"I want to participate in the workshop"

к-13
"I want to participate in the workshop"

Post by к-13 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 23:36

Wearied me with constant requests to PM, open a new topic for writing (the old left as a list of lazy, slackers and parasites :oops: and they should be ashamed :) )

Want to participate? Great! Explore this topic:
"How to use this section".
Learned? Great!
(Recommendations should be fulfilled - self-development on a freebie does not happen, who ignored all gonna find out sooner or later, then participation in the workshop for such free-riders will automatically stop. Just kidding, of course -- Just as people will have fewer chances to achieve a normal,satisfactory, and good and especially great, and I will not say).

Now down to business. Files the first steps are sending someone in this thread write this message:

"I, John DOE (the underlined model your data, not necessarily the name, surname, patronymic, year and place of birth, passport details, simply name the present, not the network)all forum members a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results."

Actually all - in response, I include a new member to the list and give the file to work. Who will throw a workshop that broke my promise with all the consequences. Who would violate security requirements - will without notice to remove from the list of participants (a promise already broken, what more pull?). Who is going to work anyhow, and not pursuant to recommendations - he did not receive from workshop the results that should obtain, and hence the unsatisfactory result of this friend (which, it turns out, is not a friend at all) - a consequence of failure to comply with its promise. Interested in self-development know how it affects personal growth (not to be confused with a career).

So we will cut irresponsible individuals who come here from nothing to do. With all the others love to work.

One file was out of serious (force majeure) reasons, such as health, life difficulties or external force majeure (I think no need to explain that laziness, low self-organization or forgetfulness is not the things, which can be attributed to something from this list) - the promise not yet broken. For them this recommendation:
Don't worry and don't torture yourself - just go out to the workshop to better times, then pause (in sum with the period of forced absenteeism was not less than 21 days) and begin the workshop again (that is, even if departed from the fifth or sixth, then you should start with the first stage, this one will be faster - because you need only to refresh their skills, rather than develop them from scratch).<

Арнелла

Re: "I want to participate in the workshop"

Post by Арнелла » Sat Jun 27, 2015 19:59

I, Tatjana , before all participants of the forum mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Jun 27, 2015 20:53

And if not mindmachine, you can sign up? (there is a quality DAC, amplifier and good headphones).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 23:51

АндрейКо wrote:And if not mindmachine, you can sign up? (there is a quality DAC, amplifier and good headphones).
Andrew, open the topic "how to use" section, it's all described quite clearly. Enough any player and any pair of headphones - the main thing that played mp3 format in stereo.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 23:52

Арнелла wrote:I, Tatjana , before all participants of the forum mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."
Sent the files.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun Jun 28, 2015 0:00

I, Andrey, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. am Aware of the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

PS - what phrase... like these remind dedication to the pioneers. (those who are always first)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 0:59

АндрейКо wrote:I, Andrey, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. am Aware of the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.
Now send the file.
АндрейКо wrote:PS - what phrase... like these remind dedication to the pioneers. (those who are always first)
Well, You would have to "endure all the hardships and privations of military service," he remembered)))

Вэритас А

Post by Вэритас А » Tue Jun 30, 2015 17:21

I, Tom in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 18:10

Вэритас А wrote:I, Tom, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.
Sent the files.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Tue Jun 30, 2015 20:30

I, Yuri, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results. :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 21:44

Фан-том wrote:I, the jury, before all participants of the forum mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results. :)
[youtube][/youtube]
Although, why not :? I understand that until the fourth phase, maintenance is not required? Like all self-will run-new - knock, we will continue to work. All questions in the relevant topics.

рустам

Post by рустам » Sat Aug 15, 2015 15:35

"I Rustam, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

Юрий.К

Post by Юрий.К » Mon Aug 24, 2015 22:12

I, Yuri, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Влад Ярушевский

Post by Влад Ярушевский » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:56

"I, Vlad, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

Вад

Post by Вад » Fri Sep 11, 2015 13:46

"I, Vadim, before all participants of the forum mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

Денис Николаевич

Post by Денис Николаевич » Sun Sep 20, 2015 20:11

I,Dennis to all participants of the forum mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Умница

Post by Умница » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:37

I, Clever, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 17:49

Cleverread the fine print (that You removed, quoting the sample). For participation in the workshop requires that a promise to the community given it is You, not Your network mask with a single post on this forum that You could easily lose at the first opportunity... You need it more than anyone else - to motivate at least.

Серхио

Post by Серхио » Thu Oct 01, 2015 22:47

I am Sergey, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

кодгрин

Post by кодгрин » Wed Oct 21, 2015 22:08

"I Kathrin , in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."
:)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:37

cogginread that I in my last post in this thread wrote.

Ильина

Post by Ильина » Thu Oct 22, 2015 20:46

"I, Tatiana, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 17:33

"I, Michael, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

кодгрин

Post by кодгрин » Sat Oct 24, 2015 0:52

I,Gregory , before all participants of the forum mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."
:?

Евгений Е

Post by Евгений Е » Wed Oct 28, 2015 21:24

I,Eugene,in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.