The cylinders and unimodularity... does It work?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Алексей А
Re: the Cylinders and unimodularity... does It work?

Post by Алексей А » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:54

мимоходом wrote:I Fully agree with you ))) So very interested in your personal experience: whether the balance of trace elements and disease - or not. Be sure to write )))
:) Sure ! Here , only afraid that at the time of occurrence of the imbalance of microelements is sufficient to cause disease, I die of natural causes. The "natural" causes in people is drunkenness,gluttony, fornication, bad ecology, etc., etc., So that , compared with the two metal sticks in hand, life itself is much more harmful.... :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:21

Still Smoking. You are right )))

Александр С

Post by Александр С » Fri Nov 04, 2016 18:07

Know the fit for 20 years. If you keep the zinc in the left hand and the copper in the right - upper chakras. When on the contrary, the lower.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Sun Nov 13, 2016 0:50

Александр С wrote:Know the fits for 20 years. If you keep the zinc in the left hand and the copper in the right - upper chakras. When on the contrary, the lower.
And how is it manifested ?

Александр С

Post by Александр С » Sat Nov 19, 2016 23:10

In sensation...

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Fri Mar 03, 2017 15:43

I use CF for 8 years, no signs of poisoning during this time did not reveal, including arthritis, arthrosis and other diseases, the question of how they work - answer : no know how, but it works, all that is stated in the accompanying booklet and disk, everything works :D and those who are afraid of poisoning or of arthritis, arthrosis, etc. can only advise one :lol: - wash your hands with soap and water after use :lol: :lol:if the end did not take otterlei Penza :) the first hands-on time 20 minute application were black, were copied from V. P. Kovtun, when asked why, he said, is evidence of only one thing - big problems in the body. He was right, two weeks later I was in the hospital with an acute attack of appendicitis, after operation to continue for 7 years, hands do not darken after use.
And people who argue that with such success it is possible to use a piece of copper wire and the zinc or aluminium, I can only say, I tried, even though at work, and copper and zinc and aluminum tons. The effect is not that, rather it do not. Don't forget the fits hollow inside and filled with stuffing.

Арекусандеро сан

Post by Арекусандеро сан » Fri May 05, 2017 0:39

People! Don't be Pinocchio in the Country of Fools!
Read carefully the patent on these Rods!
Kovtun V. P. and illiterate inventors level of Alice Fox and cat Basilio. As touches me in the patent phrases like: "... aktiviziruyutsya garmoniruya and energy-processes, the essence of which is to establish the resonance energies of man with the energy of heaven and earth ..." And then refers to "hormone" or is it harmony, if the patent says "harmonizacija"?

The patent of the Russian Federation 2160582. Stimulator of the human body. Google You will quickly find this "amazing patent". The purpose of the patent does not improve healing or other beneficial properties of the Rod, but only increase its strength.
Kovtun, V. P., Kovtun V. A., Kirillova N. E. Filing: 21.03.2000. 4 C.
The invention relates to the field of medical technology. The formula of the invention:
Stimulator human body including two cylindrical hollow electrode, one of which is made of copper and another of zinc-containing alloy containing inside the filler, and filler for the copper electrode is coal, and for the electrode of zinc-containing alloy - magnetic iron ore, characterized in that the zinc-containing alloy includes, in addition to zinc, aluminum and copper as a material for a copper electrode is used tempered copper, and fillers used in small fractions.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:55

The use Teledrama made by special order (with gold,silver and diamonds/ NOT KOVTUN), they work of course,really expensive. Also in the beginning did not believe in these things. At first did not understand anything ,but they seem to teach you the algorithms of interaction, etc. are just in receipt/processing of subtle energies during the sessions (e.g. regression,work with psychics for the development of the chakra system, etc.). Also grant wishes, though I have the cylinders still connected to the orgone pyramid for 4000$ also collected on special request/ turned the pyramid into a network,set your desired sound to a mp3 player connected to the pyramid / sit and send out into the Universe intention.It turns out that(75%) and what is not(25%). Of small things/ quickly treat headache,bruises/ if you attach the cylinder to the sore spot, for me it is important as pills, etc. do not use 10 years.

So everything is working. Skeptics are willing to continue to live in ignorance, the more skeptics working on artifacts, the better for those who have these artifacts have mastered and learned to use it. Best for the best, it was 500 years ago ,and now.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:54

In short. The rods of the pharaohs was used to raise the Kundalini and enter into the state of Samadhi. Metal ready is unknown. Maybe gold or silver. Samadhi is very difficult, so needed the trainers for the brain. And you are on Daisy wonder that they are the kings of holding. Are there any images of priests with these artifacts? They, too, entered into Samadhi.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:57

And again. All of these occurrences in Samadhi had to be done exclusively inside the pyramid. And then people were connected like plant from outer Space. Perhaps the energy went with Orion and Sirius. Pyramid say oriented with on these stars. http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/atta ... 56_179.jpg

новый Искатель

Post by новый Искатель » Sat Apr 20, 2019 21:23

Since 2005 I have been actively practicing and engaged in "Rods"
This energy simulator, based on the effect of the potential difference, polarity. Gives quite a powerful healing effect.

Our government is visible here gave the nod to exposing the entire market alternative. Recently came the release on NTV. And today I decided to remove the K-anal zomboyaschika - Moskva24.

I understand the pharmaceutical industry does not rest competition, cheap methods of self-improvement.

Here is a new attempt to "expose" the vitic project, to which I'm involved. Use, study, distribute. And work with the most powerful models, the goal is maximum effect, the benefit of the people.

Give the video looked like a shot from the inside. For K-anal Moskva24.

I think will air in a week or two. We will cut, mount, put up with idiots. Video without installation. Then compare what happens in the air.

Recently NTV also made these rods.

He had filled up the following questions without giving the answer:
(manners of honourability)

It's a medical device? What is the cost? Why do a study not to carry? Skin does not conduct electricity - why it works? Who is Comte Walewski?

And the other barrage of shit-journalistic questions, purpose and objective was clear. I got real pleasure from the conversation ) I Hope spoiled them to the timeline. They stole my time, I them. The battle was a success, I enjoyed it )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oay8ZuA ... e=youtu.be

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:07

As far as I know the Creator of cylinders Kovtun, I use cylinders purchased for me in terms of treatment is one of the best products.