Basket

кекс
Re: Basket

Post by кекс » Sat Jul 04, 2015 14:47

Fans woke up :) Dear Madam, I already know what he is a great Troll. Just good intentions are not giving it fully open :evil:
Last edited by кекс on Sat Jul 04, 2015 14:59, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 04, 2015 14:59

кекс wrote:Fans woke up :) Dear Madam, I already know what he is a great Troll. Just good intentions are not giving it fully open :evil:
Woke up a long time ago, at work I odnko)))
Well, messed up their serious tone))) I'm not Panda))) I adored)))People have brains , Yes everyone in the head of the modern young generation, the prices would not have them ))))
cupcake of the globe, it is possible a question? ..What do you want to when communicating on this forum? Knowledge, attention, understanding....Ali so to talk? He came or who vouchsafed? )))

кекс

Post by кекс » Sat Jul 04, 2015 15:10

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: cupcake of the globe, it is possible a question? ..What do you want to when communicating on this forum? Knowledge, attention, understanding....Ali so to talk? He came or who vouchsafed? )))
My profile help :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 04, 2015 15:30

cupcake Location: XS
Interests: X.......suffer

So would immediately and said . Oh, Grisha, ie cupcake-globe ))))and sho I'm so confident was sho Shoto you exactly want to know)))))well, can not)))

кекс

Post by кекс » Sat Jul 04, 2015 15:40

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: sho ...and I'm so confident was sho Shoto you exactly want to know)))
And even if I want, into? ) You have something to offer? :wink: 8)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 04, 2015 15:46

кекс wrote:and even if I want, into? ) You have something to offer?

Everyone on the forum. Read and ye shall find))))) please help....well, all in the spirit)))
What do something to offer people can? Than share?
Only in the case and not just an empty boltologiya. Or the topic even then Humor or something interesting to post. And ....not interested.

кекс

Post by кекс » Sat Jul 04, 2015 15:58

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Humor

- You have good taste.
Young man, stop me to bite.

Do you like it? :lol:
And ....not interested.
What are you doing here then?)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jul 04, 2015 16:29

кекс wrote:And ....not interested.What are you doing here then?)
So I work here :? however)))

кекс

Post by кекс » Sat Jul 04, 2015 16:33

Oh well. Go sing...

Медков Дмитрий

Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by Медков Дмитрий » Wed Dec 14, 2016 13:31

k-13, Yes, sometimes people need to explain the obvious for himself, and even earlier things. Because each receives and transmits information through its "prism". As I wrote, comply with requirements and technology and safety, carefully read the terms, and therefore decided to "extra" just to clarify about the specific detail of the process. If in the rules it says "don't ask any questions", then I would not have asked.
With the technique of hypnosis known for a long time, since the learning method "Shichko", before you write yourself installation, refreshed and deepened knowledge. The result was still positive. I don't claim to be professional, so sometimes you have "stupid" from someone's point of view, the questions start asking. Sorry.
And hypno installation share can, would be very interested in the opinion of a professional.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 15:05

Медков Дмитрий wrote:If in the rules it says "don't ask any questions", then I would not have asked.
:shock: Continue in the same spirit. :?
Here (pulled quotes from the first post):
к-13 wrote:No need to apply any techniques, methods and drugs, aiding relaxation (with the exception of cases when it recommended individually) - you only need to use sessions by appointment and monitor their condition.
к-13 wrote:use of other psychoactive audio programs or sessions with other sessions of the mind-machine should be avoided
к-13 wrote:If You have the desire to experiment, please do so on their own, without the use of the materials in the workshop
It's Your not specific enough the answer to Your question?

Do what you want, if you know and can do - I have no more desire to waste my time on You, so that eventually the guilty remain that You have failed... You are the first who asked to exclude yourself from the number of participants and received a positive response. Be proud of it.

All the best, Dmitry.

Медков Дмитрий

Post by Медков Дмитрий » Wed Dec 14, 2016 15:59

Yes I read all of these quotes have seen. It says "techniques that promote relaxation." By itself, a hypnotic text as far as I know does not loosen.
I never wrote that all know and can do, otherwise I wouldn't ask questions.
It is also not requested to exclude yourself from the participants of the workshop. I understand that You don't owe me anything and to demand that something worked as I do not have the moral right. But still, if my posts look like a fool, Your like arrogant, hysterical. With this attitude for long and complexes to pick up.
Well, all that is done - for the better. Good day to You.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 18:29

Медков Дмитрий wrote:also did not ask to exclude yourself from the participants of the workshop.
You continue to show the wonders of care)))
Медков Дмитрий wrote:I, Mr, in front of all the forum participants a mind-machines I solemnly promise to participate in the practicum according to all guidelines and with strict adherence to safety requirements. I will carefully read allwhat was stated in the description and to comply strictly with all that is required otherwise, please exclude me from the number of participants. I understand the importance of this decision and own responsibility for the results!
And to blame still I)))
Медков Дмитрий wrote:But still, if my posts look like a fool, Your like arrogant, hysterical.
bi Also writes almost every next the smartest member who is unable to follow the basic requirements of this stage.
I'm just pointing out to You for Your carelessness, why would I throw a fit? And arrogance is something that is complete in You personally, so You can see it all in a row...

