3. Beta training.

к-13
Re: 3. Beta training.

Post by к-13 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 23:11

Собеседник wrote:I know nothing about it so probably nepoluchaetsya.
The information I have given in the workshop, it is enough if you do everything right.
where can I read it?
Any textbook on psychotherapy, any popular book on NLP, thematic Internet resources (not only those where all in a heap and the opinion of each anonymous user has weight)... Try to start with Google :?
and the site is not vstrechalas. to be honest I don't understand this sentence, please proxenia for their ingenuity.
But it's okay - I, too, in many spheres of human activity do not think)))
It was about situations when a conscious alpha anchor beta is activated at the same time unconsciously - that is, for example, fixed calm relaxation is superimposed on the associated with melody, way, place or person of the traumatic memory. It's called "collapse anchors" - in psychotherapy very broadly applied. I talked about this with Dima ZOMBIE in the subject anchors. On this principle, for example, the technique is based hasaya Aliyev "Key" and a technique of Francis Shapiro, "EMDR" (decontamination of psychological trauma eye movements, if I am not mistaken deciphering of an abbreviation in English that EMDR) - any person on a subconscious level, associating rhythmic rocking (of the body or the visual representation of the external world - does not matter) with memories from early childhood - his mother was cradling him in my arms as he cried from pain or hurt, and everything was good - the anchor is the most common example of imprint - it is found in 99.8 percent of the population, and it is virtually impossible to jam or to collapse - just need to find that movement which the subconscious mind connects childhood memories.
the novel is then a break of 15 days?
This is the best option.
but at the expense of mailings who did You praktikuma how many? I got two,this adaptation and alpha training. in the earlier thank You!!!
Mailing workshop reached the Delta. I continue to do did not - and to the Delta this made it only a few people. If within 15 days of the first phase of the adaptation files were downloaded over a thousand times (this seems to be the total number of active subscribers interested in the topic of MM), then the third stage downloaded only 164 people, and the fourth - 44 (of which only 2/3 "Schaub Bulo"). That is, in the newsletter, the workshop went.<

Владер

Post by Владер » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:33

The particular brightness from the beta somehow to failed (so straight perlo).
But maybe not?

Often, beta is not brighter during the session, and later after completion.

Like under van Duke to do a morning workout and GG - quickly awakens and invigorates.

Today, I checked the anchor - normally got up, went cheerful, chest bursting joyful.
I think we need to check the armature with drowsiness or decline of energy.

One of the anchors of alpha has pozachera, while the second works fine.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 23:28

Владер wrote:the Particular brightness from the beta somehow to failed (so straight perlo).
But maybe not?
Beta in daily life accustomed, so the feeling is not so bright... And the "catch-up" for the beta is also quite normal.
Владер wrote:Today, I checked the anchor - normally got up, went cheerful, chest bursting joyful.
I think we need to check the armature with drowsiness or decline of energy.
Yes))) And consolidate after this additional three days.
Владер wrote:One of the anchors of alpha has pozachera, while the second works fine.
You need to periodically consolidate after awakening. Before going to bed to continue listening to the alpha content.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:29

K-13

Beta somehow inferior is. Anchors not placed at all. Makes sense for alpha to come back or get beta until you get it, do you think?

Владер

Post by Владер » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:35

Checked the anchor, on the road after work - works well, even in the heat in traffic immediately cheered. :ay

Will put another couple suddenly overwritten.
Probably it is possible already to move further?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 13:12

Владер wrote:Checked the anchor, on the road after work - works well, even in the heat in traffic immediately cheered. :ay

It is possible, but it would be better to podsokratit the anchor and still "put a couple"))) "Funny anchor" was delivered?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 13:16

Павлум wrote:K-13

Beta somehow inferior is. Anchors not placed at all. Makes sense for alpha to come back or get beta until you get it, do you think?
How do I :? There are 2 sub-options:
- you can pause before repeating alpha (this is optional, but in some cases helps).
- until you can put the session into the background and to work with natural conditions (cold shower of intense physical exercise, laughter) and anchors on them.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Aug 08, 2013 21:52

Pablum, are now involved with the alpha workshop /morning and night/ sometimes day include anchor beta /to train and not to forget, do not overwrite these anchors/ beta status seems less manifest /weaker than when they actually listened to beta audio files/. So really it is better, I think, go at least a couple of more times for alpha and beta workshop with the goal of more stable performance anchors and conditions which will be required in future practice.
Good luck!

