The cylinders and unimodularity... does It work?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Apr 04, 2008 21:34

Dimas wrote:after some time, try to combine them with the Solar wind.Let's see what happens.One of my friends (he SEES energy centres) said that while listening to Solar wind chakra to spin pretty hard and "funnels" them to leave from the man about half a meter,but after 3-5 minutes again returned to the level BEFORE listening to the program.The reason is not clear.So I want to conduct an experiment.Although only AFTER listening to SV.after 1.5 hours I start to feel cold in the crotch and hot spots,also can not understand why.
Unsubscribe by results. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 04, 2008 21:39

Jedi
Carilo
Well,let's wait and see! az Of course it would be very nice to share with us their experiences, the holders of these cylinders.What was,what became,what I feel,what has changed in the worldview...so they are silent something..apparently afraid to jinx it :? :?
Last edited by Dimas on Fri Apr 04, 2008 21:40, edited 1 time in total.

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Fri Apr 04, 2008 21:39

Карил wrote:ready to believe in anything, if there is a noticeable effect
In principle, the effect will be from anything from a piece of iron, if you believe in him. The money spent highly contribute to the strengthening of the faith, because "can't such an expensive device not to work". But the effect will be only from your faith and not from the device.

Much better if what you spend the money will even itself something to do. It can be found only by results of researches, not by a lengthy pseudo-scientific descriptions.

Include:

1) is Very scientific and very believable descriptions of the action.
2) Millions of real(!) reviews of satisfied users.
3) the Approval of all authority from science and medicine.
4) a lot of things.

And, unfortunately, the device may be nothing to do. Without test results, the truth is not found.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 04, 2008 21:43

Jedi
Jedi,that I got in this training manual the actual tests...of current it is necessary to scan...what is interesting is how changes bioelektricescuu activity in the brain..On the second picture describes the results only testing and conclusion.Though not being an expert,hell, make out on these histograms,I'm not all right,except that all increases)))))) and clear rhythm Mosca,see how the Delta has skyrocketed...!
Note how different is the brain activity and what frequency appeared.This is interesting.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Apr 05, 2008 0:48

Your pictures from the brochure, and the studies themselves can be fake. Look how unlucky this poor after irradiation fit.

Pay particular attention to emotional state. :)

And... I realized, the link is dead. Try this.

http://kariliya.narod.ru/low.jpg
Last edited by Карил on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:44, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Apr 05, 2008 0:55

Carilo
Who's the unlucky???In my opinion there all very even looks good.it's up to you of course,you can't trust and doubt constantly,is the choice of everyone,there is nothing podelaesh.Closed the topic.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:13

Have an idea how to find out whether fit or not.
Need a demos (or anyone else sensitive enough), 2 persons and two sets of fits.

In a closed room the first two boxes of the cylinder. It can be any of the cylinders, as a pair or not. But it is clear that in the course of experience must meet as a pair and the same. The box should be closed.

The second man opens the door, takes the box, brings Demos and leaves. Or turns away, not to see what's in the box.

Dimas, with a bandage on his face takes on a touch of the cylinders out of the box and tries to determine what he took. Opens eye records the result. In principle, the second person can also look at the results. It does not matter.

Next, put the cylinders back in the box will take it first. He changes the cylinders and everything is repeated from the beginning.

Now why you need two people, not one that would change the cylinders while the demos eyes closed.

The fact that people are able to exchange information without words. I do not remember where I ran, but in General for breathing, look, drojania hands, the pose, the subconscious can determine the result. Could not determine of course, but to exclude this is such a complicated procedure. When the doctor giving the drug, does not know what he gives. Well, the possibility of fraud is reduced. Although in this case I think it is not about us.

The number of experiments must be sufficiently large. It is clear that one or two times is not enough to talk about any results.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:15

Dimas wrote:Closed the subject.
If you refuse, then there's nothing you can do about it.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:17

I understand you have the demos just have two sets of fits. And if you wish you could spend testing.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:19

No,personally I have one,my parents the second.View.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:42

Dimas wrote:Carilo
Who's the unlucky???In my opinion there all very even looks good.it's up to you of course,you can't trust and doubt constantly,is the choice of everyone,there is nothing podelaesh.Closed the topic.
A question of faith or belief then should not stand. The manufacturer insists on scientific research. Lead plates with graphs. But next writes about third eyes and auras. And then begins to criticize very similar products.

