4. Sync/balancing of the hemispheres.

Абар
Re: 4. Sync/balancing of the hemispheres.

Post by Абар » Wed Oct 30, 2013 16:33

Dear Roman.
I use Navigator and I noticed that most files for this course (those who "the player") level signal audiostrobe very low. So you have the gain of the signal to wring the maximum which greatly increases noise. Or audiostrobe generally not visible even at maximum.

Is it possible to make audiostrobe "stronger"?
(the idea is that it should not affect the other MM...)

Applies to almost all files, but can give you a list.
Thank you.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 20:00

It is normal there - 0.3 DB, as required by the standards. With them was some mystery going on - I have strengthened them in the range of 19-20kHz, but after a month the gate was gone again...

It is easier to assume that these files are mainly for those who do not have cars, so audiostrobe in them was not considered separately. I checked on my old typewriter, where all sessions with the prefix AS in this working mode, if the volume to maximum supply, and the volume controller on the headphones to turn it down to a comfortable.

Focusing exercises in this mode session only to strengthen and consolidate the effect desired.

To work with alphabet, rainbow, and other exercises glasses do not need, but good sessions on balancing (which would once and for all without any exercise) yet I do none of the machine are not met. On the other hand do all sessions with prolonged use lead to the fact that the balance of the hemispheres becomes more symmetrical.

From the Navigator more-less approach:
L01N - Rapid preparation for class
MABS - Mild stimulation predominantly in the range of SMR
All of the C-section (in firmware 1.16)
P07N - Left brain and P08N - Right brain (on the previous page showed how to use it)

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Tue Nov 05, 2013 0:31

Novel

ready to get back to training! :)

Had been practicing enough, and with alpha and beta. Has become a confident user :)

because I want to continue! :)

Thank you! :o

Владер

Post by Владер » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:05

Came after to the level of lightness in the game Alphabet at maximum speed. And the hands themselves rise like it should, even before it comes osoznanie. Did anchor it.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 16:54

Владер wrote:came after to the level of lightness in the game Alphabet at maximum speed. And the hands themselves rise like it should, even before it comes osoznanie. Did anchor it.
Now that's another thing))) Sent to the next stage.
Светочек wrote:a novel, ready to get back to training! :)

Had been practicing enough, and with alpha and beta. Has become a confident user :)
because I want to continue! :)

Thank you! :o
You too.

Владер

Post by Владер » Wed Nov 13, 2013 20:54

Thank you.
But to continue to do exercises for the left hand, I think, will be superfluous.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Nov 13, 2013 20:57

Владер wrote:I think will not be superfluous.
It's a very useful skill.. :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 22:38

Владер wrote:Thank you.
But to continue to do exercises for the left hand, I think, will be superfluous.
Please. But why "but..."? There are no problems - training with muscle-oriented balancing can be performed independent from the other stages of the workshop - they did not interfere with listening to the other sessions. Yes, and we've got freedom - everyone has the right to decide for himself when to start and what to stop (including to slip away from the period of adjustment after one or two auditions - it is also a conscious choice), I just make a decision about the readiness of the transition to the next stage. Then the minimum fourth stage is executed - the idea of a new mode of brain functioning, which can be developed further after the workshop, installed the anchor. I am sure that the condition has already been tested in practice and appreciated - now there's an incentive for independent practice.

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:27

Exercise. Alphabet with feet just the bomb :) confused, but not as relentless determination. On the desired state has not yet emerged. Training only a week.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 14:40

If you use one hand in the simplest version of the program, 90 percent of "playing" the desired state comes from the first time no later than 15 minutes endlessly exercises. Third eyes enough 10 minutes (especially if all the time on the watch not to stare :lol: ).
Do not try to be too clever by half himself :? Keep it simple :)

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Wed Jan 29, 2014 16:40

Thank you, do you feel "desired state" somewhere in the 12-13 minutes in, just thought that we would have the second weeks workout anchored. :?
Understood, I will be anchored :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 18:25

Just with the right approach, by the second week of training as much brighter and occurs within the first three to five minutes. In the group where I workshop ran in, it was so - I don't think they have something special (unless I keep digging and not allowed to Skive, and teamwork spurs), so I doubt that the other must be somehow different.