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:34

bofara
K-13

Thanks, going back to alpha :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Aug 12, 2013 23:43

Just combined alpha anchor beta anchor. The result of sensations and perception is passive, but confident in himself and his ability Power. As an example from the animal world: only eat what a tiger.. R-RR. :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Aug 14, 2013 23:31

there are no Contraindications. I do not use it /no need, at least for now, while I sleep 4 hours a day, but I don't feel tired/. One friend gives only night shift /change/ continuously /no weekend days/ for more than 2 months. And it helps him maintain vitality, strength and energy.
here
Out of curiosity a few days use Sargenor /chemicals for the body such :), consists of two amino acids and may say that makes me a beta state very clearly and tangibly.

Владер

Post by Владер » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:25

к-13 wrote:
Владер wrote:Checked the anchor, on the road after work - works well, even in the heat in traffic immediately cheered. :ay

It is possible, but it would be better to podsokratit the anchor and still "put a couple"))) "Funny anchor" was delivered?

Went on vacation and took a break for 2 weeks.
Now decided again to refresh the course of alpha and beta in 1-2 weeks to update anchor.
And then continue to move.

"Funny anchor" I missed something. Will.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:52

Владер wrote:was on vacation and took a break for 2 weeks.
Now decided again to refresh the course of alpha and beta in 1-2 weeks to update anchor.
And then continue to move.
A perfectly reasonable solution :ay

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:48

All welcome. Observations show that an anchor on the alpha, works well.
Special thanks I want to say, beautiful compositions in the beta training. Unlike most, anchoring Beta failed once after the first week. Unfortunately then had to miss 10 days.. hope that's okay... Listening in the morning has occurred during charging. After this cold shower. During shower used the anchor. Arms bent at the elbows and clenched fists. Felt a wave of cheerfulness, as it were, clearing the mind, or something. here and now did. The same result. :) Night too listened to immediately upon arrival home, and danced. Immediately after a cold shower, with the same anchor. And alpha before bedtime. By the way in this regard is the question... somewhere on forum I read that after 45 days of practice, alpha need to stop. Confirmed it myself. As I listened for three weeks first adaptation, and then the very alpha. By the end of the audition, got some defocusing. It was very difficult for something to focus on, and the condition of neurosis, so made a short pause day three. And started listening to beta (clean, also for three days) just listening to the beta. Then, as I already said, alpha bedtime.. Well everything seems fine.. So here is the question. Should I listen to the alpha after this. Good luck! :)))

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:49

I for some reason. all avatars are gone..

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:49

In Addition To The Novel.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:51

The focus during alpha can add the appearance of restlessness and nervousness in this regard.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:15

About 45 days I've wrote. To listen alpha have a two-week break to make.
If the alpha on the anchor causes defocusing and irritation, then it is not the alpha anchor, it must be partaparat.
Кукловод wrote:for me for some reason. all avatars are gone..
Кукловод wrote:Except for the Novel.
:wiz :lol:

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Aug 26, 2013 21:45

к-13 wrote:If alpha on the anchor causes defocusing and irritation, then it is not the alpha anchor, it must be partaparat.
Roman, You do not understand. The anchor works as expected. Just done listening to the alpha of the day was "focus lost", it was difficult to focus on work aspects. A dip and relaxation in the anchor held fine.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 0:52

Well, it is in order, if two consecutive months without significant interruption to stimulate the brain's alpha - he simply got tired of it and he is trying carcass say about it. The next step will be things more unpleasant (e.g. something like a strong hangover, but without dry-heaving for several days, resulting in a loss of circadian rhythms - day eyes not to tear, night can't sleep... Swollen face, red eyes, an empty head and gait of a zombie with a constant stumbling on level ground and stibonium furniture and door jambs...), and then (if you desire to do will not be lost) it will simply cease to respond to any stimulation and it will take a much more serious break, so MM started working again. I do not worry, this is a retelling of my own experience)))

We should not neglect the safety requirements - nothing very serious will happen (no implications for health or psyche, if not to sit in this state for the wheel or not work with a tool having a sharp or moving parts), but you can lose interest in the long haul. The armature can be maintained in a natural state.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Tue Aug 27, 2013 22:42

