How to fight sleep at work and at home later in the evening

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Feb 07, 2008 18:29

Сергей Михайлов wrote:Interesting experience. And tell me how old are you?
The idea of drinking the dirtiest adult in a head will not come? :P I 27.
Сергей Михайлов wrote:How decided to take vitamins? can be advised by whom? Do not I fear that when you stop drinking then fall into a lethargic hibernation :(
About vitamins strange question. Who just would not advise starting with doctors and ending with his parents. Well, in the different places I ran across that the use of vitamins is especially important in winter. I drink the alphabet in which the vitamins are divided into three groups who each other vzaimodopolnjajut. And Vice versa the vitamins that oxidize each other separated. The dosage does not exceed, so nothing to fear.

I also eat pollen and bee bread, bee products. These are the same vitamins plus a bunch of amino acids including essential and minerals. But also in a reasonable dose, 2 teaspoons per day. Think of hypervitaminosis I won't have from what you drink and vitamins and pollen at the same time. Doses of vitamins can be quite increase, the excess is simply excreted from the body.

About Noben nootropics and Piracetam is not a stimulant, kind of the same coffee (which I don't drink) or ginseng. I'm not sure until the end that is their action, but in General, they "clarified" perception. For example, often notice for yourself listen to someone else, for a notice, that after a while "float" and think about something else. But the last two days on another. "Float", but the threads of conversation are lost, and it feels like the alpha session, the mind-machine. More see more hear including the nature around, can better perceive the person can less. You can even fully concentrate, and if you start to answer then turns on a different state, as I understand it beta activity. But it is in fact a perception of significantly weakening.

In addition Noben and Piracetam improves blood flow (if I understand correctly). For the manifestation of the effect requires about two to three weeks. But I am sure the effect will not disappear the day after the end of the course. A few months to stay exactly needs. In the manual write that the rate of nootropics you need to carry out a couple of times a year. Respectively in the intervals need no drugs.

About Q10, succinic acid, glycine, glutamic acid concerns either.

COQ-10 is essentially energy: it stimulates energy production at the cellular level. Inside each cell are tiny energy generators - the mitochondria, which produce 95% of energy needed by our body.
Again as I understand after discontinuation of the Q10, nothing bad will happen. This is the same as to stop eating salmon, sardines, beef, peanuts and spinach in which contains this substance. It is one thing to drink 10 drops of Q10, and the other to eat a kilo of peanut or meat))) the rest of succinic and glutamic acids and glycine in approximately the same situation.

Ginkgo Biloba – it is generally something with something. The extract from its leaves has a bunch of useful properties. Well, I think that after the cessation of the effects will gradually subside, but again, not immediately and not drastically.

"Ginkgo biloba significantly improves blood circulation and lymph fluids in capilano... This means that Ginkgo biloba is perhaps one of the most effective drugs currently known for the treatment of "side effects" of the aging process of the human body, such as worsening short-term memory, slow thinking and deterioration of logical thinking". - Ross Pelton, R. Ph., Ph.D. Mind Food and Smart Pills

The only thing that confuses me ginseng is a definitely a stimulant.<

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Feb 07, 2008 20:24

Карил wrote: ... of acetylcholine. From a lack of acetylcholine occur: lethargy, fatigue, depression, slowed reaction time, difficulty thinking, poor memory, irritability.

Dimethylaminoethanol, DMAE further, one of the most important means to prolong life. DMAE when ingested is converted into acetylcholine. Acephen (synonym: centrophenoxine) is a complex of DMAE with n-chlorophenoxyacetic acid. Acephen is more effective than DMAE alone....
Always amused me these complicated long names.
I about them do not bother.

Maybe this helps, but I have a strong intuitive belief that with the right lifestyle, the body will cleanse itself, and he synthesizes what he needs.

And by the way here we have a situation like in the parable of Nasrudin.
And you're right, and you're right.

The fact that different people are at different stages of development, and everyone is perfect your method.
If the person has full knowledge, then he spontaneously lives properly.
These people eat properly, and even can not eat ordinary food. Well conceede for example.
The type of food is determined by human consciousness.
The analogy you can search among a steam engine, internal combustion engine, and nuclear.
The level of knowledge about the universe allows us to use different energy technologies.
Similarly, in the food - who knows more, and is ready, he moves to the next step.
Maybe for you Carilo, vitamins it's dated.

