Wasted and contrived? or where to start?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Cranky and contrived? or where to start?

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jan 30, 2016 0:50

Аине wrote:LILIYA-R , tell me, please, I should start from the disk relaxation? and Explorer drive, where you can read how it works, I can give the link.
\

http://www.mindmachine.ru/patrushev.htm on the website
viewtopic.php?t=2181 What , when and how much
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=514 Explorer
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=995 Healing

Аине

Post by Аине » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:07

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: http://www.mindmachine.ru/patrushev.htm on the website
viewtopic.php?t=2181 What , when and how much
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=514 Explorer
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=995 Healing
Thank you.

Аине

Post by Аине » Fri Feb 12, 2016 0:10

Was thinking here about my childhood and remembered that sometimes I rode a dream or PolyGram. I do not know in the moment of falling asleep, or it was already dreamed a dream(long ago too), but uncontrolled, I began the picture to jump, to rattle, like slide Filmstrip pulled up and I was really irritated, what could it be?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:05

I once had a dream the most common. And then suddenly he becomes as flat as the monitor, the picture freezes, and on top of it unfolds vordovsky document with text that you can scroll thought. It was written in verse on the outputs of body and that I'll soon learn. While reading I was getting nervous, suddenly do not remember, but the voice says that's okay, then remember, you only need to read the rules and accept.

In General, what you have is most likely an intermediate stage of transition to such screen.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 12, 2016 13:49

Аине wrote: at the moment of falling asleep, or it was already dreamed a dream(long ago too), but uncontrolled, I began the picture to jump, to rattle, like slide Filmstrip pulled up and I was really irritated, what could it be?
мимоходом wrote:In General, what you have is most likely an intermediate stage of transition to such screen.
Could be anything.And intermediate..and how I would have determined it, if I have appeared and this happened, began to broadcast you something, but you haven't immersed and not quite ready to perceive information consciously, if I may say so. Because "tape "is started , the projection on the screen went , but you don't OPGW, trying to slow down the scrolling, well, like a stick in the wheel))))the effect of braking , jerking.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Feb 12, 2016 15:24

мимоходом wrote:In General, what you have is most likely an intermediate stage of transition to such screen.
It is the border state between sleep and wakefulness.

Occurs sometimes before falling asleep and before awakening.

There is the work of Consciousness. Rather, as a kind of assessment. But if while falling asleep, mostly appreciated and fell further into sleep, before awakening, following the assessment, comes the desire to stay in condition. And accordingly, more rapid access and spillage.

I can recommend an interesting technique. Replace the desire to stay (since the retention of not finding) the desire to be. Exercise will allow you to achieve interesting results.

Once you've caught myself (in a state of emerged your thought) that you are in this state put before us the mirror of the large sizes and step into it, the inside space of the mirror. Preferably the contact method. Make it in front of him. Even if it is a stain of unknown shape.

BUT YOU KNOW IT'S THE MIRROR!

We do not know when will appear this state. And able to come, you can forget/late to remember/agitated and not to use this mirror.

In fact, the mirror, at first is used when the picture has disappeared and you have a mixture of fog, the state of awakening. The mirror at myself/in front of him and in him.

You can start to prepare the mirror before going to bed. Go to bed, put it on feelings (does not necessarily see) next to the bed. I cleaned in the morning. When it comes to the condition, you will know that a mirror near you. Practice will go easier.

Аине

Post by Аине » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:16

It was a long time ago, I think if I hadn't slowed down deliberately that I tried to loaded, then I could b right now to be on the other side of robe )) for a child still too early it all-especially when society looks wryly and shakes his head that Ah baby our as all..
I'm trying to revive what was once, and you pop some details. And I am here concerned with the question of who are those who have something program or shows? I also have a lot of strange dreams, I was mostly trying to write, if you remember. Fix sometimes even in the dream, something marked out upon awakening. but as a stand, so this information is lost, so hurt, visited the country in his illusional the world, specially stopped near the signs at the entrance to this place, I read several times, but woke up still forgot the name remained only in memory something like m..l..R..n..Landia and the words so beautiful was with intelecom..Or tablet computers such saw interesting, with the records of some of schemes, projected into the air, naturally I do not remember and not in my hands he was, but in the hands of some Africans(I live in a dream you said, unusual).Or they decided not to declassify?
once you've caught myself (in a state of emerged your thought) that you are in this state put before us the mirror of the large sizes and step into it, the inside space of the mirror. Preferably the contact method. Make it in front of him. Even if it is a stain of unknown shape.

