School Vasilyev

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
тимучин
learning English

Post by тимучин » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:05

And yet should attend Vasilyev for the study of English? Offer for 10 days to learn the language...Terms confuse...Where to go?

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Mon Apr 19, 2010 19:30

Шалтай Балтай wrote:All of these courses - just a fee for being LAZY
IMHO
Golden words!!! az
IMHO :))

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 25, 2010 20:28

by "English" I have accumulated gigabytes 50 courses and books, the best Dragunkin+rabbits (last one first loves :) )

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:32

Anonymous wrote:by "English" I have accumulated gigabytes 50 courses and books, the best Dragunkin+rabbits (last one first loves :) )
Kick, You probably know English, in all its manifestations? :lol: :roll: az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:43

Anonymous wrote:by "English" I have accumulated gigabytes 50 courses and books, the best Dragunkin+rabbits (last one first loves :) )
Zaitseva, unfortunately, not seen, but about dragunkin I absolutely agree with You. az :)

мимоходом

school Shestov

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 11, 2010 15:30

to Guest
you made 5 major mistakes in 5 written in English lines, I doubt very much that got so many tempting offers with this level of language. So before you criticize someone (school children) and someone to praise, we should conscientiously check your level objectively.

эльве

Post by эльве » Fri Mar 11, 2011 16:50

Шалтай Балтай wrote:All of these courses - just a fee for being LAZY
IMHO
Maybe it makes sense to use something more classic? :) For example, the free distance learning from reputed universities http://www.smart-edu.com/index.php/reyt ... nlayn.html

Димамосква

Post by Димамосква » Sat Jul 30, 2011 13:18

Hello

I want to write about school Vasilyev
Why I didn't go on the course super memory

1 contacts with customers are doing now Denis and Karina . Extremely optional people . Karina personally promised me a discount but after a few times they are unable to get people on their courses, I was told that the discount was promised conditionally in March, and now April. This is the reason now a discount they can not give, they say promised in another month. Figs with it with the discount, but who Karina pulled the tongue
2 I live far not in Moscow and get to Shabolovskaya on the machine, even on weekends at least an hour.
The first lesson , I come , seems to 10( then I woke up as mine at 8 am). 9-45 their office closed, good neighbors launched me forward. Come Karina Denis , waiting for the other students. No one, I spent 40 minutes of time, after waiting, spat and left.
3 for free trial lesson, I was a waste of time. He led Denis, it seems a clever boy, but the class is a solid slogans and chatter
4 at this time my daughter is 16 years old quite inappropriately decided to take the course, supermemory. Well let them try, I am a person and forgiving , maybe something has changed. Yesterday my wife talked with Karina and clarify whether there will be classes today. Yes, they will, beginning at 10. My child got up at seven, walked the dog and went 8-15 on the subway. And guess what , no classes today. Denis picked it up and started something to mumble. Not only that, the child spoiled the mood, and nobody called, did Not apologize and they behave so like a pig and they feel completely unpunished

This is our family experience with family Vasilyev
Rare optional people. How can they teach something really worthwhile if everything is so organized ????
I do not recommend anyone to go here, a waste of time.

A long time if you have questions for me, write here what you want to see me and I'll tell you this in person with everyone in your school, you will not regret the time to come<

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 0:52

Dimovska will forward your feedback Vasiliev.

Димамосква

Post by Димамосква » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:36

Thank you

Интересующийся инфой

Re:

