3. Beta training.

Кукловод
Re: 3. Beta training.

Post by Кукловод » Sun Sep 15, 2013 22:10

Give the report. The first week of listening Beta, 2 times a day, cold shower after listening. Clearly got up the anchor (clenched fists, and bent at the elbows). Then a week missed. And again for two weeks in the same pattern. But arboviruses the result somehow disappeared. I'm confused.. What to do next to move on to the next phase or continue with the Beta? Oh yeah while at lunchtime, on a fixed anchor rose alpha. Sometimes so deep that he suffered a workflow :)) was. that half an hour later woke up. After alpha huge surge of strength and energy. Oh well.. What to do???? bc

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Sep 15, 2013 22:14

IMHO, You need to rest.. :?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 20:18

Ivan is right. Need a break and repeat filling the alpha of anchors. You somewhere they closed and they crossed. It happens. In General, before repeating the beta after a pause, in any case, highly recommended to listen alpha.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Sep 16, 2013 23:53

how to relax before alpha start? Itself the alpha again for two weeks to studovat? :cry:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 0:26

Кукловод wrote:how to relax before alpha start?
Ideally, a week or 2 more, but you can just go, only then there is a risk and everything Sportcity by force majeure. We need a system.
Кукловод wrote: And the very alpha again two weeks studovat? :cry:
While anchors (preferably others - not those that are already) again will not be good.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Wed Sep 18, 2013 23:31

Accepted. Rest, so rest.

Владер

Post by Владер » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:22

Passed on the second time course of alpha and beta.

Alpha the second time as the weak went, had a month to do until the acceptable level out.

But the beta perfectly and quickly joined.

Set two anchors, each one funny.

I think we can move on.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:10

Владер wrote:I Think we can move on.
I agree.

Абар

Post by Абар » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:26

Report.
I studied for a Beta for a few weeks longer than necessary, much like to initialize the state of the anchors without a mind machine.
Of the proposed beta-tracks used only three, because the rest of the buggy gate on the Navigator. A couple of weeks, when song fed up, used the E session and the CD "Endorphins" Patrushev. And for the past week or more don't use MM in a pure anchor on the alpha and beta :-)

Ready to continue the Banquet. Please send me materialchik.
Thank you!

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Sun Nov 03, 2013 23:33

Report.
Doing the second day, listening session "E" with a mind-machine. Condition reclining (alpha done sitting).
The effect of cheerfulness is not particularly notice. Perhaps even earlier, two days after all.
Novel, and can I pose to change? And then to sleep in the morning clonet :) although previously launched the alpha anchor.
But throwing a great theme. Long poured, I noticed the anchor that unknowingly put now him and pumped.
Thank you!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 0:50

Anchor by pouring is acceptable, but the point still is, to get the results from the MM - then the lower frequency should go. Pose, in principle, very unimportant, only that it was different from the posture in which the alpha listened to (as I already wrote 5 times anyway :? ).

PS: Funny anchor required.

СергейА

Post by СергейА » Mon Nov 04, 2013 23:17

Good day!
Have finally put an anchor on beta (Fig) and laughter (left hand on right shoulder). The first week of beta never felt, but then began to have a desire to run and act. While listening periodically doing massage of biologically active points.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 15:08

СергейА wrote:finally left the anchor on the beta (Fig) and laughter (left hand on right shoulder).
Not the most comfortable anchor, but no one bothers to come back later and put more convenient. Has sent data to the next stage.
СергейА wrote:First week of beta never felt, but then began to have a desire to run and act.
The same thing should occur when you activate the anchor.
СергейА wrote:while listening periodically doing massage of biologically active points.
The idea of this massage should partially overlap the anchoring (mutual strengthening effect).

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:17

Anchor laugh set, works perfectly! :D
But on the beta result is not reached through the interrupt(nesistematichno) training...
today we take MM to work, at lunch, I will listen. In short, the situation will correct!!!

Вовчик

Post by Вовчик » Sat Dec 14, 2013 20:34

Beta secured. While any suitable case, the anchor beta without MM.
For a week or two back on the alpha, and then somehow anchor jammed.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 23:15

Вовчик wrote:Report
Beta secured. While any suitable case, the anchor beta without MM.
For a week or two back on the alpha, and then somehow anchor jammed.
Well into the fourth.
Immediately on awakening in the morning and before falling asleep in the evening can be customized alpha, and in the afternoon drive sync - so they don't overlap and even help each other.

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:41

Got the Beta files. Tell me, what folder to save them on MM Navigator? And this audio-strobe or just the audio? And if the Beta is desirable to be in the active state, it is possible to listen to the session,s doing to the ellipsoid or the vibra?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 15:08

ОлегП wrote:Got the Beta files. Tell me, what folder to save them on MM Navigator? And this audio-strobe or just the audio? And if the Beta is desirable to be in the active state, it is possible to listen to the session,s doing to the ellipsoid or the vibra?
All of these questions I already answered.
In any folder, from which it is convenient to run, but better in the STROBE.
This audiostrobe, but the work the Navigator was not checked, for some reason many does not work (when creating I used to check a much more primitive machine, which I have on a regular basis connected between the sound card and speakers, it all worked).
Yes, it is possible (and even recommended).

ОлегП

Post by ОлегП » Tue Jan 28, 2014 16:43

K-13, sorry, not found this info in the thread. Thank you

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 14:51

Perhaps some of the information in the thread first workshop.

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:02

Novel

You did so please remove my remark about the mood to continue training in the following branch - not there I write in November :wink:

But then get so distracted by family matters that practiced only acquired state, experimented with reinstalling the anchors, feeling that the former is weakened.

In General, the workshop adds to my confidence. And I was convinced not once, as far as my mental state became more stable to stress and the plastic. In the head of the order, despite the public unrest that is raging here in Kiev :roll: and which directly affect my working life of a journalist 8)

The mood to continue!

Because the novel continues! :ay

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:02

Hi all. Finished re-setting of the alpha. Long devalsya new anchor, picked a comfortable position, lying on his back hands behind his head. My hands were numb. Back to the old anchor that has failed, if you remember. Everything is working perfectly. Did a week-long pause training without machines, tomorrow morning I pass on Betto. All good and success in the knowledge not known.

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Wed Feb 19, 2014 14:18

Good afternoon.
He finally made alpha the desired results and move on. This morning I listened for the first time the beta and got a good charge of vivacity. In any case, the result is much faster than in alpha :).
A question. And what age can the Navigator be used? I was thinking of the son to connect to him for 10 years. Possible or not?

Виктор...

Post by Виктор... » Sun Feb 23, 2014 16:13

Is there anyone alive here?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 18:48

Виктор... wrote:is There anyone alive here?
There are, of course :)

In the first part of the question I have nothing to say - everything is fine, nothing to correct, to praise, in principle, also 8) The assent is that, but in this sense I do not see :? I try not to write in topics that the other report was easier to read.

In the second half of the question better to ask in the topic Navigator (I have little experience with children). There is a General recommendation for operation with light stimulation - not earlier than 14 years old without a very urgent need. Otherwise, the risk to provoke the same photoepilation the child higher on poporyadku - you never know what there he naxoditsa and how the psyche will react, fear is quite capable to cause a defensive reaction (sometimes comparable to firing from a gun on sparrows, children maximalism peculiar), and in 14 years the psyche has almost established and risks are compared with the adult (although many adults have fears, large and keen eyes, able to see the elephant in the fly :lol: ).

With a clean sound (not binaurally and noise, and amplitude-modulated songs and melodies) I worked with a group of children 5-6 years. On alpha the results are good (in the subject of ADHD, there's a brief report and files).