I'll try, so far only is difficult to capture the moment before falling asleep, have a conversation with itself, the images, and then either insomnia or fail. It is in this state need to contact with the mirror, Dawson?

I here read now and then randomly Temko and appeared the question: here is a structure of biorhythms, the most productive and so to speak a positive effect on the body, I understand it is alpha, if we talk about the state of bodrstvovaniya. and what's the function of the beta waves, what is their positive role that they can't alpha to be replaced, to keep in a state of tonus and response to danger? In General the question is, what can be done in the beta phase, which is not in the alpha?<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:36

Аине wrote: I'll try, so far only is difficult to capture the moment before falling asleep, have a conversation with itself, the images, and then either insomnia or fail. It is in this state need to contact with the mirror, Dawson?
There is a special, borderline state, between sleeping and waking. Manifests itself only when a large relaxation. Usually, this is preceded by a lot of stress during the day. For example, 10-12 hours behind the wheel and not always in a good way.

This condition is manifested picture-movement. For example, you fly low over the ground. The amazing feeling of lightness and flight. Clearly visible from every Bush, every blade of grass and clod of earth.

But suddenly, you begin to realize this state (just enjoyed). You begin to understand that this state is starting to slip away. But you like it and you want to stay in it or awhile. Make an attempt to resist the state slipping away.

So, as soon as there is awareness of the condition, you don't need to KEEP trying.

WANT TO BE!

To hold and to be are two different things.

The desire to keep speeds up the output.

The desire to be, with sufficient training, allows you to remain in a state decent enough amount of time.

Entrance in the mirror, or just pulling the mirror at yourself, allows you to stay in condition much longer. And the more you train the better the result.

When the pull in the mirror at yourself, do not have to see it or feel it the correct form, smooth and cold glass, and so on. It is possible that it will seem formless cloud.

BUT THEN YOU KNOW THAT MIRRORS ARE DIFFERENT, INCLUDING AND SUCH!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:41

Аине wrote:I here read now and then randomly Temko and appeared the question: here is a structure of biorhythms, the most productive and so to speak a positive effect on the body, I understand it is alpha, if we talk about the state of bodrstvovaniya. and what's the function of the beta waves, what is their positive role that they can't alpha to be replaced, to keep in a state of tonus and response to danger? In General the question is, what can be done in the beta phase, which is not in the alpha?
Better to live simply, to leave such reasoning UMNIK coming up with such proposals for implementation.

Alpha, beta, theta, differ from each other in frequency. Some practice hovering at the desired frequencies by broadcast, by means of the instruments. SP, Radionic and others. This is an attempt to transform itself at some time in the statue.

During the day, people in contact with different people. All the long time to understand. Two people spoke went satisfied with the communication with each other. This does not mean that they think the same. This means THAT DURING INTERCOURSE, THEY had the SAME ACTIVE CHAKRA. As you know, different Chakras are functioning at different frequencies. Functioned the same Chakra at approximately the same frequency - there was an exchange of energy and both are happy. No? Separated and forgot about each other. Or angry at each other for not understanding.

Now imagine that after a short amount of time, there is another meeting, quite another matter. Half an hour ago, you were discussing how well Anna Netrebko sings, and now is discussing the creation of a mini poultry farm, and everything about it. The purchase of incubators, eggs, rent, calculate the amount of money needed to ensure your business plan and so on.

So here's the thing. Before meeting with the person with whom you were going to talk on topics of art, you have turned through SP on a stream of frequency equal to the frequency of Vishuddha Chakra. Now you need an active manipura Chakra. And you across the stream is suspended on the activation of Vishuddha. You are on the hook. I can not find a common language with the partner.

During the day, we share with different people with different Energy frequencies. Manages the process of increasing or decreasing the frequency to the desired in the moment - our Subconscious mind. As the accordion plays.

