5. Sleep-training (Delta rhythms)

к-13
5. Sleep-training (Delta rhythms)

Post by к-13 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 19:10

This stage of the workshop is strictly forbidden to practice without properly completed the previous four stages - if there is no established basis for stimulation and a well-functioning anchors (beta, alpha, laughter, and creativity), then catch up on those sessions diffuse inhibition of the cortex of large hemispheres of the brain obtained almost no options. That is, without complying with the requirements of the workshop can be seriously and permanently discourage a loved one desire to deal with mind-machine - and she, in turn, will cease to operate as a minimum of 20 days... Not many at all then is the motivation for continuation of lessons.

Now the actual workshop:
The participant gets a few files that help you sleep.
I think, and without more detailed descriptions it is clear how they should be used - when I decided to go to sleep, that is:
- completed all current Affairs: went to the toilet, walk and feed Pets, locked the door, brushed my teeth, took a shower, set the alarm for the morning (if anyone should), drank a glass of water, turned off the light and TV, closed all compromising Windows on your computer, ...
- and went to bed.
If you have started to listen sleepy session, it is nothing should distract us each uncompleted session of this kind makes more of the following auditions are much less effective (and often useless), and this effect tends to accumulate and spread to other session (it's easy to explain from the point of view of classical psychology, but I have yet this task is not necessary).
The same applies to those cases where we decided to take advantage of free time after lunch to take a NAP - if you decide, then you need to make sure that no one and nothing disturbed - alert loved ones that decided to take a NAP, turn the phone off, find a quiet place...
Thus, by incorporating a sleepy session, we must be sure that its results will fall asleep, and all things will wait until we Wake up.
Such measures are necessary to anchor to sleep - we would not be able to put the anchor at the time when it is already asleep (even if it save the consciousness), so here, too, there is a little trick - the anchor must be placed at the moment when the final falling to sleep just a few moments - the deeper condition at the time of filling, the stronger and more stable will be the anchor, and the deeper will be caused by them as. We should focus on the fact that we put the anchor not existing at the time of filling the resource state and dynamics of its change - that is, the process of falling to sleep - I tried a lot of ways, this is the most effective. once again to install and fill the anchor should be only after the session was easy to cause a deep state.

You can anchor a state where we naturally are on the verge of shutdown - heavy eyelids, tangled thoughts, a cotton body, bending to the ground with the head (moreover, it is also highly recommended during this stage is also a way to sleep - cause this condition and allow the body to shut down, though not as reliably as the anchor on the dynamics). For this you just need to keep waking in the night until, until this state comes naturally - for a long time to wait, no need to stare at the monitor - the flickering lights and the flow of information is also good stimulates in us the alpha and beta, which do not allow to sleep.

Now about safety precautions - if we were interrupted while listening or something went wrong, then it is likely that this will cause us a long state of lethargy, insomnia at the rest of the night or a heavy head the next day, so in such cases we need to come out right - first, activate the alpha anchor and wait until the status is clean (not orientirueshsya to the body and so must be relaxed and the flow of thoughts - we all remember what plane he passed the first two stages of the workshop - peace and tranquility, no aggression or nervousness) - a lot of time is not required if anchors are installed correctly - a maximum of 15 seconds. Then we fix the condition, possibly even thanking our body and brain for the good work in non-standard situations (which, incidentally, helps to maintain the efficiency of anchors and body work in the next hit in a similar situation, only gratitude must be sincere) and activate some cheerful anchor (balancing, a laugh or a beta - it does not matter, the main thing that worked well).
When we cheered, one must ignore, perhaps something to do is to make an entry in the diary of the workshop, read a Chapter from the book (if we were awakened by external circumstances, problems do not need to look - work caused). Repeat sessions with session no earlier than 15-20 minutes after the break and the previous output of the brain back to beta, and it is better to wait half an hour and more if time allows. In the beginning listen need to mentally formulate the problem for an audition - this time it is sure to be much better - listening is made more comfortable body position more comfortable, as will be deeper and be achieved it will be faster...

Separately with the volume and brightness they should be minimal - you need to put them on the level where they are still distinctly different, and then subtract another third - when we start to fall asleep, the sensitivity of receptors will increase and the comfort level can easily become annoying and we will not be able to obtain from a session the desired effect. I tried to make a sleepy session, the adaptive moment - to lower the volume when switching to lower frequencies - but some participants (about a third of the test) at the same time begin to experience anxiety and then the effect is even worse. And in respect of brightness generally a separate conversation - a good half of the previous participants stated that they do points at those sessions interfere with some headphones, the effect is achieved faster and deeper. Therefore, I recommend to try to use a session through one listen on the player without MM, and the Navigator only in the headphones.

