The cylinders and unimodularity... does It work?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
игорььь
Re: the Cylinders and unimodularity... does It work?

Post by игорььь » Sun Oct 23, 2011 19:34

not slushaite anyone fit work great initially effect positive neutral positive then after some time, about 8-12months. without them, life is dumb. take 3 years.

maverik

Post by maverik » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:00

Шум wrote:a little expensive Especially those for 325000 RUB Here, for example, to take and to pay for them NN-th sum, and they do not work.
Шум wrote: Expensive especially those for 325000 RUB Here, for example, to take and to pay for them NN-th sum, and they do not work.
Believe me, paying this amount, You will experience a "healing effect", even from 2 pieces of rebar.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Mon Dec 19, 2011 14:03

igoriii
And what is expressed "stremnost" life without the fit?

игорььь

Post by игорььь » Mon Jan 02, 2012 23:10

firstly how would you get to a certain dependence of TS.f for example a passive mood or tired brains do not want to think in General, how would depression take TS.f just lay down, keeping them parallel to the floor for some reason so the effect is more for me in 5 minutes brains like Wake up clearer thoughts then removed the tension from the muscles of the arms and legs as after a Cup of good coffee. In General, the surveys of my friends who have fit I would have concluded the younger the person the less he feels the effects though it is, they just do not understand what. I am 49 and in the body is not the same speed so I feel the fit is quite cool. And the price is not so expensive Kovtun.

maverik

Post by maverik » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:08

Take the dumbbells heavier - the result will not keep itself waiting.
Useful, no depression, incredibly rejuvenates, frees the head from debris.
49 - not age!

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Jan 03, 2012 21:05

igoriii
Perhaps the effect of the fits is due to galvanotherapy. Because zinc and copper is galvanic couple.
"Under the influence of the galvanic current is the dilation of blood vessels, accelerated blood flow. In place of the impact of this current comes from the development of such biologically active substances like histamine, serotonin etc.
Galvanic current has a normalizing effect on the functional status Central nervous system, helps to increase the functionality of the heart, stimulates the activity of the endocrine glands. It also leads to acceleration of regeneration processes. Enhances the protective forces of the human body." (materials resource specializing in galvanotherapy)

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Sun Feb 05, 2012 15:58

Since experience is the criterion of truth and the forum rests on the community of opinions, as the owner fits, have no moral right not to write here a message.

Fits Kovtun really work, it is a fact, and energy is felt.
Sensations vary with them and without them, other things being equal, it is checked.

Chase specifically for the fits from Kovtun I would not. There are several manufacturers of CF, they differ in the ratios of sizes and filler. The guys at loggerheads in Runet so that sometimes you start to think, and if this behavior is spirituality.

As CF is mainly chelovecheskim the harmonizer, the comparison of fits from different manufacturers is difficult. However and those and those have and research, and satisfied and dissatisfied customers. IMHO, the difference will be extremely small.

Communicated with the person through whom passed the fits of gold and silver. (Fits too Kovtun) According to him, and I can not believe it, he's a professional bio, i.e. it's his profession, fits from S to C full blast. At that time they cost 6000$

Question to buy or not to buy, in my opinion, should be in the realm of efficiency, i.e. the efficiency to price. A few years ago, my purchase was justified. Now, when the market a lot of offers, I would have bought for the money multiple cards transfer 2.0 - 2.1, or Panzani labels have bought and cut.

Purely logically I don't think that fits the filler plays a very big role. Therefore, it is possible to do the fit yourself by ordering turning on the side. And then apply the ferromagnetic material, hematite, shungite or coal, as is customary in this and neighboring forums, feels like. :wink: :wink: :wink: It is possible to observe the proportions and the product to make the bigger size. Still fit for home use, and they do not have to hold while standing, you can apply them and lying down.

As befits any harmonizer, TSF structures water and harmonizes the space. The taste of the water change, confirm, space, can not say anything.

Well, the prose of life. Polar technology is, shall we say, not quite convenient in the applications. Restriction on location brings neudobstvo in everyday life. If schungite pyramid can be placed anywhere, panacea glued to the window such as the outliner matrix-Aries, and the Reiki symbols you can just hang in space menaldo, it fits me exactly got. They are constantly hurt while moving around the apartment (they should be in opposite corners, they are constantly falling (thin cylinders). With you will not take them in hand not shabby - you need to look for alternative solutions.

Well and power.
My second experience with the weakest BJ - BJ 1.0 (3, stone) was much more powerful than the fit. And the first week study from these BJ was brighter than the fits. Yes there is the daily water 1.0 L has a more pronounced taste. And OFP (see "doing it yourself", the theme SP) - so this is fun and brutal. With such technology, I would now fit would not have assumed.

