The cylinders and unimodularity... does It work?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Торн

Post by Торн » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:46

It may be easier to buy shoes two sizes too small and wear? Also about anything except the pain in his legs, think you can't. Or simply insert the pepper in the back the hike? :)

Dude, really and immediately work only drugs. No trinkets. When the "Psychotronics" will start to sell drugs (not the opium of the people), I admired. Well, that's called a synthetic substitute for cocaine powder the tribe Tumba-yumba for increasing vitality and energy, put in some thread the plastic wrap, the paper, which consist of Room, and sell yourself. Though it really is good to people. Indeed, acre for mind machines and disks, all their other products are pure placebo. Well, even Psyleron, can be really functioning somehow. And nothing more.

Торн

Post by Торн » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:32

yeah, they have tails with horns has hooves but still a lot of things the residents of the Russian Federation no
I will explain to you young. What is named Orgon-generator runs only on the egregore. Inside there is absolutely nothing that could radiate in addition to conventional EMFs something. This is not a torsion generator, it's nothing at all. The amulet, or mascot, because this thing screwed to the U.S.-canadian egregore. They created a system of fairy tales to promote these things. Talent has created the myth and the egregore. But egregor is the energy an education, you know perhaps? And Russian with its energy does not fit in the alien aggregor, if he is not much Americanized, well, if he's not much into the subject of orgone. They hang out on their forums, seminars and all the like. In Russia these "devices" almost no one knew until some well-wishers threw the link here. Well, you have to type or your egregore then to build, or not this thing to work and all. There's nothing to work, you know. As there is nothing to work in the parlor. Around them, the egregore planted decent. And the egregore is a placebo. Mind the machine works without egregor, because the cornerstone of the canonical science. In fact it is also an egregore, but as big brother, with humanity.

Торн

Post by Торн » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:39

Dima, have you tried to visit is not Orthodox, and the Catholic Church? If Orthodox you have the chance to beg of the Orthodox egregor, the Catholic almost there. The most direct comparison. In this case the same. The parlor already has a no egregore, therefore, some plowed and some not. What is built on the basis of science, works always. Well, if the user is not away from "the contract".

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:00

thorn
It is clear that the theory of egregors it is possible to describe anything.Convenient theory.Only it is not consistent with one fact.In my office there are two devices that generates energy not less than Radionics (watched several people independently).Devices do not have external power.So those things exist in single copy and information from anyone about them at all,that does not prevent them to work.

But this topic is about the cylinders.
I suggest not to Odonata from her.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:49

thorn
I hear you, old man. But their egregors somehow you're not convincing me, bro :)
By the way, I visited the Catholic Church and a mosque, Buddhist and Hindu temples. For the atmosphere, I liked the Buddhist, there is some reason that really is a very strong felt, although I Buddhism, nor sleep, nor spirit.

Борик

Post by Борик » Thu Apr 22, 2010 18:36

Thorne:
"Dude, really and immediately work only drugs. No trinkets. When the "Psychotronics" will start to sell drugs (not the opium of the people), I admired." >> Drugs - the fastest and shortest way to a depth of 2 meters, no more!! :) And the Man represents more than just a bag of bones, with the exception of those that are in the tank, and who need a lot, quickly and directly :)

Борик

Post by Борик » Thu Apr 22, 2010 18:51

Thorne:
And where do you get this stuff grigorkovo debris and so much? In school, as I recall, egregors not passed.. Maybe you're in another high school or little green men whispered?! :D

Борик

Post by Борик » Thu Apr 22, 2010 19:38

Thorne:
about cilindrov Pharaoh - for me it is clear as day that they work - probably without egregor :)
Lead an independent study. Borrow a cylinder from someone for a month and keep them every day for 30 min. Record their state of well-being and mood to Zilina and after. Tired - grab the cylinders. Cold - grab the cylinders. When you're exhausted, or bad cold keep them longer than an hour. And write this down. Through the month report :)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:25

The cylinders - a good thing. For 3 years of yoga such results were not achieved. Clearly there is a current through the channels, it feels great. Blocks out of the tube.
Even someone WILDLY they did not believe, said from that work.
thorn I recommend to test!

