The cylinders and unimodularity... does It work?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Авас

Post by Авас » Tue Mar 16, 2010 22:43

Tell me, in Moscow, what address you can buy the cylinders are real, of course?

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Thu Mar 18, 2010 22:16

Авас wrote:Tell me, in Moscow, what address you can buy the cylinders are real, of course?
www.cyl.ru

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 18, 2010 22:18

Ван wrote:posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:20 pm

World wrote(a):

Something I Kovtun is not responding. While the fit is not bought, answered all the stupid questions, when bought, ceased to answer.

Kidding, I don't answer even on made on the website order, St. Petersburg phone no one takes. That may benefit, since it strengthened existing doubts:
1) No office, no store, some questionable courier, which for 400 rubles to bring them (the piece that if he carries on the Train ?)
2) free mail on yandex, unprofessional website, no phone
3) a Fierce critic of the competitors, coming from the same company (when such issues are much better and clearer to be solved in court)
4) No detailed references on the American experience (where this "invention" is used already in 1913, right on the American sites have disclaimer that this item is not a medical device and is intended for collectors and researchers)
5) the Lack of a broad program of clinical trials (there is a conclusion only a few of doctors and engineers), however the last paragraph to the rest of the manufacturers apply.

After some thought I decided to stay in
http://www.rods.ru/ and http://www.supertok.ru/kont.html
The same rods with carbon-ferritic filler (konta) are 3300 5290 is, in addition, they performed in the Golden Section and the fillings of the rods instead of powder. Don't know how much, but closer to the source (Kont Walewski). There are wands with a filling of quartz, but information about their tests is not found. This office looks more solid, in any case, there is a shop and working the phones.

About impressions I will write
Read here: http://www.cyl.ru/index.php?lang=ru&page=book32<

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 19, 2010 15:11

:wiz

Намастер

Post by Намастер » Fri Mar 19, 2010 17:27

Good day to you,....here, too, was puzzled by the desire of purchase of cylinders or rods....in the Internet they have become something much.....all the screaming about fakes........in principle, the fits and the others, as was the galvanic and remains,...it is believed that the main factor in dB the presence of the Golden section, the lack of lead in zinc,solid filler, and charging in the great pyramid.....
that's good, IMHO esesno, website.....http://pyramids.iicufi.org/ru/ if you don't mind links, there is clear and understandable and illustrated by people who hike know what I'm saying.....and so do at the cash those that supercoke sell for 3600......gryat that charge on lake Seliger in the pyramid of hunger.....

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:34

Yes Yes))
these two sites are very pleased ))
http://pyramids.iicufi.org/ru/
http://www.wands.ru/index3.html

the Wands of Horus KONT 14.100,00 RUB under the order
Pyramid on a pedestal 72.000,00 RUB
Wooden box for two pairs of rods 4.500,00 RUB

my choice ))
the Wands of BIA "PHARAOH" 335.200,00

bi bi bi

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:12

I'm impressed with the pyramid Valery Uvarov.
The implementation of this project worthy of all respect.Kovtun is resting.
Well, the price of 335 thousand for the product of meteorite iron is quite reasonable in my opinion.

Славянин

Post by Славянин » Sat Mar 20, 2010 20:02

Interesting)
there is not the product of meteorite iron and:
as the filler of one of the rods used meteorite iron

go on eBay and see
Hundreds of tiny Iron Meteorites - US $20
or
IRON NICKEL METEORITE SPHERE 1650g - $29.99
or
IRON NICKEL METEORITE SPHERE 1770g - $39.99
or
5 Original Iron Meteorite - $7.77
etc.
what else ~ 320 t R obscure :?
but it is clear where the money for the pyramid) through which he is going to pump money on.

By the way, the pyramid is riddled with rebar, though Hunger A. E asserts that the metal in the construction unacceptable, as confirmed by all the ancient pyramids.

They have written a lot, insoles, stimulators, wands, pyramid how it all works, figures, percentages. But who received these numbers than measured and where? Every single person, even references to other people's data without specifying the primary sources.

