What are you practicing?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 19, 2007 16:58

Александр_ wrote:That's why I your question and addressed Andrew.
I hope he will enlighten me :)
At the time (60s - 70s) there have been a lot of physiological studies on adaptation to extreme situations: cold, heat, mountains, pressure, etc. it became Clear that complete adaptation of the organism to various extreme conditions is 21 days. It is a kind of physiological constant.

Раджа

Post by Раджа » Wed Jan 23, 2008 0:36

Here proposes an alternative to machine Frolova - very strong methods:

http://www.youryoga.org/med/elephant.htm

Словентий

Post by Словентий » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:59

Олег_2007 wrote:If you have already moved on endogenous mode you do not need to breath (sounds unlikely, but true), and you can for a very long time to exhale. Conducted an experiment. In this mode, exhaled up to 45 minutes without breathing and suckling.
Oleg, and as long as possible under water? bi

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Jan 23, 2008 14:24

Словентий wrote:Oleg, and as long as possible under water?
I grew up watching Cousteau Odyssey as he traveled underground cave with a couple of diver.
he had occasionally to breathe air.
occasionally - once in 15 or in 45 minutes :)
sorry I do not remember exactly.
maybe Cousteau just used this endogenous mode.
in General, of course cool.

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Wed Jan 23, 2008 15:08

If someone is really interested to get acquainted with deeper breathing practice on the simulator TDI-01 Frolov or Endogenic-01 Verigo, then there are appropriate forums. As for me, prozanimavshis about 8 years on the simulator Frolov, I can say that the miracle did not wait, but the normal state of health and good mood + energy for the whole day, I guarantee You that ... and then, in the regular classroom by the method of E. Verigo (interval hypoxia) scheme 5-2-5... or continuing classes Frolov in hypoxic mode (i.e. inhalation and exhalation through the simulator). But in the tales of the exhalation to al...ing the number of minutes you do not believe - no 15-45 minutes without breath does not exist. The leak is breath and that's it. But the combination of exercises on the simulator Frolov or Endogenic + MM that's interesting. I have 20 days to do it. The results are to be reported.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jan 23, 2008 15:17

magic
Wow,thank you,personally I'll wait for Your report eagerly!I bought this machine Frolova,studied for 1.5 weeks-more patience is not enough,but in that time got rid of the shortness of breath when running up the stairs,although I smoke like a chimney and could feel it all the time...well, actually,You got rid of something such,what prompted You to buy this desalco?

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Jan 23, 2008 17:17

Мэджик wrote: But in the tales of the exhalation to al...ing the number of minutes you do not believe - no 15-45 minutes without breath does not exist.
I wrote about the breath.
for me Cousteau - authority.

unfortunately not worked with the simulator Frolov.
about the leak I also do not understand.

but Cousteau is true.

Yogi – practicing constantly, on top of skill, sometimes reaches striking at the time, Apnea -10 , 20 minutes, maybe more.
here is the source http://www.videodive.ru/diving/apnoe.shtml

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Wed Jan 23, 2008 18:06

Александр_ wrote:
Мэджик wrote: But in the tales of the exhalation to al...ing the number of minutes you do not believe - no 15-45 minutes without breath does not exist.

but Cousteau is true.

Yogi – practicing constantly, on top of skill, sometimes reaches striking at the time, Apnea -10 , 20 minutes, maybe more.
About breath hold time of about 13-15 minutes, I saw it on TV and there's someone from Lithuania made a record in the Guinness book. But as I saw this guy sitting in a glass tank and not moving at all. This is what I saw with my own eyes and saw the presence of the fee for registration records. As for yogis and their heart stops and vymerzanija in the ice for a few months, I only read about it and heard and, therefore, are rather skeptical. But this is not important. Ordinary ordinary man does not need to be a Dolphin. He just needs to improve his quality of life and thanks for that (I think). Rarely vaasche long enough and regularly something doing. I long enough trained breath hold on inhale, the exhale and the stuff that goes along with the TDI-01 and methods around this and say that miracles do not happen and Keith I did not, although PDA has trained up to 120 (three times) 90 (four times) 75(six times), the breath is greater than 3.5 minutes did not increase although trained "garlic" and not Tinker. And improvement of state of health is, of course, are swelling immediately after diaphragmatic breathing and this is understandable as other improvements, but I would recommend classes on the breathing simulator in parallel with physical exercises is from my own personal experience. And all that written by V. F. Frolov in his books is beautiful and very emotional story for pensioners. By the way Vladimir Fedorovich stepped away from his creation and considers lessons on the simulator is not as effective as for example drinking it charged torsion fields of water (what a parody) and other innovations. So from MM I miracle do not wait. But improving sleep, mood, fast relaxation, and Vice versa, etc. - is already done.<
Last edited by Мэджик on Wed Jan 23, 2008 18:16, edited 1 time in total.

