4. Sync/balancing of the hemispheres.

к-13
4. Sync/balancing of the hemispheres.

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 19:05

Following 15 days (or more then someone like :) ) we will devote the balancing and synchronization of the hemispheres - the removal activity is not the dominant hemisphere to the dominant level of activity and the consolidation of this state through sessions of exercise and associated training. As a result, we get an increase in health, increase efficiency, improve coordination and fine motor skills, as well as some bonuses, such as the normalization of the brain, memory, ingenuity, different thinking (from the abstract logicians are accustomed to working with thoughtforms or verbal code, there is creative thinking that opens new horizons in solving problems, the visualization appears better able to respond to the word), intuition, even more vivid dreams... And still in our Arsenal will be a new anchor who can give you a very interesting condition in connection with others.

Under the associated training I mean exercises for your non-dominant hand:

First, now move the mouse to the left edge of your seat - from today until the end of the second stage we will use the mouse only the left hand is the first element of training of the left hand.

Secondly, also during this period of time we will do the usual right-hand things with the left hand (opposite for lefties) - drink water, brush teeth, lock doors, dial a phone number or password, to wash the dishes and so on. The only exception is driving (except if it is possible to change from normal cars to RHD or Vice versa).

Third, find something to occupy the left - hand- massage balls (also balls of health, baiqi or balls Slats - you can use any balls with size from 35 to 50 mm) large coin or a pen (which can be conveniently rotated between all fingers), in the extreme case will fit the beads (only to make movements as if You believe the beads to touch, and not to rotate more than fine motor skills suitable for this purpose better).

It helps to load the inactive hemisphere and it gets used to constant activity.

Now specifically about the exercises: exercise number 1 (which is known to all, who studied at the school of music on solfege drink milk) - finger of the left hand draw a circle, a finger of the right square, and at the same time. And so until will turn out fine - even the circle and square with straight corners and smooth edges, without jerks and corners where they shouldn't be. Number of pieces per unit time must be the same for both hands. Then change hands, then we draw a cross and a triangle, and then deploy and legs - that is, with one hand draw a figure, and the other side of the body draw a different shape. Alternatively, you can apply different types of this exercise, for example, to stroke the palm of his left hand in a circle, the stomach and knocking the index finger of the right hand on top.

Besides these methods of synchronization of hemispheres without MM there are many others (e.g., NLP-game "Alphabet", "rainbow" and similar electronic version) - anyone can find them online and to make their classes more interesting and effective. Also not be amiss to read what they write psychologists on the synchronization of the hemispheres)))

These exercises are good for coordination and forced to work more actively inactive hemisphere of the brain. In addition, during such exercises hemispheres work SIMULTANEOUSLY, not alternately, which significantly increases the productivity of mental labor.

A list of audio files to practice with the mind-machine clicked on every stage, the participant will receive personally.

In addition to this some music to listen to from the player - there are no audiostrobe-track, but imposed binaural beats. They can listen during exercise non-dominant hand (just don't overdo it - it is advisable to apply the same precautions that any psychoacoustic).

Perfect the relevant session of the MM - right brain,activating, balancing and synchronization...

Also they can use preparatory exercises with CDs and cassettes of Robert Allen Monroe.<

к-13

Re: 4. Sync/balancing of the hemispheres.

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 19:08

The text of the mailing is very useful at this stage.
Today I'll talk about how to synchronize the hemispheres of the brain without any binaural beats and light points with the help of simple exercises - it perfectly complement the classes with a mind-machine, and will make them more effective. The workshop had many questions on the exercises, particularly those that can be performed by means of a computer or phone. I will mention two that I liked the most. This game new code NLP "Alphabet" and "rainbow" (sample of games taken from a random site on the Internet).

Alphabet
This program is just the electronic version was developed by John Grinder sheet of paper with a table of 30 cells (for Russian alphabet in each cell of the two letters one above the other - upper letters are written in alphabetical order - all the letters of the alphabet except D, b and b, the lower four letters L, N, O and b random), the only sheet we had to use it himself - in order from the beginning, then end, then snake diagonally through one cell... Then you have to fill out a new worksheet and write since the brain manages to construct from the Association of letters to physical manifestations. Immediately the program does everything itself, it only remains to say out loud the top the letter and to raise their hands according to the lower.
So, You turn on the program and see the start screen settings - the duration of the session, the interval between letters and additional settings (like the background screen for aesthetes, full-screen mode for anyone who frequently distracted by the periphery, and letters for the use of the feet from more experienced practitioners). I would recommend at the initial stage of practice to put at least 10 minutes and an interval of 2-3 seconds, and all the other chips off.
The game starts: on the screen appear two letters one above the other. Need loud call top letter and simultaneously raise the arms in line with the bottom - Lewww, Prevuew or OnBAA hands Inplace. Like anything complex, but we are often wrong (if it really is that easy, increase the speed or connect the legs).

rainbow
Appear on the screen colored labels - the names of colors and the word "clap" - you need to myself to read the word written on the screen and at the same time aloud to say the color, against which is written the word, but if it says the word "clap", it is necessary not only to name the color of a background, but to clap your hands.

