How to fight sleep at work and at home later in the evening

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Александр55
How to fight sleep at work and at home later in the evening

Post by Александр55 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 23:56

There is a problem (this is no joke) at work especially after lunch, (and even if the work is boring) strongly pulls to sleep and have to work. Advise what specially processed music to listen to sleep vanished. My work allowed to sit in the headphones.

палч

Post by палч » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:20

Still used to seek permission to close your eyes :) ... So for me, there's nothing better than a NAP for 5-10 minutes. Then - like a cucumber! Some more to chew crackers helps, although young ladies probably will not work :) In General, everyone has their own recipe...

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:39

I have a friend - core, so it clearly after lunch at work for an hour or half an hour, falls asleep, and nothing can do what only did not try :( . In General he associates with the "troubled heart".
Maybe You need to dig a little deeper and solve the problem from the root?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:55

Sden
prescribe him a Massage of the brain;)))))will not Sleep!!!;))))))))

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Wed Oct 24, 2007 13:15

Dimas wrote:Sden
prescribe him a Massage of the brain;)))))will not Sleep!!!;))))))))
Dimas, I would love to, even their personal drives of the people would have been given at the time of passage of a pair of three courses, but now I'm not even trying someone in something to convince or prove (it is a thankless occupation). Unfortunately people don't want to change :?
In my experience, only one person took my disk, and then he asked me for advice. But he (Conductor) ecstatic :ay

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 24, 2007 13:41

Sden
Yeah-Ah-Ah-Ah...that's for sure,he came face to face with this...love can not be...the man himself must find a way to help themselves,when he carried on a platter-does not roll,for it is not valuable unfortunately....

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Oct 24, 2007 15:14

>In my experience, only one person took my disk, and then he asked me for advice.

I agree.

I listen to 5-6 chelovekam - all refused.
That's just one they liked - and it was already almost at the point of disability. But now she happily rides a "Guide", "Healing", "Star wanderer". And she's very grateful for that.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: How to fight sleep at work and at home later in the evening

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 24, 2007 17:31

Александр55 wrote:There is a problem (this is no joke) at work especially after lunch, (and even if the work is boring) strongly pulls to sleep and have to work. Advise what specially processed music to listen to sleep vanished. My work allowed to sit in the headphones.
I would suggest Mozart. :)

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Wed Oct 24, 2007 17:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would suggest Mozart. :)
Oh, I do not have time (raw footage ended) to improve their message is also flashed thinking about Mozart, but it's probably Lucca, I could not listen, and Andrey, having seen that the question has already been answered, I would not reply again. :roll: Bent :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 24, 2007 17:46

ШДен wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would suggest Mozart. :)
Oh, I do not have time (raw footage ended) to improve their message is also flashed thinking about Mozart, but it's probably Lucca, I could not listen, and Andrey, having seen that the question has already been answered, I would not reply again. :roll: Bent :oops:
Well... actually the question is really controversial - some literally can not digest the classics. Massage of the brain can this problem (with the classics) to correct.
Of my drives from sleep at work, perhaps only the second track of the Star the stranger might help, and then, if arrears no sleep (and more sleepy). And Mozart really helps many people (on Gzone reviews on the forum have).

Павел Тролль

Post by Павел Тролль » Wed Oct 24, 2007 20:04

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would suggest Mozart. Smile

What about Mozart, I saw this advice Andrew and got an idea. It is true. I'm on this site I read an article about the positive impact of Mozart's music on people, not only on the psyche but also physiology. After reading caught fire and started to listen to it before bed
so I listened around for 40 minutes and then listen to the dream I have fought off at all. Fell asleep for another hour. A week later dumped for this reason that listening to Mozart. And now it dawned, really to listen to at work after lunch - just drowsiness repulse. Tomorrow I will try . :)

Александр55

Post by Александр55 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 23:44

Thanks for the replies but the classics I do not like and do not believe that any music can handle (tried any styles and hard and loud - doesn't help).

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:59

Александр55 wrote:Thanks for the replies but I don't like the classics
Remember how in "the Barber of Siberia"? SR..t I wanted to your Mozart!!...)

And in fact, -- in vain! I would, for example, encouraged all the dads to put their little ones Mozart (better adapted for children, these are sold in many places).

For vociferous this is especially useful;)

Sorry, that is not quite in the topic)

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:50

Александр55
och well You know
it used to be that about 2 hours before the end of the day I specifically pulled into a dream... just failed hard... had to direct all the Herculean efforts not to work (where there really is), and not to fall head on the table (it was so violent, short flour death)... I have this need to sleep at least 15 minutes in the middle of the day came from the students, and then there's a boring job... well, clearly, if not sleep, then the rest of the day cooked walk. :(
Coffee helped for about 10 minutes... also helps to switch focus from work to other things (for example, to draw then, to read something funny, someone to talk to, in General, change "environment"). :aa
Later, when I started listening to the CDs as decreased fatigue (especially noticeable from a Massage of the brain), as it is more or less better. :o
The last struggle was, changing jobs)))). :ap

There is still a good method (though if it's convenient to do at work) - do massage the ears, better yet, head directly straight.. so very much from massage - invigorating real!!!!!!!!! :ay

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:48

Александр55 wrote:There is a problem (this is no joke) at work especially after lunch, (and even if the work is boring) strongly pulls to sleep and have to work. Advise what specially processed music to listen to sleep vanished. My work allowed to sit in the headphones.
And I found why the desire to sleep during the day - too dense lunch.

