"I want to participate in the workshop"

МаксимАлексеев
Re: "I want to participate in the workshop"

Post by МаксимАлексеев » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:34

I, max , before all participants of the forum mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Sat Aug 26, 2017 19:53

I, Paul (outsider), in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

ВитЗлат

Post by ВитЗлат » Tue Feb 13, 2018 22:41

I, Vitaly , before all participants of the forum mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Вещий

Post by Вещий » Mon Feb 19, 2018 18:37

I, Oleg in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Крестоносец

Post by Крестоносец » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:01

I go to all forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Сергей Некрасов

Post by Сергей Некрасов » Thu Apr 18, 2019 18:00

I am Sergey, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.