WTO

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Ёжик в тумане

Post by Ёжик в тумане » Sat Oct 20, 2007 21:45

:) tell me not really mixed but very interested, what is the WTO? :oops:

Остров

Post by Остров » Sun Oct 21, 2007 0:14

слон wrote:what can I read about the WTO?
Start with the classics)))) Robert Monroe.. in the Internet it is easy to find.

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:49

Books on the subject of the WTO with koob.ru:

http://www.koob.ru/monroe_robert
http://www.koob.ru/zenin/reality_unreal
http://www.koob.ru/webster/astral_travel_for_beginners
http://www.koob.ru/muldon_harrington/mu ... lnogo_tela
http://www.koob.ru/ofiel/a_projection

From the above I only read the Monroe - very interesting.

Full list on the OS and the WTO:
http://www.koob.ru/dreams/

Still I can recommend Laberge is not about the WTO, but about lucid dreaming - in my opinion - much more entertaining:
http://www.koob.ru/laberge/

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Oct 21, 2007 17:33

read lots of different things but have not grasped is there a danger of using the WTO? And generally golola bursts of information and understanding of a gram. What is it, why. I would have written for a very uneducated book.

Остров

Post by Остров » Sun Oct 21, 2007 21:22

Князевский wrote:is there a danger of using the WTO?
The unequivocal answer to this question, as I understand it, no. Experienced streetcity disagree about how dangerous walking in the astral. On various forums tell different horror, though, it seems to me that most of these stories -- the notion that the main purpose of which is to scare the newcomers and to discourage their desire to experience the WTO. I think Jedi too it confirm.

In my opinion, there is danger, unless you follow some rules of behavior during these walks. All of these rules is described in the books. In General, the more you read literature on this subject, the better armed and ready for any eventuality.

What can you do -- my mind -- sometimes, but other way to learn to fly, IMHO, no. You can of course from our own mistakes to learn, but it's worth it?;)

PS. One of my few outlets was terribly horrible, but now I remember it with a laugh... :D He is guilty in that the control lost))

Влад

Post by Влад » Sun Oct 21, 2007 21:33

Yeah, it was also traumatic experience. :roll:

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Oct 21, 2007 22:00

----In my opinion, there is danger, unless you follow some rules of behavior during these walks. All of these rules is described in the books. In General, the more you read literature on this subject, the better armed and ready for any eventuality. ----

I think we need these rules to reduce into one book without entering the water, which accompanies these books.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:56

Князевский wrote:----In my opinion, there is danger, unless you follow some rules of behavior during these walks. All of these rules is described in the books. In General, the more you read literature on this subject, the better armed and ready for any eventuality. ----

I think we need these rules to reduce into one book without entering the water, which accompanies these books.
Good idea :)
How will drive - post.. it will be interesting to read :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:57

And I think that a lot of knowledge only multiplies sorrow! :wink: Read less horror stories,frees the mind from negativity and the WTO are just fabulous! :aa :wiz

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Oct 23, 2007 14:15

Dimas wrote:And I believe that a knowledge only multiplies sorrow! :wink: Read less horror stories,frees the mind from negativity and the WTO are just fabulous! :aa :wiz
So I have come to this conclusion but quietly. And the disk actually pamagat?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:37

knyazivs'ke
Helps some better help "Deconcentration".

Остров

Post by Остров » Wed Oct 24, 2007 20:01

Dimas wrote:And I believe that a knowledge only multiplies sorrow! Wink Read less horror stories,frees the mind from negativity and the WTO are just fabulous!
Dim, if these "many skills" exhausted "forum" information, then I agree 100%. And even more. ;)

Reading books don't see anything wrong or likely to harm))

Ёжик в тумане

Post by Ёжик в тумане » Sat Oct 27, 2007 0:45

Read Laberge, listening to the Conductor, and from OS of emotions, not shmogla to fly.. and like... boom to learn, fascinated :) :wiz

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:34

Island
I agree,reading positive books;))))have firsthand experience that we program ourselves on a particular experience...Or climb out the internal negativity,which is necessary to survive and recycle....

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Oct 29, 2007 18:37

http://aing.ru/for/viewtopic.php?t=2006
Feeling a deep state of relaxation you can proceed directly to the techniques of direct input

Listening.
Its meaning is utterly simple – you need to listen to sounds that have an internal origin. Whether it's a faint noise that often stands in the ears after sleeping or before it, whether the residual sounds of the previous dream, such as music or someone talking.
During literacy listening you very quickly and without effort (for which I love this technique) can be in the deepest phase, if ispolzuetsa her after sleep. You will feel with every fiber of your body, and you need only carefully-to listen carefully, koncentrera-recorded sound that in the beginning it can be barely audible, but then almost always grows into a deafening roar. You can easily feel with the help of this technique, in addition, you can amplify vibration.
In other words, this technique could be called – concentration phantom sounds. However its application in the context of direct techniques are not as effective, but still often fruitful.