And we attempt hangs at certain frequencies, just don't let the accordion player to be creative, to do his score.<

Аине

Post by Аине » Sat Feb 13, 2016 19:06

BoldI understand what phase of sleep you say I'm going to try this experiment. The question is, why the mirror?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Feb 13, 2016 19:52

Аине wrote: the Question is, why the mirror?
If you now go to the mirror, we see ourselves as we are at the moment. Until the emotion on his face. Step aside and remembering something, taking something in hand, clinging to something, we have a few others. But if you remember a few minutes ago, we will remember that there in the mirror we were different. We will mirror the other, the last person we were back then. Each time, approaching a mirror, we leave there myself. We are in it a lot, and all different.

Our Consciousness over time, many people forget.

BUT THE SUBCONSCIOUS REMEMBERS EVERYTHING!

To the smallest nuances and status.

Once in an Altered State, we look at ourselves in our mirror, even a virtual one, our altered state it will continue.

Our Consciousness (in fact our Ego) begins to get us out of the Altered State. Quickly entering the mirror, or simply wearing it on ourselves, our Subconscious, remembering what state we are, there is preserved, we will start to return in that condition. Thus, we are in an Altered State over a long time.

The harder and longer you practice, the more stable the possibility of finding in condition.

Over time, you can reach such perfection that even during the day, I sat down to rest on the sofa, it is possible to cause the mirror to enter him without any before training, you can quickly enter into an Altered State.

We are different. But as in the mirror is always the same.

Аине

Post by Аине » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:26

Bold
In General, then I understand your thinking. It turns out that approaching the mirror smiling, not just mechanically by muscles give a signal to the development of positive emotions and happiness hormones, but fix this condition in the subconscious. Interesting.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:58

Аине wrote:Bold
In General, then I understand your thinking. It turns out that approaching the mirror smiling, not just mechanically by muscles give a signal to the development of positive emotions and happiness hormones, but fix this condition in the subconscious.
Yes! You can even make the mirror their constant companion. There is a time and a good mood, come to the mirror and tell me what it is beautiful, made of quality materials, powerful, etc.

Then tell one that there in the mirror, about how You love her, she's so beautiful and successful. Definitely need to tell her how her love and respect others, including......, that called and passed on the greetings, etc. you Can paint lipstick (just lipstick) hearts, words, wishes.

Day, at work or somewhere else, a memory of the mirror will instantly lead you in a good mood. The more he will work, the stronger it will be.

Congratulations to the entire female part of the forum happy Valentine's Day!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:44

In honor of Valentine's Day, give good quality meditation. Especially strong, even the effect even if the conduct of a group. But samostoyatelno still holding a decent effect. Moreover, it is possible to repeat several times. The more the better. Those of you who have enough strength for repeated holding, I highly recommend the first meditation to do today. And then possible. Exactly one year later, 14 Feb look back and compare themselves the one that is, that which was on 14 February 2016. I'll talk referring to women, but this meditation is useful for both men and women.

Sit comfortably, relaxing music, optional. Smile to yourself, relax, stay in a relaxed state for five minutes.

Lazily, reluctantly, let's remember yesterday and yourself in it.

Remember a week ago. A month ago, a year ago, and then in descending order.

Work, school, kindergarten and beyond.

And here you meet with him, a very small or just small. As far as I can remember or imagine.

Look to yourself/that little face, look her in the eye. Hair, clothes, figure, how she sits, how she felt. Reach, stroke, hug, grab hands, squeeze, kiss. Make her/himself feel/understand that you still love. Diarrhea hands, play, talk.

Suddenly you accept that you are fully in the response, for the fate of this baby, you love it. Explain it to her. Say that all your life, you will still cherish and nurture.

Take more on his hands already together with her, back to today. Kindergarten, school, University, work, etc. Come with her to the room where you are now, and either put to bed or let him crawl on the floor if you like. A promise that I'll bring her something tasty, buy and bring toys, beautiful clothes, and later go together to walk.

Slowly opening his eyes and get out of the state.

NOW YOU KNOW THAT SOMEWHERE NEARBY LITTLE YOU. WHEREVER YOU GO, WHATEVER YOU DO, REMEMBER SOMETIMES THAT THIS SUIT IN THE WINDOW, WOULD BE PERFECT BABY, JUST IMAGINE HOW IT WILL SIT ON IT. HOW IT WILL LOOK WITH THIS TOY AND SO ON. SHOW, SURROUND HER WITH CARE AND LOVE.