It is not correct. The iron there is no aura. The iron does not happen the third eye. He either works or not.

If the manufacturer will remove all psychic stuff from your site. And will remove the criticism. Or specifically it argues for the research. Quartz sand can't remember. He fucking sand.

Plus. The manufacturer should have a normal human forum where everyone can Express their opinion.

Plus. Will post the address and open at least one store. Surely not as effective devices to improve TWO TIMES the human condition is no demand??? Not really, in Moscow it so hard to open the store for such a good product? If the fits are actually working, I'm ready for the ears of all to put, lay flat and anything but the store to acccess need for any.

And what's a one way ticket. Where the promotion is held once in a month, finally? Where anyone can come and hold the cylinders in their hands. Well, perverted by alien influences, they are one set and that is it. If the thing is really two times improves well being, they'll sell ten times more sets than petrognano on promotions.

How many years investigated the cylinders? Ten? Twenty? And during this awesome period of time they not found a buyer??? Yes, they have long been in every pharmacy to sell as aspirin. You just think TWENTY YEARS. The product with the declared performance in the Internet age a year will plant thousands of batches to produce. There will be sponsors there money on advertising and the one tiny shop.

Dimas, with all due respect to you, don't you understand how important this is? This blind test, if he will bring real, not imaginary, results in the future may bring for you, me, everyone who will be included in the team, real money. The hell with them with money, of course, that me to the trough no one close and not let. Let I be a buyer. But I'm sure that I bought a good thing. I these cylinders are advertising everywhere. They kupyat all my friends, all my relatives and relatives of relatives. But for that I need real research. And way to show real effectiveness for promotions.

Specifically. Come to the hospital take person. Measured pressure. Give cylinders to hold for 5-7 minutes. Measured pressure. Display the result. Everyone is happy batch of 20-30 pieces sold. Pay the physician a rollback and go to the next hospital. A couple of months you can sell thousands of these cylinders.

And since they are effective. We do not doubt this truth? Not a bit no doubt. Now since the instruments of effective patients will recover in two times faster. It will be a massive recovery. The result will be interested in the government and we will receive a contract for the supply of 100 000 000 of these cylinders in hospitals, schools, state institutions, army, sports organizations...

It's real. But I don't see mass sales fit. ACTUALLY I don't see their sales ANYWHERE else. For 26 years of my life I ain't never heard even. And the fact that they never sell literally screams that the devices do not operate at all.

With all this, I still hope that Dimas will conduct a double blind test. Maybe I stumbled on a gold mine huh?<

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:18

Carilo
It says you can add only that the check should not be for a couple of people, and 50-100, criteria should be objectively measurable (pressure, GSR, blood count, EEG, etc.) and to calculate the statistical significance of the results.

It is clear that the use of placebo is necessary, otherwise the improvement can be at least from the iron to register.

Communication (verbal and nonverbal) should be excluded in the research.

All these rules are not new and have been used for centuries.

If such studies have not been conducted, it is likely that "producers" efficiency "of the device" and uninteresting...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:44

Carilo
:? :? :? Do you really think that in this world someone interesting(except for relatives),to you or any other person was healthy?!You're absolutely right,writing about the proper research,blind methods,maharadjah at the government level, BUT...You banged as soon as the masses of people will understand that they do not need to eat pills,because pills HAVE to sell,and the batch is here at the political level,this is news to you?( and it doesn't matter it will fit,or a thread there Vigenerealgorithm).
And yet,Carilo,there is such a thing.As the saying goes,I want to eat fish and did not tear the ass...you Know,skepticism is a very good thing,but it is necessary to take the same dosage,and that's the use of life no :wink: You drink Phenotropil and fully trust what kind of research it is unclear with whom and it is unclear when that described in the instructions..you Know,me two times in my life doctors almost killed by antibiotics miraculously pulled through...And as such,trust research, blind and sighted methods,and where there is no light?All you have to pay,Carilo,including the opportunity to learn something new.Yes,it is possible to make a mistake,as you write pinned with structured water (by the way,have you done the research to determine that the water does not work,why would you think you cheated? :) ) If your feelings say it's crap,so you don't buy,I'm not campaigning,I just wanted to offer a possible solution to your problem.Yes,you can lose,the price of 4000 rubles.Interestingly,Vagrich you can count money? 8)
Commonplace lastly:" Who does not risk,does not drink...." and not eating...
Research and tests I performed with the fits won't,I'm not interested,for myself I understand everything.You can write about feelings and about the successes/failures in dealing with them.That is still the case.

