How to get rid of bad habits

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Jul 05, 2007 22:34

вероника wrote: I like to desalinate and generally salty
now here's the salt I want.

вероника wrote:but of tea you can drink at least every hour and more than one glass?
and honestly no deviations? For all these years?
Сперанца wrote:Say - lowered immunity.
and due to what he's demoted?
Сперанца wrote:Special deviations
special deviations doctors and will not see. Because water in the cells is not enough, and in the blood it is enough only for the most essential processes. What then to speak about immunity if only a fraction of cells performs its functions.
Сперанца wrote:Will think. Quickly.
What is there to think? Here we have to act.

Now already 3 weeks my hydrotherapy. What is the easiest way for my body to tell me when critical water shortage "I want to drink?" The answer is simple: tingling pain. And since the brain is responsible for all processes in the body itself consists of water, that is essentially what signal he will give me? Right, headache.
By the way my body in this way tells me every day about wanting to drink every 3-4 hours (depends on the volume of water consumed). Starting from a light faint injection (normal day) and ending with the overhang of different colors to pain the walls (after the holidays).

What is the easiest way for my body to tell me "I want to drink?" The answer is simple: the emergence of feelings of hunger. Everyone knows that people by drinking water instead of eating, no longer wants to eat some time. It's called "hammer death." But if we drank some water, but still want to eat it, then wait half an hour and pogirai for both cheeks all you want. And I sometimes only once a day hungry.
Just the body indicates a desire to drink water in two trivial ways: pain and hunger.

When hydrotherapy the person again begins to feel his body truly wants to get a drink of water and as his body nasty coffee, alcohol, tea, tobacco (or they are completely deprived of taste, as in my case), flour products.

вероника

Post by вероника » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:23

Pavel wrote:
вероника wrote:but of tea you can drink at least every hour and more than one glass?
and honestly no deviations? For all these years?
Deviation once again, and there, that are struggling to cope. You just wrote that the objective indicator of health - the color of urine, and with this, it's all right. Maybe if a lot of tea, it also somehow triggered?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:04

>Maybe if a lot of tea, it also somehow triggered?

All a diuretic dehydrates the body. Tea is a diuretic. Easy solution - the rejection of the tea. Instead of tea, cooled boiled water up to 40-45 degrees. I tried drinking pure boiling water under 100 degrees - it was disgusting. But it already on taste.
Actually, Veronica, I, as an admirer of the books of Dr. B., I suggest you read at least this book http://vodalechit.narod.ru/o_r_d/oglavlenie.htm
If you find it difficult to read all the text (many can't afford his books, as do not believe in easy way to get rid of diseases), the main recommendations (without deep physiological and chemical aspects) are given in Chapter 8.
And finally,
"The only thing necessary in life to fear is your own fear"

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:02

Pavel
Pavel wrote:and due to what he's demoted?
The doctor said so, because it is the most common cause of low white blood cell counts. Prescribed immunostimulatory drugs. Said eat caviar:)

I attributed this to the diet, with a few rangename for the year, by place of residence - Moscow, a lot of work, little rest.

Here I also heard that people often confuse the feeling of thirst with hunger. :lol:

I by the way have any questions:)
If the person is-Vodopivec, and then forced to drop out of therapy :) will not start if he's in withdrawal? T same head pain?

And, Paveland what drinks , other than water, you think you are??
Juices, compotes.. Is it just water???
I'm thinking that in winter it will be hard. As well, cold, to drink hot:)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:27

>If the person-Vodopivec, and then forced to drop out of therapy, Smile , will not start if he's in withdrawal? T same head pain?

People just brosit can't. Only if its to force or deception and lies. Or he will be in the desert. And if they leave, then ill come back. It is clear to all.

"I think that in winter it will be hard. As well, getting cold, drinking горяченькогоSmile"

In the winter I want a hot boiling water.

вероника

Post by вероника » Fri Jul 06, 2007 23:11

Well, Pavel, I will try. Rather already started, bought a mug of brown glass and pour the boiling water, and think. what drink tea. :wink: Don't know what happens. If I get through and feel any changes, write. :)

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sat Jul 14, 2007 23:18

I had read about hydrotherapy.
I will try on Monday.

Decided to afford a small Cup of coffee.

I'm going to do:
Woke up (usually 7 hours) - 2 cups water
Half an hour later Breakfast dense
2.5 hours for a glass of water
3 hours 2 cups water
Half an hour later dinner dense
3 hours 2 cups water
Dinner easy
To sleep (usually 23 hours)

Get 9 glasses-2 liter -2.26. Weight - 65 kg. Salt is not going to.
And then read what the first 2 weeks of a swell:)
Coffee going for Breakfast. I will try in a month from coffee to refuse. Tea is not love. I love milk, but milk - food:)

Who's with me?????
:P

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jul 14, 2007 23:29

And I'll try.But without such a strict regime.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sat Jul 14, 2007 23:47

Андрей Кабанков wrote:but without such a strict regime.
There still it is necessary to observe some rules
- 2 cups in the morning
the food half an hour after the Cup :mrgreen:
- 1 Cup 2.5 hours after a meal
there is a certain amount of water per 1 kg of body weight.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Sun Jul 15, 2007 0:59

>Salt is not going to.