There are combined these two matches option - "Color Alphabet"

How does it work? According to the principle of the new code of NLP is to use both hemispheres of the brain, with just a few channels/representative systems. And the more we use channel/representational system, the more areas in both hemispheres is activated.

When we work with mind machine, we will use visual and auditory representational system - the left ear and the eye activates the temporal (auditory) and occipital (visual) areas in the right hemisphere, and right -, respectively left.

While working with these programs are utilized verbal and shaped areas - they are almost symmetrically located in different hemispheres:

the left hemisphere deals with words (converts everything to "text" and handles it, that is only works with concepts such as "table" is anything that is not soft and above the stool and computer and dining, office, coffee, and even operating - this includes all the tables that we have ever seen or ever will see),

right operates with images (shape, size, color's table - this is something specific he is white with four black legs, rectangular and slightly below the side pocket in the jeans and he stands in the hallway) - that is, in the exercise "rainbow" we will use the motor region with the help of hands and activate the frontal lobes - processing at the same time color (right hemisphere) and text (left hemisphere).

In addition, we also involve motor areas. They are most extensively represented the hands and especially the fingers (the area controlling the index finger, equal to almost half of the areas responsible for the entire leg as a whole). Therefore, fine motor skills (small movements requiring high precision) most uses bark, and spiritual personalities very popular balls and beads.

Typically, the left hemisphere sets the pace for the work, and the right like you should have it towed (such as walking, Jogging or swimming - the left side is simply a delay in pollperiod duplicates actions right), we have that each of them had acted on their task autonomy will make each of them to be activated more equally, and not, as usual, skewed to dominant. And this is the main role is played by rhythm and nonlinearity!

If You don't have the mind-machine, but You want to get a means to increase mental abilities, creativity, resolve complex issues and finding the way out of the confusing situation - these exercises for You. Using them in a few weeks You relatively easily can get the same effect, which give a session on creativity and learning.

It is clear that we will not be able to sync neither on alpha nor on Tate through exercises - they require muscle activity, and the alpha (and especially theta) requires the absence of excitation in the motor area of the cerebral cortex. Balancing exercise is only possible in beta is a high performance state or a state of flux. Other frequency synchronization is also interesting, for example, synchronization at the border of alpha and theta - this is the starting condition out of body experience.
<

Элеонора

Post by Элеонора » Tue Aug 06, 2013 23:17

к-13 wrote:Next 15 days (or more then someone like ) we will spend balancing and hemisphere synchronization - breeding activity is not the dominant hemisphere to the dominant level of activity and strengthening of the state.
Good day,Roman. You write that you need to take session of MM - right brain,activating, balancing and synchronization...
As I understand, if the dominant is right, you need to take the "left brain" or need to alternate the session?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 23:56

Элеонора wrote:
к-13 wrote:Next 15 days (or more then someone like ) we will spend balancing and hemisphere synchronization - breeding activity is not the dominant hemisphere to the dominant level of activity and strengthening of the state.
Good day,Roman. You write that you need to take session of MM - right brain,activating, balancing and synchronization...
Yeah, the left brain has not...
as I understand, if the dominant is right, you need to take the "left brain" or need to alternate the session?
Yes! :lol:
But seriously, both versions are correct:
first activates redominance hemisphere (in this case it weakens the activity of the dominant), while in the end still turns out that the picture activity does not change the mirror (this takes a long time to train), but only lines. That is just what we need.
- the second option is more interesting - the anchors are placed separately on leopolitano asymmetry, and pervoprestolnuju (omit is that it is actually not quite true - in this case we pay attention only to positive changes, consciously ignoring those that weaken, which would reduce the probability of collapse anchors) - then activate both anchors simultaneously and the result is the desired state, which agoritsa on the third trigger (in the end we have three good anchors and not just one shared).

