Encephalograph

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.

Стоимость энцефалографа

Poll ended at Thu Jun 26, 2008 19:19

5 500 р. (DreamStalker)
8%
6 700 р. (как InnerPulse)
8%
8 990 р. (как Ментальные игры)
8%
до 10 000 р.
15%
до 12 000 р.
No votes
до 15 000 р.
38%
до 18 000 р.
No votes
до 20 000 р.
23%

Total votes: 13

Карил
Encephalograph

Post by Карил » Tue May 27, 2008 19:19

I wonder how many people would have bought a simple 2-channel system and at what price. If you are wanting typed a lot, maybe the creators of the site will be resolved to sponsor the development.

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue May 27, 2008 19:22

I signed up to 15,000 R.
In principle, such a sum I can save up for two months. Of course if the price will be around 7-8 thousand rubles it was much better.

Камуи

Post by Камуи » Fri Jun 06, 2008 16:09

From the family budget direct will not take :(

Тасев Александр

Post by Тасев Александр » Fri Jun 06, 2008 16:44

And I don't even know why can be useful simple electroencephalograph...Image

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 06, 2008 17:55

Mentalcase learn to control the excitation of\tormozhenie physiology (blood pressure, heart rate). But it does not help to control thought processes.

On the device you can see alpha, beta, theta rhythms and how they change under the action mindmachine and what some other techniques, such as relaxation of the language.

Knowing where and how fast you go, it is much easier to enter a relaxed trance state or Vice versa to learn how to configure the brain for maximum performance.

For example if you need a quick response for sports games that SMR and beta rhythms. If focused thinking and contemplation - alpha. If you want to get into the astral plane then... I don't know vdemo first drop to theta with preservation of consciousness, and then at the moment of leaving the body acceleration to alpha with a small presence of beta frequency.

And since you have all this to learn by touch. Well, what are the chances of me find the keys with a blindfold on in a dark room? Until the entire floor is not going to feel - will not find. But if the keys hanging on the hook on the wall or on the rope on the chandelier or even hanging on a balloon in the air?

Without EEG it is possible though all life to learn to meditate but did not achieve results.

Unless of course you are not attracted to altered States of consciousness, but rather the simple relaxation that gives mindmachine, the encephalograph you certainly do not need.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 06, 2008 22:23

Карил wrote:Mentalcase learn to control the excitation of\tormozhenie physiology (blood pressure, heart rate). But it does not help to control thought processes.
"Part there is only a corpse"...

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 06, 2008 23:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Карил wrote:Mentalcase learn to control the excitation of\tormozhenie physiology (blood pressure, heart rate). But it does not help to control thought processes.
"Part there is only a corpse"...
:?

Тасев Александр

Post by Тасев Александр » Wed Jun 11, 2008 18:54

Карил wrote:On the device you can see alpha, beta, theta rhythms
And that, by using 2-channel EEG can be something really useful to watch? I've looked a little bit information about the EEG, and as I understand it, itself, EEG is nothing in itself scary or unusual is not. Just there are a lot of channels, precision high, probably, and small series of these devices probably inflate prices. Yes, and all the medical equipment, if you look, quite expensive.
But I digress.As I understand it, the beauty of multi-channel EEG that it is possible to see the reaction of different zones of the cortex of the brain grownup. As you can see by the two-channel device? Let us not then at all single-channel use! The electrodes there is a very simple install - ear, ear, head, diagram: http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/hw/s ... Sheet1.jpg as I understand it, was about - see here http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/hw/s ... roject.ppt
. And I'm not sure that someone would be at first, you can use dvuhstadialnuju because of the novelty of the technology, just hard to master something new.
This options directly into the sound card, so that option is cheaper nowhere, although I think it is easier to connect multiple measurement modules from the above schema (more from the site, there are multichannel versions) to any USB recorder, higher output Castelnaudary signal, so I mean that with the recorder you can do without the world Cup, because he, unlike zvukoveho, realizes constant current and to process the recorded signals in real time, and then to verify the desired States. I think that it will not be in real time, does not diminish the value of the derived gauge, I don't even know EEG, too, seems not in real time go?