Also do not forget the achievements of previous stages:
- in the morning immediately after waking up, we are conducting an audit of alpha-anchors - activate the anchor and some time in alpha before you get up, and when stood up, are reviewing the beta of the anchors, to cheer up, finally Wake up and get ready to start the day prepared.
day we should not forget about the training activity redominance hemisphere - as often as possible and to make maximum use of the inactive hand, in their free time juggling, balancing reading (easy to arrange from any source of text using the mirror) and draw the alphabet and the rainbow... In the work revision synchro-anchor on the most tense areas. And in stressful situations include alpha.

Write about the results in this thread)))<

bofara

Re: 5. Sleep-training (Delta rhythms)

Post by bofara » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:55

Last night, to 22.30 hours listened to the track Delta. Made an anchor and fell asleep ... of course the headphones were removed/. :)
Now we have time 01.50 hours, and the brain 20 minutes ago 'said' enough already, you need to get up, although I am today because of the work must be put to 2.30-3.00. :)
That feeling when you Know that the sleep is not needed, it is.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:43

There is a strong adaptation to external factors, the new - brain to learn faster than before and he /brain/ UTB like I want more. By the way the topic, polosatoje seriously, I remember one inscription on the car that met me often when it: "Evolve or die!". :) In my opinion, very relevant inscription /by the way, I don't know Russian, but in Bulgarian the word 'inscription' - in the masculine :)/.
During sleep is, in my opinion, a much more rapid 'inward' development of outdoor 'experiences', recuperation - faster - approximately it so happened that yesterday worked more than 16 hours and it is clear that tired a little bit. Today, after 6 hours sleep/ I'm like a new one! Heard track SLEEP, fell asleep during the track with your fingers in forma anchors :) /anchor in the form of 'vosmerki' from your fingers/ and was awakened during the beginning of his repeat play /brain said 'enough is enough, get your headphones and let me sleep'/. :)
PS parallel do /most often before sleep, but not always/ s study of polaritieswho 'took' from the Luscher test, using the program rainbow, Andrei Vadimovich. UTB /while/ does not interfere with sleep..
PS there is a 'feeling' that Delta practices associated somehow with the 'silver thread'..

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:53

Everything's going on fine, there are no strangers 'anomaly'. :) Moving on..

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Sep 27, 2013 16:27

Short sessions are going well! :) Longer too - corny but fall asleep during a session and often the brain wakes me up during the replay to stop the track and do not sleep with headphones. I like this practice, although I do not know as I understand that anchors are already filled /or are in dynamics/ - try day? 'Include' only anchor at night before bed, without listening to the track? Or..? Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 20:16

bofara wrote:most often, the brain wakes me up during the replay to stop the track and do not sleep with headphones.
The recommendation, which requires you to configure the player so that after playback of the file it off and not passed on to the next, are valid for the entire workshop.
during the adaptation Period, 10 the first paragraph of the post:
Also make sure that when using the player play only one file session, and not all in a row at a time - if You fall asleep during the session and Wake the next file (and newbies usually are), it is likely to Wake up in the middle of the next session and a few hours will feel worse than usual (and if it was before bed and in the morning there may be some consequences). This task is easier to shift on electronics - now the majority of players support playlists, but if not, then every file placed in separate folder and set the repeat mode to "normal". If a playlist or folder with a single file, then after playback the player will stop playing. In the default navigation plays only the selected file (if you do not enable playback of all files in the folder).
To check the anchor just when I have time to take a NAP, sit back, close my eyes and activate anchor if it was filled properly, then the body will immediately fall asleep.
Just to get better browsing, at least on your side or stomach - after a quick sleep lying on your back is almost certainly going to snore, checked - even the fragile girl broke out in such heroic snoring that her husband bit their stomachs broke up with laughter...

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:32

к-13 wrote:to Check the anchor just when I have time to take a NAP, sit back, close my eyes and activate anchor if it was filled properly, then the body will immediately fall asleep.
:ay Proven fact.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:48

Amusing thing - I created a new anchor for the condition of the Delta of the training is to put your hands on your stomach and focus on breathing. Now watch something on the computer and leaned back in his chair, but accidentally put hand this way and just wanted to sleep. Hands - held, hands again, wanted again to sleep.. Anchor created two days ago.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 13:47

5th ladies tattoo - after 14 days. I advise you to install and fill a few anchors.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:30

And I thought to repeat synchronous. :)
Of course listen to advice and work out theta. Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:46

And no matter what to listen to is really at your discretion, the main 14 days of the Delta to hear.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:30

Yeah, decided to do some theta /to be sort of wheel from all of the training here, and then again if have the opportunity, go again, all the practices, the"wheel".. but will start officially from 7, ie 5 and 6 October - it will be as acquaintance /I always leave a day or two getting familiar with the new material before starting to work on the creature/. Thank you. :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Oct 03, 2013 14:32

Last night before bed, while listening to the track "Waves" had to be and perform a simple action. But it's not recommended. The track not listening, went to bed then fell asleep immediately. Slept more than usual and today there are no strangers feelings feel normal.
Roman, I will still have 3 more days until the end of the period 14дневнего/ or take a break? Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 16:03

If there are no negative consequences, then everything is fine, break is not needed.

