Basket

Ленточка
Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by Ленточка » Mon Jun 29, 2015 21:49

мимоходом wrote:Excuse me, do you understand what you're saying. Believe that you are an expert on deep dives, wasps, possible exits or something interesting.
But in this particular case, you don't understand. This is not a clip and not block. It is a natural condition of certain groups of people. No need to scare, be advised to concentrate on this state. It is their work method. What they say - you know
I have yesterday evening listening to it was. Not a very comfortable feeling. :roll:

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 29, 2015 22:10

Ribbon, but it's yours. You can never take in the OS, not to leave the body. But you opened a whole other world, inaccessible to astrological. Is your - listen to your feelings, they will tell you himself and develop. These goose bumps contaminates and drive (and head and body). Over time, you will understand why

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 22:21

And You have, passinggreat specials on natural state?...

Let's You crawl with others to share somewhere in other place be? I do not dispute that Your technique may be useful, but specifically there are several other processes subject dedicated. This is called offtopic (flood/flame - as You prefer). And I things promised to RUB.

I this man worked outside of the forum. It was on this ground have made their conclusion not on meager description. The reason for these feelings - permanently furrowed brow on the basis of constant stress - trivial muscle strain. There is also advised to simply observe these sensations in the end of the nose piece and the "third eye" pain, almost spasm, and then a migraine for the rest of the day and night. He can't relax because it is constantly on her mind everyday problems, and when the face starts to smooth out when submerged in the alpha state unaccustomed muscular corset and falls into a stupor.
There really is so clamped all nervous (people have made wrong choices in life and then many years drove himself deeper and deeper into a corner, and when it became generally unbearable, instead of finding solutions began each other to ridicule, blaming all sins) that you try deep relaxation - pain a few days after the fracture after chronic stress, and such can be... Just in this particular case before proceeding to the workshop, you should approach running life situation at least at least outline the path to this decision (to not powerless to fight in hysterics, and run options run options), and it is not my job in situations like this to help a thankless job, because whatever the result at the output of the fault would be easier to assign it to help. So in such situations has to work only experienced family psychologist.
In this situation the self-study with the mind-machine is not what you should do. Yes, and to lie on the couch, chasing the goose, is also unlikely.<

кекс

Re: the Theme of jarenyyi, the anchors and all that is connected with them.

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 13:45

к-13 wrote:N
To keep in shape is pretty easy (in comparison with the cost of aggression). Just tune to the positive to the exit in an aggressive environment and keep this attitude in it - make this a fascinating game which can be fun.
Try to translate discontent in the banter. Or to read a poem (hum/whistle a popular song) instead of swearing. Or to put my mind at time of arrival in a hostile environment something subjectively happy. Or with a negative reaction "to inflate the elephant from the fly", adjusting the degree of disturbance to the point of absurdity... Really good, proven by thousands of people ways. Just don't overdo it, especially a bit of negative human emotions still need))) In fact, some of the manifestations of the outer world's negative reaction is a completely adequate response, although they should be able to find the positive side. If a person is on an emotional level will interact with the world like Jesus, then it is also likely crucified by the hooting crowd.
I would like to write such joyful idiots in a hostile environment first to get in the face. Personally observed more than once, as these downs snatched. Well, I of course added :) Simple philosophy:"if I do bad, and you're fine, then you're wrong. Very much not right" :evil:

Dear Cupcake, please refrain from curses and personal insults on the forum, otherwise you will get in your virtual face, and damn will, do You believe in such a possibility or not. Do not provoke good people into bad deeds.
I left this post only in order not to have questions asked "for what?" but removed from it an invalid expression.
With hope for understanding, K-13

кекс

Re: Basket

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 15:35

K-13allow me to clarify. Will get from you? Well :lol: The sense of humor you have. Do it, buddy 8)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:10

кекс wrote:K-13allow me to clarify. Will get from you? Well :lol: The sense of humor you have. Do it, buddy 8)
What problems, dear?))) Wait, the week will fly...

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:13

K-13you , buddy, for so long I can block. You there, hurry up.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:21

cupcake I honestly yelling :) you think a lock will save?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:23

And you can specify for an independent and uninvolved observer like me: what will fly?

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:25

K-13where the globe do you think happened? And free ID I no longer have. And mind you, block the smoke, that is life. In both. So rather make my psychological profile. And I promise to pakati, to burn with shame, to faint well, or what else you're expecting :lol: PS. you're a fool, Bob.

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:26

АндрейКо wrote:cupcake I honestly yelling :) you think a lock will save?
Well, for me personally the game uninteresting. What's the point? So any fool can. Even you.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:31

cupcakeYes - I'm a fool, sort it out yourself.

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:49

K-13come on, do not fool you, Vasya. I was really interested to read. You can on week. I hope you're not offended? And that I will not survive.

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:52

PS. still going to pass the buck. On questions there is no answer, and even block)) there is nothing more to do. So you give complete good-bye. And I frame it then hang)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:55

cupcakeI don't need your psychological profile - it is enough information impression you left there pouring out of their complexes. Even if you erase it along with all your messages. I will help your own subconscious mind, and only in your own best interest for the future well-being.
I have no authority to block users - this is not my forum, then I can only work with messages in this topic, so another lock should not be afraid. At least from my side. I can, for example, to wish health, good luck in business and happiness in family life. Sincere wishes always come true - sooner or later, one way or another, but some before that, have to start well to stick his nose in made not where it should be, a puddle - only in a friendly way - that nothing prevented to love.
мимоходом wrote:And you can specify for an independent and uninvolved observer like me: what will fly?
Free bun, which he so wanted, and which would allow him to believe in a miracle. Everybody deserves a good relation to him. And fellow Globa, too, though first he needs to realize the destructiveness of his capricious-erratic behavior in the first place for him. This can help, if so please.

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 17:03

K-13bored...

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 17:04

K-13what else do you have on the program?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 17:06

кекс wrote:K-13, boring...
No one promised entertainment. Come around - come on in, the offer of assistance was sincere and remains in force.
K-13 what else do you have on the program?
You and so enough.

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 17:14

к-13 wrote:
кекс wrote:K-13, boring...
No one promised entertainment. Come around - come on in, the offer of assistance was sincere and remains in force.
Well, what about the help we have already discussed. And what I think about the psychology too.
к-13 wrote:
K-13 what else do you have on the program?
You and so enough.
What is enough?

кекс

Post by кекс » Thu Jul 02, 2015 17:24

And, like all ahead. Understood. By the way, how do you like my music? 8) :evil:

кекс

Post by кекс » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:18

K-13 My friend, you have not forgotten me?

кекс

Post by кекс » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:21

Let's plug his infernal machine and hit me with the alpha style. Interestingly, there all on something?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:37

cupcakeforgotten immediately - what do I about you remember that? :? But you used to, take heart - I agree, it's starting.

PS: do Not bother the administration, and then banned - then forgiveness will be hard, as you realize.

кекс

Post by кекс » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:47

No, I thought you to piss off, and you won both. Oh well...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 04, 2015 14:37

cupcake Blacksmith enrage heads?????????))))))Yes, it is your sneeze)))))all your posts, as dead a poultice)))) Honestly believe naslovo))) to Send a gift can, promised that you'd catch it, then catch))))) checked))) But he's too good, so make that good themselves , and will be caught up, and then we'll see what you to itself the pious)))) then accomplish your goal honestly about the gift!!!!OK?