I HAVE BEEN STUDYING HUMAN DESIGN

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:56

Практик wrote:my faith costs me much less than your
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Практик

Post by Практик » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:59

Вадим Перелыгин wrote:
Практик wrote:my faith costs me much less than your
:roll: :roll: :roll:
:?

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:14

I guess he thought cheap to buy a ticket to Heaven, not knowing that other places simply do not and pay nothing! :lol:

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Apr 05, 2011 19:51

Vadim, tell, please, where You found the descriptions of the gates and lines?

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Tue Apr 05, 2011 23:37

Hello Terve.
All are in printouts in the MMI program (Maya Mechanics Imaging)
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=63036#63036
truth all in English.
And the classic I Ching here
http://iczin.theone.in/Tolk0.php

Вадим Перелыгин

Post by Вадим Перелыгин » Wed Apr 06, 2011 18:27

Although PI does not use astrology, but I'll try to "dig" here. :)
If you consider the Rave Mandala, then hexagram 6 includes (on the inner circle) in the constellation "Virgo". And Natal (consciousness), the Moon and mercury and prenatally (subconscious) Saturn form a conjunction within 3 degrees – aggregation properties of these 3 planets. :roll:
MOON IN VIRGO (mind) gives:
The ability to accurate and directed work, great skills, keep order and cleanliness in his personal life. Sensitive to food and diet, look after their health. Shy and do not like to disperse. Love to work behind the scenes to pay attention to the smallest details, like to provide services. Don't ask any questions. Although curious, but only to their work and practice. Negative traits exaggerated details, which leads to the carping and grumbling. Moodiness.

MERCURY IN VIRGO (mind) gives:
Analytical mind with a strong bias in practical thinking. The insistence on the smallest details that may seem petty. They need an orderly world. Achieve professional and financial success due to good education and special skills. Prefer isolated life. Medicine, nutritional science, hygiene, mathematics attract them. They can lose main goal because too much time to devote to the details that has become unnecessarily important.

SATURN IN VIRGO (the subconscious mind):
Practical, accurate and not averse to hard work. They are interested in detail, punctuality, accuracy and appropriateness, especially in work. Themselves and others is brought to surge, in pursuit of small things miss the point. Often work in medicine, health, or science in accounting and the library. In a scientific experiment and analysis results are accurate and patient. Often severe, gloomy, melancholy, depressed because of excessive workload and endless public responsibility. They need to periodically relax and develop a sense of humor. From the cares and suffer overload, manifested nervousness and digestive disorders. With poor aspects of the tendency to teach employees, bosses, subordinates adhere strictly to rules and articles, for others it's hard to negotiate with them.

Well – also very similar, and even more than the characteristics of the DCH. :roll:<

Масса тела

Re: I have been STUDYING HUMAN DESIGN

Post by Масса тела » Thu Sep 10, 2015 16:55

Got my bodygraph here http://yourhumandesign.ru/rave-chart
With many trying to understand, but just can't find anywhere the description of the gate. Help to find.