The cylinders and unimodularity... does It work?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Муму

Post by Муму » Sat Apr 19, 2008 21:18

You have 5 pages of excellent advertising these fits.
Rasila to inquire about the price.
We in Germany sell fit Russian shungite. http://www.schungit-mineralien.de/index ... &Itemid=54

There are only 40 E.
Information translated from Russian, from slayt Kovtun.
Interesting: shungite = copper :roll:

Дмитрий Кашулин

Post by Дмитрий Кашулин » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:39

Муму wrote:you have 5 pages of excellent advertising these fits.
Rasila to inquire about the price.
We in Germany sell fit Russian shungite. http://www.schungit-mineralien.de/index ... &Itemid=54

There are only 40 E.
Information translated from Russian, from slayt Kovtun.
Interesting: shungite = copper :roll:
No shungit - it is not copper. And not even close.
Shungite - rock, metamorphically coal, which is the transitional stage from anthracite to graphite. Black. The carbon content up to 99%.
These cylinders - another "clone" is the same as the Wands of Horus about which wrote such detail Kovtun in his book. These cylinders or not, nobody knows.
Here, all the same, talking about the original cylinder was.
I also have Kovtun cylinders are ordered, now all pending. Send, share feelings.
What's stopping the original order? They send to Germany.
And if you want to experiment, here is a reference to the Wands. www.wands.ru and www.rods.ru . They even quarrel among themselves and figure out "who from them more ORIGINAL". There's still a lot of interesting things you can buy... for example, "Magic" Stalky for the stimulation of the energy activity of the spine :shock: .

Муму

Post by Муму » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:36

Муму wrote:Interesting: shungite = copper
:lol: :lol:
Yes that's me in the sense that they are really different
az
And the originals really need to enjoy, it is very interesting.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:47

Walden
Yeah,dreams are so very strange,bright,and ceased to dream "bytovuha",all with a sense of somehow...I can't accurately describe what is happening in me,but something feels...and in the evening when I work with them before going to sleep,I have a few minutes still standing in the pose of a Pharaoh (although Kovtun didn't recommend me at first),and so,you pick them up,and my head ants begin to run,then type all going for the crown,and there begins a kind of pressure inside the skull in a few seconds, the pressure appears in the eyebrows...Then a slight pleasant dizziness and a teeny bit nauseated,but this is a VERY good feeling...the Pain sort of stopped appearing as before.
Walden
And you by what technique do?You perform therapeutic postures?
Mumu
Yes,You are right,we should have V. P. Kovtun already a cent to ask!

:) :ay :aa :) :)

Валдем

Post by Валдем » Mon Apr 21, 2008 18:54

Dimas wrote:stopped dreaming "bytovuha",all with a sense of somehow...I can't accurately describe what is happening in me,but something feels...and in the evening when I work with them before going to sleep,I have a few minutes still standing in the pose of a Pharaoh (although Kovtun didn't recommend me at first),and so,you pick them up,and my head ants begin to run,then type all going on the top,and there begins a kind of pressure inside the skull,after a few seconds the pressure appears in the eyebrows.
similarly, but these sensations can add a feeling of strong vibration in the whole body and state of being in a strong stream as from the bottom up and Vice versa podtashnivalo and dizziness were not observed but was greatly exacerbated sensations in the body and especially in the hands. Therapeutic postures did 5 days and stopped because while not necessary , using the pose of the Pharaoh in motion sometimes I can't stay up to 1 hour then comes the desire to stop so itself do not rape and do with MM i 02 holding the fit feeling is also increased when falling asleep sometimes hear in my head as a crackling sound from the bones but there is no discomfort az apparently something is changing want for the better

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 22, 2008 17:03

Dimas wrote:sometimes I hear in my head as a crackling sound from the bones but there is no discomfort az apparently something is changing want for the better
That's the same story,sometimes from the inside,I had something similar when energy microrobot twisted before...interesting...

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue May 06, 2008 18:20

just decided to share...

Got Jew's harp, after a half-hour of training, began to produce normal clear sounds. When I put it aside, felt a strong desire to take it again. The head felt a vibration that wanted to drown out the harp.
Overall, after playing it feel the lightness in all that relates to feelings and thoughts. Thoughts just began to flow without effort, but at the same time not being obtuse, preparing for the session. Just became easier.
Cheating or what?
DOGS
Now call me a SHAMAN

:wiz

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 07, 2008 11:44

knyazivs'ke
Yeah,I also have this thing-the effect is the same..the shamans say that this is not a musical instrument,but a tool for travel in other worlds There..when do you play,the vibrations are transmitted from the teeth on the skull and there is something also kind of like synchronized.I agree,after 15 minutes of jerking for krycheck very unusual.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 07, 2008 12:14

I agree - good stuff! az Teeth only deteriorate from long-term use... :cry:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 07, 2008 12:16

Andrei Patrushev
A skill then him desta as if a little numb and itchy :ap

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Thu May 08, 2008 15:46

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I Agree - good stuff! az Teeth only deteriorate from long-term use... :cry:
But how?
erases a piece of iron or oxidize the tooth?
wonderful thing, sleep AK killed, then a little backward, but then everything just in pink color.
but there is a dependency, I want to play again and again, at least a couple of sounds, but get happy, like the feeling of vibration after the game, and its decay.
afiget

Post by Guest » Fri May 09, 2008 0:33

interestingly, some recent news from the use of the cylinders?

Муму

Post by Муму » Fri May 09, 2008 2:10

Bought it, received yesterday. Osub really nice. Anything else so far.

Post by Guest » Fri May 09, 2008 14:15

Mumu, :o and today?

Муму

Post by Муму » Sat May 10, 2008 3:05

Many can't tell. Diseases I have. :? Bought for kids in school not to fight.