I here, for example when seregil about 9 months, so this energetic run !!!!
The Tartar itself was off, the weight came.
Some ailments just disappeared.
From which I conclude that the body just does not need to interfere, he himself will find everything, and that you will not find, it synthesizes itself.

Сергей Михайлов

Post by Сергей Михайлов » Fri Feb 08, 2008 0:19

I would advise easy with the Nootropics. Still, it's a medical tool. And there are contraindications renal nedostatochnosti.

The use of the nootropic may cause the deposition of stones. There you have it. One treat (hmm. even and is not cured), and another cripple.

> I here, for example when seregil about 9 months, so this energetic run !!!!

And what is left?

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:28

Сергей Михайлов wrote:> I here, for example when seregil about 9 months, so this energetic run !!!!

And what is left?
I was pereuserdstvovat.
decided the liver to clean, well, cleaned.
who did it, he knows that before that you need to starve for three days.

well, I was starving, and then started dry fasting for 10 days.
now I understand that it was too much.

I thin.
but after fasting in General lost a lot of weight.
well, we decided to gain weight, switched to normal food.

now go back again, but with experiments on starvation - I will have a closer !

well, frankly speaking not so easy to zeroedit.
I'm very strictly, without bread, sugar, only raw.
now make more democratic.
cook for a couple will admit to the table. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:55

I would suggest any nootropics and vitamins the reception circuit 15 through 15. Otherwise, it is indeed possible to close its factory (a number of vitamins and the same DMAE and glycine are produced by the body).

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:13

Александр_ wrote:
Сергей Михайлов wrote:> I here, for example when seregil about 9 months, so this energetic run !!!!

And what is left?
I was pereuserdstvovat.
decided the liver to clean, well, cleaned.
who did it, he knows that before that you need to starve for three days.

well, I was starving, and then started dry fasting for 10 days.
now I understand that it was too much.

I thin.
but after fasting in General lost a lot of weight.
well, we decided to gain weight, switched to normal food.

now go back again, but with experiments on starvation - I will have a closer !

well, frankly speaking not so easy to zeroedit.
I'm very strictly, without bread, sugar, only raw.
now make more democratic.
cook for a couple will admit to the table. :)
The eksperementatory with food - let me remind you that our species has been able to achieve its development ( thinking, brain mass, etc).. only on what was not only zeroedit :) (funny word happened)...
but fry, boil and eat MEAT :)
so SHO don't need to overdo it.
By the way.. look at the studies on vegetarians ... no meat they lose enough "extra chips" compared with those who eat meat..
I think that only in moderation.
those same yogis ( ascetics not taking) say that no FOOD can damage the harmonious development of man .. ( for earlier warn fans to go too far in terms of - I'm talking about balanced diet.. and not granii meat pounds.. not about frying it on the engine oil) :)
Last edited by Евгений Кош on Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:40, edited 2 times in total.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would advise with any nootropics and vitamins the reception circuit 15 through 15. Otherwise, it is indeed possible to close its factory (a number of vitamins and the same DMAE and glycine are produced by the body).
Reasonable.

Well, something like this comes out when the vitamins run out, I forget about them for a month, because they are too lazy to buy new. :)

About nootropics also take note, at the site where I dug that up was longer periods of supplementation.
Александр_ wrote:I here for example when seregil about 9 months, so this energetic run !!!!
For more possible? With your remarks. But more links would be nice.
Александр_ wrote:cooking for a couple will admit to the table.
And this, too. Finding the right power supply I also very interested.
Александр_ wrote:conceede for example
Where would it even take... :( The sun... I would be such a pleasure to Wake up to sunlight, but it turns out that in fact I do not see.
Last edited by Карил on Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:24, edited 2 times in total.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:16

Евгений Кош wrote: The eksperementatory with food - let me remind you that our species has been able to achieve its development ( thinking, brain mass, etc).. only on what was not only zeroedit :) (funny word happened)...
Uh... from the information that the cooked meat affects a lot of brain and thinking? Well, in terms of the formation of the human species. :?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:20

