New session for the Navigator

Вопрошайка
Re: New session for the Navigator

Post by Вопрошайка » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:08

Thanks for the useful tips. Still trying to figure out how to put the frequency in the Navigator. As I understand it, there can only range to choose from. Is that so? Let me ask you this, is it possible for the Navigator to put e.g. the frequency of 1.05? If Yes, then how to do it?

Вопрошайка

Post by Вопрошайка » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:13

I really liked how user Navigator. Almost immediately "takes". My mom had seizures, similar to allergic shock. After the first time she fell asleep immediately, after the second has left "wiggle", anxiety. My friend in his feelings, and he's a horror testy, before the next flash of something inside is locked, and he begins "to think".

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 22, 2014 15:31

Вопрошайка wrote:let me Ask you this, is it possible for the Navigator to put e.g. the frequency of 1.05? If Yes, then how to do it?
First of all, to finally read the manual. :wink:
The frequency of 1.05 Hz in the Navigator can not be put, because the accuracy of setting frequency of 0.1 Hz.

Вопрошайка

Post by Вопрошайка » Sun Jun 22, 2014 19:44

So quietly you talk. :) From 3 things. 1) On page comparison of mind-machines in the line indicates the frequency range 0.02—165 Hz, in the Navigator you can set the range 1-99 Hz. In the first case - it was a commercial move or I just don't understand something, then explain 2) You say that the setting accuracy is 0.1 Hz (see the example I was unsuccessful from 1.05 Hz, but immediately figured it out), I understand that. But how to set for example of 0.9 Hz? And facilities and sutorito sets the frequency range, not a specific frequency. 3) I Have something with batteries. All the time necessary to connect from the network. Should charging be enough for 8-10 hours. At the beginning of the work with the Navigator it was, and now, a little work and throws from the session (although before the work burns nearly full charged battery).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 22, 2014 20:32

Вопрошайка wrote:1) On page comparison of mind-machines in the line indicates the frequency range 0.02—165 Hz, in the Navigator you can set the range 1-99 Hz. In the first case - it was a commercial move or I just don't understand something, then explain
In Pathfinder there is an additional slow modulation, which is superimposed over the fast.
Вопрошайка wrote:2) You say that the setting accuracy is 0.1 Hz (see the example I was unsuccessful from 1.05 Hz, but immediately figured it out), I understand that. But how to set for example of 0.9 Hz? And facilities and sutorito sets the frequency range, not a specific frequency.
In the slow modulation period is set in seconds. To put the frequency in seconds, have a unit divided by frequency.
Вопрошайка wrote:3) I Have something with batteries. All the time necessary to connect from the network. Should charging be enough for 8-10 hours. At the beginning of the work with the Navigator it was, and now, a little work and throws from the session (although before the work burns nearly full charged battery).
This is to Alex (preferably in the PM to knock).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:12

Вопрошайка wrote:3) I Have something with batteries. All the time necessary to connect from the network. Should charging be enough for 8-10 hours. At the beginning of the work with the Navigator it was, and now, a little work and throws from the session (although before the work burns nearly full charged battery).
With new batteries it happens. I can advise to spend 3-4 kontrolno-training cycle, then the battery capacity needs to reach the declared indicators. Need to find:
- normal charger for 4 batteries, where provided, what capacity battery how long charge (by the way, the longer the charger are instructed to charge the battery, the less charge current, so battery will last longer) - it's possible that will do the job and the Navigator (recently do not follow the ROMs that do not know how it is now charging is implemented), and
- energy intensive user working from the same 4 batteries (e.g. lantern is the best option). You need to simply 3-4 times to FULLY discharge the battery and then charge as necessary (no nedoskazki or overcharging) it will swing characteristics to the optimum and partially remove the memory effect (loss of capacity due to violations of the rules of charging for different battery types, it appears an incomplete discharge before charging (Nickel-cadmium) or undercharge (Li-ion) - next time, he simply wasn't fully charged, there is a trivial chemistry).

Charging and discharging batteries is necessary all together, if one of the batteries will have excellent characteristics due to the difference of the resistances of the energy the rest is lost through it (and if you permanently leave the device with these batteries, you can contacts to oxidize).

