Session Endorphins Evening

Энди
Session Endorphins Evening

Post by Энди » Tue Sep 03, 2013 15:01

A week listening session the Endorphins of the evening - the effect is stunning. I fall asleep almost instantly, the next day an amazing effect, from disk Endorphins I was not like this, very calm and harmonious mood. The only thing - sometimes I Wake up in the night and his wife says he began to talk in her sleep.

Кукловод

Re: Session Endorphins Evening

Post by Кукловод » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:05

Hello. Please tell me that Endorphins nightwhere to get this session in my Pathfinder just Endorphins. Or this is it?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 20, 2016 14:07

Кукловод wrote:Hello. Please tell me that Endorphins nightwhere to get this session in my Pathfinder just Endorphins. Or this is it?
Puppeteer, you will always , in all subjects to ask questions ? A look at the user manual and READ!!!! for the Navigator did not try? You ask where Session Endorphins night? You have a Navigator, even with the version 1.16 was in the beginning???Wrong ? And you've reset it to 1.20.?
Hence the Big question:" YOU LISTENED to the SESSION at all???? Well, at least one? These are the BASIC SESSII from the Navigator, under relaxation . the session number sequence number line and number 7 ndrfnE. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5654&p=138006&hili ... 80#p138006 Everything is written Patrushev.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Wed Jan 27, 2016 15:26

LILY-R. I'm Sorry that I irritate You here, but still.... A forum created in order for if to someone something is not clear ask questions and receive answers and it is the engine of Your sales. When I bought the NAVIGATOR in 2011, if my memory serves me with the firmware 1.12, I read it from cover to cover. This was due to the 0 level of my knowledge on the subject and great interest. And I am grateful to all those people who asked questions on this forum and all the people who gave the answers. I will not say that you are an active user of the NAVIGATOR, from those that deal with him every day and especially also are not active forum members, but nevertheless the time of possession, 4 times I attended the course in all basic sessions have now started 5 times. During this time, I'm more base files are not interested in anything, but I feel that now I is getting low and you need to push yourself to the functionality of the Navigator. But to read again the whole forum from cover to cover in no time. That and trying to clarify points that are not clear to me with affordable and simple tools. Going back to Your answer. Of course I know the session
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:ndrfnE
very powerful and needed. And as you rightly pointed out it appeared after the upgrade. And letter designation I guessed that it was the Endorphins, but not as would know that this is a Remix of ENDORPHINS in the EVENING. To compare I was not because I listened, again, Only the basic session, and to my disappointment, never listened to a session of Andrey Patrushev, located in a separate folder in the "sutorito" in folder "gate". Hence is born such questions. I do not blame me. On this issue, the picture cleared up. Once again, thank You for the answer.
Have a good day.

митек

Post by митек » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:31

Plz tell me. This session is suitable for alpha training?