How to fight sleep at work and at home later in the evening

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Джедай

Post by Джедай » Sun Feb 10, 2008 21:57

Guest wrote:Very good help from poslevoennogo sleep such groups as "Disturbed", "Children of Bodom"
+1
Even ETOS, Slipknot, InFlames and Papa Roach can be recommended :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Feb 11, 2008 14:11

Евгений Кош wrote:always say - soups and borscht - enemy of our stomach..
more than once a week ( max 2) of them are harmful..
(well, fried )
Soups enemy, then what is there? :?

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Feb 11, 2008 14:16

Джедай wrote:
Guest wrote:Very good help from poslevoennogo sleep such groups as "Disturbed", "Children of Bodom"
+1
Even ETOS, Slipknot, InFlames and Papa Roach can be recommended :)
IMHO, music does not roll, unfortunately... the same it is rather InFlames beta activity, it is necessary to move, not in the monitor to stare. The office does not run, the max will be pulled and all... Although I still cherish the idea of small ball to buy. :) But even if a small ball to hit the LCD monitor valued at $2000 is not very good, and the two of them.

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Feb 11, 2008 14:47

Евгений Кош wrote:take with you to work a couple of sandwiches..
Yeah the soup is so harmful, and sandwiches useful... :(

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Feb 11, 2008 15:59

Карил wrote:
To the point :)
Sandwiches, at least you can chew soaking saliva.
and soup and soup - poured directly into the stomach and dilute the gastric juice.. efficiency almost to zero.. and all this is not digested by the gastric juice flows into the intestine..

On the one hand, I love the delicious soup.. garlic.. and a shot of vodka.. ( once a week - not a sin).. but I understand that with a daily intake of similar and even some lunch and dinner. - full PE for the body.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:06

Евгений Кош wrote:
Карил wrote:

On the one hand, I love the delicious soup.. garlic.. and a shot of vodka.. ( once a week - not a sin).. but I understand that with a daily intake of similar and even some lunch and dinner. - full PE for the body.
Well, not saaaaaay)))))I have no first finally can not live...I need a good dinner,good mood and performance..I Love borsch and Solyanka,but without the vodka,but... :ay :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:13

Dimas wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:
Карил wrote: Yeah the soup is so harmful, and sandwiches useful... :(

Well, not saaaaaay)))))I have no first finally can not live...I need a good dinner,good mood and performance..I Love borsch and Solyanka,but without the vodka,but... :ay :)
DemAs,.. this is a blow below the belt :))) az
I love the hodgepodge. :oops:

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:16

Евгений Кош wrote:and soup and soup - poured directly into the stomach and dilute the gastric juice..
In the book Batmanghelidj about water, the author wrote that the use of water in the digestion is not affected. I think you're wrong, speaking about the fact that the soups are harmful.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:26

Eugene Kosh
Yes,the bag is power!!!! :wiz Oh, how I cook it!!!!!!Mmmmm :oops: :ap az

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:28

Карил wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:and soup and soup - poured directly into the stomach and dilute the gastric juice..
In the book Batmanghelidj about water, the author wrote that the use of water in the digestion is not affected. I think you're wrong, speaking about the fact that the soups are harmful.
Sometimes it is useful everything that is written - personally to check ( if it is already enough development), because the opinion You have given the author disagrees with the opinion of not less respected authors on the topics of healthy (in terms of normal ) supply. Although they also argue that the COMMON man no food can harm, however it takes into account the fact that people hear your body and understand what and how much and with what periodicity it is enough..
Most of all - the rejection of borscht and soups, without personal development - to what super good result.. in the beginning certainly can touch up the GI tract.. but I think that the deaf man was still somewhere believe in something else.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:35

Евгений Кош wrote:Sandwiches at least you can chew soaking saliva.
and soup and soup - poured directly into the stomach and dilute the gastric juice.. efficiency almost to zero.. and all this is not digested by the gastric juice flows into the intestine..
but what about the juice ?
especially with pulp ?
also dilutes the gastric juice ?

water also dilutes.
its the same what not to drink ?

I came to this conclusion.
when we eat something, the body analyzes what is in the mouth, and accordingly generates the production of juice.
therefore, there is a soup not a sin as you noticed. az

it is very important not to drink then !

but even on this there is a reaction.
Bolotov salt stimulates the production of gastric juice, therefore it is possible after a meal a pinch of salt on the tongue until dissolved and then spit out.
there will be an order of juice :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:38

Alexandr
But what about the compote after the second!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? 8) :? Not a waiver of the compote, I can not go!!!! :evil:

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:44

Евгений Кош wrote:Sometimes it is useful everything that is written - to personally check
I agree.
read the book of the experimenter, he told his experience from two Indian techniques.
one is based on the minimum water consumption to 2 cups, and the second at 3 liters per day.
writes that works and then, and then.
the main thing is not to break out from the system.
or this or that.
and everything will be okay.
so the conclusion is this, no matter what you follow, but if followed, go to the end and be consistent.
Евгений Кош wrote:most of all - the rejection of borscht and soups, without personal development - super to anything good will not..
The body will follow the mind.
First, people change their way of thinking, and then come physiological changes that push it further.

Possible certainly the case that regardless your decision people become vegetarian, then this will inevitably lead to changes his mind :)
but the first option is more common :)
Last edited by Александр_ on Mon Feb 11, 2008 17:21, edited 1 time in total.