Post by Интересующийся инфой » Wed Nov 30, 2011 0:10

Димамосква wrote:hi All

I want to write about school Vasilyev
Why I didn't go on the course super memory

1 contacts with customers are doing now Denis and Karina . Extremely optional people . Karina personally promised me a discount but after a few times they are unable to get people on their courses, I was told that the discount was promised conditionally in March, and now April. This is the reason now a discount they can not give, they say promised in another month. Figs with it with the discount, but who Karina pulled the tongue
2 I live far not in Moscow and get to Shabolovskaya on the machine, even on weekends at least an hour.
The first lesson , I come , seems to 10( then I woke up as mine at 8 am). 9-45 their office closed, good neighbors launched me forward. Come Karina Denis , waiting for the other students. No one, I spent 40 minutes of time, after waiting, spat and left.
3 for free trial lesson, I was a waste of time. He led Denis, it seems a clever boy, but the class is a solid slogans and chatter
4 at this time my daughter is 16 years old quite inappropriately decided to take the course, supermemory. Well let them try, I am a person and forgiving , maybe something has changed. Yesterday my wife talked with Karina and clarify whether there will be classes today. Yes, they will, beginning at 10. My child got up at seven, walked the dog and went 8-15 on the subway. And guess what , no classes today. Denis picked it up and started something to mumble. Not only that, the child spoiled the mood, and nobody called, did Not apologize and they behave so like a pig and they feel completely unpunished

This is our family experience with family Vasilyev
Rare optional people. How can they teach something really worthwhile if everything is so organized ????
I do not recommend anyone to go here, a waste of time.

A long time if you have questions for me, write here what you want to see me and I'll tell you this in person with everyone in your school, you will not regret the time to come
Thank you for the great review!
Now at least not spend time in vain.
Better contact the school of Oleg Andreyev.
P. S two months ago, wrote them an email,asked a question,something at their school-they haven't replied.
Two weeks ago, wrote them. Neither answer,nor greetings!
Service "top class".
Draw your own conclusions,gentlemen!<

ольгаольга

Re: School Children

Post by ольгаольга » Thu Feb 16, 2012 19:26

We at one time there was this little establishment,but very quickly burned. Sucks! Promised mountains of gold quickly vanished when the "Professor Vasilyev" just throwing people.And with regards to superpamjat and speed reading-read Valgina,all available and without delusions "patented"!

Надираз

Re:

Post by Надираз » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:46

Андрей Давыдов wrote:Two years ago ordered in school Vasilyev course "Supermemory". After payment of the course, and it was rather big, my emails began to respond very rarely. In the end, I have ensured that I have begun to send the lessons (back after each lesson I was supposed to send the fulfilled tasks). But after the first lesson to my email to answer in a week, and then completely disappeared feedback. After several abusive emails from my side, someone snapped from the side of the lens (quotes from letter): "with regard to distance learning, this area is closed in the last year. And distribution are not maintained."
And I've personally learned in school Vasilyev on the course "polyglot" (Moscow).
At first it was good and interesting. But then, after 5 sessions, our group gave up - first, the teacher (personally Professor Ekaterina Vasilieva) was ill, and then decided that we are too few to spend time on our learning. And so the more the course is not renewed. And the money for the cancelled training no one has returned!

I contacted the school to return the payment. But they said they cannot find my contract for training.
So, I advise everyone to think 100 times before you go to school, which takes students on half of the course and sees no need to return the money.

МастерОК

Post by МастерОК » Thu Mar 01, 2012 13:03

Came for a trial lesson (interested in superior memory and speed reading).
A large part of the lesson talked about being awesome and a great polyglot, and about how unique the world's only technique is developed, fragments of which occur in the writings of classified KGB (the Soviet Union) scientists and linguists.
Then had a little practice: a completely ridiculous Association study words with silly incoherent images that only confuses.
Not everyone has the gift of the Buddha and is able to completely clear your mind that this pseudomyopia finally started to work.
But in case, if for some (any and many) reasons people pay the money, take out of the courses exactly 0-10/20% of efficiency increase in any regulated field of study, we can safely say: "You are not cleared their minds from trash, and tried to explain everything logically, and I had just monotone (dull) to say words, to draw and to look at stupid pictures".
I'm fairly good at reading people and at the first sight of the Creator, and after his first words flying from his lips, an inner voice whispered to me: "go man, don't waste your time" or simply "beautiful divorce on loot."

So, to finalize that has just been mentioned above, I want to tell you a very simple thing: the more you are woking on smth, the better you are getting in it.
There are no magic courses which can help you to learn any language in a very fast way. The only strong desire and your personal activities bring the result.

