Wasted and contrived? or where to start?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Аине
Re: Cranky and contrived? or where to start?

Post by Аине » Fri Jan 22, 2016 19:06

мимоходом wrote:ain, you better off with a thread of a witch who is able to discuss the generation and use of energy, it's a female thing associated with sexual characteristics ))
And where it to take? of these, the brooms they to me did not arrive, and where for them to go, too, on posts not written ))
and all witches what not to do with black magic by any chance? for me though the difference is not big, that white, that black, I neither don't know what that is.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 22, 2016 19:37

And she to you in this topic came - like attracts like. Generally with you in this thread talked (not including me) is so developed people... That being said no tale to tell, nor pen to describe - and therefore hard to find, unnoticed. Moreover, even this comment will not notice those who don't deserve it. And in General normal people you just don't notice and you normal people are not interested, everyone in your circle of brewing.

Because mA = Responsible Mother. But there is a nuance - women, they usually all can, but nothing can explain the often... Well, at least to Express logical and structural - because the subconscious mind does not think in such criteria.

Аине

Post by Аине » Wed Jan 27, 2016 17:00

First, I have to study theory to the explanation of the obvious questions not to ask on the forum a lot already described by these same developed people. The only problem for me only after studying the insomnia catches up with conversations am with you - find something trying, the answers are hidden. I'm a perfectionist, I need to understand and know 100% that in the end, the dream disappears completely...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 27, 2016 17:49

ain The theory of what to study first? Theories about what and how, a lot. And every Sandpiper praises his own ..and his understanding of the world and processes in it. Women are given by nature the capacity to know , logic and stuff us why it was not included in the feature set when it is created. Although men say)))Type from Adam's ribs we made. Yeah, exactly, especially considering that all programs and other Geno...involved from both male and female , i.e. the full set of Yin-Yang. And here not to argue. It is impossible to blind test the salt cake , if there is already a sugar, poured on top))So that men may have their own set of logic and beautiful poyasnil, nauch(it is necessary for us beautifully in the ears "singing" what we are the best, the best, and not to forget the fright to say, they say, do not forget , you are just out of our ribs).
So don't turn in the initial stage of the analyzer, just see what idzhet in pictures, sensations ...and other things. Then sleep, subconscious self for you all to review and tomorrow is another day, will give you information. Sleep at night is necessary, especially during rest and recovery, Inc stop whispering nice words)))) view is not appropriate. Well, the night-time-great and marvelous. The flow of information , for especially "gifted" maracide for every little thing.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 20:29

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Women are given by nature the ability to know
.It's a fact!..If women no longer know where the pots are and where the thread, needles and how to use fridge..the World will collapse at once and finally..)

Аине

Post by Аине » Thu Jan 28, 2016 22:14

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:ain The theory of what to study first?
but with Yin-Yang I have a space. it is not included in the classic program of the medical University. and the emphasis there is quite different, like the exact same chemistry, but on the other hand, I want to fill this gap.

Analyzer-you can not enable, but what if it is already enabled, it seems at birth.. before only it was a "problem" to my parents, and now I own this )) does not work the button off, I like the fast rewind works-enumerates,iterates, and intuitively I already wireplay need data, answers, until you fall asleep. day but walking in a fog. And information overdose it's too familiar to me, I'm hot-headed. impressionable, cram all in a row, and then I suffer- "digest", ikramerica. I need to learn how organized it as something in itself, to pass and analyze the fragments.
And why daytime sleep is normal-sleep off day and night direct a nightmare, preravista and there with all sorts of oddities? night hormones? then those who spend their lives flying and changing time zones 5-10 times a week, what is their secret? in the same manual control?

