How to use this section.

к-13
How to use this section.

Post by к-13 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 0:30

Due to the fact that there are often questions related to the workshop, tell me what is this partition and how to use it.

Section entirely devoted to a workshop on mind-machines - the program of training with the instrument (and without that successfully make some parties) with the use of specially prepared audio files and embedded in the machine sessions. There is relief for those who bought the machine and did not know what to do with it. But at the same time good tool for those who, for one reason or another did not buy, but really wants to try on itself all delights of stimulation on brain rhythms.

So, You are here and want to know what You do with them all. For starters, read the topic of the first workshop is the easiest way to understand what's going on (at the same time learn the history and imbued with an understanding of the hazards of laziness on the path of spiritual development). Then there are three options:
a). You wanted to go the workshop - read this topic further - all that is needed for the work described here, all the links given.
Then just take steps with the relevant sessions to your mind-machine according to the recommendations given in the stage description. Achieved results - mark this in the subject - get recommendations and files to the next stage - go on to further practice. There is an option of passing the workshop on the group option, but for this you need to recruit a group. At least 20 people, who really want to work.
b). You liked the idea, but first You would like to make some changes or to clarify something to begin with - go to a place for discussion and there pour out your ideas, I definitely will consider them.
in). You don't want to participate - just do not go in this section, You kind of.

If You chose option "a", here is the partition structure of the workshop:
There are several topics:

[mailing list]Workshop on Mind-Machines is the topic of the first workshop, it is over, if you wonder what happening, you can read there many interesting things. Preserved for history.

a Place to discuss (questions, answers, ideas...) is a special theme for those who want something to ask or offer, but does not participate in the workshop. For participating this theme is also useful - it is better to put General questions, not related in any stage, but important for passing.

Further there are topics designed just for the workshop participants (to examine and work with them in that order and nothing else - strictly for the numbering):
0. Introductory lesson. Structure of the workshop. - changes after the first workshop, the General provisions, a brief theory.
0.1. safety Requirements. something, without which the completion of the workshop (and just use the MM and any psychoaccoustic) is fraught with not very pleasant consequences.
1. is an adjustment Period.
2. alpha training.
3. Beta training.
4. Synchronization/balancing of the hemispheres.
5. Dream training (Delta).
6. Theta meditation.
- the actual stages of the workshop, a place for discussion and feedback from participants.

the Theme of jarenyyi, the anchors and all that is connected with them. - very useful for anyone who wants to take control of its own resource conditions, regardless of, he has a MM or not - even if nothing about it did not hear or heard but wasn't interested - it can be very successfully used in life.

a Little bit about the application of acquired skills. - what can you get in perpetuity as a result of completion of the workshop.

the Entry of new participants at a workshop on MM - for those who wanted to participate. In the old workshop. It's closed. The workshop started in the new one with modifications. The theme is saved as a list of people who tried to view the files before.<

к-13

Re: How to use this section.

Post by к-13 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:27

About files and links to them...

The workshop it is possible to pass to the sessions of the mind-machine (L!Yu!B!Oh!Th!) that drives the Thompson, on the file Neuro-programmer 3 and even without anything at all - using only natural state and the means at hand. Information in subjects more than enough. If You absolutely need it my files, the next answers to already asked questions, or maybe the audio file is customized, I have to be sure that they will benefit You in particular and the project in General.

No need to write me all the channels request to send You the files, especially all of the files EN masse (like, I'll be doing, so as not to distract) - so, tell these stories to my grandmother. Or children, grandchildren. How anyone. Personally, I like not believe - they just lie dormant on Your hard drive - many of them You won't even listen to even once, I'm not taking them so much time spent. More than two hundred people participated in the workshop on this forum before You, tried, tried and tried, but no one had the patience, even with my kicks (only every 12th went for Meredian, and that with difficulty), what I personally did one conclusion - people don't appreciate that, for what paid. And I don't want to spend your time on something that is not appreciated.

So the files are only actually willing to participate. Bad enough that since the end of the last workshop I gave the link to the audio content adaptation 34m wish, but according to statistics my Yandex-the disk was only 14 races - 4 times downloaded folder completely (probably about a stock, not the fact that the files are actually listened to), 7 times for 2-3 file and 3 times with one file. That is more than half can't even be bothered to follow the link... it will never happen.

к-13

Re: How to use this section.

Post by к-13 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 23:36

To get files, you need to read these two threads (there's not a lot, but all necessary and useful):
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5261
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5262

And carefully, thoughtfully and with understanding scrutinize the first post of this topic (and best of all, there is quite a bit and all of the case):
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5226

Then write me a message with this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5829

And participate in health)))

private messages without a valid reason lead to the completion of my ignore list.