If nothing else, of course, fit - a real bargain. To compare the fit with energy techniques, yoga, qigong, and Norbekova, quantum touch, etc., I would not. Any technomage so good, that saves a person time and effort. According to an old Sufi saying, "why go on foot when the donkey is."<

maverik

Post by maverik » Mon Feb 06, 2012 16:29

According to an old Sufi saying, "why go on foot when the donkey is."
5+

НОВИЧОК

Post by НОВИЧОК » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:27

I bought the cylinders for himself and his family. Brief report. I have (serious health problems) is that slight dizziness or swaying feeling of lightness, energy flows through energy channels, sometimes the heat and pulsation in the hands. My husband (hypertension, fatigue, age-related changes) - when the position of the copper cylinder in the left hand, and zinc - in the right, the pressure is reduced to normal, a surge of strength. Feeling the vibrations in his hands. Mom(type 2 diabetes), the sugar came back to normal, but the medication is afraid to quit, but had reduced their admission to the mines, a surge of strength. Feeling the vibrations throughout the body.

игорььь

Post by игорььь » Wed Feb 15, 2012 21:47

Fit of course do their job is definitely but we would like to expand their operation well, for example there is a thread on the forum where the cakes take to invent the whole thing and combine the fit with the cakes or any other environment. Who are some of the experienced not tried? And then you go on a fishing kick rhinestone and think what the pies can do it.

maverik

Post by maverik » Wed Feb 15, 2012 22:04

Kulich (SP) I could power from the ground (one wire to the zinc, the other copper wire to stick in the ground to a depth of not less than a meter), while the pulse has the shape and frequency of the Schumann resonance.
Through hands, through a copper tube wrapped with a cloth moistened in saline solution.
effects poorly studied...

Анонимаус

Post by Анонимаус » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:15

Алекс С wrote:My second experience with the weakest BJ - BJ 1.0 (3, stone) was much more powerful than the fit. And the first week study from these BJ was brighter than the fits. Yes there is the daily water 1.0 L has a more pronounced taste. And OFP (see "doing it yourself", the theme SP) - so this is fun and brutal. With such technology, I would now fit would not have assumed.
What is BJ?

Has anyone used the "cylinders of the Egyptians" (here link)? On the website they write that initially cooperated with Kovtun, but later broke up and during this time they had greatly improved its cylinders... the Cylinders from Kovtun I have to really work (experience paltoane almost a year). But I want something more strong...

Друид

Re: the Cylinders and unimodularity.... does It work?

Post by Друид » Sat Apr 13, 2013 14:18

Анонимаус wrote:What is BJ?
"Bracelet of life".
the discussion link on the forum.
link to a short description in the store

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Apr 13, 2013 15:43

Анонимаус wrote:
Алекс С wrote:My second experience with the weakest BJ - BJ 1.0 (3, stone) was much more powerful than the fit. And the first week study from these BJ was brighter than the fits. Yes there is the daily water 1.0 L has a more pronounced taste. And OFP (see "doing it yourself", the theme SP) - so this is fun and brutal. With such technology, I would now fit would not have assumed.
What is BJ?

Has anyone used the "cylinders of the Egyptians" (here link)? On the website they write that initially cooperated with Kovtun, but later broke up and during this time they had greatly improved its cylinders... the Cylinders from Kovtun I have to really work (experience paltoane almost a year). But I want something more strong...
This topic has been discussed on our forum has not found much support from users.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 15:25

4 years after the purchase of cylinders Kovtun, bought the rods-Crystal** (5) ( http://www.supertok.ru/kristall.html )
in order more powerful Kovdorskij.

Up to interesting effects with color vision went (became physically perceive brighter colors)
it is generally recommended version of Crystal** 5 - as the most powerful.

Yesterday other tests.

+ here did a mini review of all of the rods of cylinders available on the market.
http://iskateli.info/showthread.php?t=1 ... #post43594

And now we have 3 main crusies between firms. Kovtunovskiy the weakest. Uncle does not want to develop. Develops mainly SEO to his sites was in the top.
Last edited by Искатель-2 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 15:30, edited 1 time in total.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 15:28

Анонимаус wrote:
What is BJ?

I use cooler kovtunovsky. For obvious reasons. He's got sand, they crystals. Kovtunovsky version they have as CONTACTS. The weakest.