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:05

This invasion of "guests" is very similar to an advertising campaign on the "promoted site" :ap

Ирина79

Post by Ирина79 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:35

yeah...not advertising here I do :D

Кальвадос

Post by Кальвадос » Mon Apr 26, 2010 16:31

Many thanks to those who wrote here on the topic of CF and especially Dimas. Bought fit and were spent by their ability to tune into the "FLOW". :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 26, 2010 16:44

We've offered sellers "Egyptian Rods" to give us for advertising on our forum kits of their products for testing, but Irina refused. This leads to different ideas about the effectiveness of the product.

Ирина79

Post by Ирина79 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 16:51

Dimas I'm not refused :) Dmitry give Your personal mail, I will write, discuss, on the contrary we are all for it!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 26, 2010 17:04

Ирина79
Hmm...strange, but I have 4 witnesses of our telephone conversations, including today :) okay, call by phone 8 (499) 180-99-52, ask Dmitry. 8)

Ирина79

Post by Ирина79 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 17:12

today...? um, well..not always there...I will ask Alexander to call :)

Борик

Post by Борик » Mon Apr 26, 2010 19:28

I ordered another getlike 13th - most-most, I couldn't resist.. not today or tomorrow has to bring... Let Ирина79 not offended - I contacted Peter earlier... How will bring, and is comparable to the cylinder :)

Лиля

Post by Лиля » Tue May 04, 2010 3:25

hi)
I beg you tell pozhaluytsa has anyone heard about Unimodular Lab Infotech???????????????I want to buy but I doubt the forum on this subject only 1 found 2007(((((((((((

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Лиля

Post by Лиля » Tue May 04, 2010 3:38

AA well, here's another one ..just for "UNDERSTANDING"as they say))http://solium.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=1166

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2010 19:24

Лиля wrote:AA well, here's another one ..just for "UNDERSTANDING"as they say))http://solium.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=1166
Rummage in the forum, where I wrote about my testing of their products in conjunction with the parlor. It seems the topic of aura GDV.
Glan

Славянин

Post by Славянин » Tue May 04, 2010 20:43

Here link
all Infotech on this forum :)

op is a competitor, I hope will not be :?

Лиля

Post by Лиля » Thu May 06, 2010 0:27

"Rummage in the forum, where I wrote about my testing of their products in conjunction with the parlor. It seems the topic of aura GDV.
Glan"

fumbled..read the whole topic "aura and a chamber"but about unimodularity found nothing :cry: (((((((((((
could you throw a link to this thread (where you wrote about your testing) ???????

Slav clicks on your link and goes to the search (googol) :oops: :oops: :oops:

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Славянин

Post by Славянин » Thu May 06, 2010 0:46

but references to what topics and on what forum, Etat shows the googol, read't tried? :cry:
from the old times "curves" of the forums, the habit of using Google, I have :oops:

Out post below people found))

here's another kind of test) link
Unimodularly Infotech, there are listed as "KIT"
Last edited by Славянин on Thu May 06, 2010 1:19, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2010 0:52

Лиля wrote: fumbled..read the whole topic "aura and a chamber"but about unimodularity found nothing :cry: (((((((((((
could you throw a link to this thread (where you wrote about your testing) ???????
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... &&start=25
Found in 5 sec. search by nick :wink:
Glan

Славянин

Post by Славянин » Thu May 06, 2010 1:00

Yes, here's the opinion of a friend, with ariom.ru about sharing the fits and modulators
as food for thought
Tried it... Seems to fit with the modulators really get along. With the fits I had problems at first because they were "cleaning up everything" and nothing ostavlyali was the state of inner devastation. Well, just then I realized that it is necessary in parallel with the Fit to read the prayer, at least the "Our father".

Well, after you fit to use a modulator, it just creates this "warm cocoon", which allows you not to feel the devastation...

About physics.... My lignum feel that the fit starts the cleaning process, updrafts, and the modulators just "hold" the frame or what... Well, something like that due to I :)