3. Beta training.

к-13
3. Beta training.

Post by к-13 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 23:41

In the previous workshop on the forum many ignore this step and then regretted it so much. This time I moved it to an earlier time, so as more people came to him. First, it is in any case must be done before proceeding to the training conditions based on lower frequencies (theta and Delta) - we will set anchor to active wakefulness. At least in order to quickly and easily get out of a depressed or sleepy state that can be the consequence of a failed session at low frequencies. Therefore, we begin the stage of vivacity and nervousness)))

Kit any the mind-machine suitable session band "E", as well as some other sessions in the beta (in my innerpulse, for example, S02, F02, and P04 i04, in Pathfinder - all the stimulation frequency in which the above 15 Hz - that is, those who are well invigorate).

There are General restrictions on the TB. You can listen to at any time during the day, but not later than three hours before bedtime. If you want to listen to in the morning, before it activate one of the anchors on alpha, stay a little in the called state, and then run a beta session. Before going to sleep again is not superfluous to activate the alpha (if the body is still not used myself before going to bed to calm down then let him get used). It would be better. In any case it is useful - in addition to the benefits of alpha waves is a daily audit of the anchors and in a critical situation jammed the trigger will not become an unpleasant surprise.

To fill anchors on the condition of vitality again, we are at the peak of the state and only after session consistently good brace (and it would be difficult if there are signs of chronic sleep deprivation, so at least for these two weeks try to organize a full-fledged sleep, otherwise the effect will be much paler).

It is desirable for filling the already installed anchors to catch as vigor from a cold shower (for unseasoned participants who find it difficult to enjoy ice-cold water is better to use contrasting: to get a bucket or basin of cold water to set a comfortable hot shower, a little stand under it, jump out, pour cold water from a bucket and get back in the hot stream, starting at the same time filling the anchor), pool after the sauna in the bath, morning exercises...

A prerequisite for efficient use of these measures is the sincere pleasure of the process, otherwise we risk to fill the anchor stressful activity, and it is not good resource as means acting on the positive wave and not under duress.

For extreme good planned critical situation - skydiving, rafting on the rapids of the mountain river, jump from a bungee or something similar... by the Way, sometimes it is enough just to remember one of these cases in order to cheer up. But if well shake the memories, plunging into the details, you can call resource state without leaving the chair, and immediately his anchor (especially if it was recently).

For the lazy it will approach the effect of a good Cup of coffee (or a good chunk bitten off from a fresh lemon), but still better than being anchored at its peak state, and not in advance, not having to taste it))) Also not be amiss to say that many people estimate these States differently and be a more efficient incorporation of each of them to look like, but something different anchors.

Definitely (DEFINITELY!!!) will Zakaria moments when You really funny, is a very useful condition. No matter how You will have yourself a laugh - watch a Comedy with Charlie by Cipline or collection falls on Yutube.com, listen to a concert of Michael Zadornov or obscene storytelling something from the Shura Karetny, and maybe read jokes on the Internet - the main thing that you need to laugh heartily, forgetting everything else. You can, of course, to catch the natural moment of fun, but if You at this moment think about the anchor, then You're not funny enough.

recommended limit for continuous listening beta course - 3 weeks. Not fit into the time - take a break for at least a week (or better - the same three). You can listen to alpha, and it is possible to pay special attention to the funny anchor or anchoring natural state of cheerfulness. But ideally nothing at all psychoactive not to listen<

Собеседник

Re: 3. Beta training.

Post by Собеседник » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:48

Hello Roman! Please instruct on the right path! it is not clear how to fill the anchor at peak condition? With alpha easily ,and a bunch of eyes in there and then something like a whole week at home 2 times a day, listened,and slept as it should be, not when listening to the obvious vigor that would be after listening as elektrovenik flew. can little you do? How to listen beta? With respect to You!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 13:30

First
к-13 wrote:From the kit any mind-machine suitable session band "E", as well as some other sessions in the beta (in my innerpulse, for example, S02, F02, and P04 i04, in Pathfinder - all the stimulation frequency in which the above 15 Hz - that is, those who are well invigorate).
Secondly, do not listen to the beta in the same position of the body, and alpha (flashing sound and ripples of light in this position now working as an anchor on the alpha regardless of their frequency, so can the beta session associated with the drowsy state).

Third, the beta needs to get used to as well as to alpha - it is also not working right, the brain is not used to have a little posoprotivlyatsya.

Well, in the fourth, while work with the natural state - a week that will take a contrast shower and comedies (not forgetting to revisionati alpha anchor in the morning just Wake up and right before bedtime, leaving the car in the way), and then tight start to the beta sessions.