Sugar pie will not be salty, but to feed him as salt is quite possible )), and foraged in certain circles.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jan 28, 2016 23:19

Women analysis is not very well given, and logic structuring. It's just Ian. But creative, field thinking women are good at is Yin. But together, fused into one - this type of superconsciousness.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:35

мимоходом wrote:Women analysis is not very well given, and logic structuring. It's just Ian. But creative, field thinking women are good at is Yin. But together, fused into one - this type of superconsciousness.
Yes, we are , almost super-conscious )))) unless we specify what is our place "
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:.If women no longer know where the pots are and where the thread, needles and how to use fridge..the World will collapse at once and finally..)
Yes))))especially when the light is shut off , touch find, if you will not throw where it is not necessary. All know where to get but how to put there, well forget completely))) All the conscious doing analysis day and night)))), Aki bee-smart, all on Feng Shui, and even remember the way home ,especially to the refrigerator and pans.
ain A conductor (drive) all this is removed and studied. I haven't met yet is better from all the tried -mainly because....Well, take another APC drives great. But the Explorer is just vagibal, structurer deposits not chewed . In General, easier to all must apply. And himself taught-if you can't change the situation, change the attitude .Or just blow it off, let my brain drougou food, then Ustinov back and have a negative charge less or not at all. Sagittarians and fire signs all loose, emotions, ambition, etc.))) Because they need other elements to equalize. Passing the expert-validated)))))it to him, he's chief engineer for body)))I'm serious.

киргуду

Post by киргуду » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:24

мимоходом wrote:Women analysis is not very well given, and logic structuring. It's just Ian. But creative, field thinking women are good at is Yin. But together, fused into one - this type of superconsciousness.
I wonder how does a man know how a woman? ;) (and Vice versa)

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Fri Jan 29, 2016 13:15

мимоходом wrote:In recent years, increasingly see the glowing spot is not a disease, it is a special feeling, yesterday managed to hold her back as much as 15 seconds.
and hold her because she's up or down "flies"?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 29, 2016 13:55

Sagittarians and fire signs all loose, emotions, ambition, etc.)))
I am the way and the Sagittarius ))
and hold her because she's up or down "flies"?
Yes, flies. In General, while trying to retain any phosphenes - white dots, patterns, purple fireflies - they "fly." It happens that's why when we look with the eyes of a current from the eyeball is supplied to the visual bumps on the back of the head (like the matrix on TV, only with scan 9Гц instead of 25Hz).
When will rastaquouere - reduce the current from the eyeball. When we stop thinking - reduce the currents of the cortex. In the end, reducing the currents of consciousness to the threshold level allow the currents of the subconscious of the brain stem to get to the matrix. White, purple, red, yellow dots are the phosphenes, the beginning of the power of the subconscious on the screen.
And as soon as you try to hold the turn on the current from the eyes, and therefore lost

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 29, 2016 15:01

мимоходом wrote:Quote:and hold her because she's up or down "flies"?Yes, flies. In General, while trying to retain any phosphenes - white dots, patterns, purple fireflies - they "fly."
When closed eyelids to try to focus on a different distance. Look for a comfortable level of occurrence of point and screen. Exactly the same principle of gladine open glazami - if you look closely in the book, one focus , if far different, if at his feet -TRTA. Search for distance. To view the structure of the object lying on the hand is better , if approximately, I think(did not measure))) of 20-30 cm from the eye. First, you can defocus and shift attention (with closed eyelids) to the nose, that suggest a different Pro. But I just revokeservice helps. And viewing , only to seek a comfortable distance.

Аине

Post by Аине » Fri Jan 29, 2016 16:25

I also do this periodically, helps the trainer to see the picture hidden in the squares, triangles, all sorts of patterns, books before these were. just do not understand why( I'm often doing something, not knowing why I need it) and then that this exercise to see and reach? just images at the edges of the type of flames you see, was once only dark, now there is white smoke, then what? if your eyes open keep, then watery, closed all the "jumps".

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 29, 2016 17:03

You can reach what is called clairvoyance ))) the Women are 10 times easier than men

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 29, 2016 17:25

мимоходом wrote:can Reach what is called clairvoyance ))) the Women are 10 times easier than men
Disconnect the logic , prepare your mind to simply observe what appears before the eyes of all-not to analyze. And even better zarisovyval it schematicism. Keep this on hand a large sheet and a pencil. Then you can details to finish from memory. So graficheskie characters and other geometry is shown. If direct vision, to write at least words. Spin seen the situation will be easier. All this is done with closed eyes , looking at the internal screen.
Other people may have other methods of watching. Share!!!!!!

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 29, 2016 17:35

So the fact of the matter is that men before my eyes nothing ))) Well it would be something, but nothing. When defocusing a glance a day in the sky it is seen only

[youtube][/youtube]

in the dark by defocusing can see just a suspension of white particles which almost do not run and they are bigger than in the video above, but they are lethargic. In both cases, my interpretation is the observation of chaotic currents of the brain in the optic hill. And the information component has no visual form.