PS Yes, it is interesting
selling meteorites
where is a Buy It Now purchase price immediately without haggling

Намастер

Post by Намастер » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:44

Still strange, Kovtun writes that all those who are not...., Amateurs and thieves of the technology do not know how to do it yourself..all worked with him.....Uvarov and almost threatened with death......valves in the pyramid Uvarova, is also not pleased.....

Намастер

Post by Намастер » Mon Mar 22, 2010 13:06

Here here there is infa.....interesting
http://forum.bronnikov.ru/viewtopic.php ... 6458b79740

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2010 0:04

Ван wrote:
Мира wrote: Something I Kovtun is not responding. While the fit is not bought, answered all the stupid questions, when bought, ceased to answer.
Kidding, I don't answer even on made on the website order, St. Petersburg phone no one takes. That may benefit, since it strengthened existing doubts:
1) No office, no store, some questionable courier, which for 400 rubles to bring them (the piece that if he carries on the Train ?)
2) free mail on yandex, unprofessional website, no phone
The order made on the website, received a letter from Kovtun, transferred the money, said the transfer number, called back to clarify the street. Received in a week (sent from Moscow).

Included with the cylinder 2 of the film, to admit after watching it I would have thought - whether to order the cylinders :)

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:45

Гость wrote:the Order made on the website, received a letter from Kovtun, transferred the money, said the transfer number, called back to clarify the street. Received in a week (sent from Moscow).

Included with the cylinder 2 of the film, to admit after watching it I would have thought - whether to order the cylinders
to admit the films on the website have there are :ap

Димыч

Post by Димыч » Tue Mar 23, 2010 18:36

The start of the topic is exciting, and the ending is quite different... Where is the truth?
Fit acquired by Kovtun, probably work because after 15-20 minutes with felt vibration, not throughout the body, and lower limbs (legs), what is the reason - do not know. After the fit becomes a little calmer, and more than anything such did not find... Maybe someone more interesting things to write?

Ковердяев Евгений

Post by Ковердяев Евгений » Thu Apr 01, 2010 0:32

Good day!

First of all I want to thank Dimas(a) for the detailed and interesting descriptions of their work with the rods and tabs of their effect on the Kirlian, all the other participants topics who took the trouble to tell us about your experience too, thank you very much!
To purchase rods I searched all have found the resources and forums on the rods, but here the discussion was interesting and informative.
Unfortunately the topic of the rods between the producers poured a lot of dirt from what is a bit sad, but so is our world.
I bought two sets of rods on the website rods.ru Svetlana Gorbunova. But what influenced my choice? After reading all the information on the rods, including and not very pleasant and interesting. I for fun decided to write in rods.ru and see what the answer is and in what form I get a response. And that is the correct answer Svetlana Gorbunova and influenced my choice, it in his letter did not say about the uniqueness of their products and did not speak negatively against other manufacturers. This was a key factor in my purchase, because I really don't like when someone declares that is owned by some one known to him the knowledge of what there is, and all the others are doing forgery. And the topic of the rods, of course in my opinion, all of it is true. Just make an amendment but the fact that all I have said is only my point of view and nothing more and I'm claiming it 100% truth. So in my opinion, not one of the manufacturers of the rods has no moral right to declare the uniqueness of its products and the possession of some kind of hidden technology, as the main source – book by count Walewski known for a long time and abroad is the company that produced the rods even before ' 94. Not what the copyright law is they can not be and speeches, all that is possible to register this trademark. And each of us having the time, money and desire to start the production of rods at least calling them magic sticks, though the wand from Sirius. And these rods also will work with quality raw materials. And statements Uvarov or Kovtun that only they own the methods of production, in my opinion just not ethical. This statement is as absurd as if Mercedes suddenly said that only they make real cars, and all other produce of forgery, and Toyota would start in response to say that real cars only from them, and everything else is fake.

Why did I make such a conclusion?

