4. Sync/balancing of the hemispheres.

ОлегП
Re: 4. Sync/balancing of the hemispheres.

Post by ОлегП » Fri Apr 18, 2014 17:32

K-13, Hello, Roman. Finished the fourth stage a week ago (could not unsubscribe). Looked in the PM , and there's your message about the upcoming closure of the program. Don't know about this comment. You decide it's Your time and efforts, Your ambitions (in the noble sense of the word). in any case, You deserve Respect. Maybe for those who consciously wants to continue or start to translate into moderately-paid seminar ? Have not read the minds of others, may already have formed a decision? Please inform. Well, if left for another two months, well then - Let them make the most of. The course of "Adaptation" I started in late November, 13G. According to the calculations two weeks of the session and for two travelers , it was possible to meet in 7 months. But I took some time prolonged session. So the fourth went for 4 weeks. I'm right-handed, balls twisted his left hand. In different sides and directions. Arm ached to the elbow. Right now it works even worse. With Neokod downloaded different games. With the Alphabet and Rainbow worked with pleasure, even children are hooked. Sweating like at football practice. But it's okay - your entry point is caught. Yeah, balls in the head creaked, rusty I suppose. Oiled. From audiostrobe sessions with their swings and turns I enjoyed it. Probably all. If our course is still alive, waiting for the continuation. THANK you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 21:07

ОлегП wrote:Not know about this comment.
In such cases, they refrain from comments :)
ОлегП wrote:Maybe for those who consciously wants to continue or start to translate into moderately-paid seminar ?
I have enough income :? The rest is excess, they are rarely good.
And spiritual growth should be free, personally I have an internal ban on education for money.

Unable, perhaps, to Deposit fees for admission in number of participants, which is returned on successful completion. As stimulation and motivation. And if you have something lazy or excluded (or those who decide not to take), it is possible by a General vote successfully complete to decide what to do with it. Some of the participants of this workshop are now trying to "feed" all of their financial impact has gone at the expense of "Tsvetik-Semitsvetik" on pumps for children with diabetes - with two other projects (which also have satisfied parties that do not know other ways of gratitude, in addition to material), the total amount of remittances has exceeded 15 tyrov - not so much (given the fact that one pump with a "unit" is 120), but better than "every little helps" than averting my eyes, pretending concerned that "more global issues". :oops:

In any case, I only do what I like to do. And how can you take money for what you voluntarily do what you love? Before I announced the completion of the workshop, I less liked working with lazily gurgling biomass of its "participants", and therefore such a decision was made. I may rethink some things (for example, the format of the training, which literally provokes laziness), will finalize the program, rewrite descriptions, I will write new files to MM... and start a third thread closer to winter, when the people will have more free time. And maybe even invent something new in the same vein... In any case, the concept of the "hundredth monkey effect" with my hand will not be forgotten)))

The workshop personally for You - an anchor for balancing installed? Checked? I hope to be working with a group of participants who installed all 6 anchors.<

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33

Good day! Decided to take a break between stages! I think that, possibly, we need to develop a workshop for the remaining time and try to go one more step...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 15:08

But why a break?

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:05

Funny thing this alphabet, when the first few times confused, then felt a child's delight from this process. Soon plan to connect the legs, I think will be less fun! Not understood here in the description, there is a letter On both, and I got L-P-In... and another question, what if to listen and play at the same time or it is better to divide into before and after? Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 17:28

The experience is best before exercise to listen to 5-10 minutes, no more. Somewhere in the third part normally listened to during a workout (especially if one repeatedly and it is time to measure - then she becomes the anchor condition).

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Thu Jun 26, 2014 17:42

All good day and good mood! A baby was using both hands, draw closer, you feel at his level, all grown up, the importance disappears when trying koryavenko to represent simple figures, and the child watching it all with big eyes and surprised smiles...
A game can be described as that when the process included in a sports passion, it is as if consciousness is removed from the process! As if the body is a kind of automated mechanism, and you yourself are an observer, who only observes the process! But we have to be careful not to get carried away with the thoughts and not make mistakes! But the effect is interesting! Else noticed this thing that the maximum effect is achieved in about a day... on the third...

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Sun Oct 25, 2015 20:35

Hello! A novel, soon I will start the next course is the deepening and strengthening of States. He intends to stick to tried and tested schemes morning beta with a straightforward charge, the evening deepening alpha status... plus not bad to add synchronization in the afternoon. Plan to use the alphabet listening sessions, but a drag is not very desirable. Is it possible to get and use files this stage to work out the timing? Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 22:24

Fan-Tomsent. Although the main focus I would do it on exercise.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Thu Nov 26, 2015 21:26

Hi. A little about the work done and the results! File player very much. Program alphabet managed to put on the phone in connection with what to do it could be almost anywhere. Consistently managed to do 3 times a day, morning before work, afternoon at lunchtime and in the evening before bed. Sometimes you still have the chance to ever work out, but not always full, because it can distract etc etc. operation Mode is built in such a way that the interval of 1 second: the duration of the period of 5 min, then decrease by 0.1 second (In my case, with decreasing the interval time, easy to track, so the lessons were for 10, when for 15 minutes). Still, in my view, very effective to work with children: for example, to mint the ball to all parts of the body! To juggle, unfortunately, have not yet learned! About the drawing already, balls, spoon, brush, mouse left it too of course! When at work need intense work, it turns out that the handle in one hand and mouse in the other or Vice versa (very cool)! Also noticed a few features to start the alphabet with a larger interval, it is natural to have mistaken for inexperience, then got used to it and was doing exactly, but then noticed that at a higher interval and the error is greater the lower the interval is smaller! I think this is due to the fact that when already used, and there is still time, the brain has time to think about something else, whereas with a smaller interval have improved concentration. Also noticed that for best results I contributes to a small defocusing of the eyes, and the attention lasts longer and work like, detached from the thoughts, as if on the one hand they flow, and the work on the machine is there. Apparently this is my description of the thread...
Thank you for your attention, ready to move on :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 23:16

Fan-Tomto anchor same condition in which "alphabet" is easy? At least to the same beavertail sight?

