Music to accompany sessions

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик
Music to accompany sessions

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:50

Wanted for a long time already this question to somehow organize. I hope that the people on the one hand and we as developers on the other will solve this issue.
The point is that in the existing MEDIA folder on the device memory card to list the most appropriate music for the sessions, which you can then listen in the "synchrostart". It makes sense to sort categories, for example "training", "relaxation", "energy", etc. i.e. to create a folder inside the MEDIA directory with the corresponding name.
Hence the question of what and what sessions are you listening ? Preferably of course the links to these mp3 tracks, which then will be recorded on the memory card in the new instruments on the one hand, and on the other it can target other users with the device, but not yet used these tracks to accompany the sessions.

Instead of music I often use recordings from a Magnetic minds, especially those that contain fractal noise or Fibonacci sequences.
For example,

and this is not meditation, and sessions for sleep.

This is exactly the type of record most universal and do not interrupt the session itself. Where expressed binaural beats, clearly not getting on frequency of sessions - not use of course. Those can be simply no sessions to listen to, or as an option like on the frequency of these recordings is to put the flashing points, or rather with them to synchronize. Fractal noises give interesting sensations compared to conventional periodic sequences. Sorry their synthesis in the device can be done :(

Also once did a synthesis and record on the computer fractal noise with different phase and spectral images. And then picked up what is called the ear, "taste" the results already achieved under the session. Some of the practices and the system as such to use these noises do not know, although it would be interesting, maybe Andrei Patrushev prompt ? :)<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: Music to accompany sessions

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Apr 23, 2018 13:50

Алексей Крячко__ wrote: Wanted for a long time already this question to somehow organize. I hope that the people on the one hand and we as developers on the other will solve this issue.
The point is that in the existing MEDIA folder on the device memory card to list the most appropriate music for the sessions, which you can then listen in the "synchrostart". It makes sense to sort categories, for example "training", "relaxation", "energy", etc. i.e. to create a folder inside the MEDIA directory with the corresponding name.
Finally))) . As I do so all the music that there is to clean, or really lay on the folder that it is to apply. But it would probably be better if the folders were just the sounds of nature ,for example, or any music, with the sounds of nature. It's just music from the movie , even with sessions....as it is not entirely clear what sessions do apply. Here the disks where there is no gate , and I want glasses to listen, as shipping times here. And place free will more ,and to download these CDs or nature sounds. Long wanted))).
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Tue Apr 24, 2018 13:13, edited 1 time in total.

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Re: Music to accompany sessions

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:03

Thank You, Andrew.
Soon I will put in the folder and it will be in the memory card. Like before(now) recorded at the I was so just something to record for the sample playback, check the "synchrostart", etc., and not for a full session. So of course all this music will be deleted.