3. Beta training.

Евгений Е
Re: 3. Beta training.

Post by Евгений Е » Tue Jan 26, 2016 20:04

Thanks for the advice.I probably will go like this:21 day of alpha training, and then 21 betta. The synchronization don't stop with the previous release(from school).And funny anchor I will soon set.

рустам

Post by рустам » Thu Feb 25, 2016 21:06

Good afternoon.Second time coming so to speak to the projectile.That is, Beta training.No vigor in the process of the sessions not feel,sometimes even Primaria sitting,catching myself on the fact that the head starts something going.Also take a contrast shower for the past two years in the morning,as well do exercises.Feel nothing at the same time.Maybe I'm somewhere not to pay attention?Why no special feelings there.In the alpha training though difficult but something still feels caught in Scheme no.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 22:16

Rustamdata to answer Your questions personally for me not enough. You read the whole topic, I am sure you will find at least some of the answers to the questions. And there are already more clear, in what direction to dig. Reasons can be hundreds, poking a finger to the sky do not really want.

рустам

Post by рустам » Sun Mar 13, 2016 18:47

The training took place.Nothing felt.What to do next?In a new place or a Delta to do?
And another question. Took the file for a combined session on the Navigator affermazioni and affirmations,whether at night before sleep to listen to him now?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 20:21

рустам wrote:the Training took place.Nothing felt.What to do next?In a new place or a Delta to do?
I don't know how You passed, so I don't know why not got the result, and therefore nothing concrete can not say.
рустам wrote:And another question. Took the file for a combined session on the Navigator affermazioni and affirmations,whether at night before sleep to listen to him now?
And what is now different from last month or next year? The other conditions remained the same - 30 days listening, not less than 15 break 30 again to listen.

рустам

Post by рустам » Sun Mar 13, 2016 23:02

к-13 wrote:And what is now different from last month or next year? The other conditions remained the same - 30 days listening, not less than 15 break 30 again to listen.
It differs in that now go through your training,that's why I ask.Would not interfere with the training of listening sessions on other waves?
к-13 wrote:I don't know how You passed, so I don't know why not got the result, and therefore nothing concrete can not say.
What to do then?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 23:15

рустам wrote:is Different in that now go through your training,that's why I ask.Would not interfere with the training of listening sessions on other waves?
Just last month I this Your question has already been answered.
рустам wrote:What to do then?
Well, at least try to explain how You worked with the files of the third stage. Or go back to alpha, and then again start the beta, again after reading all the recommendations.
How do I know what to do if I have no idea what You were doing before? Somewhere you did something wrong or You have other reasons for not working stimulation? I'm not a fortune teller :?
Posture was changed after alpha? A refreshing session of "Navigator" was listening? When I'm listening to at the time? What session can allocate?

рустам

Post by рустам » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:51

Listened to the session from the Navigator in the morning, after exercise and contrast shower in the Lotus position.The session have not changed.Prior to that alpha was listening lying down. That's how it is.What else to write?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:13

The Lotus position as a not particularly cheerful as associated. What kind of E-session?
I list on the website looked there, except for the first none fit the description of "fit".
1 E01N Before work
Dual binaural beats with beta range on the low tones give the energy effect. For a mental lift before your workout or exercise.

2 E02N Morning pumping
The transition from Delta into beta stimulation, with a frequency up to 14 Hz. For a peaceful transition from sleep to wakefulness.

3 M_Awake
Soft alternative stimulation predominantly in the range of CMP (body asleep, mind awake) helps to relax and relieve the stress of the day.

4 morning
Mild stimulation predominantly in the range of CMP (body asleep, mind awake), coupled with a low frequency carrier helps to finally Wake up and successfully start a new day.

рустам

Post by рустам » Wed Mar 16, 2016 19:17

The first session and listened. On the posture of thought :? If the alpha was lying ,I thought the beta was thinking sit.Well, not standing to do so. When I was sitting listening session head all the time was setting down and I went sometimes to sleep.What to do?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 19:43

рустам wrote:First session and listened.
I don't know how the session is built, and it probably does not fit under the third stage.
рустам wrote:Over the position thought :? If the alpha was lying ,I thought the beta was thinking sit.Well, not standing to do so.
Be sure to sit in the Lotus position? Well this is the most popular posture for meditation - many people (most) other meditation postures do not know...
рустам wrote:When I was sitting listening session head all the time was setting down and I went sometimes to sleep.What to do?
You can try to remove the points and little volume increase. Arrears of sleep to eat?

рустам

Post by рустам » Wed Mar 16, 2016 23:37

к-13 wrote:I don't know how the session is built, and it probably does not fit under the third stage.
I'll try another.A break should do?
к-13 wrote:to necessarily Sit in the Lotus position? Well this is the most popular posture for meditation - many people (most) other meditation postures do not know...
Try to change the sitting position.
к-13 wrote:you Can try to remove the points and little volume increase. Arrears of sleep to eat?