Собеседник

Post by Собеседник » Fri Jun 28, 2013 15:04

Thank You very much Roman!

Элеонора

Post by Элеонора » Sun Jul 07, 2013 19:09

Good day, Roman.
In the beta state, I included will. Go to the pool and gym, and the work itself suggests extreme involvement, there can be no sleep....
Listening sessions certainly helps.
With the anchor still does not work... But since the beta itself consists of-a little motivation to work with anchors...
Maybe we should go further, what would the incentive really is there ? :) :oops:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 21:31

Элеонора wrote:Maybe we should go further, what would the incentive really is there ? :) :oops:
Yes, of course...Only very likely to fill up workshop on the phase of the slow waves (Delta and theta), how it reached them, the party of the first open workshop - all of them also felt that they don't need a beta (they say they have, and so in order).

I would still highly recommend to put at least one anchor on the beta.

Элеонора

Post by Элеонора » Sun Jul 07, 2013 22:37

Really looking forward to these workshops,really really do not want to take them down. Thanks for the advice, will definitely listen. :)

Собеседник

Post by Собеседник » Sat Jul 13, 2013 20:43

Hello Roman! I want to report the following---I listened to session for 4 days, twice at 8 and 18 hours felt some increase or burst of energy but could not understand it from MM or I'm screwed,then began to pour in the yard with two buckets of cold water after immediately listened to the session and again I do not understand it from the water or ? But the truth is the first day after pouring and after the session so tavilo that I wanted to dance the tribal dance the Jumbo Cabinet and the question of how to anchor the process itself is not clear with the alpha is clear but not here? please help and explain :? With deep respect to You!
Last edited by Собеседник on Sat Jul 13, 2013 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 22:54

Beta about and seen - someone wants to dance to dance, someone wants to run through rough terrain, or climbing a tree, someone bad thought bursts into my head (which, incidentally, the first sign that the alpha is still work to do).
To anchored as well: there is a condition - you need to wait until it will be as shown and causing the anchor to focus on the fact that every now and again at such activation will be reproduced and the condition. The brighter state during the filling, the more stable will be the anchor in activation for weak States, it will come normal once the fifth-seventh and overwrite approximately the same independent of use with powerful state of the fill is very resistant anchors (they even separate the word in NLP called - imprints), in an example, the traumatic memories associated with the tune (sound, phrase), or the visual image - such are filled only once and even after several years of working flawlessly (if they deliberately do not wipe from collapsing with other anchors).

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23

K-13

Today for the first time listened to the beta. The feeling of excitement has not arisen, but increased the concentration of is definitely. For the beta use Vajrasana, I think it fits well - is associated with sensations when first classes sit in meditation in martial art schools.

Yet again, this time powerfully saw the images - mostly fractals, tunnels, vivid three-dimensional flame - exciting :)

The first insight I received from listening to the beta - I think with age this state of "upset", is overwritten. Today felt easy until the difference

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:24

K-13

Another question - is it possible in the evenings to continue to listen to the alpha?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 13:07

In the evening you NEED to work with an alpha is a basic condition, and listen to or anchor to activate it does not matter... Need to focus for the total duration of continuous employment with the alpha sessions.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jul 19, 2013 14:28

I not bursting with laughter, but I'm in love up to my ears /like a boy :oops: I / my wife as it was /by strength and feeling/ at the beginning of our acquaintance /more than 10 years ago/. I'm in a married relationship is an honest and honorable man, but since I remember these sort of 'lost' feeling - now I have the Wings of Love. K13 - THANK you!
PS for some time verotyano that I will not be able to unsubscribe here about the Beta results of the training, but I hope that this period will be short. This is a very likely connection with the workshop training which started here and linked to some changes in life /not only Love/. :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Fri Jul 19, 2013 22:32

Roman,and all the respectable forum good day.Easy report:Softer began to react to all sorts of stimuli,an example of a song you hear a long...before the flow of the unpleasant Association was...and now it's just a song that easily takes your mind to that time.Started working on anchor late...and heroic raking consequences.)))Themselves anchors I have an individual,in fact thank you for shared information,but they do occur naturally.p.with.bofara,my congratulations to you!sorry that is not the topic,and concise.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:38

With today, in addition to the above, begin to engage in "laughter Kurlov" /bookAndrey Vadimovich recommended/. All last winter I did this and I was very pleased with the effects, the mood and not only him.. Now, in connection with its activity on beta-training, I think it would be important to include "laughter", especially with the anchors.. :ay