I have been several times smaller and everything is OKAY !
And need to stretch my legs at least once per hour.
Well, there is to stretch, to unfold. Straight on the chair.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:37

>And I found why the desire to sleep during the day - too dense lunch.

It is too heavy lunch, Breakfast, dinner just cause a desire to sleep. The presence of dehydration only increases that desire. :wink:

Светик80

Post by Светик80 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 0:23

Sleepy when bored. Try to relax and think about pleasant and positive. It's also good to learn to control your thoughts as soon as you want to go to sleep, you can start to control your breathing deep breaths (count to 4, for example), and most importantly, you need to find the positive even in the monotonous work and home often to enjoy real life

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Wed Jan 30, 2008 17:49

Listening (in the evening before bedtime)disc Healing has cured me of ever wanting to sleep during the day. Before I just cut down to the ground. On weekends and on weekdays I could easily pass out in the afternoon. And after the first course of listening about three months I from this scourge escaped. Then all first started. I after some time again the course has been taken, and now more than half a year very well feel. Sometimes sleepy, but before it was constantly.

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Wed Jan 30, 2008 22:20

If the biorhythms of the Machine to configure (when you sleep, so full otrubok and modracek, so full till the evening) + go to two meals a day (Breakfast and dinner no lunch), all day rush like mad. For Breakfast I drink a sweet tea and a bacon sandwich or fat to energy enough for the entire working day. In the morning on an empty stomach sit-UPS 200 pieces or on a treadmill brisk walking for thirty minutes - forty. You can if you want to sleep, wash in cold water, is also invigorating. Even I read somewhere that if you get up before 6 am (can be in 5-55), then all day on wings and fly a sea of energy, but necessarily need to go up to 12 nights (best 23). All of this can be established, but will power is needed and the regularity - and this is the most difficult.

Ринат

Post by Ринат » Wed Jan 30, 2008 22:23

Me too sleepy during lectures stopped going as I started with disks. And attention increased. Before the lectures I hovered somewhere in the clouds: teacher's voice you hear, and what he says is not perceived. And sometimes drowsiness was such that simply no longer possible to control yourself: eyes open a little more and head on the Desk and sleep :D :( And now feel great, even if sleep failed.
Thanks to Andrey V. for such wonderful drives az

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Jan 31, 2008 14:53

Мэджик wrote:If biorhythms Machine to configure (when you sleep, so full otrubok and modracek, so full till the evening) + go to two meals a day (Breakfast and dinner no lunch), all day rush like mad. For Breakfast I drink a sweet tea and a bacon sandwich or fat to energy enough for the entire working day. In the morning on an empty stomach sit-UPS 200 pieces or on a treadmill brisk walking for thirty minutes - forty. You can if you want to sleep, wash in cold water, is also invigorating. Even I read somewhere that if you get up before 6 am (can be in 5-55), then all day on wings and fly a sea of energy, but necessarily need to go up to 12 nights (best 23). All of this can be established, but will power is needed and the regularity - and this is the most difficult.
Can help information.
Goes to sleep about 10 hours.
In the period from 22 to 24, is complete rest of the nervous system.
Only at this time.
Sleep after 24 complete relaxation to the nervous system does not.
And stress is cumulative.

About getting up.
The best thing about 6. Even better a little earlier.
At this time of awakening the principle of Kafa, which operates up to 10 hours.
In this period there is an effective self-cleaning of the body, and much more efficient it occurs when human activity.
That is when he woke up.
I'm sure many know the feeling of heaviness and drowsiness when you get up at 10 or 11 o'clock.
The consequences of purification of the body toxins was prepared to withdraw from the body, but as a result of insufficient activity of the organism, was their accumulation in the body.

If anyone is interested - is the Vedic knowledge of Ayurveda.
Read more here
http://www.daowellness.ru/ayurveda.html
http://www.ansuz.ru/tom41/v15.htm

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Jan 31, 2008 19:16

All this of course is great!!!!
But if I'm a night OWL????? Eh??? I when owl live, feel better, and at work, do not sleep, and night not pull to go.... Here there is not "converge" :) ...

Ринат

Post by Ринат » Thu Jan 31, 2008 19:38

Лилка wrote:But if I'm a night OWL????? Eh???
I am also a night owl. Getting up early in the morning for me is hard labor. And you still killed :evil:

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Jan 31, 2008 19:48

Ринат wrote:to get Up early in the morning for me is hard labor.
200%!!! Is not the word!!!! I before sunrise finally can not stand... in the summer still anything, but here in the winter - well, not to......!!! :evil:
And in the evening head works well and even after 24 easy!!! the hearty of this!!!
(what Ayurveda this moment missed :)
remember when she studied her, and for a while tried to follow)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Jan 31, 2008 21:32

Rinat
Lilka

well done. :) I'm also a night owl....
was until...

what do you think, if you get up early then everything will be okay ???
need the body to another rhythm translate.
here time is necessary.
plus more and go to bed early.
and it will be like in the saying. :)

I'd better tell you about my experience.
so, too, was the owl as it should be.
go to bed at 2 or 4 is for me the norm was.

but when I started to go to 22, and even earlier - and get up earlier.
then 4, then 5.
and then could not sleep.
:)
really need to get used to it, and in the morning Sooooo desirable water therapy to tone the body.
and then I'll tell you, in the morning, work is not worse than at night.
silence, calm.
I personally regret when there is a period of 8-9 hours.
around the fuss, the neighbors up ...

Oh, and also - in this chart the day I go for a couple of hours sleep. so it is easier for me.
so.