Сехмет

Post by Сехмет » Sat Mar 03, 2012 23:44

the individual fragments of which are found in the writings of classified KGB (the Soviet Union) scientists and linguists.
Yeah, about that many people love to tell(and how they know it))
"You're not cleared their minds from trash, and tried to explain everything logically, and I had just monotone (dull) to say words, to draw and to look at stupid pictures"
First looked at these pictures, but also quickly threw - I have downloaded books Vasilyev(Yes,I know I'm good :evil: ))), but the hope was still. So
Thank you, now they won't take up space on your computer. :D

трололоша

Post by трололоша » Mon Oct 08, 2012 16:22

hmm... I read, smiled.
not this morning as today was going to go for a trial introductory lesson , but apparently not destiny. thank you dear friends, you saved my time ( and I Oh how little)
IMHO all courses are crap.
I remember I worked in the same gang a couple years ago... we got the girl , the girl was about 18-19 if I remember correctly. 6 months she lived in Canada. and, no courses , nothing else...
I realized this when I went client-American, before which I was standing and something to moan ( I've realized that I said it, but I couldn't fully tell her everything I wanted)... the girl approached and began to babble like a native.
this is just my conclusions based on the situation, to convince anyone not going)
PS. market in Moscow, in principle, for the loot that these are "satelliteradius" it is still possible to drive to somewhere in London for example to stay for a few months.I am sure the sense is much more (IMHO) bi
ZZY Dear casually what You got against the man? WELL, HE did NOT KNOW WHAT CROOKED PROMT TRANSLATES :lol:

Никита Кравцов

Post by Никита Кравцов » Mon Oct 22, 2012 21:05

Hello

I attended English courses and the course Supermemory according to the method of Vasilyev.
This year I had the receipt. I really need to improve your knowledge for passing the exam. I chose the school children.
Before the exam I had a month and a half, I came in and clearly stated their demands on the fact that I do not understand. I listened, made syllabus. A month and a half, I've learned all that I was not clear. Namely, I completely re-learned a whole school grammar and absolutely ceased to doubt the writing of proposals and the problem of confusion at times is also decided. I learned all the irregular verbs. And learned the rules of reading, which helped not only to read but also to write words without errors. In the end, I successfully passed the exam, entered on the budget.

After English, I realized that the method of Vasilyev works. I went to Supermemory. Everything is clearly explained for a trial lesson. Why is it that the technique works. How effective it is. Convinced that the skills can be applied relative to memorize anything. Now, having completed the course, I remember systematics of unicellular (70 words in Latin that you need to know in sequence) about an hour and a half. It is much easier to memorize the text and definitions in chemistry.
By the way, after the course, using the technique, I thoroughly learned the periodic table. In the courses you just learn the sequence of the chemical elements and be able to reproduce it out loud. I myself learned it completely. The name of the element I instantly remember its serial number, the atomic mass and the adjacent elements.

So do not miss the chance. There is nothing better than to try something new!!! I tried it and am very pleased. Good luck to everyone.

If you have ANY questions about the courses themselves, if you want more detail ask me about my training by the method of Vasilyev, here I leave my contacts:

Link to Contact: com/id176278218">http://vk.com/id176278218
My username Skepe: nikita62941
Email: nikitakravtsov.1994@mail.ru<

Энжи

Re:

Post by Энжи » Mon Jun 17, 2013 21:15

Андрей Давыдов wrote:Two years ago ordered in school Vasilyev course "Supermemory". After payment of the course, and it was rather big, my emails began to respond very rarely. In the end, I have ensured that I have begun to send the lessons (back after each lesson I was supposed to send the fulfilled tasks). But after the first lesson to my email to answer in a week, and then completely disappeared feedback. After several abusive emails from my side, someone snapped from the side of the lens (quotes from letter): "with regard to distance learning, this area is closed in the last year. And distribution are not maintained."
Then, after my even more abusive emails, I was sent ten lessons (probably in the form of a gift). Since then, at the mention of school Vasilyev I want someone to strangle. By the way, the money paid is very decent. But it was around the end of 2006, maybe now they have shifts.
ps: if anyone have, can you put these ten lessons, nothing special there seems to be no - mnemonics, broken into lessons and assignments.
p.s. about Shestov...the real method of learning English. Worked in an American company, for two months with zero have acquired good speaking skills, which remained still. Who scolds Shestov is either competitors or those who wrongly perform the job of - there's a lot of features of course, and need to work at least two hours a day without stopping.
Andrew apparently something completely messed up...))) School Vasilyev never conducted and does not conduct distance learning! Courses are available in person only)....Now if only something nasty to write, read and wonder just! The is inserted through each message, courses such, that, then, and Vasiliev do not need to go!!! What are you, people??? Entozh really cool technique for all dimensions search and superior memory and speed reading, and languages! There are introductory classes, it is possible to come and hear about how methods work...you will play around and will tell you all about it! Good luck to those who do searches on the forums with real information, not stupid stupid PR courses!<

