"I want to participate in the workshop"

Антон.К
Re: "I want to participate in the workshop"

Post by Антон.К » Tue Nov 01, 2016 16:58

I, Anton, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Андрей Иго

Post by Андрей Иго » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:59

I, Andrew, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Люсечка

Post by Люсечка » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:04

I, Lyudmila, to all forum members for mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Медков Дмитрий

Post by Медков Дмитрий » Mon Dec 05, 2016 16:56

All good health!
I, Dmitri, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results!

Форест

Post by Форест » Sun Dec 18, 2016 23:18

"I, Natalia, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

АндрейАрхара

Post by АндрейАрхара » Thu Dec 22, 2016 0:32

I, Andrew , in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results." well, myself, about a year littered this GPS with the drives, but it's time for him to use

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:25

Andresearcher, :) Nice try, but no.
Fail, on retaking...

Натальяя

Post by Натальяя » Sun Jan 01, 2017 21:17

"I, Natalia, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

АндрейАрхара

Post by АндрейАрхара » Tue Jan 10, 2017 20:09

well, have to import sites to search for information, just here it's all gone

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 21:48

АндрейАрхара wrote:well, I'll have to import sites to search for information, just here it's all gone
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Роланд

Post by Роланд » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:03

I, Alexander, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."!

АннаМ

Post by АннаМ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 22:20

I, Anna, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

СергейОм

Post by СергейОм » Fri Mar 10, 2017 13:28

I am Sergey, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 13:54

viewtopic.php?p=169591#p169591
СергейОм wrote:I am Sergey, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.
viewtopic.php?p=162049#p162049
СергейОм wrote:I am Sergey, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.
This is an attempt of trolling me or test for negligence? Don't want to think that all so is started, so I will not a third option to voice...

Ранго

Post by Ранго » Fri Mar 10, 2017 19:31

I, Michael, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Леонид Вячеславович

Post by Леонид Вячеславович » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:38

I, Leonid, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."P. S. the main idea is the development of the left hemisphere of the brain.

Петр К

Post by Петр К » Thu Apr 13, 2017 22:28

I, Peter, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Tue May 16, 2017 17:58

I, Alexander , in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Андрей Павлюков

I want to participate in the workshop

Post by Андрей Павлюков » Fri Jun 09, 2017 13:38

I, Andrew, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

Мааян

Post by Мааян » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:19

I mean, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Mon Jul 17, 2017 18:40

"I, Volodya, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and their own responsibility for results."

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 19:34

Vovahi. I probably don't understand something? You're almost done the workshop. The program is the same, the files are too old. Write a description of the problem the topic with which you're blocked.

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Tue Jul 18, 2017 15:11

Understand)
Thank you.

Алексей Крав

Post by Алексей Крав » Thu Jul 27, 2017 21:20

I, Alex, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:01

I,Hleb, before all participants of the forum mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read everything stated in the description and abide by all that is required, otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results.