Умка

Post by Умка » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:46

Dimas, write, please write about your feelings about the work with the fit for me is very interesting, because I'm going to order them, or rather, already sent the order and now waiting for confirmation. By the way, I fully agree with you that you only need to trust yourself and your feelings. And even if we assume that the result of the use of the fits is only the faith in them, then mine, this is very good that the "two iron sticks" can cause this effect, because many do not believe in medical research or in doctors, and faith can do a lot. So, to each his own, you need to listen only to yourself, to your inner voice and not be afraid to make mistakes, because mistakes happen to everyone from time to time and we should treat it calmly, the situation can be both good and bad, but the experience is always positive.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Apr 05, 2008 13:08

Умка wrote: So, to each his own, you need to listen only to yourself, to your inner voice and not be afraid to make mistakes, because mistakes happen to everyone from time to time and we should treat it calmly, the situation can be both good and bad, but the experience is always positive.
I adhere to the MS Outlook on life,Umka.Here's what not to do is to use a TSF fools,this speaks directly now deceased psychic Poles on the disk that come with the cylinders...as the fits increase the thoughts and help to realize the intention (own experience,by the way)...

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat Apr 05, 2008 15:24

Dimas wrote:Carilo
:? :? :? Do you really think that in this world someone interesting(except for relatives),to you or any other person was healthy?
I sure didn't.

Dimas wrote: !You're absolutely right,writing about the proper research,blind methods,maharadjah at the government level, BUT...You banged as soon as the masses of people will understand that they do not need to eat pills,because pills HAVE to sell,and the batch is here at the political level,this is news to you?( and it doesn't matter it will fit,or a thread there Vigenerealgorithm).
1. About me not talking at all. Aside me for a while.

2. the Manufacturer claims that 40 minutes is enough to raise the adaptive capacity of the organism to 99-100%. Going to the Olympic games and all our athletes give two cylinder. As a result, Russia wins in all competitions. The world community is in shock. I don't hear that well, let the American athlete was disqualified by reason of receiving electro-magnetic stimulation of the cylinders. So, either everyone including Russia are quietly, which is unlikely. Really where else on TV, online, in the newspaper, you never know where else I would fit these saw sure. Or use it, but don't bother again, at the government level. The latter reasoning seems more like nonsense.

3. Subject to paragraph 2, I am sure that the question of blind studies and the mass production will be resolved at the government level. Athletes are ready for everything to win in the Olympics. In this I hope no one doubts? Daily hours of training to the blood, to broken knees and broken bones. They are even willing to drink the stimulants that I am sure deadly. And reduce life at times, instead of 60 years, for example 30 and all. Death. I absolutely sure, if the Cylinders if they are at least one-third effectine, as stated by the manufacturer. Will have absolutely, 100% in-demand.
Dimas wrote: And yet,Carilo,there is such a thing.As the saying goes,I want to eat fish and did not tear the ass...you Know,skepticism is a very good thing,but it is necessary to take the same dosage,and that's the use of life no :wink:
Dimas I am not going to hurt you or to hurt their posts on the forum. I ask the same respect to me. Forget about me and about my ass. :) Okay? One goal is to verify the effectiveness.

Dimas wrote:do You drink Phenotropil and fully trust what kind of research it is unclear with whom and it is unclear when that described in the instructions..you Know,me two times in my life doctors almost killed by antibiotics miraculously pulled through...
1. I trust the product sold in a drugstore. Even if the research Phenotropil complete mess, it will come out very quickly. Pills are expensive, have sure high demand. If they do not provide the claimed effects manufacturer get ass. Phenotropil maybe somebody from government officials to buy and from military officials, and from the same bandits. I mean, not street muggers, and little old thieves. All of them are a lot of things to actually do. Finally if Phenotropil will start a massive plague of grandmothers and grandfather, I think this too will not pass unnoticed.

2. If the fit will sell in the pharmacy, my attitude towards them is quite another. It is because of the mandatory tests selling drug. As well as the judicial responsibility of sellers of drugs. That is, the seller of tablets made of chalk with charcoal it is possible to do five years if he claims that this nootropic means.

3. Yes pass all of these tests is not small money and time. But apparently it was worth it once we see Phenotropil in the sale. But I don't see CF on sale. Why? Question of money is completely solved. Time was also enough, since the invention was more than 10 years. However, the fit is still not certified. This indirectly speaks to their low (maybe not zero) efficiency, compared with the same Phenotropil.