Скорос

Post by Скорос » Mon Jul 01, 2013 14:17

People always criticize. I can't get. Criticism is the easiest way to assuage their own fears. The envy, frustration and bile that is often read between the lines in most cases "honest" criticism.

And many, even in this topic do not understand and....believe in the word...every "experts", reading the forums. Reading these "reviews", understand that most can not distinguish between the mnemotechnical memorization techniques from visual-figurative methods of memorizing (it's a huge difference...listen to the movie and try to imagine what is happening.... or watch and listen).
And, unfortunately, many still do not understand that the method of "English memory" is not a mnemonic.

And Ms. Vasilyeva, to date, not only knows English and some more languages. Moreover the algorithms that allow you to quickly learn how to speak! And most importantly-correct!

The technique of accelerated learning 7 languages. And the first phase of the Chinese.

Can you briefly share the facts that I was very surprised!!!!!! If someone told...would not believe, but I see it for many years with my own eyes.
We took on the work of philologists-teachers. In all our branches in different countries and cities. To the interview came and people with lots of experience and immediately after University. Everyone who came to the interview, pass a simple test, and it asks about 5 questions on English grammar....And!!!!!!!!!! Not a single person was, regardless of experience and number of years of teaching. WHO WOULD BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE TEST 100% AND ANSWER THESE 5 QUESTIONS!!!!!! Moreover, the test of our null of course!!!!!! And they teach people in schools, courses, tutoring doing and so on.
Check it out! Think about it!

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Wed Jul 03, 2013 22:36

My personal experience of learning the English language shows that there must be a constant and natural practice,like breathing.And for the record,why.That does not matter.Offtopic.

Вера

Post by Вера » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:53

Good afternoon.
Write here your opinion, may be useful to someone. It's not English.....but nonetheless. The courses were for a child who is studying in primary school.
About Denis Vasiliev want to say that the really unnecessary people, narcissistic and naive cocky. (wrote about it in the beginning, because I read reviews about its unreliability and disrespect for others , have decided from this point to confirm, not to forget))

Passed individual courses "Fast reading" for children ( with 17августа 2013 to 06 Oct 2013), consisting of 10 lessons. The costs 45,000 rubles per course.
Why so long held 10 sessions??? Because much occupied with their own Affairs "teacher"- Vasilyev Denis Vladimirovich - there were some previously unplanned trip. And he suffered 2 times . Breaks were for 2 weeks!!!!

Now about the main thing.
The child upon admission to courses of reading speed was 40 words per minute, after speed is 45 to 55 words per minute (depending on text). Yes....we really do have difficulties when they want to help their children, that is ready for individual courses to drive from the countryside and other activities to be postponed....and quite a lot of money to pay. BUT! I want to get the result.
And the result is almost there. All the "beautiful" words and videos at the office. the school's website Vasilyev is not true. You may notice that there are only positive reviews, only great results children. As if no one is angry at all.
The observation Vasilyev Denis Vladimirovich on that challenge and with his promises, he failed, the teacher said : "Yes, I will not argue with you". At the end of the 10 lesson said, "continue from the beginning, only without me. Yourself!" A refund for failure to render services refused because the contract cleverly written, that they charge a fee for reciting the lectures, not learning to read. The result is no guarantee. Is!!!
Explain that the house was very much, all the recommendations were implemented.
Conclusion: the methods simply do not, or it does not work.
If necessary, we can provide, to tell and show the essence of the lessons. FREE!!!
I'd be happy if at least 1 person will not spend the time and money wasted.
Their phones or e-mails can be left in the comments below or in private messages.
All the best.
Faith.<

