4. Sync/balancing of the hemispheres.

Гарет
Re: 4. Sync/balancing of the hemispheres.

Post by Гарет » Sun Jan 29, 2017 14:17

need one that can without breaks to engage in a long time - up to half an hour at least, although it is usually the first ward of the condition in about 15 minutes
Well, 0.8 sec is fine with me - put the alarm clock at 18 minutes to avoid looking at the clock. Uprajnenie quite easily, BUT nothing really felt consequently longer need to wave arms).
Put in 25 min.

Sometimes the truth is the thoughts "fly", it probably also affects the achievement of resource condition.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Jan 29, 2017 16:02

Did UPR. the alphabet more than 30 minutes without any distractions (even the legs are numb - in the end went around the room and waving :) ).
The exercise was easy, but I can't say something strongly felt, i.e. there was something, but not pronounced.
Most importantly, the process was like.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:58

a novel

from your experience, could this http://youryoga.org/video/super_brain_yoga.htm to help with synchronization (of course, the intellect and the memory, simply by performing some kind of exercise from yoga to develop :) )

There is something written about the chakras, subtle energy, Third eye, etc, I'm not well-versed.
Plus shows the EEG data, though they did not check.

PS you can watch from the 2nd minute

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Feb 02, 2017 21:13

Noticed that when I make mistakes in "alphabet", the mad, and the wife laughs.

In "the alphabet" when connecting the feet is not easy to determine the desired motion after the jump (with the letter "B" (unless it's a re-jump)), and after raising opposite arms and legs the next move (whatever it is) is quite simple.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:48

Whether yesterday the lack of sleep affected, whether for the night some connections in the brain formed in the "alphabet" today, even with jumps and claps PTS. it was easy for movement.
However the resource state remains a mystery to me, do for 20 min, but no ISS do not feel.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 20:06

Гарет wrote:yesterday whether lack of sleep affected, whether for the night some connections in the brain formed in the "alphabet" today, even with jumps and claps PTS. it was easy for movement.
However the resource state remains a mystery to me, do for 20 min, but no ISS do not feel.
Maybe this is the same resource state, when everything is easily obtained? And you actually either too much waiting or too formally belong to the exercise (as for a responsible job, and need to be like the game with passion)...

PS: you have On the engine now is tired to respond to your messages I alert my subjects do not come))) And I am usually without them on the forum do not come.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Fri Feb 03, 2017 20:44

maybe this is the same resource state, when everything is easily obtained?
Not sure, then I had to Wake up)) ie I do not feel the difference since the beginning of training and at the end (except drowsiness if it is lost).

And you really are either too much waiting or too formally belong to the exercise (as for a responsible job, and need to be like the game with passion)...
Looking forward of course, other participants vividly describe the desired state.
The first couple of times was with excitement, then a routine (start to think about the bread and wait when it will ring timer). The excitement comes if only complicate strongly - at first speed, then the color and location of the letters, then added leg raises and mini-jumps with claps, but had to slow down and to remove the color and location(up to 1.3). 1.3 was bored)
More intense music helps, but I don't always include her, because I do not want to anchor a gun attached.
So in my case, perhaps I should complicate it.

PS the Posts I need, as extra motivation.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 21:50

Гарет wrote:PS the Posts I need, as extra motivation.
Laughter-laughter, but why I didn't alert? Than you forum, is not pleased?)))
Гарет wrote:Not sure, then I had to Wake up))
If you woke up examines sleep, it is likely that it was. While dreaming, the hemispheres are synchronized (although the total activity and lower everyday).

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:41

Laughter-laughter, but why I didn't alert? Than you forum, is not pleased?)))
Importantly, other came. You better, my a lot of messages and meaning in them a little)
If you woke up examines sleep, most likely it was
Well, tonight I didn't want to Wake up again)
Now if I was in the fourth stage (ava I dreaming) I wouldn't know what to anchored.

I'll try to connect these systems (before ng tried once whole and spat on the case, Bo didn't work :lol: ):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzUc-aXTppE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRUN-KHUBWs

UPD

tried exercises, almost everything worked out, the quality of performance is not so hot, but I did it!! When the workshop tried did not go.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 06, 2017 0:50

K-13,Gareth
Alerts stopped coming to all, and, probably, in all the forums due to new postal policies that ignore the emails without a digital signature.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 22:22

Гарет wrote:I tried exercises, almost everything worked out, the quality of performance is not so hot, but I did it!! When the workshop tried did not go.
:? You have increased your skills in balancing (any session contributes to this), so it's not surprising.

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Thu Sep 07, 2017 19:26

did not have time to start the synchronization,broken finger on my right hand(I'm right-handed).Now exactly synchronized :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 19:43

ГлебФ wrote:did not have time to start the synchronization,broken finger on my right hand(I'm right-handed).Now exactly synchronized :)
ETOGES have been so brain interest)))

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 15:22

Hi,all done,normal flight,he is ready to continue

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 14:25

Gleband more?

ГлебФ

Post by ГлебФ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:42

Worked with MM, 2 times a day, exercises were doing the circle-square, and the alphabet.Progress in the exercises is,the anchor is set.Changes in productivity are,but insignificant .Continue to do everything with his left hand as the right chips :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:58

ГлебФ wrote:Continue to do everything with his left hand as the right chips :)
ГлебФ wrote:worked with MM 2 times a day of the exercises was doing a circle-square and the alphabet.
That's exactly the issue and interested. I wonder just how affected. From a purely practical point of view. I understand that typing uncomfortable)))
ГлебФ wrote:Progress in the exercises is,the anchor is set.Changes in productivity there,but minor
Well, after the results that gives stabilized alpha-rhythms, almost any change can seem insignificant.