Visualization.
Effective and widely used technique. Especially popular among yogis who practice "out of body" travel. Has two drawbacks. First, when using it you can easily sleep. Secondly, it requires a lot of patience and care.
The point of it is simple: you need to be as clearly present in the mind of absolutely any item until it becomes absolutely real for consciousness. Not to be confused with the technique of observing images, where you need to concentrate on the materialization of already existing images. In this case, you can do the same thing, but mostly focus on the same images that are pre-planned. For example, these yogis and Buddhists like to present a Lotus flower. The subject should be to present all angles and corners of all the details. In addition, you should try to convince himself that it was real. This process at first may take a huge amount of time. Therefore, in the initial stages practice with this technique the evening before going to sleep, setting a goal to try to observe the object until, until it becomes real (that is, you will find yourself in phase) or until you fall asleep.
It does not matter if will not happen immediately, but sooner or later the implementation of the image can almost anyone who will spend the proper amount of patience.

Excitation.
This technique I use very often for direct out-of-body. It is very simple, easy and do not require much effort, although, of course, is relative.
It lies in the fact that after relaxation, you need to completely quiet the mind, remove all thoughts and to follow their inevitable immersion into a state of sleep, while watching all the attendant sensations that usually occur at this time. Even have not how to observe, how much to focus on this and not think about anything else. Most importantly, you should try in any case not to fall asleep and control the situation.
It is not excluded that the first attempts will often end up falling asleep, but don't get upset and disappointed, it's not so easy to fool your physiology and the habit, developed during the whole previous life: to turn off the mind when immersed in such a state - sleep. But the moment remains here until he lost consciousness, we must rapidly come to itself in full clarity of mind, as if rising from a small slumber. This should start the vibration.
For a better understanding of the action during the "ascent", you need to remember what we usually do, for example, trying to Wake up from a nightmare (you probably have this experience). At the time of excitation only need to do the same.
To achieve a positive effect, sometimes we have to do this procedure enough times. When you experience the vibrations "wind up" almost immediately, but in the initial stages to train better before the night sleep until then, until a dream or a fixed number of times (5 or more). This will allow you to develop patience, to need experience and to get rid of excessive excitement during the approach to the goal, which is destroying everything..

Surveillance images.
Need to try to see the basic dots and spots that appear before closed eyes, and which gradually pass easily in the logical image, and then whole stories. We must remember that the images in this case, the application of this technique is very slow and easy to lose awareness. Therefore, in any case it is not necessary to fully understand the story. The first image is not disappeared, do not try to consider them. Do it only at a deeper position. As soon as things become real, you will have no doubt being in phase. It's a great technique to combat insomnia.

Phantom sensations.
Is to try to gradually redifferentiate any part of the body, that is, in the Department of the phantom body from the stencil. Typically, the starting material used, the leg or arm, but there were instances when it acted as, for example, the pelvis. The selected part of the body should try to make a phantom movement, which at once will not work, but you will notice a tiny movement (though at first even an experienced person it is difficult to determine the character of the movement: real or phantom). Then you need to make one more attempt to make this movement, in which the amplitude of movement will be slightly higher. And thus repeat this step until, until the amplitude does not become large. Moreover, you will not have to think about when to finish to do it, because in a moment of strong increase of the amplitude of the entire body falls under vibration and it becomes possible to separate the whole body. Sometimes it is enough to swing this way just one finger and the result is the same.
To choose as easy as possible swinging at the moment, the part of the body, I usually quickly make an attempt to move the phantom image of all parts of the body and the result is choose the most pliable. In almost all cases, the most effective parts of the body are the hands.
You may again ask the question – what does the "phantom move"? It is very difficult to explain it. I can only repeat that you should try to make a move without the stress real muscle. However, you will easily understand what I'm saying, if you are going to be in the right condition.
(C)Michael
<

Демон

Post by Демон » Mon Oct 29, 2007 21:34

Lord! Who is not difficult to Hemi-Sync DVD to throw in the mail to pass, and? (The disc can return, clean) Please! :)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Oct 29, 2007 21:59

Guys, you go to torrents.ru - there is this Hemi-Cinca (Chemical Son) above the neck and the navel - just gigabytes of audio recordings