"I want to participate in the workshop"

Стентани
Re: "I want to participate in the workshop"

Post by Стентани » Fri Oct 30, 2015 22:34

"I, Tatiana,in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

Савская

Post by Савская » Mon Nov 02, 2015 23:02

I, Olesya, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Дариша

Post by Дариша » Tue Nov 17, 2015 18:01

I, Svetlana, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Ерл

Post by Ерл » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:14

I, Alexander, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Эдгард

Post by Эдгард » Mon Nov 30, 2015 18:38

I, Edward, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Романз

Post by Романз » Sun Dec 06, 2015 20:39

I, Roman,in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

вакуум

Post by вакуум » Mon Dec 07, 2015 21:19

"I, Vlad,in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

Александрэ

Post by Александрэ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 21:44

"I, Alexandra,in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Tue Dec 08, 2015 15:33

"I Dilute the Grigorieva,in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

стиг

Post by стиг » Wed Dec 09, 2015 21:41

I, Igor, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Сергиос

Post by Сергиос » Wed Dec 16, 2015 21:59

"I, Sergei, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

Юра88

Post by Юра88 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 23:45

I, Yuri, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Лапуся

Post by Лапуся » Tue Jan 12, 2016 19:41

I,Svetlana, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

ИринаЕ

Post by ИринаЕ » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:45

"I,Irina,in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

Веверис

Post by Веверис » Sun Feb 14, 2016 18:57

I am Sergey, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

ЛаМила

Post by ЛаМила » Wed Feb 17, 2016 21:04

I, Lyudmila, to all forum members for mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Толь Толь

Post by Толь Толь » Sat Mar 12, 2016 23:29

"I,Anatoly, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

Атаман

Post by Атаман » Tue Mar 15, 2016 15:40

Yeah....let's see... :roll:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 15:14

Атаман wrote:Yeah....let's see... :roll:
What if not a secret?

This theme is read - viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5386? It is in this section the basic and introductory. If you have not read, but it's the shortest content. The programme of the workshop is laid out completely, sessions, and sound files you can use any, that is, the passage of the workshop it is possible at all without my participation - Yes, Yes, do. For this record not necessarily.

And if the person wants to be controlled and accompanied personally by the author of the workshop (and even files freestuff provided for the manufacture and use of which they purchased a commercial license from Transparent to neuroprogrammer and workstation, so no problems with the laws to use files from these programs for any purpose that may arise under this section), then he must prove that he really wants to pass this workshop. And some "willing" to participate after the recording did not even bother to re-enter the forum and read the sent introductory message with the links (at the moment 6 people - they still hang in the Outbox and not sent, and most of it is not the first and even second year).

Corny I'm sorry to waste your time on those who are not hurt, you will need. Therefore, we introduced this method of stimulation of participants. Who does not like, he can do it (not necessarily by my program) - I does not impose :?

ВадимДН

Post by ВадимДН » Thu May 26, 2016 17:35

I, Vadim , before all participants of the forum mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sat May 28, 2016 14:45

Good day, K-13!

I, Alex, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Аркадий С

Post by Аркадий С » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:39

I, Archie, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Евклид

Post by Евклид » Fri Sep 09, 2016 21:00

I am Sergey, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Fri Sep 09, 2016 23:05

I, mignonette, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

СергейОм

Post by СергейОм » Tue Oct 25, 2016 22:57