So I'm listening to the beta.. You are recommended not to stay at the audition parralelno and alpha before bedtime. So what to do? :? I'm confused. In principle, for this period, which was heard by a beta and a period of 10 days after a week of listening, when nothing was heard.. Everything seems ustakanilos. Something like that.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 23:10

Кукловод wrote:You are recommended not to stay at the audition parralelno and alpha before bedtime. So what to do? :? I'm confused.
I recommended in the morning (immediately after awakening) and evening (right before falling asleep) to audit the alpha anchor, and listen to the session this does not necessarily. But the restriction of 45 days - that is, alpha can be listened in the evenings only to those who are on schedule (for 15 days on the stage - just in time for the end of the beta for 45 days to expire) and those who are not on schedule and paused. That is, after day 45 with alpha, we need to continue to work, but without the MM. In my opinion, everything is logical...

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:52

now it is clear.. :D senks

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:02

And alpha /3 pieces/ beta /2 pieces one is more about power and strength, and the second - about endorfiny-the laughter and the twinkle in the eye, even in some ways - I would call it "face empatia", i.e. my mood is passed on to others, and I feel nice, and others that are not trained in this direction - providing much endorfine sort of effect goes through me/ anchors work very well, I strongly feel that I need to go to the next practice, unless of course you may need, etc. Thank you.
PS have not polzovalsya anchors that set on "Pranic breathing" and "Chakra". When I read posts forumchanin "Yakubovich" remembered them, did again today - works just fine.. :ay
p. p. S. feedback about the beta work 3 or 4 days for 14 hours a day, rest a day or two, then again; in my free time I read literature, I allows the physical body - well, fatigue, etc., of course, and some practices and exercise doing also need to pay attention to loved ones, etc... it Turns out that often sleep 3-4 hours a day. And it's enough for me. BUT! But that's after practice beta-training here. Highly recommend to at least repeat dvuhnitochnyj course. You will not regret. After alpha training, and the establishment of the alpha anchor - begin to remember dreams often, though it's only for a short period after waking up, then if you don't write /and I don't write down/ forget or remember fragments, but most of all - feelings, i.e. how and what I felt during this dream.. is Also very increased peace of mind and umirotvorenno few situations and events can irritate me, and should affect the deep internal layers.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 13:53

bofara wrote:And alpha3 pieces/ beta /2 pieces
Enough.
bofara wrote: one more about power and strength, and the second - about endorfiny-the laughter and the twinkle in the eye, even in some ways - I would call it "face empatia", i.e. my mood is passed on to others, and I feel nice, and others that are not trained in this direction - providing much endorfine sort of effect goes through me/
It just means that the condition of sincere - sincere all contagious)))
bofara wrote:anchors work very well, I strongly feel that I need to go to the next practice, unless of course you may need, etc. Thank you.
Now to send.
bofara wrote:PS have not polzovalsya anchors that set on "Pranic breathing" and "Chakra". When I read posts forumchanin "Yakubovich" remembered them, did again today - works just fine.. :ay
Anchors do not disappear if you don't use them (a year or two for sure) - they can only be overwritten when you use.
bofara wrote:p. p. S. feedback about the beta work 3 or 4 days for 14 hours a day, rest a day or two, then again; in my free time I read literature, I allows the physical body - well, fatigue, etc., of course, and some practices and exercise doing also need to pay attention to loved ones, etc... it Turns out that often sleep 3-4 hours a day. And it's enough for me. BUT! But that's after practice beta-training here.
I would still recommend to relax normally (a minimum of 5 hours of sleep a day, if not every stretch for two, otherwise you will get problems with memory) - sooner or later the sleep deficit accumulates, then it will be worse. But not very aggressive treatment of the body stretching can be very long (especially after the training of low frequencies, when you can relax much better for much less time).
bofara wrote:highly recommend to at least repeat dvuhnitochnyj course. You will not regret. After alpha training, and the establishment of the alpha anchor - begin to remember dreams often, though it's only for a short period after waking up, then if you don't write /and I don't write down/ forget or remember fragments, but most of all - feelings, i.e. how and what I felt during this dream.. is Also very increased peace of mind and umirotvorenno few situations and events can irritate me, and should affect the deep internal layers.
Yes)))<