АндрейАрхара

Post by АндрейАрхара » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:13

Good day, tell me where to download materials for the adaptation course on the machine? I have not found where to get these files, maybe something changed?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:16

АндрейАрхара wrote:Good day, could you tell me where to download materials for the adaptation course on the machine? I have not found where to get these files, maybe something changed?
:? For You - anywhere. Hetrulycomes do for your program :?

АндрейАрхара

Post by АндрейАрхара » Tue Jan 10, 2017 20:06

Then why this forum? What is it? It seemed to have helped and suggested that as a Yes. Hetrulycomes is like? I have someone to borrow money asked? or are you here for the advice you have to pay money? Died here the spirit of research see

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 21:59

And where's the forum?

I'm the same third party of this resource, as well as all other workshop participants.

But the workshop is my own, personal, personal, in no way associated with the administration of this forum (except gratitude for providing a venue).

Your own project developed, tested on the users of my own forum (not this), debugged, and modified by me in one helmet without any assistance.

The training program I designed.

Files for it were too I (bought specifically for this program and a commercial license for her to be able to safely use these files without fear of copyright).

I've never sold anything to anyone and should not, therefore, work only with those who fulfill the simple requirements that apply to the participants.

They are not out of the blue, but only because the work in this workshop is nothing, or abstract, and the brain - the most complex, irreplaceable, important, and unstudied human body. I agree that the risk is minimal - about how watching TV before bed, but it is.

For all who do not care these requirements, I'm not going to waste time - the forum has its own recommended training program. Once people were doing before Andrew supported my idea to conduct this workshop for the first time.

And Your money I don't need, even though You already mentioned them twice in such a short angry message.

Generally a tie is not necessary - I make enough at his job.

To sum up:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I SPEND MY PERSONAL TIME ONLY ON WHAT GIVES ME PLEASURE. COMMUNICATION WITH YOU IN THIS LIST NOT INCLUDED.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let me explain for others, that was not silent reproaches and questions.

Dmitri Medkov considers himself the smartest, and everyone else, apparently very soon. He failed the first attempt at adaptation, nameshow files, then on the second attempt again decided to interfere, and pre-tried convincing me that the way offended (because I caught him in gross negligence and ruled out for the workshop in accordance with the terms and conditions), tried to insult me, but something went wrong.

His last visit coincided with the registration of new character - under the name ahahwho writes in the same subject post angry indignation, immediately erases it yourself, again it writes a new (apparently much more intelligent and powerful) and again he washes (I get notification emails on my topics and in the moderator section you can see the logs).

The last visit of the forum according to someone again miraculously coincides with the registration of the companion Andresearcherthat writes the message to the gate asking that more than a dozen times one way or another were discussed around the forum and is recorded on the workshop, by removing from the standard form is the piece, I singled out Dmitry Medkova so offended in his message - where he promised to read carefully, to strictly follow, otherwise requests to exclude him from the ranks of the participants. I've turned him down in plain text, and it goes to another topic and mows under the fool "Tell me, where are my files?" "Oh, have to search in foreign sites, since that's all covered" and "Died here the spirit of research see"...

That is, people consciously came to me with the aim to do everything through the anus, but for some reason, genuinely wondering what it is I'm not very happy.<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 23:58

I'm not going to respond in a personal matter. Only the name of the text removed.
АндрейАрхара wrote:you are a Strange man, dragged what is Dmitry, stuck with me. Andrew my name, Navigator I actually bought a year ago, but didn't have time to do it, the store sat a girl, the only thing they could show and say this about the launch of the Navigator through synchrostart. that's all. I'm not the smartest, I don't know much in Pathfinder, so I thought to save time and to listen to what people say that is not the first year engaged with these devices. That's all.
And I never wrote that You are Dmitry. Just noticed a number of suspicious coincidences, and wrote that You deliberately deleted from a template welcome message is a proposal, for which this Dmitri flew. Then some really strange things wrote (with a claim to the use of leverage psychological manipulation to pride, of community and even patriotism), although it is the first fact I head enough the desire to communicate to repel completely. All the rest is personal perception and insights of the reading.

You want to do with the Navigator - do to health. Andrei V. Patrushev (who developed this device) he wrote a lot of sessions and made the program for the gradual development of the groups (the first letter of name) - "r"-"c"-"E"-"d"-"r" - all for three weeks alternating the sessions themselves within groups in an arbitrary order, it is here on the forum several times in different places described, discussions and answers to questions on it enough.

Program my workshop is fully laid out in open access, it is possible to engage with any appropriate files or sessions - that is, independently (from any machine or even without it). All this is written in the beginning that you need to read to participate in the workshop, so there should be already known to You. My files only for those who want to do it under my supervision and guidance. You have shown that you don't want.

That's all. Why was deployed follow-up? In this sense, though some were?

If You suddenly change your mind and decide to still work on my program with my files - just write in the subject line write the correct message.

To change the account to make excuses, to apologize and to carry out other unnecessary actions are absolutely not necessary. For participation in the workshop requires only the desire to participate in it according to my guidelines (they are not just taken from the ceiling - all in the interests of safety of participants and to maximize efficiency) - everything else is only important for You, not for me or someone else there. I just don't want to waste my life on something that is not necessary neither me, nor someone to spend.<