I'll say even more - the girl from the first group that started the exercise sat down in the chair in front of a computer and put your hands on your knees (from this position she raised to P, L, O and X) to the time when I'm on a Skype conference going to give the job to the anchoring (a week after the start of the stage), has announced that it is now sitting somewhere and putting her hands on her knees, she immediately falls into that same state of flow (and of any anchor, she had not even thought), after that, it can stay there for quite some time, arbitrarily changing the position of the hands in particular and body in General with any intensity... She works as a freelancer in some sort of design office and with the alphabet worked every hour and a half instead of a smoke break (5-6 times a day). Although she and alpha anchor in the second week of the adaptation set so that they are even externally activated without problems (it's pupils are well marked).

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Thu Mar 13, 2014 13:56

Dropped from training for three weeks. (
Resumed exercise. Feel now confident state of flux. Really added to the performance of the robot.
Ready for the next step. :)

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Mon Mar 17, 2014 16:46

K-13, Hello, Roman.
Proceed to step 4. Please explain (answers found on the forum) Technology listening sessions of this phase - morning/evening or not at all important; for the duration of time (minutes ? no more); the position (probably not important)...... Is it possible during the parallel stage to listen to the alpha, etc.. Thanks

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 17:08

Olegpduring exercise. It does not matter. No more than 45 minutes, preferably not less than 10. Exactly. Need :?

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Mon Mar 17, 2014 19:18

The novel, incidentally , just deleted the folder with the files of the fourth stage. Send again please !

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 20:31

And a personal message to look?

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Wed Mar 19, 2014 0:00

Yeah, not an easy stage. And people are watching less and less))) Well, nothing, just going will master the road. Let's get started.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 0:47

And I never expected that the majority will reach. Reach only those who really need it. I the first workshop showed that the pull of the thread is unrealistic. Yes, and it is harmful - almost all those I dragged in the test group had been posetiteli anchors, and fill them independently (in the sense of "without magic pendalya") can not all hands can not reach... And some loose after alpha now grumbling at me, now they seem to become dumber, although they only returned in the condition in which it was before the workshop (and not even in the same residual alpha very long after the training years). Quickly get used to good and bad psyche over time smooths and removes (from the same Opera, and more delicious ice cream in my childhood, nostalgia for the old days or the spoiled youth) - adequately to assess the past can only consciously.

If you go to the topic record, that there is more than half of those in addition to the post with the request to write it to the participants nothing more is written (that is, there is only 1 message). And among them there are (4 people) who never even got a PM with links (not came to the forum after recording). But really, anything supernatural is not required - the basic actions and time, it is comparable to him departing during the day on account of the crows and picking your nose (not to mention sticking out through social networks or even under the TV), but a stupid smoke much more time for the same day. Even the machine is not required...

Here at once clearly and clearly, who is really working on himself, and who writes about it. For me it was a good experience - it is worth it to not collapse the entire project.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:47

Roman, Hello. Try to execute with your hands the circle and the square. Turned out pretty quickly. But is it right?... Do so. Left hand start to draw a circle, turn their attention and draw the right square. And the left as if unconsciously displays a circle. However the speed is different.. While drawing one square, put a lot of laps.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:48

Roman. and You with Kuban where?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 14:11

Кукловод wrote:While drawing one square, put a lot of laps.
One circle on the side of the square?))) No way - it's just a switch, set a linear motion in one arm, switched, drew a circle, switched, asked a rectilinear motion in another direction (at this time, the circle slows down). One circle = one square = one triangle = one cross = one star... Otherwise the exercise is meaningless.
Кукловод wrote:novel. and You with Kuban where?
My profile website, there is contact information listed. From the North, the border of the Rostov region and Krasnodar territory.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Mar 31, 2014 23:05

Hi all. I imagine for classes choosing a color alphabet. Until all tight. And figures in the air too. But the action of the left hand work well. Maybe that thread to correct, or continue in the same spirit?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 23:09

I would go with the regular alphabet characters are advised to start - it is the most simple and effective.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Fri Apr 04, 2014 14:33

Understood. And in your left hand put two walnuts. The first three hours it was very difficult to catch the pace. After a very tired muscles from such a simple movement. And yet, I felt "pumped brain", and even as I thought together with the spinal. :) The second day, the feeling of brain development left. Fatigue in the muscles of the hand passed.