Although the emphasis is still better to do the exercises (the same script) - they are much faster and give its original state - simply because much more areas of the brain activated by the active and simultaneous involvement of signaling systems, speech, vestibular, and musculo-muscular apparatus. Then the session will go much better MM because only the signal system will involve hearing and sight.

Элеонора

Post by Элеонора » Wed Aug 07, 2013 19:58

Thank You, Roman! :)

Элеонора

Post by Элеонора » Thu Aug 08, 2013 22:28

The novel, again with the questions.
In the alpha and beta practices the issue with the anchors clear - felt relaxation or activity-put. And what about the balancing and synchronization of the hemispheres?
Here listening session "right-left brain", I think nothing changes. At what point in this case to put the anchor?
With rainbow and alphabet of your Board also do. :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 0:25

Well, exercise questions should not arise - there is required the condition is determined correctly. Just at some point, everything begins to get so easy that it seems like I could do anything in the world. In the ideal session, MM will eventually have to start giving this state.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Sep 08, 2013 22:50

Today, listening to tracks Lui Armstrong and Ella Fidzherald /in the morning/ and day - of- Sync. Noticed that sort of thing - when you write some text with both hands together, i.e. simultaneously the left and right hand write the same text /it's like a primary mood/ and then begin to draw a pair about a triangle /left hand/ and square /right/ etc - so easy and more correct figure.. of Course there is work to do like improving, but still very happy. But forgot to create the anchor, nothing I will do tomorrow.. Also almost the entire day spinning the handle in your left hand.
These exercises give you energy - now full of energy. :)
p. S. yet the opportunity to engage with ComputerName programs ALFAVIT and rainbow, but I think I'll start on the scheme "two days later, on the third".

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:07

к-13 wrote:find something to occupy the left - hand- massage balls (also balls of health, baiqi or balls Slats - you can use any balls with size from 35 to 50 mm) large coin or a pen (which can be conveniently rotated between all fingers), in the extreme case will fit the beads (only to make movements as if You believe the beads to touch, and not to rotate more than fine motor skills suitable for this purpose better).
Careful thoughts during this exercise - I do a lot of hours in the day with a key, pen, etc. - that are at hand.. to Me it is clear that many believe that if people share on the sale desires to be a rollback, but I work out a lot in the direction of assuring to share its "experience", so that sort of acquired immunity.. :)
Today I fulfilled a strong desire, the whole day was very naseeny events, I would say positive.. the evening was a little tkatchuk, but it's a trifle..

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 13:39

Fulfillment of desires is quite natural - synchronized brain works more effectively and goals are achieved faster (and generally achieved where like and should not), and otkatki is a consequence of negative attitudes - "to pay for everything" many perceive as a "if now, well, then it must be bad" - like the law of conservation of energy, and in fact, "good is the result of long work on oneself to achieve the state, when it is easy to achieve". Therefore, every pullback by the same law - that "bad, after which you must become good")))

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Sep 10, 2013 23:41

к-13 wrote:synchronized brain works more effectively and goals are achieved faster
My anchor to this condition - both hands /palms/ touch each other as if in prayer. A very effective anchor, a powerful thing happens, I don't know what will happen when the anchor 'filled'.. Decided to share.. :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:48

Don't even know how to determine its state from yesterday to today - in short - I need everyone, at every time of the day, almost continuously.. And you can easily /because of the beta training - vivacity is very rapid restoration, not only; and for alpha-training, including Pranic breathing and Chakra to take urovnoveshenny, quietly and smoothly/ to take responsibility about the activity a lot more than a few days ago. Not even going to think about interesting possibilities that will be for future trainings, because in my opinion it is better to focus on the present.. :D
K-13 - Thank You! :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:38

Yes, and for some reason :) I started to do with balancing the synchronization of the hemispheres I began to wonder..
Remember Dvorkin watched the "structure" of a "pattern" to his son, Oberon, the same pattern was "drawn" into a more expensive stone.. and the hero of max fry, if I remember correctly, wound a rope bun, which in my opinion is very similar with this "patterns" stuff..
So, at some level, :shock: I kind of started to perceive similar things /patterns/ some people.. K-13 I would be grateful if you have any experience in etim and share, albeit briefly..