The maximum sample rate of one channel
in 32 channel mode 1000 kHz
The ranges of the input signal
Bipolar voltage +/-10V, +/-2.5 V; +/-0.625 V; +/-0.15 IN
http://www.chipdip.ru/product0/474929044.aspx that is the recorder, in my opinion, for the purposes of EEG is fine.<

Тасев Александр

Post by Тасев Александр » Wed Jun 11, 2008 19:23

Тасев Александр wrote:
Карил wrote:On the device you can see alpha, beta, theta rhythms
And that, by using 2-channel EEG can be something really useful to watch? I've looked a little bit information about the EEG, and as I understand it, itself, EEG is nothing in itself scary or unusual is not. Just there are a lot of channels, precision high, probably, and small series of these devices probably inflate prices. Yes, and all the medical equipment, if you look, quite expensive.
But I digress. As I understand it, the beauty of multi-channel EEG that it is possible to see the reaction of different zones of the cerebral cortex. As you can see by the two-channel device? Let us not then at all single-channel use! The electrodes there is a very simple install - ear, ear, head ("For EEG biofeedback applications, all electrode systems consisting of a minimum of one pair of electrodes (an "active" and an "indifferent") to record a channel of EEG, plus a third electrode as the "ground." Generally, the "active" electrode will be located on the head, near the brain area that is being monitored. The "indifferent" electrode can also be on the head, but can also be on an ear, or behind an ear ("mastoid"). The ground electrode can be almost anywhere, but a forehead or ear location is preferred." - from the website http://www.brainm.com/generalinfo/elect ... deuse.html), scheme: net/doc/hw/s ... Sheet1.jpg">http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/hw/sceeg/SingleChannelAMUnit-Sheet1.jpg as I understand it, was about - see here http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/hw/s ... roject.ppt and running. the output signal Castelnaudary
This options directly into the sound card, so that option is cheaper nowhere, although I think it is easier to connect multiple measurement modules from the above schema (more from the site, there is a multi-channel options - http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/hw/s ... Sheet1.jpg) to any USB recorder, so I mean that
with the recorder you can do without the world Cup, because he, unlike zvukoveho, realizes constant current and to process the recorded signals in real time, and then to verify the desired States. I think that it will not be in real time, does not diminish the value of the derived gauge, I don't even know EEG, too, seems not in real time go?
S-Recorder-E
Hardware-software complex "digital multichannel recorder"

The maximum sample rate of one channel
in 32 channel mode 1000 kHz
The ranges of the input signal
Bipolar voltage +/-10V, +/-2.5 V; +/-0.625 V; +/-0.15 IN
http://www.chipdip.ru/product0/9000021739.aspx that is the recorder, in my opinion, for the purposes of EEG is fine. Moreover, there is a preview mode in real-time signals, and as I understand it, if the brain is in alpha state, that's roughly it can be defined at once - there is only the alpha waves in the electroencephalogram and will be visible.
Of course, the finished device with even limited opportunities, as proposed by the author of the topic - dual channel, buy a lot easier. . And I'm not sure that someone would be at first, you can use dvuhstadialnuju because of the novelty of the technology, just hard to master something new.
15000 I think is just robbery in General a simple pattern, unless included good software, there are all sorts of games, etc., and electrodes.
However, I believe that those who will shell out the money, still win - he will get access to new technologies before...<

Тасев Александр

Post by Тасев Александр » Wed Jun 11, 2008 19:57

But in fact, such a thing already do, here it is, with USB output:
[img]http://www.osvyaz.com/Htm_Rus/pict/psih ... i_mini.gif[/img]
Only she enters "the system for correcting emotional state"
[img]http://www.osvyaz.com/Htm_Rus/pict/psih ... t_mini.jpg[/img]
and probably not sold separately...

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 12, 2008 0:10

Тасев Александр wrote:But in fact, such a thing already do, here it is, with USB output:
[img]http://www.osvyaz.com/Htm_Rus/pict/psih ... i_mini.gif[/img]
Only she enters "the system for correcting emotional state"
[img]http://www.osvyaz.com/Htm_Rus/pict/psih ... t_mini.jpg[/img]
and probably not sold separately...
But this is something I asked in the letter how much is the kit.
But I don't think the price will be expensive for me...

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 12, 2008 0:15

I was thinking about Atlantis, but the price there is very frail.
$1,695.00 for 2-channel
and $2,695.00 for 4-channel
Тасев Александр wrote:However, I believe that those who will shell out the money, still win - he will get access to new technologies before...
They are not new.

Тасев Александр

Post by Тасев Александр » Thu Jun 12, 2008 17:26

Yes, I think that Brainmaster'and would be enough for a start, if we abandon the idea of doing it all yourself. It's "only" $995 without electrodes.
I also sent in "Biofeedback" letter, strangely something they have not been updated for a long time the website and the phone is not answered, however yesterday was predprazdnichnoy day...

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 12, 2008 17:33

And why he no electrodes? :?
And even without them 23482 R. very small amount.