школа Васильевых

Post by школа Васильевых » Sun Nov 24, 2013 19:03

Good day!
Thank you all for your great feedback, and students and colleagues)
In the last month, parents, leading to our children, to mention the opinion of some mother by the name of Faith. Surprised and say that he is everywhere. Decided to check out and do so!
We are not worried about their reputation, thanks to the huge number of grateful parents whose kids were training with us. But, in order not to mislead those who have not yet visited, write a formal denial from the company.
We in any case do not deny that the mother named Faith bring a child to the course "Quick reading" sessions conducted Vasilyev Denis Vladimirovich (but he conducts private lessons in "the Children's school Vasilyev").
But the facts, as usual distorted, sometimes not appended to the opinion of faith, so the picture really is grim! Below are set out the other facts, loss of Faith, or embellished, and then ask You to draw their own conclusions)
In mid-August Faith call to our school in order to enroll a child for classes. The first thing she asked the administrator: "Why are you on the Internet only positive feedback?" . She said that all the feedback is on our website and on the network from our students, and if they are positive, so people like it! Then she asked the question: "WHEN is how you return the money?" She said that the money after completing a full course we do not refund, pay for failed classes can be returned from 1st to 10th class, excluding those that were withdrawn. But she said, "I recently took a full course of massage, I did not like and gave me back the full amount!" She again was told that at the end of the course, the service is completed and payment are non-refundable. Needs to explain that whole conversation with her was in pretty rough shape and it was clear, people used to use the services for FREE.
Then she said she still wants us to come, was recorded for consultation and for pre-reading, it was sent a contract that must be signed, in the case of a positive decision about the start of classes. (Since it refers in its opinion on the cleverly spelled out contract, once again, we need to clarify that before signing, she was acquainted with him and his circumstances, ie I signed it deliberately).
Denis Vladimirovich was warned about this conversation, about the rude mom and waited for her to counseling. The boy was brought by his stepfather, did not ask a single question, said that they really want to do and promised to implement all recommendations and tasks. Denis was pleased that parents are interested in all the success of the child, and not receive the services for free, but as it turned out, was delighted before!
Was set a timetable of classes and, indeed, one postponement was because the teacher was away on business. It was very difficult to agree with Faith and her husband, the administrator may have heard about a lot of "flattering" words. But a compromise was reached, Denis went on a business trip. Following the transfer of classes were held at the request of the stepfather of the boy, he was asked to move classes, because they can't arrive on schedule (which we have done without wrangling). We always make concessions to his disciples!
Should explain the essence of the methodology and why Denis was very surprised to read that the Faith is ready to hold classes for his technique, for free!
The fact that the technique is based on psycho-pedagogical approach and in the knowledge of a science as "Psychophysiology"! Surprisingly, Faith, getting your hands on a simple workbook decided to teach and, especially, to make such judgments as "technique just doesn't exist or it doesn't work"...
The technique is successfully working for 13 years!
In the case of Faith it worked because it worked, and there are specific reasons: the child is every lesson came in a depressed condition, explaining your condition Denis Vladimirovich what house to put pressure on him and say that technique does not work.
Anyone even slightly versed in psychology knows, suggestion and self-hypnosis is a very powerful barriers to obtaining new knowledge. Especially in children. If the parent after each session (no matter what) will repeat to the child that he can not do anything, and it does not work, then whichever was a talented teacher and strong technique, the result is predictable.
And, even with this factor, the results of the child was, what he writes is the Belief itself. 40 words was 45-55. Arithmetically it's clear that it's up to 35% increase in reading speed.
In the last lesson came the stepfather of the boy, of course said no results and they want to return the money. Talked disrespectful and rude.
Denis Vladimirovich with his characteristic maximum restraint in the circumstances, recalled the terms of the agreement and wished to work at home and do assignments!
Faith the whole series of classes, from first to last, lamented the fact that reading about the school only positive comments: "all Too Pat on the head, you need the whip add!" (quote).
Thank you for the whip)

I must say that the entire practice of "Children's school Vasilyev," that was the first and, we hope, the last case of the outstanding disregard for the work of the teacher and its full depreciation.
We wish Faith to appreciate and respect the work of others and success in school her boy!