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Wed Jan 23, 2008 18:13

...as for the water, on this forum, as I understand it, there are people who are better than me in this thread.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Jan 23, 2008 18:42

Мэджик wrote:. as for water, on this forum, as I understand it, there are people who are better than me in this thread.
not to say that special, but facts are stubborn things :)
just interested in diving and know a little about sleep apnea.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 23, 2008 20:49

Александр_ wrote:

but Cousteau is true.

In fact, it was Jacques Mayol, not Cousteau. :) He trained in the pool with the breath on the exhale (very dangerous practice). 8)

Ром

Post by Ром » Wed Jan 23, 2008 23:41

Wow, snoring can be defeated this trainer, and it very much interferes with sleep, and the wife tries to kick

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Thu Jan 24, 2008 18:01

Ром wrote:Wow, snoring can be defeated this trainer, and it very much interferes with sleep, and the wife tries to kick
easier to get her headphones for bench shooting :)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Jan 24, 2008 18:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Actually, it was Jacques Mayol, not Cousteau. He trained in the pool with the breath on the exhale (very dangerous practice).
:)
this magic wrote about the guy in the Bank :)

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Thu Jan 24, 2008 20:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Александр_ wrote:

but Cousteau is true.

In fact, it was Jacques Mayol, not Cousteau. :) He trained in the pool with the breath on the exhale (very dangerous practice). 8)
I agree. And would add that generally serious breathing practice whether it be Pranayama, Qigong etc. are very dangerous and without a skilled and literate use can lead to very serious consequences both physically and mentally. After "Pranayama Soviet-style" madhouse just bursting with Yogis. Yes, and Jacques Mayol kryshak rushed to the point that he committed suicide on the basis of a long depression.

ЗулКрис

Post by ЗулКрис » Tue Jan 29, 2008 23:41

And I also wanted to say about TREN.Frolov is very good for blood circulation, direct from jitteriness, but I do it just LAZY :( I hope someday it will come the very understanding of what I need and I won't bother laziness-not laziness, but simply to do because you want

About 2 times 40-50 min et you guys are exaggerating, it starts with 10 minutes and a maximum of 50 comes to kind, and always greater than 1 times a day is not required 8)

Илмия

Post by Илмия » Sat May 31, 2008 0:36

from where can I get this device worth to buy or not what they suggest

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 31, 2008 10:25

Илмия wrote:how can I get this device worth to buy or not what they suggest
Now all you can get from the Internet. :)
Actually, IMHO, there is no need to spend almost a thousand rubles for two plastic cans, nested one within the other. All the talk about know-how, to put it mildly, exaggerated. Take a 1.5 litre plastic bottle, insert into the neck tightly corrugated hose almost to the bottom, at the top of the nail punch some holes (so there is strong resistance to the breath) and breathe on your health. If it is "scrap", then buy "Samozdrav" mishustina - it will be easier to use (on the neck wear on the rope and go about their business) and the instruction he more intelligible than Frolov. The only "know-how" in these devices that the capacity should not exceed two liters.