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Fri Mar 21, 2014 17:33

Share the results. For a week of training happened a couple of times that they were unable to raise the anchor sinking into sleep.
When the feeling that's about to fall asleep (e.g. shuddered lightly hand) I raised the anchor and for a couple of minutes the feeling of leaving in a dream was lost ( anchor, do the following: pinch the left hand thumb and index finger of the right hand)
There was a day when I fell asleep with activated anchor (went to sleep with pinched fingers)
In this regard, the question arose:
Maybe you should change the anchor to a more convenient, if so, advise something :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 18:46

Anchors to any state other than waking, set is to start with any but tactile))) Max. movement of the tongue (I have a lot - for example, touching the upper or lower teeth in the half-open mouth) or the eyes under closed eyelids (alpha conveniently placed on the offset look-up, Delta down, I have and are very comfortable and who the hell will burn 8) ). Then you gesture to put, but first is better code words, images or sensations. On my body position was the most resistant, but to put it was the hardest.

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Fri Mar 21, 2014 20:27

Understood. Very grateful.
Correct the exercise )

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:19

Changed the anchor to the eyes under the closed eyelids move down. Feels it easier to put.
Recent days have difficulty falling asleep, as it's asleep, set the anchor, but not completely fall asleep, so until the end listen to the entire audio recording.
So I decided later to go to, what would already just go to sleep :))
Train for 14 days. But with a new anchor 5 days. Obviously sleep less than before, in the morning after 15 minutes generally hearty feel. This was not there before. :)
But I understand that until the end of the Delta are not consolidated.
Roman, what would you advise? To continue, or pause for a couple of days?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 13:54

Try a few minutes after the beginning of the session to activate the alpha.

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:03

Was very interesting to listen to the tracks in Delta-workshop)) before before you go to sleep thoughts were running, I thought about something. Now just waiting for the "arrival" state "falling" into sleep. Set the anchor in a couple of minutes I fall asleep.
The anchor works. Tested day. Super!!!
Thank you!
For further instructions!
:)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:31

Вовчик wrote:was very interesting to listen to the tracks in Delta-workshop)) before before you go to sleep thoughts were running, I thought about something. Now just waiting for the "arrival" state "falling" into sleep. Set the anchor in a couple of minutes I fall asleep.
Alpha itself is activated at the first sound stimulation is brain have adapted well to training.
Links sent.

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:53

Thank you! :D

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Sat Dec 19, 2015 17:52

Hi! Delta has surpassed all my expectations :wiz I admit to fears that I will constantly pursue a sleepy state and all hope was on the beta anchor, after listening it turned out that sleep has greatly improved! And when this morning I used the beta as charging, now this is no longer required! The body best responds on the rise! Accordingly, on the morning of formed the time to exercise at the same time. In addition, the visions have become stronger and longer! At first I caught myself thinking that from such a long sleep even a little tired, in the end it was calm and smooth OS!!! But that's a topic for another workshop! On anchoring, we can highlight the 3-4 most contribute but need more time to observe, to fill and adefective! Thank you.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Wed Dec 23, 2015 13:50

Another little add...
and went to bed.
If you have started to listen sleepy session, then nothing should distract us
For me this was key, because I have no way to be in a separate room (if the bathroom is under the alpha I used, but to sleep in it hate but not very comfortable) So for the best result used the following scheme with all laid in the bed, but in home clothes, yet told a tale, while poetical on pressing issues, and when everything calmed down and fell asleep (including the neighbors), and even if he at this point has fallen asleep, soon the clothes does not sleep!!! After all this, calmly proceeded to the audition, after sipping some water, and finish came at the head of Affairs!!!
Since coming Christmas Holidays, it is a better time to be working with theta training and not to think!!! So, with Your permission, ready to move on!!! After planning to run the full course on a new circle, for more accurate debugging work!!! Thank you all! Happy New year!!! :wink:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 15:40

Fan-Tom Well, the files are gone. Last time, I wanted to send, but decided not to tempt in the light of the last words)))