That's all I can watch at any moment of time switching - in this there is no difficulty. But watching the white dots, increase in size (through accumulation current or power) - is exclusive to me if you really try and for 5 seconds. Purple fireflies in themselves appear consciously them not to call. If appear on the lower part of the body is somehow recorded the consciousness and the unconscious, spontaneously. A neon blue glow around the body all have seen once in my entire life and that was paradisal mountain air.

And you say just watch ))) It would be that the fact of the complexity. If there was a guarantee that I am on the fireflies like in the video I will watch and reveal a visual channel - I would every day to coach them then I see no difficulty. And so it can not tell anybody - this will help exercise or is it generally nonsense any.

P. S. the complexity in women is just impossible to explain. Explanation: "unfold screen watch, don't think" - it's like the mechanic says to the blonde "the fuel pump changed, filter Yes, what's so complicated" )))
And here is how the blonde to understand what is actually the fuel pump, right where he is, but how come off... Hence the problems 99.9% of the men with the visual channel. He not included them by default.

P. P. S. But if you ain wrote something there, Yes, this explanation is enough, women have intuitive screen mounted<

Аине

Post by Аине » Fri Jan 29, 2016 18:17

can I still pobutu, why do you not consider such phenomena as ophthalmic pathology, there is such thing as a migraine aura, it may be a trivial symptom of circulatory disorders? mountain air, too, it led to hypoxia, which has created a neon glow from the body. what's the difference?

When a bunch of eyes here and there give, the feeling is not very pleasant, the same symptoms occur and dizziness and so on.. should be good natrenirovannosti like an astronaut ))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 29, 2016 18:57

мимоходом wrote:in the dark at defocusing can see just a suspension of white particles which almost do not run and they are bigger than in the video above, but they are lethargic. In both cases, my interpretation is the observation of chaotic currents of the brain in the optic hill. And the information component has no visual form.
This also happens , but it looks like the picture is exposed , it is not the same, but nchalo can be . Or this :
мимоходом wrote: But watching the white dots, increase in size (through the accumulation of power or energy)
Nothing do not need to accumulate, took up what they want to see , feel, oosumi with your eyes closed, no need to accumulate and to concentrate on something, the very go , just get the focus distance.
мимоходом wrote:And here is how the blonde to understand what is actually the fuel pump, right where he is, Yes, Unscrew the...
Well, do not tell)))))the blond is cheating zriteley)))there are mean blonde, and machine and assemble and disassemble and wiring electric and crane pochinili a lot of things. And mind well, the oak tree coniferous - Way and the point is not to be confused))))

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Fri Jan 29, 2016 20:06

мимоходом wrote:Yes, flies. In General, while trying to retain any phosphenes - white dots, patterns, purple fireflies - they "fly." It happens that's why when we look with the eyes of a current from the eyeball is supplied to the visual bumps on the back of the head (like the matrix on TV, only with scan 9Гц instead of 25Hz).
When will rastaquouere - reduce the current from the eyeball. When we stop thinking - reduce the currents of the cortex. In the end, reducing the currents of consciousness to the threshold level allow the currents of the subconscious of the brain stem to get to the matrix. White, purple, red, yellow dots are the phosphenes, the beginning of the power of the subconscious on the screen.
And as soon as you try to hold the turn on the current from the eyes, and therefore lost
possible. I used to think that it can be seen only with closed eyes, but then in a dark room and saw the open, of course with rostkoviana view and complete tranquility.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 29, 2016 21:03

what's the difference?
The difference in connecting with reality. My visual hallucinations with reality yet not joined, but auditory and tactile - fit together quite well. Moreover, through these glitches I get information, which previously had no idea.

As for the visual glitches and docking, give an example of a personal dialogue with the seeing man:

returned home. Going to go to town in 20 minutes. *** when asked
- and the car wouldn't start or what?
- I ask - why? I was sitting here, didn't go anywhere, nothing wound up
- I don't know...
...20 minutes down the battery fully planted in zero (10 days villages)
- *** says: "battery dry". Ask - how do you know? Says see.
Lit battery, according to the city train, such as the need to recharge the battery. Three hours later start again won't start. Went to the master, one to measure voltage, said poured in the battery, dry (that is, the electrolyte has dried). Went new bought.

