6. Theta training.

к-13
6. Theta training.

Post by к-13 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 19:23

This is the last stage of the workshop. In principle, nothing more to explain to those who successfully passed the first five stages, it is not necessary - all very close to alpha training, but now the state will be even deeper (and more interesting). The only change is in the listening time. From experience with this stage of all the previous participants, it is better to stick to one audition in a day and hold it for 2-3 hours before bedtime, or during the period from fifteen to eighteen hours. Personally, I quietly listen to these files before going to sleep without any unwanted consequences.

Those who actively engaged with the drives Andrei V. Patrusheva from the "Theta meditation", can use these developments.

In addition, the kit of the Navigator is ideal with his own author's program "Threshold relaxation" and "Progressive relaxation", launched in synchro-mode.

Warning:
Do not go to practice this step until, until well master the program of the previous 5 stages - theta waves very poorly stimulated by light and sound, and for beginners (people who have not accumulated enough experience to stimulate alpha waves and didn't get the experience of stimulation of the Delta) were hardly stimulated very likely just to fall asleep (to fall into the Delta - a protective reaction of the brain) or to not very pleasant consequences in the form of diffuse inhibition of the cortex of the hemispheres (stupid half-asleep state cotton - awkward body, a complete lack of short term memory, viscous, as if solidifying the resin, thinking hard, buzzing head, which still hurts...). Plus, the anchors need to be safe in case of bad auditions.

In the case of unpleasant consequences I recommend to replay the sequence of anchors - first alpha, after about 15 seconds of beta, and at the end of the balancing or laughter - from my personal experience, this is the best way - the state will be even better than to listening. Only those recommendations not useful, if you follow the guidelines and not to samodelnoe. If after listening it was necessary to sleep, then the sequence of the other first activated the alpha, and after about a minute of his stay - the Delta (the pause may be less, but not much, otherwise, increases the risk still waking up with heavy head).<

bofara

Re: 6. Theta training.

Post by bofara » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:15

While listening to 2 times /night, even in the listening time falling asleep, because they do not have the opportunity to listen to at another time/ track "Healing and restoration". Most work is done in the dream..
Is going to do 2 weeks with this track and then it will make a great training - ie you start again with the basics - "Prana", "Chakra", "alpha", "Beta" etc. but exercise for every 'programme' under the scheme 3х21.
It is very useful training.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 23:30

bofara wrote:While listening to 2 times /night, even in the listening time falling asleep, because they do not have the opportunity to listen to at another time/ track "Healing and restoration".
Well, everything comes with experience :?
bofara wrote:is going to do 2 weeks with this track and then it will make a great training - ie you start again with the basics - "Prana", "Chakra", "alpha", "Beta" etc. but exercise for every 'programme' under the scheme 3х21.
I still think you personally the objectives of the training achieved - they do not achieve theta and determine what you need to pay attention to work when using audio-visual stimulation, in obtaining the management skills of resource States (and not only them - anchoring is a method that can be applied in almost every sphere of human life, and coupled with the skills of control of brain rhythms in General is a very powerful tool for self-improvement and personal growth).

As you begin to get good at it with a theta, write here to finish training I have some pretty interesting practical work (that is to say, the use obtained in the course of the workshop developments in real life), including one group with attunement.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Oct 12, 2013 22:17

As far as I know with Teta-free go processing inward /unconscious/ conflicts. Well, judging by your perception-feeling - so.
These practices of the workshop is serious stuff, and few seem to really want to work with you. But is worth of their labor.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Oct 21, 2013 15:32

Finished practice 3 weeks theta. Did 2 anchors. Condition caused by etimi anchors satisfies me. It is interesting to do so with my eyes open - 'you are not here.' I think pootdyhat 2 weeks and start again the whole cycle will be useful.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Mon Jan 18, 2016 20:03

The result :ay As the stage turned out to be on NG holidays, workload was not a lot of free time, so the first attempt was very deep! So while in a deep state came upon one sense! Later watching this state/feeling she knew it from somewhere in the distant past! So when it is remembered that once a long time ago going to bed and banish everyday thoughts, then after some time appeared exactly the same condition... But in this I attended various insight, poems, ideas, creative solutions, etc., etc. Remember how he tried to hold on to this elusive condition! At the time it lasted, so that was missing somewhere in the wording of one sentence and even tried to write something!!! Now formed shape with which to work, and it's not just with regards to this stage, and the entire workshop as a whole!!! I will try next! Thank You very much for the work!!!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 20:18

Фан-том wrote: as the stage turned out to be on NG holidays, workload was not a lot of free time, so the first attempt was very deep!
Condition get deep because the brain in the previous steps is used to adapt MM - without training a theta session is very bad(in comparison with the same alpha at least) work even in ideal conditions.
Фан-том wrote:Late watching this state/feeling she knew it from somewhere in the distant past!
Young children live in lower frequencies, and therefore grasp everything on the fly and thinking outside the box...It was only later, in the process of learning and gaining experience, milemala accelerates the brain teaches to be nervous, to live in the tension... a Grown man awake very rarely the theta state is experiencing, so many very bright Ms. De Vu at the first dive.
Фан-том wrote:Very grateful to You for your work!!!

Шанти

Re: 5. Sleep-training (Delta rhythms)

Post by Шанти » Tue Oct 04, 2016 0:33

Good evening! Listened to 14 days of the Delta and left again on a business trip, so my only now has a break for three weeks. The first two days of listening to the brain it was a bomb,set an anchor, sinking into sleep, but this morning barely up. On the second week,everything went back to normal, woke up as usual before the alarm. Increasingly began to catch myself thinking that in the mind of the thoughtless, the soul peace and quiet, watching with interest as the surrounding staff arguing,or fighting. A state of mind and the mind is very happy,Roman thank you very much for the work done. Waiting for further instructions.

к-13

Re: 5. Sleep-training (Delta rhythms)

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 18:44

Шанти wrote:awaiting further instructions.
Well, all finish)))
The aim of the workshop is to provide the fundamental basics of brain rhythms, to help to avoid common mistakes beginners.
Then, the participant determines the direction of the work itself - what it lacks, what's worse, it turns out, where you need to modify. You can continue to work with the complex sessions, in MM, psychoactive discs of different authors now they will work much better than what the unskilled user.
Well, the honing of skills and anchor resource States.
There is such a topic - viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5419 - to check the quality of the delivered anchors.

Евгений Е

Post by Евгений Е » Sun Oct 23, 2016 20:06

A year passed,and I finally finished the preparatory period.But it was worth it!!! Huge thanks to Roman for his work!