- rods Kovtun. After reading this forum, I have no doubt that the rods Kovtun work and do their job.
- while looking for different reviews on all the manufacturers of rods, met with little positive feedback for all Russian producers. But would like more informative information on the others, which is why I decided to write on rods.ru . there were different options and reasonable prices, to pay for the sample more than 10 thousand for the rods Uvarov did not want to, although now I think that his decisions are working.
- the third item is my direct experience with the come rods(Katy took my mother, and myself crystal)
I can say that within a few months of working with the rods, they work well and about as described in the brochure on the rods. Before the rods I already had experience with other energy-devices of more than one year, for 4 years, doing yoga and meditation, so the skill of the sensitivity of subtle energies have been and had something to compare.
My feeling is the backlight, more work on health, work with channels Nadi(the Meredian), work them for me soft and nice and gives a more comfortable stay in meditation. While working with them and with crystals, often starts yawning. As the practice of pranayama, asanas and other practices that include the processes of cleansing and relaxation in the body.
Cristalli my feeling, and not only mine, gave the woman who lived in the Ashram in indie, and sensitivity and perception her more than me. Kąty she liked more, and the crystals were more than strong enough to hold them for a few minutes.
From their experiences, the more I worked with crystals. Important improvement of the psycho-physical condition of working with them when it was clearly not fit. After working with the wands of greater ease and rest, as it is in the morning during Surya Namaskar felt the blood vessels in your head to the right, the pain finally broke up after he sat in meditation for 40min and began working with Crystals. Also conducted experiments with them at yoga that lead. One of the women, which to me goes group work with the rods gave the sweat – hands all sweaty, she has serious health problems, therefore a strong enough impact(mantra or other devices that I have) its body always reacts on the rods was similar reaction. Standing in a pair with her friend holding hands, I held the sun in the right, it its left of the moon, she had a strong feeling of internal heat, energy. Today specifically I worked with crystals in a pair in meditation with his friend, in the beginning was the feeling that the energy is flowing through me to her, after a went from her to me, and then there was a sense of balance that we are aligned and we temporarily become a single organism. She had similar feelings during meditation. And my and she felt it was clear work with the centers above the diaphragm, which is consistent with their description in the brochure on the rods. In individual work with Crystals, I always have a distinct feeling that the main work is done in the chest and head, if to change rods by places in hands, the crystals begin to work with the lower centers.
In General, I can definitely say that I do not regret the money spent on two sets of rods. Mom is also happy, and continues to use them.

And I don't have a strong doubt that all the decisions that are currently available work and the only reason for the lack of effect may be poor quality raw material, but hardly someone from manufacturers stupid enough to do it. At issue is that Uvarovskiy rods filled with artificial crystals of quartz 9, 12 faces. Yet repeatedly received information, and artificial minerals do not have the effect of lithotherapy. But this is just a hypothesis, which personally I have not tested, and not say anything will be solved, and check there is no desire, the rods it is not cheap.

So based on my experience, and at least for me personally, I can say that the allegations of the Kovtun that the rods with sand, as he called modifications of quartz and crystal, not working and from them feels wrong. They work fine and to be honest, a little sad, it would be much better if every manufacturer did his job, and not reviled others, in making personal to each other attitude in front of people, I don't think everyone would make less money. Still I dislike Kovtun, the mention of the book of Walewski he's somewhere in the middle and I had the feeling that the author has something that no other and presents itself as a source ,having probably just a manuscript fragment of the book of Walewski. Here I can only refute himself Kovtun, if I post a scan of his "unique" manuscript. Ready to take your share of sarcasm back if it will happen, but I don't expect it to be.
From Uvarov I didn't like that he built the rods almost the rank of a panacea for cancer and as a device that is absolutely necessary to all who are engaged in spiritual practices and that these wands only him. The rods to me have become good helpers and friends, but to talk about them as totally indispensable things would be very stupid and think that their use will provide protection from cancer, which afflicts many spiritual teachers and other people referred to by Uvarov. Such statements with claims to the truth for me is not acceptable, everyone has the right to Express their point of view on those or other reasons, but in the context of a working hypothesis, which at this time is confirmed by inner experience, but no more.

Dimas I will be glad if you still take the risk and buy a set of crystals, will be interested to read your feedback and diagnostics on the Kirlian. I have at the moment, unfortunately, no way to test the rods on equipment, when I had the opportunity was interesting, but I checked other devices.