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:54

Very easily cope with a meal, writing a text /the difference between the appearance of text right and left hand is/, signature of documents, management of computer mouse, brushing your teeth etc. by the left hand. :)
Made on the program Andrei Vadimovich - rainbow setting as affirmation to polarity: "left-right", "left right", "left right" and Vice versa - "right left", etc. When you do almost about the revitalization of the hemisphere, i.e. for example doing something at the same time hands and feet trying to run this program and thus further influence the communication between the hemispheres /it happens sometimes that the establishment of those ties looks like threads between the hemispheres/.
While doing two anchors.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 19:52

Went to rest with the men, there was no time for answers
bofara wrote:Yes, and for some reason :) I started to do with balancing the synchronization of the hemispheres I began to wonder..
Remember Dvorkin watched the "structure" of a "pattern" to his son, Oberon, the same pattern was "drawn" into a more expensive stone.. and the hero of max fry, if I remember correctly, wound a rope bun, which in my opinion is very similar with this "patterns" stuff..
So, at some level, :shock: I kind of started to perceive similar things /patterns/ some people.. K-13 I would be grateful if you have any experience in etim and share, albeit briefly..
Maybe You just see the informational component, some can almost all human life to be considered - the past, the future, unfulfilled on this occasion I can not say anything, because they do not perceive visual information about people through other channels.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Sep 17, 2013 22:17

In my opinion a useful exercise, and it's throwing stones /I personally threw chestnuts/ not dominant hand for some kind of purpose..

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 22:36

I think it is no different from the aforementioned juggling, but as a special case worth mentioning.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:53

If the goal is distant and to get to it you must include the whole body /for example, you can imagine throwing a spear with the left hand/ - I think there is a difference with the juggling balls massage. Or, for example, if you go fishing and throw the spinning is to make a guiding hand ndominium - something like that. Or you can spin reel fishing left hand, but also to throw the hook with bait far guiding the motion again with his left hand - I think the effect is great. But, it's still a private event, Yes.. :)
к-13 wrote:desired state is determined accurately. Just at some point everything starts to turn so easily
About that - yeah, I think so! :)
PS lyrical deviation - remember somewhere I read that heroes in ancient times were throwing spears with two hands simultaneously, and use both hands all kinds of guns.. :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:28

Actions with the left hand become so what is customary is the norm. Also accelerated 'right hand' the perception of the text /by the way interesting, in my opinion, the effect is obtained when during the reading of such a text, start and polarity 'right-left' through the rainbow, as well as listening to and Balancing or any other of the tracks 4того training - ie in my opinion is at the same time increasing the resources of the right hemisphere, but also sync with the left/ Tomorrow will be two weeks practice 4. Sync/balancing of the hemispheres.
Because I believe that it is better to make at least two more weeks of this practice even three, but this look at the feelings/ Roman, like in these two weeks that I shall rest from practice 4 to work with the following practice /sort of accelerated perception, so 2 weeks is sufficient until/ unless of course possible and necessary, and then repeat this kind of cycle. Thank you!
PS Activate /not every day but regularly the alpha, beta and sometimes prana and chakras/.

СветланаС

Post by СветланаС » Mon Sep 30, 2013 22:47

I have the Navigator, no sessions Left brain and Right brain, etc. of the special sessions. This is apparently a new version? Tell me please , where you can download it.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:33

This training is not aimed only at Navigator for model MM is designed, so I took the name of the most appropriate sessions with the first available machine (think of innerpulse), and then from memory. In the Navigator must be some counterparts, I'm not sure exactly, but basically, it almost all of the session focused indirectly (result pending great time and felt only noticeable with a large experience with the sessions), so in this stage the emphasis is still better to do the exercises (this applies to all participants, the reasons I have already explained in the topic of MM).

Владер

Post by Владер » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:52

Mouse shifted in left hand for 2 months ago and have become so accustomed that on the right was unusual.
The left is always an act of fiction. When engaged in the repair and right to do anything embarrassing - are left.
Only now the left gets tired faster. And all the while forgetting that you need staratsya all left to do. It turns out even the knowledge practiced at the same time.

"Alphabet" for 2 seconds is no problem, but for 1 sec did not have time. To continue training?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:53

When using the alphabet any unusual sensations arose? The meaning is not in terms of time. Should work out continuously 15-20-30 minutes - until light and extinction voltage, when the exercise will start to happen by itself (on the machine) and even be fun.

Workout is complete when you fail to catch and efficiently bind to anchors it.

Владер

Post by Владер » Sat Oct 26, 2013 20:30

Got it, thanks, will work. Yet for more than 15 minutes at a time, not tried.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 23:57

In the first workshop we this question is examined in detail (where it was second stage, with the 7th page starts), it will be necessary here to make the main points if possible...