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:56

For me it beta is characterized by a kind of inner ascent, forgotten from childhood as Sunday morning, when you Wake up with the thought that today we go on a field trip or Birthday today :) And acute concentration. At times.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 13:19

bofaraYes laughter is necessary to include in this phase is the second important anchor after alpha, though usually its purpose is to be expendable when removing the effects of injury or struggle with a stressful situation.
At the end of the workshop in person and give you a few practice with the anchors, and we have a group of at least 15 people who have all the anchors in order to hold the attunement in Skype - to test the group very interesting the effect was.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 14:06

Paulum, Vyacheslav., bofara: Yes, such things in one form or another appear in almost everybody who works with the beta (especially after a course of alpha).

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jul 22, 2013 15:03

Yes, so few modern people who have this condition occurs naturally.. unfortunately. :?
---
By the way I really like Audiokorean. Because some shifts are at night / - that job I started almost immediately after I finished practice with the alpha here, and over the two years before that I was almost at a complete stop in relation with society, and it happens sometimes that I want to sleep like a dog /especially if you allow yourself some short practice /type the alpha visualization/ because, as far as I know, during the night and are encouraged to engage in "magical" practices because most people split not "hold" the world with their thoughts/ - to scroll up mentally chakras for about 10 minutes, make the anchor, which is set on the practice of "Pranic breathing", and then start the track Audiocopy 2 times - the effect is very refreshing and not much intertest in time between the audition and the real encouraging result and it can be very helpful, especially after the beta content anchors /well, I can laugh at the methodology of Gregory Kurlov at work like crazy, all the same, surveillance est, and "inner laughter" still bothers a little work is normal. By the way Audiokorean combine with the Chakras and Prana relatively rare, not to create "excessive ties" between the anchors.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 20:30

Yeah))) Night world is particularly plastic, and the majority of the morning may not notice the changes - after all, every morning waking up is not the same person who fell asleep in the evening many dreams to live out their entire lives - even in the morning they do not remember, but things do not go unnoticed.
bofara wrote:Yes, so few modern people who have this condition occurs naturally.. unfortunately. :?
Others simply do not want, apparently...
bofara wrote:well I can't laugh at the methodology of Gregory Kurlov at work like crazy, still surveillance is, and "inner laughter" still bothers a little bit to work fine
It is better to leave it for a time when no one bothers to anchoring of laughter you need to catch the condition without any restrictions. Then when you activate the anchor should not be causeless laughter - bursting from the inside, only a sense of positivity, joy and amazement (we will akorim not the outward manifestation of spasms of the press and loud sounds, and the internal state for them), but laughter is easy to contain if it is not unexpected (why laugh, like a horse, when activation of the armature scheduled - smile is enough. It is an anecdote, which we have already heard, but he had not yet become a Bayan :wink: ). I saw this anchor works for the first group - the man seemed transformed, if only he was black and white and faded and flat, and now suddenly has become a color, a bright and shining brilliance in eyes, a magical attraction in every gesture and sound... If I didn't know what the reason, the place of the interlocutor activating this anchor could not, most likely, almost anything to deny him. If the alpha anchor harmonize the person inside that that anchor works on appearance.
PS: I think Jackie Chan with something like that constantly uses very similar externally)))
bofara wrote:by the Way Audiokorean combine with the Chakras and Prana relatively rare, not to create "excessive ties" between the anchors.
But it is correct.<

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue Jul 23, 2013 14:23

K-13

The novel is somehow on the Navigator when you try to listen to audiokorean are seen strobe signals even at the upper boundary of the brightness of the LEDs. Can this be?
And when listening to the beta of the trainer as-that roughly works gate bright is not bright and when running softly, it seems like the sound doesn't match the blinking. What do you think could be wrong?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 14:42

Павлум wrote: The novel is somehow on the Navigator when you try to listen to audiokorean are seen strobe signals even at the upper boundary of the brightness of the LEDs. Can this be?
:? I now have no way to check on the Navigator, but before uploading I on innerpulse checked. The noise may be superimposed on the gate-track harmonics. In the evening to check if what not so - to pump.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 14:47

But in fact the files are probably designed to work without MM. After all, the machine itself has its own session, professionally written and involve a greater number of hardware possibilities of stimulation.

Владер

Post by Владер » Tue Jul 23, 2013 17:35

It's funny, but even reading this thread has already given attunement - inside there was a sort of gentle, tickling in the chest and lift the mood :D

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:13

K-13

Over the last 3 days of the dreams I remember very little. Is this normal?