Brainmastr'a enough for the eyes that's for sure. Because if not enough, then it's sad all. To save to the device a year or two, I even not ready. :(

Тасев Александр

Post by Тасев Александр » Thu Jun 12, 2008 19:58

Actually, expensive is all I now sit and read the instructions (description) for openEEG, there very in detail all is described, the diagram in detail - interesting!
http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/mode ... esign.html

Любитель

Post by Любитель » Fri Jun 13, 2008 13:22

Tell me where Cupitt full Brainmaster (with electrodes :) ). Is it possible to buy in Russia or need to order from America? Ready to buy and BU

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sun Jan 18, 2009 14:34

Did no one tell me? Alexander, well you bought. Tell me where to take it, pliz. In Russia and in Germany, if possible. Merci. :)

Джим

Post by Джим » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:18

I would have bought... up To 1,000 euros. 2 channel. If:
- all would work without gel;
- would be an open Protocol;
-- would a normal soft (open EEG - the team there as a normal software and not created; normal (not a fact, incidentally) the software for OEEG third-party costs $350++.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:50

In short, I ordered Atlantis II from Brainmaster'a. For 1600-odd euros, electrodes made of silver chloride, with delivery, customs clearance, etc. Software that they supply is also included and contains, according to them, also the features for future applications - barefoot through the skin, muscles, and all kinds of bells and whistles. In Germany this is only possible through the one and only aunt - Mrs. Klein is her name, she on the website of Brainmaster called their dealer in Germany. And then she had me on the phone for a start, asked, what Yes why, and for what purpose, who I am. what I know about it. She poured about the carrier frequency in alpha-, beta - and theta-bands, she softened. Says, like in the EU it is not prohibited for sales to individuals, but the type of grey area is about to be banned. In the United States is already prohibited. Okay, convinced, agreed to sell. Right now the device in the way like. Delivery time - up to three weeks.
Aunt Klein told me that I makes sense still the same amount of money to plan for training on this device. Well.... invest in yourself, not uncle. So I'll keep you posted.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:54

Dialect
OK,wait! :ay

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Feb 02, 2009 13:49

Триалект wrote:but the type is a grey area that's banned. In the United States is already prohibited.
what is interesting is the reaction of "the system" to self-knowledge..

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:53

Today came Atlantis 2+2 from Brainmaster. Box size commercials slightly smaller Innerpulse. Powered entirely by USB, no batteries or there are no network cables. The software looks like on Windows 3.11, but it works well. Nevertheless, you need to follow the instruction not to plug the device into the computer first and install all the software, and then you can rearrange Windu - Atlantis will not launch under any circumstances. The negative: all the documentation is only in English, and drive on too. Positive: the printed description of the installation of the software and instrument settings are duplicated hour video made really quite an Amateur.
The device has multiple standard protocols. A Protocol is like a preset for BrainWave Generator, that is, a set of standard settings for standard training purposes, for example, elevation of alpha and beta. Incorporated in the instrument protocols cannot be changed. You can just as many of their protocols. Description of embedded protocols, I have not yet found, but I have not looked really documentation. In General, the first impression is that for normal operation, the device needs little introduction. The device is dual channel, but for simple withdrawals EEG and elementary sessions neurofeedback just one channel, I understand. Two channels at the same time like add reliability and precision when measuring. There are commercially available four-channel Atlantis, but it's family - where two can work simultaneously, and is this buzz a thousand euros more expensive. There is a possibility of audio and videoshemale, and they write that the glasses from photosonix to the Atlantis suit. On the other hand, Atlantis does not count as a competitor to Innerpulse: first, it is impossible to work with audiostrobe disks, and secondly, there are very small opportunities alignment of audiovideosystem, the Interpuls much more. But the meaning of Atlantis is not in ABC, and in monitoring the activity of the brain during different States of consciousness. I saw on the screen as jump, my Delta waves when eye movements and voltages of view, as my alpha is raised when trying to relax... And in this respect, I think, fifteen thousand of Unruh acceptable. However, it is necessary to know well English and very nice to have a friend of a neurologist....
I don't, so you'll have to fork out for relevant seminars.<

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sat Feb 21, 2009 19:08

Supplied with no caps Ukrainia electrodes on the head. Ordered a cap for 15 euros - came from, but it needs additional fasteners, but they also need to be ordered separately.... now looking for a supplier.
Periodically tried to hold a training session and eventually became convinced that without an instructor to work with the device can not. Don't understand how to do it. Asked online training at the same Frau Klein. For the lessons she takes the 100 Euro per hour....
In General, it's all expensive. 8)

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:04

Dimas wrote:Dialect
OK,wait!
What are you waiting for? throw 100-200 Eureka, declare in advance -- maybe someone will buy it (me, for example).

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Wed Mar 04, 2009 0:41

Beanie was sent back. The lady on the phone (for free yet) explained that it is in the package, explained how without the cap to attach the electrodes. Telephone training sessions are canceled in a month under the Hanover will be a basic course or two days for 300 euros, will go, will take part. I'll tell you later.