And as total of all above written, I want to reiterate that all versions of the rods may work. Including rods Western manufacturers. And everyone buys from that manufacturer, which he likes. What is choice is good, too bad that is throwing mud at each other and very pretentious statements about the uniqueness and mastery of technology not available to others.<
Last edited by Ковердяев Евгений on Thu Apr 01, 2010 15:39, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:28

Koverdyayev Eugene
Many thanks for the informative post, You are right in many ways. It would be ideal if the forum were different manufacturers of rods and humanly engaged in dialogue between themselves and customers, but it is, as You said, unfortunately unlikely.

Борик

Post by Борик » Fri Apr 02, 2010 21:12

Does anyone have data on the use of gold-silver cf?

Борик

Post by Борик » Fri Apr 02, 2010 21:19

Koverdyaev Eugene:
how long you been working with the rods-crystal?

Ковердяев Евгений

Post by Ковердяев Евгений » Fri Apr 02, 2010 23:58

Борик wrote:Koverdyaev Eugene:
how long you been working with the rods-crystal?
Since the beginning of February this year. A day time is about two hours(the standard variant and with the change of batons), now combine Katy and crystal together so the deeper work. But I'm working them certain mantras, not separately. What I like wands that they allow you to spend less time on cleaning of channels and you can safely engage in deeper things than concentrating on the purification of nadis or focused with the mantra in their cleansing, for me it is valuable, to be dominated a lot of hours is not possible and internal readiness. And the state of the etheric and physical body important time to meditate and to pay attention to this factor you need. The rods allow you to do saving time.

Борик

Post by Борик » Sat Apr 03, 2010 18:11

Koverdyaev Eugene:
Please specify what exactly do (in the sense of meditation) and for how long.

Борик

Post by Борик » Sat Apr 03, 2010 19:04

Koverdyaev Eugene:
I mean - what kind of yoga do you do? The teacher have? There are achievements? The purpose of yoga?

Ковердяев Евгений

Post by Ковердяев Евгений » Sat Apr 03, 2010 20:56

Doing a little more than 4 years. In the meantime while I calmed down and decided on what I want to try to work long and deeply tried a lot of different practices, attending various workshops, shamanism, Gurdjieff dances, tantric massage techniques, the dream with various patches of psychological techniques. Just takes lightful vibration technologies Skvortsov and something and now there use. Parallel to this was working with mantras that continue currently. In General now at the seminars, which pretty much, you can skim the combination of the different techniques and the key word is superficial, then you need to decide and choose a vector for deeper work. I made my choice - I like working with mantras, to work with sound. Not forgetting of course the body, it does not:))) So in addition to mantras in the presence of hat-ha yoga, osteopathy, visceral chiropractic, massage, and contact improvisation as a universal tantric practice within a reasonable framework(kind of dance like this, but this time not many).
So, to use the Sanskrit term yoga, then Raja, Jnana, and mantra yoga, in the first place, hat-ha as an auxiliary. Astrology and the Western closer to the traditional and now starting to learn a parallel to Indian West. Astrology can be attributed to Jnana. It gradually gives you a deeper understanding of the word karma.

If I have the results? Not for me to decide, it is very much relative and speculative things. What could be the results for me is something important for another. So that you answer the question, I need to know what is the result for you.

The subject teachers of the same subtle and ambiguous, as it refers to domestic recognition of a human, the opinion about the Teacher or simply mentor can greatly at variance in different people. This topic is beyond the forum and if you wish, the dialogue can continue in PM or appropriate for this topic.

Борик

Post by Борик » Sat Apr 03, 2010 21:20

Koverdyaev Eugene:
if you're on the Road, you most likely are on it, or here or there, because human life is too short for self-research, it is difficult to determine the right direction :) = so I asked about the Teacher. And if you are moving towards you, of course, there must be evidence (at least circumstantial) of your movement and the right direction = hence, the question of achievements and target setting. With the transition to the PM no problem, but it is not the time :) Yes, and it may be also wondering how the rods / cylinders can help in this matter.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2010 22:23