Dimas wrote:And as such,trust research, blind and sighted methods,and where there is no light?All you have to pay,Carilo,including the opportunity to learn something new.Yes,it is possible to make a mistake,as you write pinned with structured water (by the way,have you done the research to determine that the water does not work,why would you think you cheated? :) )
1. I trust Nikolai Ivanovich Kozlov (Moscow psychologist). The reasons for my confidence-we will not discuss. Goats wrote that structured water is crap and argued it.

2. If the manufacturer starts talking about some bio, the devil, demons, and other aliens with flying saucers. For me, it's big and round STOP sign. On the website of the Cylinders of the Pharaoh, this topic is. And this is a serious occasion to reflect.

3. Japanese “researcher” Masaru Emoto (born in 1943) the results of their work in the scientific press does not publish (this is a mandatory requirement for a person who considers himself a scientist). Moreover, he has no special natural science education. He graduated from the municipal University in Yokohama, majoring in “International relations” and then he continued his studies and in 1992 received a certificate of a doctor of alternative medicine of the Open international University of alternative medicine in Kolkata (India). The requirements for obtaining a doctoral degree at this University a minimum of one year of training, the publication of five articles and a contribution of US $ 350 (see: http://www.altmeduniversity.net/courses3.htm).

3.2 the fact that the results of "studies" are outside the scope of science, did not prevent Emoto to do a successful business. The samples of the products his company I. H. M. Co., Ltd and prices can be found here: http://www.hado.net/products.html

3.3 But the activities of Emoto wider than just business. More precisely, here the business gets the moral justification and purpose of financial backup. The challenge for the next 10 years is increasing the number of angels on the Earth who will resist the demons (http://www.masaru-emoto.net/russian/rusdiary200602.html)"

3.4 "Scientist" Masaru Emoto starred in the film "Great secret of water", as the main goals of increasing the number of the angels. PI...Dec. do You still believe in structured water???

Dimas wrote:If your feelings say it's crap,so you don't buy,I'm not campaigning,I just wanted to offer a possible solution to your problem.Yes,you can lose,the price of 4000 rubles.Interestingly,Vagrich you can count money? 8)
1. In the third repeat. No matter how I feel. No matter what I think. The question of efficiency. The fits are unable to pass clinical trials for 10 years. The fits are not sold in pharmacies. The fit is not sold in stores. The only method of communication an intermediary in the form of the courier.

2. And certainly not a question of 4000 rubles. Let them stand at least 15000 as neurofen. I can visit, love to try and decide to buy or not. To try the fit I can't. No shop, no address.

3. Prestavte imagine such a situation. Neurofen don't hear adults and healthy men. Nonsense? Yes nonsense. Because narion even the deaf can hear. Or the iron may not use adults and healthy men. Sounds humiliating doesn't it? Or how do you phrase the action of Phenotropil do not feel adults healthy men? This is complete nonsense. Action Phenotropil can quite specifically to check out at least on IQ tests. However, the manufacturer says that adult healthy men who took the fit didn't feel anything. And I can't offer any way of this action to find or check.

4. What if I start selling crystal Sphere of Saturn filled the structured water (this water and of angels, see above). For example these Spheres stimulate the growth of hair. But of course, not all bald people have bad activate. Best of the Sphere of Saturn are on adult healthy men. One area well worth let 10 000. No one wants to buy? No? Sorry. :) You and I will do the website and DVD color printing will do that, no problem. And write a beautiful story about how the full moon aura Saturn activates the water in the Sphere of Saturn. In order for the action was the most effective at midnight to go to the balcony to put the sphere on his head, make three deep breaths, three slow strokes and then stand up with closed eyes for three minutes. And hair growth is guaranteed. Especially if you are healthy, adult male/female. Amen.