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Thu Nov 26, 2015 23:58

:oops: something so focused on the process that so fascinated and anchoring there is not much in the way! However, I can say that at high tide the work at the time of peak loads, and wanted to Pat myself on knees (since the process is in the alphabet had just such a view) plus activation of the anchor beta, you get this amazing game itself, that kind of decision by themselves on the shelves laid out.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:53

Фан-том wrote::oops: something so focused on the process that so fascinated and anchoring there is not much in the way! However, I can say that at high tide the work at the time of peak loads, and wanted to Pat myself on knees (since the process is in the alphabet had just such a view) plus activation of the anchor beta, you get this amazing game itself, that kind of decision by themselves on the shelves laid out.
In principle, the next stage of the workshop we have dedicated to sleep, so the day is still free and nothing will prevent to complete the anchoring already in the process))) Files sent.

рустам

Post by рустам » Mon May 02, 2016 14:12

passed this stage :D

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:36

Good day! Yesterday ended the last 15 days of work. Listening session 3 times a day. The anchor set. With the alphabet worked throughout the day with breaks. The first days the brain already squeezed interval was 3 sec. worked hands and feet. Now everything is back to normal. at least once,but get it wrong, the interval PO2 h arms and legs jumping themselves. Left hand are still not very good,but there are changes. Productivity increased, memory has improved markedly even as the thoughts on the little things began to come true. In General, the results of happy, thank you very much bi :D .Waiting for further instructions.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:51

Shantiproceed to the next.

Евгений Е

Post by Евгений Е » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:52

Finished the balancing phase.Passed it twice with a break.Results:the alphabet and the rainbow is easy,the mouse control the left hand was very familiar, brush my teeth etc. is not complex movements.Just get tired faster right.But to write or clean the potatoes ,then not quite yet.I think time should be more than that would be your left hand to pull to the right.It is an ongoing process.The anchor set.And the brain I think has become more productive.Everyday tasks and problems became more rapid,productive.However, still thinking back to this stage later.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 17:32

Eugene Ein LS.

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Sat Aug 27, 2016 22:43

Good evening Rum. Studied for 10 days (Sync/balancing of the hemispheres) and went on a business trip,came back yesterday, is it possible to start from the beginning?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 22:50

Good evening, Dilute the Grigorieva. See for yourself if you think that the current state on the previous stages You are comfortable with - go on without problems with what was lost. Well, here's a quick run through the previous steps (again, the feelings got satisfactory results from one session, secured the anchor - you can move on. And if not, listen again, until you recover).

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Fri Sep 09, 2016 23:36

Good evening Roman. Write a report in the morning alpha, then changing the posture from the beta, in the afternoon - combined breathing exercises with synchronization. During the day, during breaks, practiced with the alphabet, again began to make mistakes.In the evening after listening to the Delta until the morning fell into a deep,dreamless sleep.All anchors work well the Left arm is still not very good.The as well, very relaxed, performance increased,was vanity,there was confidence,improved memory. Thanks for everything :o .For further instructions

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:55

Shanti, 4 sessions a day? :roll: I think I need to send You any further until You overdid it.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 0:04

Guys, if you offer something for the workshop, look at least more or less feasible options is to alternately fill a 4-leaf text with two hands in two directions for people who are nothing but a keyboard in the hands of the last few years not holding - it's an impossible task - it is not one hour away (or more than one day :lol: ), the more "day to day". Be realistic - there is a 15 minute a day is not able to allocate. I admit, exercise is effective, but the workshop is not suitable. Cull. Ask him somewhere else to publish (I don't have many rights moderator to move it where you want).

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:23

Hello

In the alphabet the first time was comfortable with a pause of 0.8 seconds (affected that a little bit in the summer it did).
In your opinion, what is more effective, for the complexity is to use his legs at a comfortable speed, to reduce the value of the pause or add any lotion (to change the font, location, color)?

It is more efficient to alternate exercise and not get hung up on one script?

To perform the exercise.1 (drawing) is possible with a pencil or pen (in order to more clearly track what happens)?

Spsibo

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:39

Gareth, do not say anything - here at everyone it turns out. Why I'll be wrong to impose stereotypes in your work? You and your without any problems spawn)))

Alphabet - to complicate things at all in the long run it makes no sense - one must first attain the state of flow in its simplest mode (all complications are only due to selection of most "sticks" speed, and at first she does not have to be high - if you're three minutes can keep pace, and then all failure - it's not your speed, we need a where you can without breaks to engage in a long time - up to half an hour at least, although it is usually the first ward of the condition in about 15 minutes). It's not a competition of speed, coolness and strength, and the ritual to invoke the desired state, so the rush and number of bells and whistles rather does harm than helps. That's when you have the experience and simple exercise is already does not cling to the dip in the stream - then Yes: switch legs, put on the head of a book standing on one leg, trying not to Wake the cat... That is for starters get a good result in one thing, in the same alphabet on the easiest difficulty, and all the other exercises then (only exercise - change behavioral patterns like mice or toothbrush - this is not out of the Opera, they should generally make it a rule).