Question to users of cylinders: In addition to the demos ( by the way, not found links to images obtained in the course of his research ) who else conducted the instrumental survey of their condition before and after contact with the cylinders ( in the short and long - term period of time i.e. after the first contact with the product and after using it for a while ). When reading something ( a post of the demos ) that after exposure to such parameters as luminosity's GDV at first falls and then increases sharply. Similar to the effects of non-specific stress factor resulting in the natural deterioration of health status in a brief period of exposure with the subsequent activation of protective systems ( who they are still able to buck ) - "What can't kill us, makes us stronger"?
Glan

Ковердяев Евгений

Post by Ковердяев Евгений » Sun Apr 04, 2010 23:51

Борик wrote:Koverdyaev Eugene:
if you're on the Road, you most likely are on it, or here or there, because human life is too short for self-research, it is difficult to determine the right direction :) = so I asked about the Teacher. And if you are moving towards you, of course, there must be evidence (at least circumstantial) of your movement and the right direction = hence, the question of achievements and target setting. With the transition to the PM no problem, but it is not the time :) Yes, and it may be also wondering how the rods / cylinders can help in this matter.

To move towards trying :) Of course, I not once received indirect confirmation of the correctness of the chosen direction of me. But I try to remember a very good saying of the Buddha "do Not make final conclusions about the reality of existence, and about the reality of existence" and try not to make a final and concrete in their truth conclusions. I have at the moment, a certain understanding of life, of the vector and I try to follow it. But I also know, from observations of myself and not only that it can change dramatically over the years. And all I can do is try to act from your current understanding, aware of his relative and keeping willingness to take all the bumps for the mistakes that inevitably will be.
The feeling that taking me, of course it is, but with a caveat on the above. And now too many people claim that they are Teachers, and Tom himself is the planetary logos and above. But often such statements smell the astral plan, where Teachers in the afternoon with fire will not find. Again, in my opinion, someone might think otherwise. And who was right will show the life :)

In the search and recognition of Teachers cylinders vryatli can have a significant role. They give energy, give health, that is a certain kind of force and how this force will dispose of the man himself, depends only on him. I am interested in working with different kinds of instruments, minerals, symbols and other paraphernalia. I myself for years working with people involved in the production of certain energy-products. But with the understanding that no one device, stone or anything else, will never make that main step inside, which leads to dramatic changes in consciousness and attitude to this life. When it is an internal action done, but rather, attempts are being made constantly to make it again and again, only then the rods are real amulets, minerals, Yantra and so on. begin to work to their full potential.

And wands are good at the moment is its availability. I would be interested to check on the work of the precious stones through the Indian astrology, but the stones that give powerful effect is 2-3 carats and above that is inaccessible to most people including me yet. And wands it is "cheap and cheerful" :)<

Александр Михайлович

Post by Александр Михайлович » Mon Apr 05, 2010 17:37

Good day! I want to contribute. Bought in Moscow the rods, in February KONT or QUARTZ***.

First about feelings. First about the parent. My mother has hypertension. At
her at once the effect and found. After working with CONTE for 15 minutes
pressure drops usually by 10 positions.

As for me, I frankly didn't Expect. Of course when
ordered them there was hope, but somewhere deep down had doubts. Although I
and a little aware of individual scientific research in the field of study
The Egyptian Pyramids, but the doubt was still.

As soon as I took them in hand, in about two or three minutes in
his hands felt a strong pulsation, with every second then cut
the ripple grew, turning into a hard knocks, had
put them on the sofa. Of course my surprise was not the limit. Somewhere
even mild jitters. Like ordinary-looking iron-copper cylinders and
all of a sudden this.

A little rest and reflection took them again in his hands. This time
tried to calm himself and not to worry. Ripple was growing and after a
time came to a constant value. My mother - pricking sensation in
right hand there almost always.

Started working with the Rods 13 Feb Saturday. And each time the sensations
the principle is different. Monday through Wednesday February 17 ran "goosebumps"
on the right cheek, appeared at the event and on the following day for
all day it appeared then disappeared. Yesterday, doing the evening felt
a sense of lightness and some kind of strange condition similar to condition
of weightlessness, first in the body began to "walk" as it were waves, and then it
a strange feeling of takeoff appeared Miracles.... Can't this
comprehend....Were in the slight confusion from it all...And that's what really
I liked is the fact that being with the Rods after 15 minutes in
head feel some concentration, some concentration
attention....These are the feelings...<