Карил wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote: The eksperementatory with food - let me remind you that our species has been able to achieve its development ( thinking, brain mass, etc).. only on what was not only zeroedit :) (funny word happened)...
Uh... from the information that the cooked meat affects a lot of brain and thinking? Well, in terms of the formation of the human species. :?
It's hard for me to write here what I can only guess ( not interested).. usually write what I know.. at least to research scientists on the development of our species ( when "protract" their research is very similar to what they are in the right direction). this will direct you to "search" the data , moreover, they are widely published ( for this thread),

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Feb 08, 2008 13:20

Sorry for offtop, but the new topic start don't want to.

In the study of 1,900 people who were hospitalized with myocardial infarction, it was shown that those patients who had taken alcoholic drinks seven times a week during the year before the heart attack, 32% less likely to die from it compared to abstainers. People who take alcoholic beverages at least 7 times a week, died on 21% less likely within 4 years after heart attack compared with nondrinkers people.

Ie glass (250 g or 50 g alcohol) of red wine EVERY day, it useful??? :(

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Feb 08, 2008 14:52

Евгений Кош wrote:eksperementatory the food - let me remind you that our species has been able to achieve its development ( thinking, brain mass, etc).. only on what was not only zeroedit (cool word turned)...
but fry, boil and eat MEAT
well, it's even more than strange statement.
The facts in the Studio !
sweeping statements like "scientists have proved" not accepted.
FACTS.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Feb 08, 2008 15:20

Александр_ wrote:well, it's even more than strange statement.
The facts in the Studio !
sweeping statements like "scientists have proved" not accepted.
FACTS.
The facts are simple:

man is a frugivorous ones being: the daily human diet should consist of 80% fruits and vegetables and 20% from carbohydrates and proteins is the optimal balance.

Man is razdelnogo creature: a separate food promotes higher digestion and loss of appetite - proteins separately from carbohydrates, fruits separately from vegetables. Fish separate from meat, rice separately from buckwheat, zucchini separate from cucumbers, oranges, apart from mandarins. That is, all separately.

Thus the body itself selects and indicates that he needs either carbohydrates or proteins or fruits or vegetables.

Such facts check now for yourself. :wiz

PS like the topic of sleeping at work and getting rid of it. bi

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Feb 08, 2008 15:44

Pavel
[quote=]but also to fry, boil and eat MEAT [/quote]

I'm talking about it.
protein from plants and take.
I've been a vegetarian for 10 years.
and see only the positive differences between myself and my peers who are omnivorous.

what is there to argue ?
my evidence is my experience.

and in the books can somebody write this script.

well, you success in a separate feed.
in macrobiotics, the way a lot of steps.
ranging from the most democratic, which include meat, to the most advanced - without the animal component.
catch dynamics ? ;)

and moderators - bow for their friendly attitude toward us.
that is because www.mindmachine.ru - such a friendly modeling, it's so nice to talk to.
Last edited by Александр_ on Fri Feb 08, 2008 16:03, edited 1 time in total.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Feb 08, 2008 15:58

Александр_ wrote:protein and plants to take.
of course, it is possible.

If you provide the body the whole set of natural vegetables and fruit, the body itself synthesizes all the rest: even "irreplaceable" (a favorite word meat-eaters).

Александр_ wrote:and see only the positive differences between myself and my peers who are omnivorous.
same thing I have.

So keep it up, Alexander.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Feb 08, 2008 18:44

Pavel wrote:like the topic of sleeping at work and getting rid of it. bi
The question of power to sleep very attitude. All notice for themselves how eat to work does not want, and I want to sleep.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Feb 08, 2008 18:53

Pavel wrote:If you provide the body the whole set of natural vegetables and fruit, the body itself synthesizes everything else: even the "irreplaceable"
Do not believe, then, they indispensable amino acids that the body cannot replace or do myself.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Feb 08, 2008 21:32