This rebuttal will be posted on all third-party resources.
Dear parents, if You have any questions or are in doubt, a big request to call our office, we will reply You in detail to all questions and will give you the contacts of our students in order to enable you to objectively evaluate and make your opinion!<

Вера

Post by Вера » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:08

Good day!!!
As deployed in your rebuttal once again you lie and distort the facts.
I do not say anything about such facts that the boy was led to the occupation of the father, not the stepfather..... Would you bother the child's name and dad to read (I have, by the way, is different from child's name)))) Funny to listen to your pathetic attempt to justify himself.
Those who want to hear the truth, they will hear it.... And I'm glad at least someone my review helped you avoid our mistakes.
Now try to correct your lies in this text.
I did not say that in a rude form. And attempts to find out WHAT I would be paying and attempt to figure out the end result is a normal desire of any consumer.
More about the massage — again, a blatant lie..... Massage I did not do, the money I did not return.
Free services not requested and not required — I can show you a warrant on the payment of 45.000 rubles....for nothing....because "understanding lectures" is not the provision of knowledge and skills "...the technique is based on psycho-pedagogical approach and in the knowledge of a science as "Psychophysiology"! "
Denis Vladimirovich see and read then he can't....or the meaning of reading does not take adequately : "Denis Vladimirovich was very surprised to read that the Faith is ready to hold classes at his technique" — what makes you think that I'm going to teach??? I am willing to give (show) materials and explain the classes....what you previously do. You have a murky mystery.... Carry-carry your money, we invite you nacetem.... And the question (quite normal question!!!) — will there be any warranty......and in the answer silence.....I will not continue. Anyone interested in the truth will hear me.
I agree with the statement that the repetition of negative — might work "suggestion and autosuggestion ".... But this does NOT mean that I am your child give this a negative. And YOU can't argue that, because was not at home, was not present at our classes, is an attempt to pass the responsibility on to other shoulders. Failed, among other things.
And I can certainly prove (or wishing to provide) — the inefficiency of your classes.... Empty talk with a child during a lesson about influential friends Denis, on airplanes, cars and other things not related to the case....(this was not a discussion of the text, it was an attempt of an adult to demonstrate to them its importance. That leads to certain thoughts.....)
Next. About the transfers of lessons. The teacher endured the lessons of not just 1, namely 2 times (and 1 class and 2 postponed, because both classes had for the weekend!!!!) The paper for this reason I also have (not thrown).... Baby daddy moved 1 lesson (1 lesson! due to the fact that the child had a regional football competition)
And finally.... Parents, beware!!! When your child is after attending a course reader will read 40, and 45....sometimes 55 words per minute, it will tell you that the performance TO 35% (this takes the maximum range!!!).....and all the promised 100-120 words per minute is only a dream.... To achieve this level advise the house on their own!!!
I think that the phrase " that for the whole practice of "Children's school Vasilyev," that was the first and, we hope, the last case of the outstanding disregard for the work of the teacher and its full depreciation. "— speaks volumes. Just remaining silent....and I'm not afraid to tell the truth to the people and openly shared their experiences!!! Warned Denis, my husband, when he left with the last lesson. The answer to the teacher was calling "write, Write....Be SURE to write......"

Again, for everyone to know our story will answer personally and in detail. Will provide papers, contracts and audio recordings of all lessons!!! And you will be able to draw their own conclusions. Write, do not hesitate.....<

Виктор Андреевич

Post by Виктор Андреевич » Fri Dec 13, 2013 20:08

Faith

You got me interested in their messages. I want to give my child to this school. Send me an email via.borisov@mail.ru.

Thank you

наталия игоревна

Post by наталия игоревна » Fri Dec 20, 2013 18:45

Faith, Hello, email me too. natashik.sh@rambler.ru thank you