Without glasses I'm afraid the effect will be even less from mindmachine. How to understand whether there is debt on the dream? Sleep 7-8 hours a day. After the start mindmachine began to notice that reading books or watching videos sometimes sleepy.Although the night's sleep was faster.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 23:57

рустам wrote:
к-13 wrote:I don't know how the session is built, and it probably does not fit under the third stage.
I'll try another.A break should do?
Not necessary but desirable. The brain may be habit to continue to respond to external stimulation.
к-13 wrote:to necessarily Sit in the Lotus position? Well this is the most popular posture for meditation - many people (most) other meditation postures do not know...
Try to change the sitting position.
I would advise you to consider using a stool - hard and backless.
к-13 wrote:you Can try to remove the points and little volume increase. Arrears of sleep to eat?
Without glasses I'm afraid the effect will be even less from mindmachine.
Do not be afraid, you have to try. Often the brain is associating flash with an alpha - not so important the speed with which the flash bulbs, important atmosphere and mood. The brain can block the effects of outbreaks on the stimulation of vigor may react by braking and drowsiness. So you need to carefully read the recommendations, follow them exactly and carefully observe the safety requirements.
How to understand whether there is debt on the dream? Sleep 7-8 hours a day. After the start mindmachine began to notice that reading books or watching videos sometimes sleepy.Although the night's sleep was faster.
From the foregoing it can be argued that the debt is still there. Not as important as the duration of sleep as the quality (depth and cyclical), and when the person sleeps - the early to bed, the better sleep - if you sleep in 3 nights, and sleep until the hour of the day (10 hours), the body will rest worse than if he goes down at 10 and get up at 5 (7 hours), and even better soundly to sleep for 5 hours than to prevaricate 10.<

рустам

Post by рустам » Thu Mar 17, 2016 20:09

к-13 wrote:is Not necessary but desirable. The brain may be habit to continue to respond to external stimulation.
Not had time to read the answer.Morning tried your caffeine.The result I will report to you very different.And posture changed,not on the chair but on the edge of the bed.A feeling of desire to action is present,even with the glasses sometimes it is faster to remove and start to do something.This is a beta?

рустам

Post by рустам » Thu Mar 17, 2016 20:10

к-13 wrote:From the foregoing it can be argued that the debt is still there. Not as important as the duration of sleep as the quality (depth and cyclical), and when the person sleeps - the early to bed, the better sleep - if you sleep in 3 nights, and sleep until the hour of the day (10 hours), the body will rest worse than if he goes down at 10 and get up at 5 (7 hours), and even better soundly to sleep for 5 hours than to prevaricate 10.
And then what would your recommendation be?An early one?

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Wed Mar 23, 2016 23:58

Good evening! Started from March 16. In the morning start with listening to alpha,and then change the pose,change the anchor - betta(short,upbeat songs). The mood is cheerful. On the evening of 18-19 hours listening to a long beta session,where only the buzzing and flashing that I was very calm as the alpha. When listening try to be cheerful, remember how after the sauna, jump into the pool with cold water,but somehow helps the poor. Before going to sleep again listening to the alpha,which is very good at it. What am I doing wrong?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 0:21

рустам wrote:
к-13 wrote:is Not necessary but desirable. The brain may be habit to continue to respond to external stimulation.
Not had time to read the answer.Morning tried your caffeine.The result I will report to you very different.And posture changed,not on the chair but on the edge of the bed.A feeling of desire to action is present,even with the glasses sometimes it is faster to remove and start to do something.This is a beta?
Yes, this session is a pure beta content and results.
рустам wrote:And then what would your recommendation be?An early one?
Preferably, and for better sleep bedtime better alpha to activate and drive the targets for the next day, to visualize the slides, or to work on personal qualities. And, you can an afternoon NAP to connect.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 0:33

Шанти wrote:Good evening! Started from March 16. In the morning start with listening to alpha,and then change the pose,change the anchor - betta(short,upbeat songs). The mood is cheerful. On the evening of 18-19 hours listening to a long beta session,where only the buzzing and flashing that I was very calm as the alpha. When listening try to be cheerful, remember how after the sauna, jump into the pool with cold water,but somehow helps the poor. Before going to sleep again listening to the alpha,which is very good at it. What am I doing wrong?
Try to time to change :?
Based on what You wrote earlier, I can assume that for 18-19 hours, You just decline of activity occurs (for circadian rhythms), the body if at this time you want to relax, but it is not clear why You are trying to cheer up, but still not quite his usual way (the usual way soon to relax, judging by how long have You been with alpha work) - he can just ignore external stimulation. Think, visual and auditory cortices of the hemispheres dominates in trying them frequency the adjacent areas to impose - most surface resonates at low frequencies after a hard day... And You have the brain and the picture relaxing in the bath throws - right control head :lol: (for example, I imagined I was in the bath steam in the pool jump, so I immediately wanted to pull arms and legs in different directions, fell on his back with a blissful smile and did not move for some time).