DemAs please don't be offended on the last post. :oops: I didn't do any hidden hints. The only thing I wanted to say, what all need to check and carry out blind tests. You can't believe!<

Валдем

Post by Валдем » Sat Apr 05, 2008 17:01

Dimas, really! Please write and if possible something more , because the information is just invaluable sometimes even have the opportunity to compare actions and results with your and not only, and there each has its own head, as we say in the Caucasus "every sheep for their I-TSA hanging" az az az let everyone decide for himself :?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 05, 2008 17:30

:D :( :evil: :aa :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 05, 2008 21:55

If anyone trust, all specialists in their field. Some authorities are beginning to show off and make "authoritative" opinions on different areas in which they know nothing about.
We in the Department of physiology UGMA for example, there are studies of water and designed an approach to structuring (biological value). Researched quite a few different instances, obtained interesting results. We also learned how to structure water using pulsed electromagnetic fields. But except for us and the past people were doing, and was published a whole monograph on this subject...
And what about the cylinders, I agree with Dima, nobody except you love most, you don't need in this country...
With regard to athletes, etc., then the inertia of thinking is a very powerful phenomenon, sometimes hundreds of years enough people to believe. For example, Bekhterev with the famous animal trainer Durov carried out successful experiments on telepathy and Bekhterev published a scientific work on this topic, but still people argue - there is telepathy or not...

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun Apr 06, 2008 16:59

Damn. :shock:
I also had an interesting experience. Ten years ago I predicted some interested me the moments of life in detail. And still it's happening. Now that's a lot of money waiting... (very vysokooplachivaema work or some other method) :) The prediction should be within 1-3 years.

Water I also the experiments were with very specific results. And still no explanation I never found.

That is you Andrew I advise you to try the fit? Despite the fact that there is no shop, no promotions, no forums, no advertising, no research. There is only the phone (which can be cellular) and email (free Yandex)... :-\ Well at least the advance payment for full happiness do not ask.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 06, 2008 17:43

3.4 "Scientist" Masaru Emoto starred in the film "Great secret of water", as the main goals of increasing the number of the angels. PI...Dec. Do you still believe in structured water???

Structure water deals not only with Emoto and his angels.
In the structure of water believe, and that it changes ORP - believe, and the fact that all this affects our body do too. And by the way cmmnty seven years ago, seen in the pharmacy.

Умка

Post by Умка » Sun Apr 06, 2008 19:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:if someone to trust, all specialists in their field. Some authorities are beginning to show off and make "authoritative" opinions on different areas in which they know nothing about.
I agree, but at the same time, we must also be sure that these "experts" are really experts in their field, and in order to understand this, everyone, from my standpoint, based on my own experience and feelings. Here's to you, Andrew, I believe, because it felt the effectiveness of your drives, but buying them is also a potential risk, so until you try it yourself or recommend people that you trust, it is difficult to determine something effectively or not. Ordered fit I really understand that this can be the "iron stick", the effect of which osnovyvaetsya only on hypnosis, but says demAs, who does not risk ...

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:41

DemAs with his meditative experience and imaginative that you want to feel. Read the training manual, prepared for state and anchored it picking up the Fits. So I'm sure he's telling the truth about the sensations caused by the fits and that the sleep disappears.

Umka
I hope you except the website about the fits did not read? If so then try not to read the training manual and to watch the DVD supplied with the fits. And just a week to use cylinders, not trying to cause any sensations. Also don't get up to face the sun, because sunlight itself causes a feeling of warmth and vitamin D synthesis, without any fits.

Try to hold the copper and zinc cylinders of different hands. It is important to keep an open mind. Not waiting for something bad or Vice versa is very good.

Of course, if it's important for you to know the truth, and not just to receive and anchor the state.

And then accomplish your goal is there at least some difference.
Last edited by Карил on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:12, edited 1 time in total.

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:50

Anonymous wrote:Structure water deals not only with Emoto and his angels.
In the structure of water believe, and that it changes ORP - believe, and the fact that all this affects our body do too. And by the way cmmnty seven years ago, seen in the pharmacy.
Seven years ago the pharmacy was a lot of interesting things and miracle to buy. :-/

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:09

Going back to my favorite topic.

I am sure that the iron is assembled in the factory and tefal iron made uncle Bob out of the foil in the garage – will work both. Because the principle of the irons are the same.

Two tubes (copper and zinc) I see nothing cosmically complicated, it's not pharmaceuticals and nanotechnology. Crushed coal, ferrite (where did the Egyptians ferrite) and quartz sand inside the tube too, nothing outstanding there. Hence, either the Cylinders, Wands and other Wands will work, regardless of their title and content or not.

For reference.
FERRITE (from the Latin. ferrum — iron), close in composition to Fe structural component of carbon steels (the latter have the most direct relationship to the Egyptians) and cast irons and alloy steels (alloy steels was in Egypt are particularly common) and cast iron, containing, besides iron and carbon, the addition of other metals.