I usually use my DSLR (she loves to eat) - put vegetarienne batteries to record video (3-4 hours, not longer, usually much less), and when the camera dies from low battery, I put a slideshow of pictures and put deeper (another hour). The flashlight can put them to zero, though it is not desirable - faded 2-3 times, and enough (it is better to take with bulb - led a few days can burn).<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 10, 2014 21:28

The new session section Fun. Descriptions conform to the descriptions of the chakras in the Solar Wind.
Frankly, the session was not for entertainment - and not just listen sometimes (depends on personal problems) and the residual effect too, sometimes, "naglalakbay". But I don't know where to put, though a separate folder backwaters. In General, as with the CD "solar Wind", only stronger... :?
For "withdrawal" effects recommend Healing (Hlng).

Here I think - and they may not record at all into the GPS for use. Let yourself lie there quietly. Who should he find...

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Tue Oct 14, 2014 22:05

Андрей Патрушев wrote:New session section Fun. Descriptions conform to the descriptions of the chakras in the Solar Wind.
Frankly, the session was not for entertainment - and not just listen sometimes (depends on personal problems) and the residual effect too, sometimes, "naglalakbay". But I don't know where to put, though a separate folder backwaters. In General, as with the CD "solar Wind", only stronger... :?
For "withdrawal" effects recommend Healing (Hlng).

Here I think - and they may not record at all into the GPS for use. Let yourself lie there quietly. Who should he find...
Hello!
It was said that for Solar wind, you need a healthy spine. To these sessions is also critical?
Listen in alphabetical order?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 15, 2014 0:42

Voffka
Yes, of course. On the other hand, is a medicine, although very bitter. :?
And how - "alphabetical order"? :)
Best of all (for therapeutic purposes): orange, blue, красная2, green, красная1, gold, purple, blue.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 15, 2014 17:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:best (for therapeutic purposes): orange, blue, красная2, green, красная1, gold, purple, blue.
Andrew , what principle exactly this sequence? and that means red 2 and red 1. Something got confused))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 15, 2014 17:30

LILY-P
Meditation for harmonizing the charkas of energy on Kastrubin.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:what means red 2 and red 1
red2 and red1.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 16, 2014 13:24

Thank you .About Kastrubin don't know.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 16, 2014 13:27

LILY-P
Well, Kastrubin, in turn, refers to yogis, but the source I could not find, although for me personally it works.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Oct 16, 2014 13:46

Andrei Patrushev
While listening it is necessary to concentrate on the lowest chakras?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 16, 2014 13:49

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Best of all (for therapeutic purposes): orange, blue, красная2, green, красная1gold, purple, blue.
Pardon me , but I still do not understand why all the colors are written and then red 2 and red 1(ред2, ред1) ..what does it mean? Kundalini red and more red chakra there. Or I...or skis do not go :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 16, 2014 14:02

LILY-P
Yeah, so people are not confused. :) Most, as You're too lazy to watch statement to the Solar Wind and match with purple red1 and red2 with the scarlet. :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 16, 2014 15:16

:oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 16, 2014 15:18

Воффка wrote:Andrei Patrushev
While listening it is necessary to concentrate on the lowest chakras?
On the corresponding. :wink:

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:42

Hello! Thanks for the new session! How many chakras you can work for one lesson? ( Session for 20 minutes ) that is how many of the sessions at the time it is better to use in one lesson?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:43

Dmitry Nikitin
One.

лара ко

Post by лара ко » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:32

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:best (for therapeutic purposes): orange, blue, красная2, green, красная1, gold, purple, blue.
Andrew , and please tell me where should I paste yellow
Last edited by лара ко on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:42, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:35

Lara Ko
Thank you! :oops:
Between purple and blue.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/p ... n_wind.htm

лара ко

Post by лара ко » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:53

thank you

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Mar 16, 2015 23:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:New session into the category of Fun.
When you unpack the archive, there is a bug "Archive damaged"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:17

Voffka
Checked - all normal. Perhaps You RAR not of the system. :)