YOU BESTOW MORE good fortune in FRONT of YOU!<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:49

Got spelling and stylistic errors. Tired of them. I write all the time with smartphone that nationality is South Korean. So, this Korean face, I think he knows better than me the Russian language and is continually edit my writing. And I don't always have time to notice and clean up his edits.

Аине

Post by Аине » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:15

Thank you!
Then tell one that there in the mirror, about how You love her, she's so beautiful and successful..
I remembered the story about the mirror and korolevishna, important not to overdo it.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:59

Аине wrote:
Thank you!
Then tell one that there in the mirror, about how You love her, she's so beautiful and successful..
I remembered the story about the mirror and korolevishna, important not to overdo it.
In the story asked the mirror to tell us.

I suggest that we told the mirror.

A no, but all the same a difference.

However, what I'm convinced?

Аине

Post by Аине » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:49

Is there a difference how to see afirca, according to the body contour, or as "dust", uniformly distributed over the entire surface of the body?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 26, 2016 19:35

Аине wrote:is there a difference how to see afirca, according to the body contour, or as "dust", uniformly distributed over the entire surface of the body?
All depends on the person.as he sees it .only he knows. Even if you try to chance to pass on their e wieder .that in reality would be great, two almost identical. Grey contour can see almost everything.if to explain.and voto all of the body...here and in color color you train, and the density of haze. And you can in the back. But it is more difficult.prevents the usual concept.that the skin is tight. Then just read through the old hands.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 26, 2016 19:38

Bold.and my Chinese is also all right))).also with the Android write)))) from Ty. Soon I will be in Moscow

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:28

Sorry that is interfering. Writing is also a mobile phone.
Nokia Microsoft everything. Only the top ten place. Worth a penny 4 Tr
Really there is no normal support Adobe flash and prog is not enough.
The game really do not suggest all sorts of banks online to put dangerous.
The best of all of course on *nix but until their day of fire and rates of 20 Tr.

Аине

Post by Аине » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:31

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Аине wrote:is there a difference how to see afirca, according to the body contour, or as "dust", uniformly distributed over the entire surface of the body?
All depends on the person.as he sees it .only he knows. Even if you try to chance to pass on their e wieder .that in reality would be great, two almost identical. Grey contour can see almost everything.if to explain.and voto all of the body...here and in color color you train, and the density of haze. And you can in the back. But it is more difficult.prevents the usual concept.that the skin is tight. Then just read through the old hands.
I'm just not myself decided to try out, and then the effect is thought to be from the person watching it.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:05

Someone calls it as "roughness". I see a suspension of white particles in the air. The contour of the body is a thin border which "flows" if you look closely. But this is only the first level, it is colorless, black or white. The second level is color and a little wider around the body (emotional say). And there are still the following levels wider, haven't seen them even once.

Аине

Post by Аине » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:45

Today once again visited the planetarium, went wandering up there, the stars watched, the planets, the meteorite is lost, then thought. about space, about energy in General and a lot of things, and had such pleasant-unpleasant a feeling that if it's in your head something, the logic of some observed, if the notion, the awareness of the inexplicable and immense comes, but it seems like I blindly climb the icy hill, with slight protrusions that I'm looking for to the touch, but it was enough to break the thought process, as I rolled down this hill down and don't remember anything. If he had not thought at all. That such tricks are conscious of consciousness, if so to speak you can?
And seen here at days in the Park for a child who is not able to walk without duck-catalucci so I passed him, strangers, he came to a standstill, it is evident that the coordination he still so-so, that it feels foreign, it sways, but he's all out in front and he just waits, and he does not interfere. For him, it is all natural. If the transfer is already in my world, a world in which I have already achieved certain skills, accumulated experience and so on, suddenly there is something that violates my coordination, my interaction with something hitherto invisible to me and changed my usual course of life, I freeze up like the child, but it's already interferes with the brain, with its "traditions", which I have and insists that Hey something is not right there in my external world so should not be, and generally doing something I was doing. Here's how to approach such an obstacle in the form of a benevolent brain, how to give him to understand that it's all natural, like that kid in the Park?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:44

how to set yourself is no one will tell you because the original settings are different ))