First no salt to the toilet often run will have. But if you fear for swelling due to the amount of salt, after the water should put a little grain of salt on the tongue and dissolve it in your mouth. At first this is enough.
Second, the swelling at first may appear because of the huge amount of water. The body after so many years have not been normal water. If there is swelling, it should be random to reduce the amount of water until the disappearance of edema and gradually over time increase the volume of water.
In the third place. The coffee should be compensated with 1.5 Cup of water. Although after a couple of weeks of coffee will be disgusting to drink.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:39

Decided to start today.
Glasses going to take 150 grams in the beginning, to drink 1.5 liters a day.
Unfortunately there is no sea salt. I shall buy on Monday.
Pavel wrote:Although after a couple of weeks of coffee will be disgusting to drink.
hope so:)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:40

Сперанца wrote: Who's with me?????
And I also already drink water...Still reading "Easy way to stop Smoking" (who's with me :lol: :lol: ??)...Still breathing simulator Frolov...And drink floravit...In General decided to be healthy and to live until at least 150 years...That is still the case.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:37

Well what can I say, running to the closet in the morning all swollen.
BUT I want to drink!!!!
Direct thirst!!!

And never saw and do not.

Coffee love:)

Dimas
Dimas wrote:And drink floravit
What's that? To me Nada? :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31

Сперанца wrote: What's that? To me Nada? :lol:
ALL Nada!!! :) I'm serious!!! Read here. http://www.floravit.ru
Health is MUCH improved,mood...

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jul 17, 2007 15:37

Constantly thirsty. It is especially difficult to endure 2.5 hours after eating....

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jul 17, 2007 15:53

>Constantly thirsty. It is especially difficult to endure 2.5 hours after eating....

2.5 hours is the meat of the beloved. Mush faster out of the stomach. :D
If it is difficult to withstand, you should 30 minutes before meal to drink twice as much water. :P

вероника

Post by вероника » Tue Jul 17, 2007 19:54

And I'm not waiting for 2.5 hours. Is it so important? :( Really difficult to withstand, waiting for max hour and drink. :? Try to eat more to drink, but if you still want to drink after a meal will not tolerate. I'd better stop there. :wink:

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jul 17, 2007 23:16

Ate for dinner the melon.
I wait at least 1.5 hours:)

Meat\fish\bird I'm eating lunch.

That is, after porridge and coffee for Breakfast I can drink early??
What good news:)

I drink before eating 2 cups.

Yes, a 1 kg stone salt. There the grains are large and terribly salty. Eat them. On one piece. :)

Veronica
вероника wrote:It is so important?
I guess is for people to digest. Meat is digested slowly. I put up with.

Yes, the question. I snack between meals - candy, fruit. It's food is not considered and do not break before and after to follow??

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jul 17, 2007 23:29

>Yes, the question. I snack between meals - candy, fruit. It's food is not considered and do not break before and after to follow??

Stomach still sees it as food. And includes the process of digestion. So then he is busy again at least for an hour. This additional pressure on water resources of the body, that the body takes away from other systems and functions. In fact, the hydration process stops and the healing is not happening.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:50

Pavel

Thank you. I know.

I just used fed - fractional 5 times a day somewhere. So now I find it difficult to endure long breaks between meals, and have at once a lot to me too hard.
That is, you should eat 3 times a day and tight.

Will probyvat.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:59

Сперанца wrote:That is you should eat 3 times a day and tight.
if you still can finish all of this. :lol:
Most of vodolazov enough two times a day above the rooftop (including me). And two times smaller in volume (more in the belly will not fit).

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sun Jul 22, 2007 17:53

Pavel
The appetite is there. But there was a thirst. Used to drink didn't want. But soon the appetite decrease? :)

Was on reception at the gastroenterologist. She my stomach squeezes and says that I have some inflated and it clicking much bubbling. I told her about the hydrotherapy told. She's on me like I was unhealthy I looked. :roll:

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Jul 22, 2007 20:04

Dear friends!
(at least-not enemies :D )
Just "noticed" theme. Starting with quotes from me unloved.
Not a fan I was, is and will be to share experiences. 've shared -- as I understand it, more than a day -- no message -- but the figure.
I can only give the outline -- what they say/think the people caught in the addiction of cigarettes, for example, greatly crudely? Two points -- (1) "I'll leave" and (2) "well, one cigarette (glasses/cans of beer/dose) I did not".
I tried to grab both equation, namely "well, it's not so bad, I'm not going to quit, but today (now/in the next 2 hours) I smoke, I will not" and (the same) "Yes, one cigarette I will be nothing, but that's exactly what I'm going to the next. times" (well, and on the trail. again-same thing... :)
In General, this repertoire of purposes is not exhaustive, but it goes beyond...
Speaking of water -- at some point I began to notice that drinking water / tea / etc to brew a lot more than usual... Now it seems it has. Explained it a tribute to "trialname" ritual, type-need (when Smoking the inevitable) "pause" -- must be something to fill the "empty space"...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:32

Jim, do You Smoking??Threw??I can't seem to get rid of...a day do not smoke.two..then comes the next idea "Everything is fine,but something is wrong..is not enough..a-A-a-a!!!!Cigarette,ek-moth!!Well,once - not ...grow.. :evil: "and away we go again-Hey...totally exhausted by the whole...

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:54

Dimas wrote:"Everything is fine,but something is wrong..is not enough..a-A-a-a!!!!Cigarette,ek-moth!!Well,once - not ...grow.. Evil or Very Mad
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you remember my childhood, and now, those who do not smoke - this expression is suitable not just for the food. Here you stand before eating and think "something is missing, just what?!" and grab the first available. And smokers this urge is the subconscious moved on cigarettes, because cigarettes are always at hand. But the subconscious just wants water. If you drink the water (link in signature) - then in another month you have a complete aversion to tobacco. :!: