How to distinguish between vision,intuition, from the anxieties and anchors?

Everything that is not on the other topics can be discussed here. No ads.
Аине
How to distinguish between vision,intuition, from the anxieties and anchors?

Post by Аине » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:05

Here is an example.
Some time ago I had a dream not very good nature, I was operative, the husband reassured, I'm kind of anxious type. forgot. takes about a week, what I saw in the dream materialized, and neither I nor the husband, not remembering the dream, "cleaned" the consequences of the incident. it takes another week and then I am so high, I saw it a week before the incident. The question that torments me for a long time, just now probably more relevant. What is the difference between fears and anxiety such superstitious people as I have from the anchors, negative visualization and prediction of situations? I generally try type to listen, so to speak, but it happens that reproach, that did not listen, but how to understand, train, so don't worry that it's not my regular suspiciousness, and really intuition or something?

мимоходом

Re: How to distinguish between vision,intuition, from the anxieties and anchors?

Post by мимоходом » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:56

Probably if reality the connection is good - the vision (when sold).
But on the other hand if you catch some pictures of the future, then knowing them, you can change it, and then pictures don't come true and contact with reality no longer visible.
I would experiment - for example, if you saw something, then don't give value and just watch. If it happened in a recognizable form, and it is good (in the sense that the vision, not glitches). And at other times for example I saw and tried to change to see what happens, whether you are implementing what is seen or not.

I'm somehow getting out of the house, and then the inner voice: "don't go left, there is a traffic jam." I believe him, went to check, there along the houses even before leaving the yards was an accident and the traffic jam of cars.

By the way, funny cartoon about the inner voice

[youtube][/youtube]

- That's how I had a bad feeling, that inner voice will deceive me. You know — the way it came out! (C)

- One night, woke me up, an inner voice says: get up, go into the woods, waiting for you cheerful hunting! Well, got up, went... And who will be there to hunt who will be fun — um — voice said. (C)
Last edited by мимоходом on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:01, edited 1 time in total.

Аине

Re: How to distinguish between vision,intuition, from the anxieties and anchors?

Post by Аине » Tue Mar 15, 2016 17:06

Why do I see only the bad % 85 sure. and as change is inevitable, especially if nothing depends on me for example?
I believe him, went to check,
if you do, why check it out ))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Mar 15, 2016 21:58

why do I see only the bad % 85 sure.
Then you need to clean the water. And it is desirable to see not quality, and causality. They're always there, even in the most random events - the latter is very interesting to realize afterward.

By the way, is good/bad, you can try the category: a little less beautiful, a little more beautiful, very beautiful, so so beautiful. And to measure all beauty. Then the inner woman rise up and become a little happier. And the internal man with his good/bad is also imbued its beauty and it will be often good.
and as change is inevitable, especially if nothing depends on me for example?
just enjoy them. After all, if you can't change then at least enjoy it.

It would seem that if you hit for example - what's the pleasure you can get... But the secret is that as soon as you become to enjoy the external environment sensitively reacts. You suddenly find that arch-enemy takes off my hat to you at the meeting, and a creepy vampire brings as a gift a barrel of blood ))
if you believe, why check went
and how... Here or check out to go to the hospital or the psychiatrist to give up. Self-control.

Аине

Post by Аине » Tue Mar 15, 2016 23:45

just enjoy it. After all, if you can't change then at least enjoy it.
I do not quite understand, so for example, I dreamed a dream that in the future to l good grief man, how do I react to this? enjoy the little seems. To change? And I do have the right to change someone else? Can I so experienced for this man that this is so in the dream realized? tell him how the movie will turn out, not to say - I will worry even more influence from the blue is also not an option. and maybe not nothing, but I made it up, Yes - recorded Yes-happened, and who needed it after the fact?
Self-control.
But if you t-shirt the voice says" don't eat that Shawarma", you are ready to check out, and then ... well, I for example, cases that are different, then what is the meaning of the inner voice?
And especially those who are registered usually hear is quite another.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Mar 15, 2016 23:56

then what is the meaning of the inner voice?
That's your inner voice told you: "what's in the future to l good grief man, how I react to it"

The algorithm is simple: first make sure that said is true. To do this, just wait, test, and suddenly it's not the voice, but simply the fears of the subconscious.
And then, as I checked - and you can warn people. Well, that is not true then you have all the same checked and verified. And maybe helped someone on such short notice.

Аине

Post by Аине » Wed Mar 16, 2016 0:19

the Algorithm is simple: first make sure that said is true. To do this, just wait, test, and suddenly it's not the voice, but simply the fears of the subconscious.
so that's the difficulty, I can only check after the incident.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Mar 16, 2016 0:23

Then write to the person about the dream, they say what a dream...

Just as in the cartoon did not. Hard on the prophets ))

Аине

Post by Аине » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:18

I'm so Newby..indulge.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:49

[youtube][/youtube]

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Mar 16, 2016 14:05

Аине wrote:Some time ago I had a dream not very good nature, I was operative, the husband reassured, I'm kind of anxious type. forgot. takes about a week, what I saw in the dream materialized, and neither I nor the husband, not remembering the dream, "cleaned" the consequences of the incident. it takes another week and then I am so high, I saw it a week before the incident. The question that torments me for a long time, just now probably more relevant.
Don't believe yourself and your inner voice))) That's the whole reason.Of course it's hard to determine where "the voice". Exercise (even with the disk Conductor,a journey through the inner worlds) ) helps, check that it is and feelings , where the emotion in what area of the body , in which chakra , not to mention chakras, if someone does not like. In the area of the chakras, are energy centers-of the bowl, they are going to "wire" the nerves to every organ, the organ responsible for some physical functions and also of emotions then this on lib and to destroy or restore. Hence , came the idea to find the location of this thought and to evoke emotion if it is not "audible" . Identified-work algorithm,Where-What(who)-a view to kakok(shape-color-size) -And in the past this is(a situation, illness, etc.) to Calculate -defined ,when possible ,it might manifest in the future. For this first define What it is , and then calculate back the dates when it dlina to happen. in the future. If you do not understand what I wrote, the link to the Book in which this algorithm and this method of problem determination-selaci. Checked in 23 when applying this technique. Books Zhikarentseva, in one or two described. Find kin links to books or to what what.
Аине wrote:What is the difference between fears and anxiety such superstitious people as I have from the anchors, negative visualization and prediction of situations? I generally try type to listen, so to speak, but it happens that reproach, that did not listen, but how to understand, train, so don't worry that it's not my regular suspiciousness, and really intuition or something?
Fears and anxiety can be from vision, can be from the anchors on the situation here to say definitely not. Visualization can not be NEGATIVE, either it is or it is mistrust for every sneeze and fart.As anchors can the situation work for you when the situation opredeli negativni, not even seeing the "consequences" of this vision in the long term....and has already assured itself in the negative. By the way son at first glance negative, like death and other things-often the opposite to recovery and update...kind of like a new life in a new way. But beautiful wedding dresses and other beautiful clothes -- that's really not the topic positive. The same Apple tree, like the tree of life AVO a dream to see go down )))this is proven time and again. Here and see for yourself to determine foreseen as a negative , without clarifying what it is and where in the long-term...to Determine after waking up ,the dream as a negative, the same is not true. First to decode it, if there is no direct knowledge or vision,then a Sleeper. I have one , already battered for 30 years, but all that I have dreams for it and it fits if that is not yet dreamed of looking there, but once there, in order not to interfere with the experiment.<

Аине

Post by Аине » Wed Mar 16, 2016 19:44

LILY-Pthe book would have been interesting to read, I have different dreams, either direct to think nothing, either covertly or allegory, then of course, try then waking to do stop frame and looking around what like, the kind of people you know, determine their age at the time of their sleep. Byvat of course, as "dreams" with Semyon Borisovich such biliberdu dream that the contest of the breast-ties, and ICI-ies resting )).
And I don't know which dreams to pay attention to, and what to skip as the antics of the subconscious or simply the analysis of the previous day, week?
now remember a dream from childhood: in the city there were 2 huge spider, the size of as many as 12 storey building, one black, the other red, came they "paws" for its through Windows. legs are soft, so do a lot of damage, they could not posuerat inside. I and someone else ran away from home, which worked red and looked the part, and then all the orange has tripled the fire, he probably had these abilities some fireballs chtoli was launched, it was a long time. And how to analyze a dream, what is that? cartoons such as now did not exist, only gummi bears for 15 minutes on a sun puppet or even felted made of wool, that made a child's brain at such a dream? good that this horrible couple I never saw.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Wed May 25, 2016 16:00

Аине wrote:why do I see only the bad % 85 sure. and as change is inevitable, especially if nothing depends on me for example?
Because You are someone something on your road and You want to protect, that's bad. That would be to see the good that is all bad You see I would like a good and necessary developments. It turns out something like to protect You pull and the vision as a whole yet. Here is the explanation.
Аине wrote:I generally try type to listen, so to speak, but it happens that reproach, that did not listen, but how to understand, train, so don't worry that it's not my regular suspiciousness, and really intuition or something?

The development of intuition for any is acquired through trial and error, that is, we have to racionalnoe lean more to the side than to the logical. But the logic will be useful after the fact of accomplishment of events for analysis. Intuition is the voice of the highest in the man. Intuition is called the sixth sense and the seventh is Atma, is if you look at the septenary system of the human structure, the sixth of Buddhi the Spiritual Soul, the bearer of which the higher Manas (the Mind) secondary, because we have more and lower :) but this is not about intuition. In General You have started building the bridge between the spiritual component and physical.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Wed May 25, 2016 17:08

QUESTION - whether the so-called prophetic dreams the measure of

that the person who sees them, has strong abilities of clairvoyance?

The ANSWER is to say that if people do see prophetic dreams, it means their physical brains and memory are in greater communication and harmony with their Higher Ego than most people. Their True Ego has more opportunities to transmit the physical shell and memory that is really important for them, than in the case of less gifted people. Don't forget that the only God that man can come into contact, is God in himself, called the Spirit, Soul, and Mind, or Consciousness, and these three are one. But to the seedling grows, you need to weed the weeds. Saint Paul said we must die to live again. We can improve through the destruction, and these three forces: storing, creating and destroying - just aspects of the divine Spark in man.

the APPLICATION is ABOUT DREAMS
To understand the nature and true function of dreams is impossible without the recognition of the existence in mortal man, independent from the physical body of the immortal Ego. While sleeping in bed remains the only lively form of flesh, whose ability and independent thinking completely paralyzed. But if we recognize the presence in us of a higher or permanent Ego, which should not be confused with the personal "I", it will become clear that the so-called dreams, which people are mostly treated as empty fantasies, is actually a separate page from the life and experience of the inner person, vague memories that in the moment of awakening in a more or less distorted by our physical memory. Latest mechanical grabs some prints of thoughts, of events seen and actions of the inner man during its hours of complete freedom. Because our Ego begins to live their own, separate from the prison of flesh, his life should he be freed from the bondage of matter, i.e., during sleep of the physical man. This Ego is the true protagonist, the man himself, the true "I" of man. But the physical man cannot feel or something to be aware of during sleep, as the personality or outer man, with its brain and thinking apparatus - almost completely paralyzed. You can compare the genuine Ego with the prisoner, and the physical personality, with his jailer. When the jailer falls asleep, the prisoner escapes, or, at least, beyond the walls of his prison. Half asleep, the jailer looks out the window, but the fact of the matter is nodding, and he managed only sporadically to distinguish between a prisoner who, like a shadow, and then it will appear in front of him, then disappear. But what he can feel and what can he know about the true actions and especially thoughts about his ward?
Ego is highly spiritual and is very closely connected with the higher principles, Buddhi and Atma. These higher principles in our plan completely inactive, and most of the Higher Ego (Manas) is more or less dormant, while the physical person is awake. This is especially true for very materialistically minded people. Thus, the spiritual ability of man to sleep, because Ego is a slave to matter that It can hardly give all its attention to human action, even when he sins, although this Ego, which reunited with its lower Manas, will in the future suffer. As I said, the impact that Ego has on the physical man, is what we call "conscience." And depending on the Personality, or lower Soul unites with the Supreme consciousness, or Ego, depends on the degree of impact of the latter on the life of mortal man.
<

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Tue May 31, 2016 13:39

Аине wrote:but how to understand, train, so don't worry that it's not my regular suspiciousness, and really intuition or something?
One such dream-visions as to the weather, with a certain percent probability. Everything You see is possible, but it is only one of the probability lines. Learn to work with probabilities. And ask yourself questions like : And whether so awful what I saw? For example, You saw how Your friend was robbed, but maybe another branch of probability even worse, he lost is not something tangible, and friends and relatives, etc. That is to treat it philosophically. Have the ability to warn - to warn, it is possible to change and take action - take, this is not possible take the situation.
And it is not necessary on this occasion to worry, will come true will come true. His anxiety lion's share of the energy that you could spend to change the situation, to squander.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue May 31, 2016 18:12

Русалка wrote: Has the ability to warn - to warn, have the ability to change and take action - take
Only on request and only with permission. And it is not always possible, or rather need to get involved. Because it is to help "punishable". Besides , another thing to change for something else or to do things for him even to help can turn a return. To get involved in changing destiny or to adjust without the knowledge of someone else's destiny cherevato consequences. the thing was a dream , people had to die and in the end asked in a dream for him , well he got a lesson in itself in the form of a lesser "punishment" and I end up raped problems in a accident with my son. Helped another , got myself a problem. And what actually you did? Only in a dream , and not in EfE, asked not so much to punish, and actually wasn't, as I thought so that human life be taken away. But.....what happened then left. Do not climb now with the help. To change the fate of the man himself must. To tell you, but it can only be man himself.
To prevent ... :? so, too, was the case more than once. And here on the forum, someone wrote I do not remember, like the ain, it may be wrong, I would warn people about the bad, but it's still happening. And here's what to think? Nakarkal ? Or a man so insecure and he fear his own and "prophesied" in mind. Here, too, it is not clear what to do. For most people , without warning to do something to help-rollback. To say that from behind your head and let rush and the result is still true that fear feeds on thoughts even stronger. And you want and what you can do to not make it worse ourselves and others.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Tue May 31, 2016 19:08

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:to Tell you, but it can only be man himself.
Well, I actually had in mind when he wrote about " the chance."
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND here what to think? Nakarkal ? Or a man so insecure and he fear his own and "prophesied" in mind.
Nothing to think about. To take for granted, without unnecessary reflections and philosophies. Make the decision based on their knowledge of a specific person ( to say -to say) and forget. Can outposts there and record statistics without emotion: so many times came true, although warned, so many times did not come true, etc. to Move from emotional approach to the rational that is.