The word "see" refers to the screen seeing. It can be multi-dimensional, multi-layered, for example, in one case the people in the other information about it, such as from whom he came, what context and so on..

Until about the battery is communicated - there are still "invisible" came up, well, I mean, I don't see a *** sees. Came with a specific purpose, to get me to work on ^^^. We then identified in appearance (though he came 20 years younger than visually) - and later learned that he was just on ^^^ got a job recently. Of course we were not aware during the visit.

Therefore, these white flies on the sky background - it can and physiology. But the rest no. And generally it is strange to hear of disease from a woman who energy, their power, their field blows the bulb.

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Fri Jan 29, 2016 21:41

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Nothing do not need to accumulate, took up what they want to see , feel, oosumi with your eyes closed, no need to accumulate and to concentrate on something, the very go , just get the focus distance.
and You know what that's for?

Аине

Post by Аине » Fri Jan 29, 2016 23:06

Ask - how do you know? Says see.
This is my favorite explanation, but as a rule the male is not satisfied with it ))
And generally it is strange to hear of disease from a woman who energy, their power, their field blows the bulb.
And you can't imagine how I have something weird about my colleagues, I am silent, classic doctor denies departing from prescribed standards, such as those who well you know who.

See "glitches", if it does not harm the body, it is normal, but you have not tested. or you can say that over time your growth in that direction you have become more stable for example to weather events, or viral diseases or have noticed that wounds heal faster, and still can, i.e. positive dynamics in physiology do you have?

PS by the way I was blonde, and then abruptly almost black, so they what hormones, times, and wardrobe all need to change )) and then again a blonde and a brunette again, and shimmer, and without chemistry, I think maybe if you prove how it is on the hormonal level is maintained, can patent what will be, and that people spent on paint sorts, and here's an affordable way there ))
but I can say, brains are equally clueless, that blondes, brunettes ))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 29, 2016 23:20

but as a rule the male is not satisfied with it ))
After the demonstrations, such as in the above described dialogue the issues are unlikely to occur
ie, the positive dynamics in physiology do you have?
From the point of view of medicine the process of enlightenment (raising Kundalini) is in the initial stage tachycardia, bradycardia and arrhythmia. Then develops into VSD. Then develops into hypertension. What kind of positive dynamics, in the process not to have a heart attack the heart, brain or intestines... of Course this is all then disappears completely, all the uncomfortable feelings. And ends with all the glitches - the inner voice, the screen on which you can see the dead walking in the guests a feeling of the brain and vascular system, hearing the emotions and thoughts regardless of distance, time, identification with the physical body or even a complete desync in the form of walking outside of my body, even when awake, not during sleep, space travel, lucid dreaming, transitions to other worlds... in Short, from the point of view of classical medicine, is a complete patient's psychiatric hospital. Oh and by the way, the above-described seeing a neurologist is a psychiatric Commission in the past. And so it happens.

And so all I had an interesting case is the one... Since childhood I have chronic bronchial asthma and I was choking on the background of cold, an injection only helped sometimes. In the military gave on this occasion a military ID, an allergic reaction and everything... And then all of a sudden on the empty space of time - and yet, for 20 years of asthma, do not, though Smoking all these years. And all that did then didn't know neither the terminology nor esoteric, nor even the physiology and just started practicing internal prayer. It actually removed all psychosomatic problems through working with the psyche.
I think maybe if you prove how it is on the hormonal level is maintained, can patent what will
No you do not understand. No one at all. Even you need proof, while others-much more. But how to prove what I see or feel something...<
Last edited by мимоходом on Fri Jan 29, 2016 23:43, edited 2 times in total.

Аине

Post by Аине » Fri Jan 29, 2016 23:34

From the point of view of medicine..
After this description of the direct things..
With patients special schools conducted conversations, interesting stories in them, of course, is what to adopt, but many of them unhappy, rather I would say too many.

LILY-P tell me, please, I should start with the disk relaxation? and Explorer drive, where you can read how it works, I can give the link.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jan 29, 2016 23:38

after this description of the direct things..
This process goes on in all people. Just someone earlier, and someone in 50 years. To avoid physiological problems - come up with a different exercise and combat system