sun Jul 05, 2015 18:24

Andrew
Tell me, please, and the device can emit, for example, any frequency, or you can create a magnetic field around it? I sat close beside him. And maybe that partially broke the sensors and there was a potential tension around my head? I read on sites where guys can collect EEG system that the sensors that are attached to the earlobes, just serve as a zero potential. And I just very much burned the earlobes were on fire.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jul 05, 2015 18:48

Honored Your proposed topic from the Aura. For me it is difficult. Anything similar I did.
Once the process has begun - it will be a continuous thrust to understand what is happening to you. Will dig the Internet to search for information, stumble upon different fantasies. The subject that I wrote to bookmark yourself put. And 3-4 years old will be back to read it. It is almost a guarantee. And on a side note, zero drug costs, magic is a fantastic instrument and so on... Though of course your own personal individual path must include the errors on it to be able to distinguish, it is called personal experience. Well, in the beginning nobody understands what's going on with him, it pushes him to cognition ))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 05, 2015 20:21

Anela
No. There is protection of the patient from such accidents.

Анела

Post by Анела » Sun Jul 05, 2015 23:29

passing
Thanks for the tips! Of course, everyone has their own way.

Анела

Post by Анела » Sun Jul 05, 2015 23:39

Andrew
Thank you. If the device really works in one direction only and there is a technical protection of the patient, it remains only to go to understanding on.

Борис МХ

Post by Борис МХ » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:21

Анела wrote:To retrieve the honey.help in the traffic police, I went to a regular clinic to go through the electroencephalogram (not free, of course)
And since when is med.help generates traffic and you need to pass the EEG? :shock:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:52

More than half a year already. Med.reference to the rights and the weapons are now always with EEG.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:23

Garbage - they are under medical examinations down smoothly to statistics , yesterday I wanted help to make 046-1 - directed EEG,ECG,blood/urine ,cholesterol,sugar , spit - went to pay - as usual 4 of a doctor and all . And driving has changed a bit - the urine and blood and all.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sat May 20, 2017 2:07

After a year and a half has passed for another course of neurofeedback the same Frau Wiedemann. There were 20 sessions. They gave further improving the ability of prolonged concentration on any one task, strengthening of mental stability, balance. Now all became something of a calm and impenetrable. Even pity vanished somewhere emotions.
Although lying. Positive emotions increased - born son.
Happiness.