Torsion generators

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Михаил
Torsion generators

Post by Михаил » Wed Nov 07, 2007 23:05

Has anyone tried unimodularity, torsion generators, cylinders of the Pharaoh? Interesno use ... or the harm from them is 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Torsion generators

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 08, 2007 15:18

Михаил wrote:has Anyone tried unimodularity, torsion generators, cylinders of the Pharaoh? Interesno use ... or the harm from them is 8)
Yes, God knows...
Here are a couple of examples.
I was fascinated by the ability of torsion fields. According to the theory of the long cylinder with the ends of the torsion field negative and laterally positive. And now, I am going once to the cottage, and the huge steel pipe lying around (long lie - grass half covered). Then I realized - it is possible to test the theory. Vilsel especially the bus and all the way along and down climbed, the hill was climbed, and that from the top view - I think if all is well, the grass ends should not grow, and laterally well. But it is no difference and saw no. :cry:
Another example, found somewhere in the article description of the appearance of the generator leptons academician Katrina. There is described personal feelings of the correspondent from exposure. Then I stumbled on a description of such a generator at the Perelman in his "Entertaining physics". Only there without any leptons - just heat generator of the sound. Found my friend and asbestos cement pipe, installed in the country, as it should, has wrapped "the goat", stuffed it in the pipe to the desired depth and turned on the current. I'll tell You - ochucheniya was memorable... the sound was... Then a neighbor complained that the chickens she carried stopped... - that's You and damage. :)
I agree with William that "there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamed of our sages", but while he no try, never know... And when you try and not die at the same time, anything can become smarter - That's You and use :)
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Nov 08, 2007 20:18, edited 1 time in total.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Thu Nov 08, 2007 19:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Михаил wrote:has Anyone tried unimodularity, torsion generators, cylinders of the Pharaoh? Interesno use ... or the harm from them is 8)
Yes, God knows...
Here are a couple of examples.
I was fascinated by the ability of torsion fields. According to the theory of the long cylinder with the ends of the torsion field negative and laterally positive. And now, I am going once to the cottage, and the huge steel pipe lying around (long lie - grass half covered). Then I realized - it is possible to test the theory. Vilsel especially the bus and all the way along and down climbed, the hill was climbed, and that from the top view - I think if all is well, the grass ends should not grow, and laterally well. But it is no difference and saw no. :cry:
:)
Did the cylinder should not rotate?I'm a little interested in the subject,there is,like,the ratio of the length to the diameter plays a role.And the benefit from the generator is huge!Tired of you,for example,the upstairs neighbor.Put the generator in the middle of the room and leave for a couple days.Return-neighbour in mental hospital or in a parallel dimension.Beauty!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 08, 2007 20:28

Алексей А wrote:is the cylinder should not rotate?I'm a little interested in the subject,there is,like,the ratio of the length to the diameter plays a role.And the benefit from the generator is huge!Tired of you,for example,the upstairs neighbor.Put the generator in the middle of the room and leave for a couple days. Return-neighbour in mental hospital or in a parallel dimension.Beauty!!!
In the book, which I bought from the author of this theory at a seminar about the rotation there was nothing said - just the shape effect. And the ratio of length to diameter: if a short cylinder (length less then or equal to the diameter), then a positive field with the ends, and negative sides if a long (in my case), then Vice versa.

And with the generator, - a neighbor, for example, well... :? although not humane, and the rest-for what? And the house-then, perhaps, not stand - no TNT is not necessary, only the tube is longer. I'm telling You - the power of sound colossal - I fully understand the correspondent, which immediately leptons believe...

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Thu Nov 08, 2007 21:31

Interesting...I'm certainly not an expert,but if the role is played only form,then some tube stock could easily become the epicenter of a terrible cataclysm.Perhaps the author specified theory came to the tube as oscillator circuit (similar to microwave waveguides).But here, the pipe dimensions must be accurately defined to have "something" to come into resonance and begin to radiate.And this "something" can be either a certain frequency of vibrations of the Ground or "prazdnoshatayuscheesya" torsion fields,or,as in Your example,supplied from the outside source.I suppose the guys "in mufti" before the seminar "asked" the author is not particularly forthcoming.

Андрей9

Post by Андрей9 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 21:34

Hi all! Found your forum on unimodular.

At home I have several modulators and the cylinders.
The cylinders I purchased, about 4 years ago, occasionally use them. The thrill of their use is interesting, I do not know about others, but when I hold them in my hands, then Asomada "itch" in the vertebral column, then activated the head. After some time he feels that through you as if electrical impulses are... After the "session" felt a little dizzy, but it passes quickly and it's state of "ease" that, if...

Unimodularity(I use modulators of the Infotech), give a slightly different effect. When I put the modulator, the first sensation occurs in the back of his head as Butoh slight pull, then the characteristic sensations on the crown and in the area between the eyebrows. Modulators with a sense of "collection of thoughts", and the overall sensation is a kind of harmony what if...

Negative effects were observed, with the possible exception of the fit(sometimes there is a feeling of inner desolation). Some healers are advised to read the prayer, before use the cylinders.

Александр Лазарев

Post by Александр Лазарев » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:46

Use the Pharaoh's cylinders for almost a month - everything works, very good. cool stuff.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 22, 2007 17:57

You see, when a person is in stress, the electric potential difference on the halves of the body can reach a value sufficient for detonation of the electric detonator. All engineers know it. :) When we close an electrical circuit, the potentials vypolnyayutsya... It leads to physical relaxation... As a man thinks with the whole body (six analog computers and one digital), the physical relaxation strongly affects the mental state...

Савл

Post by Савл » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:... As a man thinks with the whole body (six analog computers and one digital), the physical relaxation strongly affects the mental state...
Andrey, could you about is 2 words to say. Well, at least to list "computers". I about such never heard.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 24, 2007 13:59

Савл wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:... As a man thinks with the whole body (six analog computers and one digital), the physical relaxation strongly affects the mental state...
Andrey, could you about is 2 words to say. Well, at least to list "computers". I about such never heard.
It senses and speech. :)

Савл

Post by Савл » Mon Dec 24, 2007 16:18

I agree that authorities can be called sensors, but computers... ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 24, 2007 16:34

Yes, because the signals from the sensors must still accept and process...

Гость

Post by Гость » Thu Oct 30, 2008 13:38

Torsion generator IPP-3 and COMFORT-M5 has anybody experienced?
http://axionlab.org/1n6/IPP3.htm
http://axionlab.org/1n01/comfort.htm
Here is a test in the lab:
http://axionlab.org/2n02/BenfordAxionR.htm

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 07, 2008 0:13

IMHO: a very harmful thing for health. I experienced. Only professional models have a Department to embed information-energy matrix. Rotating aluminum parts create a flow of energy gray color. The human aura working with these torsion bars is reminiscent of the aura of a heavy smoker, and the character eventually becomes aggressive without any action.

сергей п

Torsion generators

Post by сергей п » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:50

Welcome the the forum !!
Can sell torsionmeter copies of the torsion generators Akimova (BGA and LGA).
Inherited ...
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

сергей п

Torsion generators

Post by сергей п » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:52

and yet ...
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

сергей п

Torsion generators

Post by сергей п » Tue Apr 23, 2019 13:04

and ...
МГА.jpg