The first day is not released from the hands (son too). The night went one under the heel, the other under the neck. Included Healing. Usually listen to 10-15 Min, then sleep. And then sleep 2-3 min. Woke up with huge need to clean C. Cleaned and again sleep. Woke up, a wonderful mood, a desire to stand up perfectly vispalas, although going to bed 12-1 night, get up at 6. All day the mood was great. Fought.
The second day also. Again had to clean up TS.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 12, 2008 12:01

It so happened that a few days did not keep fit,was out of town.The difference in the state of chuvstvuetsa very noticeable,with the fit better than without the fit! 8) :wiz

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue May 13, 2008 14:46

Bought 4 days ago and finally decided to share my observations. In fact, by and large, especially not to share it. Energy fluxes do not feel dizziness and podtachivaniya too. A slight cold over the four days of use the fit is still here.

Objective experience. Those that sure.

1. After some time and a little bit in different places to pinch/tingling feeling in the palm of your hand/fingers.

2. If you do not wash the fits, from the copper on hand are black and gray spots.

3. Yesterday, with interruptions kept fit for about an hour and a half and noticed that the skin on his hands became unpleasantly dry and hurt.

Four work colleagues.
The first said that the tingling in my hands.
The second said she didn't feel.
The third felt the gold chain on the neck. And said that hands hurt.
The fourth was nausea (sick stomach after drinking). Another said tingling in my hand where had the ring.

Subjective feelings.
The first time was keeping fit in 10-15 minutes I have changed my vision. Grass and trees become more green, more red cars and so on. I have not submitted any energy, just stood and watched. But! More I did not notice.

The second time, in the morning, held for 20 minutes and tried (because my imagination is badly developed) to provide and enhance sensations in the chakras. More attention is somehow focused on the area of the chest-the solar plexus. As a result, doselevel. The whole day couldn't calm down, felt some nervous excitement, was not able to do anything. GSR chart rolls over and lower it does not work. But the great walk on the street. What legs and feet are tired, but energy is still rife. Subjective experience, because the second time such an experiment I do not want to put.

Another time, on the contrary tried to calm down. And mentally gathered the energy in the form of fog. Then I compacted it, presenting matter how thin and hard the egg around. For some time to calm down, but this can be explained by the fact that I just spent 20 minutes stood and looked out the window.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 13, 2008 15:04

Carilo
Maybe we should stick to the instructions carefully?:)I have more than 20 minutes do not dare to keep them...the skin is not sore and not dry,but in some places of the hands and feet, the joints start to hurt,sometimes there are tender points in the muscles,but slowly the whole thing goes.Sometimes hurts in the place where I wear the watch on the wrist,but just a little bit.

андрей другой

Post by андрей другой » Tue May 13, 2008 21:02

but this can be explained by the fact that I just spent 20 minutes stood and looked out the window
the instructions say: "Before you open your eyes, squeeze it with your hands..." etc. That is the session should take place with your eyes closed? More about this no information.

Maybe we should stick to the instructions carefully?I have more than 20 minutes do not dare to keep them
In the manual: "while working in the pose of a Pharaoh depends on your problems and desires and can zaimet from 2 to 60 minutes.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 14, 2008 12:23

Andrew other
The poses of the Pharaoh are lying,sitting,standing and in movement.In motion the most powerful,standing a little easier,it is recommended that buried eyes in the move from 2 to 15 minutes,standing from 5 to 20 minutes...
Last edited by Dimas on Wed May 14, 2008 12:37, edited 1 time in total.

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed May 14, 2008 12:32

Here, here – from 2 to 60 minutes.
I'm guided. And then the skin on the hands cracked a bit. Two days later, everything was true.

I feel no difference open or closed eyes. Fit as the amp, if you want to relax and calm down – please, and Vice versa.

I want to share a recent experience. To explain the results by anything other than the fit I can't yet. In General, the morning was fairly bad mood, offended by the whole world lack of faith in their own strength. Judging by the GSR chart as relaxed-nervous, looks like a wide saw in the bottom of the graph. To some extent, I called it, that tried to relax while working with GSR biofeedback.

The cylinders were kept at work, sat in the chair and looked out the window. Hands were on his knees, doloreslaverne, palms up. With 5 to 10 minutes I had the desire to communicate. For me this desire is one of the indicators of the improving mood. On 17 minute I was covered, the change condition was very sharp and noticeable. Polylepis my sleepy eyes finally opened. In the brain appeared fresh, as after the alpha session. In the body (the chest) is a sense of easy joy, as sometimes happens while listening to "Endorphins".

I have used 3 minutes, nothing much has changed. After 5 minutes, this surge mood passed. Now the state average, calm, but willing to work and not complain to life.

:? With all my balsam scepticisme divorced earlier in this thread, have to admit that the fits work. It is strange. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 14, 2008 12:42

Carilo
Alrighty then! :) :ay

андрей другой

Post by андрей другой » Wed May 14, 2008 13:30

if we follow insturction, the standing - time of 10-20 min. But as I understand it, it's still in combination with seasame polarity. However, after each session, and so it is recommended that p. p. f. for 2 min. in General, the text contains many inconsistencies and gram. errors.
Myself nothing yet "ogogo" don't feel. Except that the pulsation in the palms, but it also pulsates when you hold metal. Grif rod without movement. We will wait for results from regularity.
Most unusual was how I got the cylinders.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 14, 2008 15:01

I have a feeling of relaxation and tranquility, removed chronic pain in the spine, but only as long as the cylinders do. Then again, everything rapidly comes back... :cry:

Post by Guest » Wed May 14, 2008 15:17

By chance on this forum wandered. I read interesting. Tell me where you can purchase these running fits. Thank you!