Карил wrote:
Pavel wrote:like the topic of sleeping at work and getting rid of it. bi
The question of power to sleep very attitude. All notice for themselves how eat to work does not want, and I want to sleep.
Not quite.
Before and I was so.
One explanation for this is the body a lot of blood rushes to the stomach of course is the outflow of blood from the rest of the organs ... the Brain slowly begins to work and beg to sleep (inadequate blood supply).
To do this, just don't need to eat as last time in my life.
It is necessary to observe specific culture of food and learn to ENJOY a measure of how much you need to eat..
I can say that just a trivial thorough chewing of food leads to the fact that the total amount of the same is reduced by 25-50%.
I no longer pull to sleep after lunch.
take a couple of sandwiches..
one eat at 10: 30 hours..
for lunch eat negoita.
and then - at the request.. if you want to eat, eat a second sandwich..
and so most of the urge of hunger.. this is how it turned out, the body wants to drink ... not eat. I already felt..
to know yourself.. when shook, I remember that day I drank only one glass of water.. uh.. not as good.. :oops:

p.s. always say soups and borscht - enemy of our stomach..
more than once a week ( max 2) of them are harmful..
(well, fried )

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Feb 08, 2008 22:47

Карил wrote:can't believe they are essential amino acids that the body cannot replace or do myself.
Well, wrong someone, so what, to repeat it constantly.
Vaughn used to say that the earth is flat :)
And that the atom is indivisible....

There is an interesting experience - you plant the seed of a plant in sulphur.
Forgot what, but if you really need to be , I remember.
No more items there.
And here - at the very least, but increases plant.
Of course it's not so good on sulfur it feels, but still increases.
If you study the ashes left after burning plants, and there will be very many elements.
Where did they all come from ?

This for thought ...

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Feb 08, 2008 22:56

Евгений Кош wrote:One explanation for this is the body a lot of blood rushes to the stomach of course is the outflow of blood from the rest of the organs ... the Brain slowly begins to work and beg to sleep (inadequate blood supply).
To do this, just don't need to eat as last time in my life.
It is necessary to observe specific culture of food and learn to ENJOY a measure of how much you need to eat..
I can say that just a trivial thorough chewing of food leads to the fact that the total amount of the same is reduced by 25-50%.
you're right.
and the most important thing about the measure.
support.
a noticed that people often eat not because of hunger but because of appetite.
how would say Cagliostro - there is less need for a knife and fork, we dig his own grave. :)

слон

Post by слон » Sat Feb 09, 2008 18:21

p.s. always say soups and borscht - enemy of our stomach.. more than once per week ( max 2) of them are harmful..
Why?

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sat Feb 09, 2008 19:23

Евгений Кош wrote: soups and borscht - ..

more than once a week ( max 2) of them are harmful..
years probably 6 as they eat only probably away)))... :wink:

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Feb 09, 2008 22:58

Лилка wrote:years probably 6 as they eat only probably away)))...
I hope the vinaigrette too ?

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sat Feb 09, 2008 23:41

Александр_ wrote:I hope the vinaigrette too ?
how to say... in principle, rarely cook... but I think pretty harmless dish :aa

МИТРА

Post by МИТРА » Sun Feb 10, 2008 18:29

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would advise with any nootropics and vitamins the reception circuit 15 through 15. Otherwise, it is indeed possible to close its factory (a number of vitamins and the same DMAE and glycine are produced by the body).
===============================================
I completely agree with this method of receiving: 15 15.
However I will Keep the Lunar calendar in terms of start 15-day a New cycle of taking these drugs.
Start taking time on the 2nd day of the Moon,and Take up to 16 of the Lunar day.
According to Medical astrology On the Growing moon All in the body,especially the Substances rush into the Body.Here It helps to maximize absorption of the medication.
And on the Waning moon,which is Characterized by the Direction of flow from the Body to the outside,on the contrary Start to accept Sorbents,Activated carbon or other kicking out and Cleansing products.
So,I Noticed a Much greater effect from accepting Such Support or Nootropic drugs.
Yet I was never such a Scheme fails.
All Health and Happiness!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2008 19:42

Very good help from poslevoennogo sleep such groups as "Disturbed", "Children of Bodom", "Coffin", "Kred of filth", etc. :ay