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Fri Apr 01, 2016 21:55

Thanks for the advice! Changed listen betta with 18 hours on dining. Listen to a long session from which the state is neutral, only in the mornings listening to short songs get a charge of vivacity. Can always listen only to short? Or my brain don't want to be friends with Betty?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 22:50

Шанти wrote:Thanks for the advice! Changed listen betta with 18 hours on dining.
I understand the point of this is not particularly increased?
Шанти wrote:Listen to a long session from which the state is neutral, only in the mornings listening to short songs get a charge of vivacity.
Interesting. But a state that is neutral (ie nothing changes) or something still happening? Well, there is irritability in waves, some unpleasant tingling in the body?
Шанти wrote:Can listen only short?
Try. And yet, try this sequence - before the beta session activate the alpha-anchor (already wearing glasses, headphones and putting everything in the starting position - that is, to the start of the session had only one button to press), we stand for a while in this state, holding it without the help of anchors (just not easily), and then include the session and just watch their condition. First, we will remove negative (resulting from previous failed auditions), and second, we remove from the picture a portion of the excess components of beta, which
Шанти wrote:Or my brain don't want to be friends with Betty?
To do this the brain needs to be some very specific reason. Secondary benefits, for example, traumatic memories (the same anchors, but spontaneous and nerealnye), some psychological blocks or some negative scenarios. In principle, all of these reasons are avoidable, but they need to identify. In the simplest (but long) way of solving the problem you just need to return periodically to the alpha (to take a course in 2-3 weeks) and then again to start the beta, it is desirable (very desirable) not to violate the recommendations. Sooner or later the resistance will be weakened.<

Шанти

Post by Шанти » Sat Apr 02, 2016 20:28

Changing the listening - there is change! If before listening to the 18 hours I was to sleep, now listening to at lunch,just through headphones, the able to become even calm,there is nothing negative,irritating. Only if in the morning I listen to the rhythmic session-betta - dancing,then in the afternoon listening to the monotonous hum,not cheerfully! After all, the task betta -brace,am I correct? In the morning I began listening to the alpha,then Bette at lunch only bittu and before bed again alpha.I hope I got it right?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 21:46

Шанти wrote:Changing listening - there is change! If before listening to the 18 hours I was to sleep, now listening to at lunch,just through headphones, the able to become even calm,there is nothing negative,irritating.
You still try the method I advised You and describe the changes.
Шанти wrote:Only if in the morning I listen to the rhythmic session-betta - dancing,then in the afternoon listening to the monotonous hum,not cheerfully! After all, the task betta -brace,am I correct?
Depends on what session to listen to... But these files - but should be invigorating.
Шанти wrote: In the morning, I start listening to alpha,then Bette at lunch only bittu and before bed again alpha.I hope I got it right?
Too much for one day, especially if you long to work in this mode. The brain can get tired. In principle, three sessions a day is still valid (morning pair comes as one integrated alpha and beta), but that all depends on the person and many other factors. Try until no alpha file do - use only anchors on it.

вакуум

Post by вакуум » Sun Apr 03, 2016 16:23

Practice started today, heeding the advice after the spill alpha charge then the shower t e uspokoenie, after standing on his head and hands condition was that neither is a beta after that I started listening to the session not become worse the first moments to cheer , listened, sitting not leaning back to back ,but a fixed seat began to cause tensed his legs began to move in rhythm and everything was back to move in reasonable limits is possible? Yes, the ward came a little later, 15 minutes even to shout wanted to pull the pairs
Last edited by вакуум on Sun Apr 03, 2016 16:45, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 16:38

вакуум wrote:Started today's practice, heeding the advice after the spill alpha charge then the shower t e uspokoenie after standing on his head and hands condition was that neither is a beta after that I started listening to the session not become worse the first moments to cheer , listened, sitting not leaning back to back ,but a fixed seat began to cause tensed his legs began to move in rhythm and everything was back to move in reasonable limits is possible?
And why not? I personally know one athlete who is alpha on your morning jog listening to and receives from her a very good charge (and run easier, and the whole day then on the positive). With the beta the more traffic will do.

вакуум

Post by вакуум » Sun Apr 03, 2016 16:50

Thank you, alpha it try , love the movement in the alpha is the most difficult for me to find a comfortable body position and stillness