аурик

Post by аурик » Sat May 31, 2008 13:15

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Take a 1.5 litre plastic bottle, insert into the neck tightly corrugated hose almost to the bottom, at the top of the nail punch some holes (so there is strong resistance to the breath) and breathe on your health.
Water pour?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 31, 2008 21:34

аурик wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Take a 1.5 litre plastic bottle, insert into the neck tightly corrugated hose almost to the bottom, at the top of the nail punch some holes (so there is strong resistance to the breath) and breathe on your health.
Water pour?
No, water is not necessary and vodka with sunflower oil (from the instruction to the simulator Frolov) also should not be drunk. :)

Post by Guest » Sat May 31, 2008 23:45

:lol: :lol: :lol: with all the time you reinvent the wheel??what is the hose?you proustite with oak collapsed?what kind of bottle? :shock: you already have everything.breathe in the fresh sea air.if there is such.but if you do not have any hose nepomozhet bc .can you advise in a gas mask walking around the city?sea sea, a bottomless world....while you're inventing the whole life will pass.however, there are people who live when...to invent things chtoli attached.now I look like my neighbor in the car picks and not understanding.maybe 4 hours to stand over the hood. :oops: I eto time poradovatsya have time to mourn laugh poplocalframe sitting on a chair(with music).and he's banging the hood(I think) :lol: I can't bring myself to do it once again the lights in the room turn on.here I sit now in the twilight represent?I'm just an observer and he is a figure I guess.sometimes I want to be a mirror.like watching beautiful girls in the eye.that's how life looked to them.sometimes though they turn away sometimes I...but it's amazing.in metro for example.pretend reading is :lol: :lol: sometimes I pretend to be.who'll see to it later called.if you eye can see(well, peripheral vision) that she looks at you just transfer her(she usually turns away quickly but sometimes does not have time).but more often she will (to translate for you).then you got :) .

Post by Guest » Sat May 31, 2008 23:55

beautiful girls!I can tell what you're thinking when you look.you also still invisible.very interesting.and yet you are bold and not 1 on 1 smile once again :) where are all the boldness go??only girls the rest of the pass.

Карил

Re: What are you practicing?

Post by Карил » Sun Jun 01, 2008 0:16

Влад wrote:'ll be the First! (The first tries so to speak).
Interesting that someone is practicing, except for sessions of the mind-machines?
Well, there is meditation, pranayama, lucid dreams or WTO deals.
And did the influence of mind-machines in practice?
1. Diet limited in calories and protein (fish, cereals, vegetables, fruit, wholemeal bread). Do not eat meat, animal fat (lard, sour cream, butter), sugar (honey included), white bread and pastries.**
*2. Enterosorption (filtrum-STI). Nootropics (Phenotropil, gikgo biloba). SUPPLEMENTS - fish oil, Q10 kuenzi, Gerimax. So - glycine, succinic acid, radiograms pink, ginseng.
3. Mindmachine. In the morning, 15 minutes in the evening from 20 to 40.
*4. Drives Patrushev (file Explorer, brain Massage, Theta meditation)
5. Listen to (not every day) Mozart in Echofone.
6. Hiking 30-40 minutes (in working days).
7. Applicator Lyapko.
8. Breathing simulator Frolov.
9. Device bare GSR (Mirage 1)
10. Clear sleep mode. A bounce from 11 to 11.30, the upgrade from 7.00 to 7.10.
11.1 only Drink water. Do not drink tea, coffee, alcohol. Don't smoke.
11.2 of the water keep the night on the stack of disks. This method of structuring water, which I suggested to Andrei Patrushev.
12. Cylinders Of The Pharaoh. On the morning of 5 minutes to Wake up. Day while Hiking.
13. Actively interested in angom and try to practice, but the results yet.

* Items marked with an asterisk in the last three months do not.
** For colds can eat something starchy and sweet (e.g. a couple of pancakes with honey). And more sleep, if possible the day. And drink all the pharmaceuticals in paragraph 2, plus Oscillococcinum, except filtrum-STI, Phenotropil, and glycine. Thus a cold break for a few days.

Plan to buy in the next month or two - EMERALD-020КМ and Dream Stalker. And within six months electroencephalograph.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun Jun 01, 2008 13:53

Yeah... From natural poppy straw heroin do natural in nature. 8)

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 01, 2008 14:10

That's what I say!And you eat ramen noodles and drink sprit.Before.Where's the toilet?? bc