Тутанхамон

Post by Тутанхамон » Sat May 25, 2013 2:21

МИТРА wrote:I HAVE a Set of "Cylinders of Pharaoh"
Peace be with you
prepared rebuttal relative to the cylinders of the Pharaoh!I learned why never found any of this cylinder))
All those who unfortunately fell under the influence of "medicinal properties" of cylinder I am sorry! Doesn't this remind you all of this is a PLACEBO

That is a person's belief in the "healing properties" of the vehicle and gives it some positive moments! According to statistics of the Ministry of health (unpublished!!!) but easy to find on the network if you wish!
the people who believed in the miraculous power of the "cylinders of Pharaoh" literally believed in these items as a panacea! hundreds of thousands launch their illnesses and they literally resurrect from the dead but not the cylinders and the skilled hands of the doctors

Алхимик

Post by Алхимик » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:11

Тутанхамон wrote:doesn't this remind you all of this is a PLACEBO

That is a person's belief in the "healing properties" of the vehicle and gives it some positive moments! According to statistics of the Ministry of health (unpublished!!!) but easy to find on the network if you wish!
the people who believed in the miraculous power of the "cylinders of Pharaoh" literally believed in these items as a panacea! hundreds of thousands have launched their illnesses and they literally resurrect from the dead but not the cylinders and the skilled hands of the doctors
1. Placebo not like. My brother with severe head injury in childhood (pulled From the world familiar to the surgeon only after his mother's Breasts took and didn't let go until he agreed to try. This is the question of the right hands and the unwillingness to work magic without a little shove. The specifics of this, become a cynic. But first, he waved his hand - say all, though.) So, my brother was in that moment at my parents ' house when I came to receive the package (he lived elsewhere). Brother anything about the cylinders did not know (it's about a placebo). Took the cylinders and lost consciousness. When I woke up I started to feel better and talked about feelings. So that the placebo is excluded.
2. About doctors, see above. They are very different caught.

Алхимик

Post by Алхимик » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:57

the Seeker-2on what principle is based the influence of the rods on the body?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jun 04, 2013 15:00

Because of the potential difference. For example, one silver (lowers blood pressure) , the other gold(increases the pressure and the energy potential) and so with any metals. You with stones and cristilli ......I think so.

Алхимик

Post by Алхимик » Tue Jun 04, 2013 16:02

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:because of the potential difference. For example, one silver (lowers blood pressure) , the other gold(increases the pressure and the energy potential) and so with any metals. You with stones and cristilli ......I think so.
LILY-Pof guesswork I have is full.

I want to hear scientifically proven facts.
The only way to talk about the essence of the phenomenon and only in this case, with a full understanding of the processes possible improvement of the device! (wands, crystals, etc.)
Otherwise (modification of ancient technology) is playing with his health and the health of people close to you.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re:

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jun 04, 2013 16:23

The alchemist was a hesitation about stones and crystals , without cylinders, and not about celindra....Read the rest at the beginning of this topic from the first page. Here is the answer Patrushev on this issue.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamed of our sages..." (William Shakespeare).
"It is useless to multiply entities without proper reason" (Occam's razor).
So all my life we hang out in between these two extremes... :)
One of the possible effects of these cylinders is as follows:
The potential difference (as you know, is the driving force) on both halves of the body (particularly the hands) can reach a value sufficient for detonation of the electric blasting cap. The higher the stress, the more the difference. A simple electrical circuit leads to equalization of the potential difference. The application of different electric potential of metals (e.g. copper and zinc) leads to a more rapid potential equalization. Usually this is accompanied by a shift from sympathetic to parasympathetic tone with associated feelings of drowsiness, heaviness in the limbs, warmth in the limbs. Rapid changes naturally lead to stronger sensations with the illusion of movement "energy". :?
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Tue Jul 09, 2013 14:27, edited 1 time in total.

Алхимик

Post by Алхимик » Tue Jun 04, 2013 17:53

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:the potential Difference (as you know, is the driving force) on both halves of the body (particularly the hands) can reach a value sufficient for detonation of the electric blasting cap.
Doesn't add up.
Something to repay the potential difference is sufficient to connect the two hands.
In the case of cylinders with even basic circuit does not occur, because both cylinders are not connected to each other electrically. They "weigh" in the air.

Still no explanation of how they work, on what principle, for what fillers that, why this, why that combination is, etc, etc.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jun 04, 2013 18:04

Read the book of Karl Welz's "Magic of the future" out there like there are explanations on this topic. Read the topic SP and handmade in conversations sake. There are a lot of things done and cylinders and ....maybe you could help me out.

Алхимик

Post by Алхимик » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:55

LILY-Punderstand that you have a desire to help. But it does not give answers to the questions.
I use cylinders of 8 years. They work. But so far no one has given an explanation why they work.