Данила

Post by Данила » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:53

Long ago was a castle (sorry, can't remember the name) about the good such a court pharmacist, which the servants gathered Toko deaf because they were not given the secrets of the composition of powders and medicines. One person has pritailsya deaf and the pharmacist took it to the service. In short, I learned this person wisdom. The chef has leerstoel found out about the deception, he says to the servant, supposedly, since you now sipco smart prepare the antidote and the poison. Drink yadu each other and its antidote, who's a tough guy and he survives. The servant gulped yadu teachers, took a SIP of his privaate and let prikalivatsja: zhyv left. Pharmacist slogin drank the poison, drank a antidote, and Mat bit the dust. And the servant ofigel from this vaasche because he is a teacher respected terribly and poured him plain water.
Maral: eating solyanochku with the idea negative it [solyanochka] will come out sideways...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Feb 11, 2008 17:10

Александр_ wrote:
but what about the juice ?
especially with pulp ?
also dilutes the gastric juice ?
By the way.. the bad news I heard.. Looks like as the saying goes - everything must be earned . - ie chew and then swallow..
and the news that fans of the daily consumption of fresh juice is more susceptible to the disease diabetes mellitus.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Feb 11, 2008 17:13

Данила wrote: Maral: eating solyanochku with the idea negative it [solyanochka] will come out sideways...
Well, You have already touched on other layers :) so let's say - basic :)
Then the bag wasn't that. :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Feb 11, 2008 17:25

Данила wrote:Long ago was a castle (sorry, can't remember the name) about the good such a court pharmacist, which the servants gathered Toko deaf because they were not given the secrets of the composition of powders and medicines. One person has pritailsya deaf and the pharmacist took it to the service. In short, I learned this person wisdom. The chef has leerstoel found out about the deception, he says to the servant, supposedly, since you now sipco smart prepare the antidote and the poison. Drink yadu each other and its antidote, who's a tough guy and he survives. The servant gulped yadu teachers, took a SIP of his privaate and let prikalivatsja: zhyv left. Pharmacist slogin drank the poison, drank a antidote, and Mat bit the dust. And the servant ofigel from this vaasche because he is a teacher respected terribly and poured him plain water.
Maral: eating solyanochku with the idea negative it [solyanochka] will come out sideways...
You know...
I certainly poisons do not understand, but first, make antidotes for specific poisons. General antidotes to help against any poison there. And secondly, the antidote itself is poison may be. Just the way it vzaimootnoshenia poison. So the student who his teacher poured water, big Boo did. :)

Where do negative thoughts at all... :?
Last edited by Карил on Mon Feb 11, 2008 17:27, edited 2 times in total.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Feb 11, 2008 17:27

Евгений Кош wrote:by the Way.. the bad news I heard.. Looks like as the saying goes - everything must be earned . - ie chew and then swallow..
and the news that fans of the daily consumption of fresh juice is more susceptible to the disease diabetes mellitus.
Oh, this I have simple attitude.

I remember read that milk is bad for the body young.
this product for young and old.
well, stopped drinking.
well, of course - scientists have proven !

and then after 5 years came across a note that once again -
German scientists proved that milk, especially sour very useful !

I had spat on and laughed at his credulity.
since then - filter by itself.

and then all write what they want, but the truth is for everyone.

Данила wrote:Maral: eating solyanochku with the idea negative it [solyanochka] will come out sideways...
sure !

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Feb 11, 2008 18:42

Карил wrote:what does a negative thought at all...
well, it is understandable.
the teacher killed himself, waiting for his poison.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2008 19:39

Александр_ wrote:well understood.
the teacher killed himself, waiting for his poison.
It's all clear.
I too have heard and read different stories for example about a woman with cancer, but that is very long did not die in spite of the doctors. Just had a little baby who needed it. I fully believe that our disembodied ideas can lead to quite visible results. Stigate again. Or the scar from the burn that suddenly takes place when a person is told that a red-hot nail, which is touched it really was cold.

However, I have never heard of a man fully convinced that drinking pure water drank potassium cyanide and survived. Maybe you should not look for profound moral in the story of the pharmacist. Maybe he just died of old age. Or his own antidote killed.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Feb 11, 2008 21:55

immediately a parable.
there doesn't have to be on the nose.
this is a common picture.
Proverbs they're blurry, there's a lot of layers of meaning.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 12, 2008 13:00

Anonymous wrote:However, I have never heard of a man fully convinced that drinking pure water drank potassium cyanide and survived.
In fact, here, as they say - two big differences...
Although, there is a science as NLP. And it has a section of working with submodalities. So, using these submodalities, you can drink a lot of alcohol and stay sober (I've done it repeatedly), you can catch a severe Allergy and to get rid of it in 5 minutes (maximum). I did this repeatedly, working expert with tear agents (CS, CN). Most likely with the poisons you can work if highly trained. The problem with potassium cyanide, most likely, to speed his actions, though, again, Grigory Rasputin cyanide did not take...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Feb 12, 2008 17:26, edited 1 time in total.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Feb 12, 2008 14:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote: In fact, here, as they say - two big differences...
Although, there is a science as NLP. And it has a section of working with submodalities. So, using these submodalities, you can drink a lot of alcohol and stay sober (I've done it repeatedly)
Interesting.. and the amount of alcohol in the blood was measured at this point?
I pure research I wonder - does a similar condition on the number of alcohol in the blood.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2008 17:17

Евгений Кош wrote:
Although, there is a science as NLP. And it has a section of working with submodalities. So, using these submodalities, you can drink a lot of alcohol and stay sober (I've done it repeatedly)
Interesting.. and the amount of alcohol in the blood was measured at this point?
I pure research I wonder - does a similar condition on the number of alcohol in the blood.
No, of course not measured - it was the usual binge drinking... :?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Feb 12, 2008 18:09

Anonymous wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:
No, of course not measured - it was the usual binge drinking... :?
I mean, You yourself have used NLP?

hmm.. did not know that this is valid.